Walking Dead finale thread

>when your series ends

The journey ends tonight, m8. What was your favorite moments?

Attached: FTG_Javier_Stoic.png (747x965, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gzpVKaAmns
youtu.be/esVFGfjDFJM
youtube.com/watch?v=yfdAGkjHGac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Telltale dying

>What was your favorite moments?
when Telltale shut down

was just about to make a thread, i dont think a lot of people still give a shit about this anymore

End of season 1. I doubt this season will get even close to that sort of feeling but let's hope so. The fact it's the last time we will see Clem or any of the cast might hit hard as fuck. It's like we all raised Clementine and however her story ends tonight will probably make a lot of us very emotional.

Attached: h3348b486bo21.jpg (1242x2208, 270K)

The whole of season one was good. Now I wish I didn't play any of the rest of them. They tainted the memories of the first season.

This is the most rush job artwork I've ever seen. It looks like it was posed in Garry's Mod. What a way to close Telltale's final piece of garbage.

Attached: 1552621734136.png (826x520, 324K)

I'm content with Season 2 being the finale

Which ending being canon?

That is god damn embarassing

The Javi threads were pretty good. I stopped playing the game after season 2 so I don't even know him aside from memes. Also

Should have just ended it with season 1. Everything afterwards was absolute trash

The one where the dog rapes Clementine and eats her

>THAT video you check for weekly but every upload is muted

Why are people pretending that Season 1 of TTWD is any better than any of the other seasons? It's all just more of the same shit. At least the newer seasons don't look like dog shit.

Season 1
>Bashing babysitter with hammer
>Killing cannibals at the dairy
>Clem salt lick
>Kicking Kenny's ass back into reality
>Cutting arm off
>Crying for the first time ever for a video game ending

Season 2
>Pete altogether fuck tell tale for killing him early
>Reuniting with Kenny
>Watching Kenny kill Carver
>Letting Kenny kill Jane

Season 3
>Javi was pure kino
>Seeing mature Clem
>Helping my brother
>Teaching Clem about growing up

Season 4
>Everything so far

So who livetreaming for us? Literally just sold my gaming PC Saturday to help pay for a funeral, a proper Yea Forums stream would cheer me up

Not a Yea Forums stream but domthebomb is streaming it tonight on youtube. Midnight at release.

He better not have that annoying ass fucking subcounter

Idk. I don't watch his streams just his theories.

I'll be playing it for myself in 60 minutes.

I could.

but why?

Attached: 1552087259997.gif (203x244, 1.1M)

Because I would do the same for you

Same. What are you going to play first? My canon playthrough I romanced Louis, let Vi get kidnapped and killed Lily. Also let Abel turn. AJ's going to be such a monster

I'm the same except killed Abel and spared Lilly.

I really just want to see more of her

Who has the most non-faggot playthrough? We should watch whoever hasnt romanced anyone and made AJ a straight up survivalist cunt

I am listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=1gzpVKaAmns and it surprisingly lines up with the gif. What the fuck.

Siding with Kenny at the end and he bargains for Clem and the baby to enter the sanctuary, but he himself walks off into the wilderness after saying goodbye

>favorite moment
Duck’s death and the events leading up to it. And the ending of Season 1.
Thanks for reminding me that S4 is ending, guess I’ll have to abandon ship until I buy it or I’ll get assaulted
by spoilers

Romanced Vi.
Louis lost his tongue
Mercy killed Abel
Spared Lily (because I like her as a villain)
Supplies kept
Horses burned

Previous game choices that may matter
Killed Lee
Killed Kenny
Kicked Lily out
Gave AJ meds
Told AJ goodbye

We need Kenny coming back to be the Yea Forums canon ending. So whoever had this ending plus then please stream

Fair enough user. No promises- If I get my hands on the game and if this thread is still up, I can do a stream for us. Anyone else can tag along and we can all watch the clusterfuck unfold.

Personally, I'm curious to see if they'll make this last episode into something worth remembering.

Attached: 1552228351654.png (500x382, 184K)

>Horses burned
I hope you mean you burned the hay or AJ is going to be beyond fucked

>tfw told aj to not kill lily because i wanted to do it myself
i would feel bad about james dying but he was such a tool in ep 3 compared to him being somewhat cool in ep 2

Attached: 99999999999999.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

Reminder that Kenny was right about everything

Attached: images (7).jpg (320x320, 13K)

more like ClemeKinotine

Yes, I mean the hay.

I just think she has been the best antagonist in the series and wanted see a bit more of her in ep4.

James's hippie ass getting killed was just a bonus, fuck his "zombies aren't monsters" bullshit.

>Ep 4
Weren't the other seasons five episodes?

10 MINUTES, STREAM WHEN?

Is it me or does that pose make 0 sense?
It's like it was done from the get go to be promotional material instead of being part of an action.

>Cutting arm off
>not wanting to dual wield
Gay.

What has even happened in Season 4? I know nothing about it.

It's up! Go download boys

Attached: 1553570848268m.jpg (1009x1024, 65K)

The Kid and Clem become edgelords, you enter a gayboy settlement and ruin it for everyone and you get to kill Lily at last.

>Implying I even played Season 4

That fucking baby still living was the last straw for me. I don't even know what happens in it aside from full grown Clem

Attached: casually smug tamamo.png (620x618, 416K)

IT GETS CANONIZED TONIGHT

Attached: 866800_20190115112834_1.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

You can romance a dyke or a faggot.

>romancing at all
Playthrough discarded.

I'll take the faggot. Show me him.

my favourite moments were mostly in season 1, then i enjoyed some kenny and clem interactions in 2. after that i just chuckled at how shit 3 looked on youtube. can't imagine how garbage the last one is.

Attached: 5c7.png (395x494, 237K)

Kenny shows up if you left him behind at the end of S2 and take a specific route in S4.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

youtu.be/esVFGfjDFJM

youtube.com/watch?v=yfdAGkjHGac

Attached: 866800_20190325235307_1.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

What are you on about?

in a flashback?

Attached: The_Walking_Dead_gunfire.jpg (839x422, 53K)

How far in are we? The streamer is getting worked up over a dead body for some reason.