About to replay this. Which mods should I get?

About to replay this. Which mods should I get?

Attached: kids are asleep time for a nv thread.jpg (1521x1200, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cypqage_Pdk
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_3I3PbFAE
hackmd.io/s/Hka6UZxqm
mediafire.com/file/dd5c3m8diwa0cu6/Solid_Project_V18-63239-18-1549489023.7z/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one that makes the textures not like like piss and vomit

how should i know? i'm not your mother or a mind reader. get whatever looks fun to you and make the game your own.

AHEM
FUCK WHITE LEGS

Attached: White legs must perish.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Which mods are mandatory improvements?

Look up mod guides and go from there, but get the essentials for stability
youtube.com/watch?v=Cypqage_Pdk

Attached: Securitron.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

is there a mod that makes it less boring

None. Enjoy the piece of art as the creators intended. You wouldn't put a mustache on the Mona Lisa

imagine if this was you

Imagining you were anyone but yourself must bring you great joy

Reminder that the Mona Lisa can't be enjoyed as the creator intended because of how fucking filthy it is. Or the fact that Leonardo never considered it finished to the day he died.

In this belaboured analogy, altering the Mona Lisa to remove its imperfections (decades of dirt) is similar to modding New Vegas to remove its imperfections (countless bugs)

[no u/spoiler]

all of them

Wait until this is finished. Its what im waiting on

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_3I3PbFAE

Keep waiting, couple of those mods are gone now

Attached: Fallout - New Vegas rifle.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

May be of interest
hackmd.io/s/Hka6UZxqm

yukigachi unofficial patch, unofficial patch plus, simple saves for QoL

collision mesh overhaul, CONELRAD, enhanced camera for fun

I hope you all made the right choice and exterminated all of the White Legs instead of running away from Zion like a pussy, you wouldn't want to disappoint Randall Clark would you?

Attached: 20180411031720_1.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Solid Project but the author is a huge faggot that took his mod off Nexus because they told him he couldn't have his patreon link on their site. Fortunately I have the latest version which you can download.

mediafire.com/file/dd5c3m8diwa0cu6/Solid_Project_V18-63239-18-1549489023.7z/file

jsawyer mod

mod made by the lead devolper if he doesnt know how the game is supposed to be played, who does. Once you play jsawyer mod, theres no going back to vanilla desu

In playing it modded again, but shits obsurdly unoptimized. I don't know what the fuck happened, I could have swore I used to play it 60 FPS modded as hell, but it dips a lot even when it's on vanilla. Still haven't found a single fix after trying just about all of them.

Attached: 84212166942B49C4A2ECC8DC0099F27B.jpg (603x412, 57K)

Attached: 20180410221849_1.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Install unofficial patches and MTUI. Maybe NMC's texture pack and you're done.