Fatefags will defend this

>fatefags will defend this

Attached: Attila the Hun.png (614x675, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
twitter.com/theraedar/status/1110352186570145792
youtube.com/watch?v=EmtTRaV8pBs
youtube.com/watch?v=RqWX2V1Mny0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The what?

whats the issue?

What kind of person wouldn't protect a loli?

You damn right I will, she's too pure and I'm not even a fatefag.

Attached: mikabonk.gif (100x100, 23K)

I'm gonna wreck it!

I want to fuck this retard.

I will defend the loli with my life.

she's cute, but there's no sex appeal. she looks too young

Astolfo on the other hand is hot as fuck and i'm saying this as a straight male

Attached: 1553285401761.jpg (984x1071, 380K)

why does everything need to have sex appeal? As an adult male you should want to adopt that little girl and give her some less revealing clothing so she grows up to be a respectable young woman.

That's because they drew a girl and called it a boy.

>fags talking shit about delicious flat brown

Of course the sodomite comes to ruin the thread.

based

lolis are for protecc

IMAGINE

Attached: 1539711553899.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

I will protect that smile

you know why, she's an obvious pedobait, the revealing clothing would look really nice on an older female or Astolfo

i'm not even gay, but Astolfo is a 9/10 girl design

The Cun

Attached: 1550195770742.png (800x778, 328K)

Who wore it better?

Attached: Link Screenshot 2019.03.21 - 16.41.16.13.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

When youre feeling down, always remember to go delicious brown

>Alteria costume doesn't have a portrait
A shame. And its just not the same without the veil.

I would fuck it

Attached: 16a25eef193687aa2c7e020f0a1f471f.jpg (505x725, 70K)

Daughter-Tera is not for fucking. She is for protecting. Like daughterfu Phim

Attached: 1549713203769.jpg (4792x3160, 3.26M)

Back to Resetera with you, tumblr refugee.

>you will never adopt loli alien atilla the hun and raise her into a war mongering destroyer of empires

>Whole character resolution with Altera in Extella was that she didnt want to be a Destroyer
>Map before final mission
>I must test your resolution by destroying you Father

both look fine

>he didn't think about it logically

Attached: 1552999320446.jpg (768x768, 127K)

She is me and my wives daughter

Where do I unlock Jeanne? What path is it?

You unlock her by completing any storyline. Her and Drake, Lancelot, Lu Bu, Darius, and Altura I think

having a daughter in her late teens must be a terrible thing in the *current year*

>but there's no sex appeal
This must be what its like being a literal faggot.

those shoes are retarded

REMINDER
ATTILA THE HUN HAD LOTS OF CHILDREN
WERE TALKING ABOUT HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS
LET THAT SINK IN

>Clown shoes

can't unsee

>go from this to literally betraying your Master who sacrificed everything to save you and give you freedom and love for the sake of someone you've never met because you feel a little guilty that he connected with a piece of Sephyr's corpse and felt the urge to conquer Europe for muh peace

Extella Link is a fucking piece of shit story-wise. I'm fucking mad I wasted my time playing it. Hopefully it's some fucking B-rate side story and Extella gets an actual sequel in terms of story. At least the gameplay wasn't as dogshit as Extella's and was somewhat fun.

Attached: same though.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

can't unsee now either

thanks for ruining the design for me

Fertility goddess

Attached: 9825ac5aab633badc38359a935409be7.jpg (1442x2023, 1.57M)

god i want to lick cum off of his tummy

the loli in OP

>this is supposed to be male
come the fuck on

Attached: 149653245670.jpg (616x699, 55K)

t. Obama

Attached: gg7r04ttkaxx.jpg (1280x1920, 443K)

*dabs*
Enjoy your dead franchise

Attached: received_342989799648747.jpg (845x775, 80K)

Extella Link isn't an Extella 1 sequel in the first place you brainlet.

Extella 2 is happening, this game was made while development of that was continuing so that they could iterate on the gameplay systems and multiplayer and receive feedback on it to make the second proper game better. The story was an afterthought.

>side story
i think this was already confirmed

excuse my retardation but what's this from? Are they making fun of FGO or something?

fuck you
i aint no nigger

Fucking hope so.

There's no articles I can find on that at a glance so of course I'm going to think that a game that comes out after the first one and takes place after the first one is a type of sequel. I'm glad it's apparently just a side story because it shit on everything. Only thing it did right in terms of character was Tamamo's jackal bitchiness.

You'd think Hakuno not remembering Archimedes and other smaller details would have tipped you off.

I figured they just fucking sucked at explaining what happens with Mathman because they definitely mention Velber and stuff.

I thought it was some timeline or memory bullshit. Same with Liz not being all evil and infected with Velber particles.

>Boipucci vs Cunny: the thread.

Archimedes is easily explained. Keep in mind Archimedes has the ability to time slide. If he did a timeslide to a timeline where he had no involvement but the results are still the same, he can still go about his work without anyone knowing who he is. He said it himself at the end of Extella, he can no longer prevent the destruction of the current Velber shard, so he will simply bide his time until the next appears. If you look at his model, he still has the make of the Velber Star on his arm though

It's GBF's anniversary rewards VS FGO NA's anniversary rewards.

i'm straight and not that much of a trapfag, but i'd rather Astolfo

replace the loli with a real woman like pic related and i'd switch sides

Attached: Scáthach.jpg (751x1063, 120K)

Thanks, I started FGO recently and it's surprisingly difficult to obtain the quartz.

youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

Attached: honk honk.jpg (1920x1080, 661K)

Why specify NA?
t. haven't played either

This is NOT a male body.

I only like girls wether it's lolis or older, traps are like diet trannies imo I don't know why anyone believes they're straight fapping to that shit

Attached: Chocolate.png (1800x1575, 3.48M)

BACK
-TO-
--YOUR
GENERAL

Attached: back.png (389x120, 51K)

>keeps announcing hes straight but rather the tranny bait
Fuck off back to r/FGO already

Its the only flaw in Altera's design, almost anything else would look better
It was even sillier on Titan Altera

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Extella doesnt have a general and this isnt an FGO thread

I hate everything Astolfo brought to this board and the francise.
Your kind are scum

>Remiufag can't tell what is and isn't an FGO thread

Attached: 1484799967084.jpg (666x1000, 646K)

What are games have cute brown lolis? Heck, what other games have cute brown giantesses?

>black nails
>veil this long
>black
>almost naked
>only flaw

>Black
She's clearly Indo-Asian

You know this whole gimmick of turning historical/mythological figures into girls is getting old. If it was limited solely to Saber that'd be one thing but now every other hero in the mobage is getting this treatment.

The game would be a sausagefest if it was accurate to mythology, it just wouldn't work.

>applying 2D logic to 3D
I want to adopt and raise a little brown girl to be a proper lady, but only if she is 2D. There is no reason in current year to assume someone is talking about 3D, especially not in a thread like this; you are the one who is not thinking this through logically.

They have no choice otherwise the whole series would be a complete sausage fest.
I enjoy their dumb attempts to explain them, like how Saber stopped aging once she took up Caliburn so everyone just assumed she was a pretty teen boy.

did I stutter?

Attached: f9c.gif (336x294, 825K)

This is one Attila I would get behind.

Some of them have decent explanations. Like Nobunaga's appearance is actually based on his brother, and Musashi is from a parallel earth where she was born a girl and her father rejected her, so she tried to master the sword to prove him wrong

>>black
>he thinks steppe niggers are Black
pufu~

Altera's desing is honestly elder god tier. It fits perfectly by makinng her attractive, alien and also looking kind of hun-ish at the same time

I bought Extella Link and it's pretty fun but I'm afraid it's too short and I wasted my poorfag money.

I wish it had a random mode or something.

Why does Nasu love Extra so much?

And that's a good thing

>used to be big civilization
>is now small civilization
Theres some pottery here.

Attached: Fate Extella_20170129190027.jpg (3840x2160, 792K)

Gave him more creative freedom. Earth bond Fate is limited to historical character's and legends only. Extra allowed for more liberal creativity, like Alice

Yeah, I've done the whole story and the all the EX stages and I'm kinda feeling done with it.
Wish there were more unlocks

>there's no sex appeal. she looks too young
What are you gay?
>astolfo on the other hand is hot as fuck
okay so you're a mega faggot

How long did that take?

with me

19 hours

Attached: 1550587057930.jpg (1736x1228, 1.47M)

>touhou

Attached: YVaRX5V.jpg (688x688, 68K)

>Comparing FGO which only has around 70-some SSR Servants vs. GBF's 200+ skyfarers + all the SSR summons to boot thus requiring a shitton to begin with

Attached: 1550337369898.png (1280x720, 610K)

>parallel earth
>decent explanation
No.

>every other hero in the mobage
arent there only like 10 genderbends in the entire franchise?
Arthur
Loli the Ripper
Da Vinci
Frankensteins monster
Atilla
Francis Drake
Nero
Might as well count Astolfo
Shuten
Ibaraki

The studio running the NA version of FGO gives out embarrassingly meager free gifts compared to other games and even the JP version of FGO.

>Gilgamesh is literally a Duracell in this game
I couldnt help but laugh, especially since his laugh seems to be what charges the machine he's strapped to in the first place

>I dont mind getting practically nothing for freebies because theres hardly anything to pull anyway
Sasuke fatetard

Its better than
>These historical characters were actually women who were somehow REALLY good at hiding their gender.

Quality over Quantity GBF fag

GBF is only good for Asanagi manga

Fate is dead. My chuuni series is now waifushit.

Attached: 1548533969091.png (726x1000, 982K)

The dude from Mulan reduced to this. whatever so long as it triggers people and makes tons of money they can turn Trump into a loli too and I wouldn't care.

>Quality over Quantity
A shame FGO has neither

Attached: 1499634300572.jpg (384x384, 50K)

Time to get into UNI[st] for your chuuni needs

Fate was always shit though, the waifufaggotry is the only redeeming quality now

Actual question about the game
How do you get Rush attacks to trigger? Its seems to just happen at random after a class active skill.

fug that's pretty short... oh well, least the game is fun.

All of FGO's servants are useable, even the 1 stars. You literally can't say the same about granblewit

>be Charlemagne
>have fuccbois and braphog as your paladins
>your empire just works and last quite decently

>be Arturia
>have manly men as your knights
>your kingdom falls the moment your autist kid decides she's the boss

Explain this shit to me.

You have to land about 5 or so successful hits on a Servant without taking damage, then use the Class skill

That isn't the bad guy from Mulan.

the silly and retarded paladins probably didnt exist in the same way that charlemagne didnt exist

>FGOniggers
>Quality
gis Sakura sameface artist
Not to mention they don't even give a fuck about their own plot. Awesome usable characters from mythology who could've done amazing in their own fate story instead relegated to being a joke in an event or having shitty one-liners in arcs with writing limited by the mobile game format.
Not to also mention that Nasu is a shit writer

Yeah, it has both.

It's easy for your 1* units to be useful when theres no difficulty and the game is brainless to play

Attached: 1533828232875.gif (480x270, 3.22M)

It's longer if you want to max all servants and get EX mark on max difficulty but it's grindy at this point.

>t. someone who doesnt play the game

This. FGO is the only long running mobage that doesn't have a diluted servant pool. It's a miracle.

>when theres no difficulty and the game is brainless to play
Oh shit gbf on blast.

>fate/ Knights of the Round Table
>manly men
Sure

Attached: 1514518583435.png (1650x900, 1.79M)

I feel pity for you if you actually think your visual novel has any difficulty at all

Gawain, Tristan and Lancelot are pretty fucking manly despite their appearances. At least they arent cross dressing faggots Thats left to Arthur and Mordred, but theyre female crossdressing as men, so I guess it makes them manly?

Ushiwakamaru, Musashi, and Paul Bunyan are some more off the top of my head.

I feel pity for you if you actually think your grindfest is any good at all

Yup, that seems to be the trick.
Thanks

And Mordred

>Astolfo was summoned in Apocrpyha.
>Durendal is inside Gil's treasury.

Shit doesn't make sense, unless throne copied from moon cell.

Nobody who plays FGO thinks the game is hard. Nero Colleseum wasn't even that hard as long as you didn't go in like a retard.
Plus people only meme about Gawain because it was unga bunga up to that point where you could get away with using servants that were at a class disadvantage.

>~15 servants with genderbends
>out of 200+ total servants
Totally out of control.

Attached: 1552043955596.jpg (2330x1555, 2.93M)

nobody thinks that

>t. someone who doesnt play the game
Those 10 plus
Okita
Nobunaga
Ushi
Musashi
Paul Bunyan
Raikou
Nezha
Quetzacoatl
Sanzang
Jing Ke
Kato Danzo
Katsushika Hokusai

Of course.

Attached: __altera_and_shuten_douji_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_tsukumo__15e2919c9a1da4eb03c76d3 (1370x1000, 170K)

gbf has more depth than any jrpg ever made if you ever grind enough to hit end game

made for SLAV cock

Attached: 287db9df9b43712cebfbc34d01846b92.png (512x875, 470K)

Illya, Miyu and Kuro in Extella when?

Honestly, never

Never, they literally cannot exist in Extra-verse.

With loli/nymphlet assassin Sakura and this I'm glad Type-Moon knows where the money is.

You say that as if they don't break their own rules all the time whenever it fits them or they think it'd be cool to do.
Like I remember YEARS ago on Yea Forums there were conversations about how Billy the Kid couldn't be a servant because of some shit about how a gun was a tool anybody could use but lo and behold he's a servant and now people defend the canon explanation that he was just that good with it.

Fate has no internal consistensy anymore. If they wanted to include them in Extra it would take 2 sentences' worth of a dumb made-up handwave explanation and we'd be done. To TM, fanservice and crossovers are a million times more important than lore.

Yeah. I refunded warriors orochi 4 for Extella/Link so I guess I lost some value there but I already have a bunch of dynasty warrior games.

>Ah yes we're here because of the parallel moon data's axioms free flowing through the mana currents
>But we aren't really here and won't remember this except when we do
Bravo Nasu

hey, we got Arcueid and Shiki in the first game

I'm 100 percent with you bro!

Attached: aVln79gz_700w_0.jpg (700x883, 84K)

J Hoover
Georges Méliès
François Prelati

>Here's your paladin, bro

Attached: __bradamante_kantai_collection_and_etc_drawn_by_tonda__01ca044b5a5ed40744ff4b3e52bc4320.jpg (530x559, 74K)

it was just a cameo fanservice fight
most people probably didn't get to it anyway

Attached: 1553407253499.jpg (1280x1440, 130K)

twitter.com/theraedar/status/1110352186570145792
>people say GBF has better rates than FGO
I laugh

>François Prelati
Aren't they a body hopper? Like the girl summons herself from the past that ends up being a boy right?

Altera is really cute. I wish Altera was real so that she could be my wife.

oh no, gbftard is retarded

These additions push it to ~10% of all servants being genderbent.

>grind blue rats using bait from a fucking year ago when apoloskadi happened like six months later

Attached: 1498963932975.jpg (2881x3274, 1.2M)

The explanations are actually really good and makes me think they were probably genderbent in real life. Also Nasu is a master at adapting their personality to the modern world.

>there's no sex appeal.

Attached: 1553249015331.jpg (578x870, 62K)

To be fair, J Hoover was a crossdresser historically anyways

>Nasu is a master at adapting their personality to the modern world
First singularity's rendition of Marie Antoinette felt like some PBS kids time travel to meet a historical figure tier shit

Same

Attached: adb41b80b7d39e8f4a2550d81b7a7881.jpg (1508x2000, 487K)

That's a child user

That's not just any child, that's my daughter

Shes from an era where wives were as young as 9

I finished the first ending and I'm so far having fun with it. I like the game-play improvements. Particularly the one where allied servants will actually do shit and be useful.

Attached: 1335506296717.gif (118x184, 374K)

For every one of these unlucky fucks you have 10 Japs going for reddit Alter and taking mortgages and still not getting her

it's his daughter and he will always protect her

That doesn't make it ok you sick fuck.

All the better.

Attached: 1553577961318.jpg (502x387, 38K)

>This is what normies believe

Is the game worth 50 shekels bros

Extella Link was such a fucking upgrade from the regular Extella in every regard, it's kind of amazing. The shittiest of the heroines are sidelined, main story conflict is pretty interesting, game doesn't look like dogshit anymore, and the gameplay went from the worst musou around into actually kind of fun.
Still wish it had extra character routes though.

how persective of you

Cool it with the Islamophobia. Otherwise you're no better than the NZ shooter

Attached: 1552844260813.jpg (700x379, 211K)

That's a drawing.

yeah, it's a sizeable improvement over Extella.
My only complaint is that the Cool downs on Active skills is way too short and its better to just spam them than combo with normal attacks

Are you into Fate? if yes then maybe, if no then you can probably just pass on it

Just gonna reply to some of these.
>Da Vinci
Was a male but like all good casters can change body shape. He just wanted to be his ideal of beauty.
>Francis Drake
There was something back in Extra mentioning that it may actually be queen Elizabeth and I don't think that has been contradicted yet.
>Astolfo
Just because he's pretty doesn't mean he don't have a dick.

>Quetzacoatl
I guess technically but the god Quetz is actually using a human body as a host so they could probably be a different gender one if they want.
>Hokusai
The girl is his daughter and Katsu is the octopus.

Attached: 63754931_p0.png (861x1000, 1.01M)

what if tomorrow the age of consent raised to 25? would you ignore the law or follow it? Answer honestly without throwing insults.

Even kind of dressing her up as Atilla the Hun is a fucking joke, it's hysterical that they even pretended to make her a historical figure. Making her a little girl is also completely retarded, but apparently you just gotta pander to pedophiles even though the adult version is so popular a joker-version became huge enough to get a mascot.

I heard Extella Link has best boy, is he any fun to play?

Attached: 1553563899844.jpg (2074x1478, 248K)

Why the fuck would you date anyone under 30 anyways? Mommies are the best type of women. Curvy, mature, thicc, big breasts, experienced. Women are like fine wine.

Hang yourself already pink piller

JETS is my favorite to play along with Darius, both of them have crazy skillsets.

Da Vinci is unironically transgendered since he used magic to turn into the Mona Lisa.
>They told me I could be anything, so I became the most beautiful thing in history

youtube.com/watch?v=EmtTRaV8pBs
Only reason to play it even though the game is still too easy

Attached: 1528299236071.png (1405x782, 1.75M)

Because women over 30 have a higher risk to miscarry any children I attempt to give them to MAKE them mommies

Bro you weren't supposed to point that out...

meant for

>using Nero

It's kinda hazy, but in the "main" world, Astolfo existed but never went mad, never crossdressed and never had a hippogriff. These are all concepts that exist in some myths (except the crossdressing part). However, it seems that there was a "purged" timeline where the Astolfo that we know came from, and because this Astolfo is such a dead ringer for the paladin myths (minus the crossdressing), he ends up getting summoned.

The prototype for Durendal was originally in Gilgamesh's treasury. After his death, it eventually passed into another's ownership until it eventually reached Hector of Troy who had it modified into a spear called Durindana. This spear eventually passed hands once more until it became Durendal. Whether Roland ever possessed this sword or not in the "main" timeline is unknown, but in the purged timeline, he did have it.

>useful
>Niggas always struggling to defend or attack anything

I hate it. They always need help.

Nasu didn't actually create Fate's Marie Antoinette. That was Sakurai's doing.

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Attached: 1549319489390.png (636x900, 472K)

They don't lose to Aggressors now though so it's a step up

I share your pain user

NO user
THAT'S A CHILD

>black

Attached: 152523568.jpg (942x1362, 814K)

Post braps

Wassup homie

Marie is so cute

Attached: 46e.jpg (350x350, 25K)

Trust me I am

Attached: d1a328f4ca39946a636cd6433d20f869.jpg (1018x1440, 277K)

>except the crossdressing part
I'm pretty sure there was some story where they dressed as women and went out drinking one night.

Jeannus are the best girls

Attached: DiI0ThXUEAAgIlX.jpg (1408x1000, 307K)

is extella link a sequel to extella or an expansion pack thing?

Liz is best girl

Attached: eb213a0f0b2961ba87e22f676f8dbae4.png (1100x1815, 1.86M)

Nero

Attached: Nero.jpg (438x701, 67K)

>tfw one more day to finish all of Lostbelt 3
I'm not gonna make it fellas.

Attached: 1549491711078.jpg (1000x707, 76K)

I like how route 2 starts off with Gilles mistaking Artoria for Jeanne and Nero complimenting her same face, so she lashes out at both of you.

Sequel.

>want more Fate to play
>didn't feel like Extella was remotely worth the money
Will it ever go on sale?

>the Virgin Celtic myth
>the Chad Frankish history

Lancer artoria looks adorable in manga style.

why does 90% of the fate girls just look like saber but with with a different outfit and color scheme?
like there's blue saber, yellow saber, black saber, red saber, etc
why so many fucking sabers and why do people keep supporting fate gay order?

Lancer Artoria is the ugliest of all the Artoria's.

Most of them are supposed to be distant relations to each other.
Some of them are the same spirit summoned as different classes.
Sameface is strong in all forms of mass media art.

Attached: sabers2.jpg (500x8850, 1.19M)

I like the armor.

Because it hides her ugliness

Shouldn’t she be a dirt rag from living in a cave? Or did they change her lore

Nah. She's pretty. Sorry for your gay.

fate is so fucking dumb

That's an alien weapon of mass destruction living inside a computer on the moon.
Extraverse is balls to the wall insane

Attached: 1528733359083.jpg (1754x1240, 292K)

your mother is fucking dumb.

Looks like a fucking man. I think you're the one that caught the gay disease.

>This looks like man
Camelot citizen pls

Attached: 71857426_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 836K)

Can't fix perfection

ugly gook

Charlie is best boy, I love him and his big dumb sword lasers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqWX2V1Mny0

Arjuna is also cool.

And yet Yea Forums was jumping up and down screaming nyannyan was a boy

Attached: 1545372748003.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

>faggot with brain problems
Might as well get pozzed you blind retard

>like astolfo because he gets a sick Griffin you ride on and charge enemies with it and have it summon tornados and shit
>can't play it because astolfo is now associated with degenerate Internet pederasts

Is there nothing a man's perversions doesn't ruin? Sick sick sick

Get over it, coward

Are you having a stroke? what thought were you trying to fart out there, dipshit?

Too late, already committed to Robin "Fuck Trees and Fuck Niggers" Hood

Just pray Bradamante Rider happens. She has access to Hippogrpyh as I recall.

Typical that the coward would pick the thief. They're one in the same.

>Not exclusively saving images of Astolfo where he's a fucking CHAD
Reminder in his legend he fucked just about anyone, his chadness is off the scale. Plus he only cross dressed to help calm down his seething friend. He's a fucking bro dude.

Attached: 1552894039945.jpg (1598x2260, 739K)

>helps out his incelbro to get laid
What a chad

I liked him alot more than I thought I would. Karl is still my favorite I think, the guy is just so fucking regal.

Yeah, it's actually her Hippogriff, it's just that Astolfo borrowed it.

>Astolfo will never be your bro, helping you fuck the best girls
Life just lost it's glimmer for me

Attached: Chad at work.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

like walls on retarded
Nasu's thought process while writing Extraverse:
>So get this, like, there's this ancient alien supercomputer that was built into the Moon to observe humans about 4 billion years before humans even existed, right, isn't that rad as fuck, no please stop asking questions like "that makes 0 sense" just stop thinking
>Also please forget that the DAA exist because it turns out that Marisbilly was the one behind the Aylesbury Ritual now and he accidentally waste all of the mana on Earth, we're going to tie it all into FGO now
>Anyway the magi turn on their Matrix skills and hack their way into the supercomputer by phrasing all their spells as MMO spells because I want to court the Isekai LN audience now, it's that cool as fuck? Man watching SAO makes me hard, anyway the supercomputer wants to determine who gets access to its data and OBVIOUSLY the best way to determine who is best qualified for infinite knowledge is a battle royale of servants instead of any kind of test of competency or ethics or anything like that.
>Also here's Rin and Sakura and Shinji and Redman and Cu and Gilgamesh and Taiga!! I've killed two birds with one stone -- I don't have to do any work of making an OC cast for my OC spinoff and also shamelessly pandered to your nostalgia so you're more likely to buy it!
>There's also Saber! Only it isn't Saber, it's actually DUDE! Only it isn't DUDE, it's actually Nero Claudius! Yes that makes perfect sense, Nero is LITERALLY the same thing as DUDE, only THIS time Nero is LITERALLY perfect! Not in the "I'm acting like a robot" way Saber was, I mean LITERALLY, ACTUALLY perfect! Love her as much as I do!
>Also I'm going to shove my fetishes down your throat now. All of these Sakura clones are naked now and everyone's characters now revolve around their fetishes. Buy my games and fap, STOP THINKING
>Also HFY now rules the universe, if your timeline has humanity failed it is LITERALLY NOT ALLOWED
the whole thing fucking sucks

Bros?

Attached: 1510150492956.jpg (291x362, 38K)

He only has sisters though...

Wigman of the year, all years.

>helps out his incelbro to get laid
What a bro

Ayy lmao

Attached: 4155b34dab3a24cf15229aa61116dc30.jpg (2480x3366, 2.85M)

Is 4chanx going crazy or just chrome?

They're decently competent. They can cap a zone solo if there isn't an enemy servant there (Shadow Servant does not count), and they tend to survive longer than they did in Extella even when dealing with buffed servants. Yeah you gotta help them at times but you have time to deal with objectives instead of everything burning down because the AI was high on paint fumes