Yea Forums is a pit of dark negativity

Yea Forums is a pit of dark negativity
It's like a bizzaro world where people only bother talking if they have something mean to say.
Everyone pretending to be dumb or "mad" at each other for a retarded circlejerk laugh.
It's all so fucking tiresome and this place has become the most predictable site on the whole of the internet.

Attached: 1553162847232.jpg (923x1262, 313K)

Have good conversations every once in awhile. Try not to be such a pussy.

Are you new here? You must be new. Fuck off.

agreed
still somewhat entertaining I guess, this shithole has a few moments that you can't experience anywhere else on the net

Attached: 1537441679762.jpg (870x894, 88K)

Better than the rest of the Internet, the lefty hugbox is more tiresome. Really butters my buns.

This isn't Yea Forums, Capt. Reddshit.

You fags sound like you'd be more at home on Reddit or maybe the Paradox forum where you can wank yourselves all day with other shills about how awesome and perfect the games are and how thankful you are to have the developers dick in your throat.

Reddit must be the place for you then faggot, go back there.

>he doesn't know
Fuck off newfag

its ironic because Yea Forums is also a hugbox
just for the right

>lefty hugbox
Imagine being so deranged that 90% of humanity that is too normal for your shit looks insane to you.

Attached: 154773296638-0.png (811x628, 81K)

This just in; people have opinions.

Point me in the direction of another Greenlandic kajak building message board and i shall leave. as it stands this is as good as it gets.

see you tomorrow

>Getting upset that people think what you like is shit
If you're looking for a hugbox, you should take your own advice. Also, stop sucking off Hiroshimoot shill.

literally me. I pretend to be pro-China at Epic Store threads

also, we are going to rule the world, deal with it. America will be Mexico by next decade, Islam will take over Europe. Gaben is still fat. Half Life 3 will never be released, enjoy Artifact.

>posted from my Nintendo Switch

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I want you to act like a human being
anonymity is not an excuse to be an asshole
there are people on the other side of your monitor you insufferable twat

Then leave if its not for you

someone sounds mad

Nice blog post. Go away no one cares what you have to say. I bet you like black people.

Attached: 1552918649524.png (484x470, 386K)

But we can all relate because we'll all be forever alone playing our hobby until we die. And that is the magic of it

Better than the communist wasteland every other online community is

Not him but kill yourself for posting that

>/srs/

>Getting this anally devastated because you thought gagging on Hiroshimoot cock like a shill would get you good boy points
.5 cents have been deposited in your Yea Forums platinum account

all these people proving his point lmao

Nu-Yea Forums is basically an edgy hugbox - a "hurtbox".
Bitter incels telling each other how everything sucks, everything except blaming others for your own failures, and outdated social norms that totally would save the world from "downfall".

Back in the day, Yea Forums was honest, but actually pretty constructive with this honesty.
Nowadays it's edge for the sake of edge.
It's the difference between a German autist telling you your design is bad because this part over here is inefficient, and a bimbo slut telling you you're retarded because you don't have an iPhone.

Attached: 1550090205261.png (454x600, 347K)

At least you'll get the truth on here, occasionally.

Fuck you, you shit-eating cunt.

>I bet you like black people.
Fuck, revealed again
How do they keep seeing through my clever disguises?

Attached: 1553197984966.gif (185x225, 369K)

Oh look its this post, again. I think the first time i saw it was in 2007

>cents
>not Yea Forums money

Attached: eeee.jpg (720x300, 240K)

If anything the site has become to carebearish, no one responds to bants. Hatred that was around for comical reasons like waifu hate has vanished or causes hurt feelings and we have non-stop right wing circle jerking and suck offs.

>tfw Yea Forums is basically an NPC forum

the incel rage culture is real, just look at this thread

You're 100% correct but you'll be swarmed by newfags telling you Yea Forums was always shit.

>cries about negativity on Yea Forums
>starts being a negative fag because his post sucks
whew

>OH WOW YOU DONT LIKE MUTTS AND TRANNY THREADS YOU MUST BE LEFT WING

Attached: 1553228933639.png (406x431, 10K)

better than passive aggressiveness through false positivity like reddit does

>This just in; people have opinions.

This just in; your opinion also means shit to the rest of the fucking world.

"NOW THAT'S THE TRUE SPIRIT OF Yea Forums!!!!"

I rarely talk about anything positive unless I love it. I talk about negatively because I see extreme flaws in modern games that shouldn't exist since the past games already fixed them.

Everyone needs to to shut the fuk up

Yea, that was mean!

Attached: 2k48t0.jpg (150x150, 4K)

especially you

>So ass blasted by being outed as a shill that he cannot comprehend that Anonymous isn't one person
I don't want to blow your mind, but was my first post in this thread. Return your self to Leddit where you can wank yourselves all day with other hugbox shills about how thankful you are that nobody disagrees with you

"But reddit is worse" isn't a good defense.

wish we could turn back time
TO THE GoOD OLD DAAAYYS

Attached: 1322891360645.png (1345x800, 295K)

Let me translate OP into English:

>OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3405827_0.jpg (630x630, 23K)

>he comes to Yea Forums for anything but shitposting
What a retard

Are you me? When a thread pops up about something i like, i will be comfy and constructive. This only happens once in a fullmoon though.

>incel
>shill
>NPC
Is this the /r/Yea Forums buzzword general?

Attached: 1545720812273.png (1825x221, 75K)

Enjoy your stay, newfag. You're here forever.

Then you're retarded and shitposting for no reason, nigger. What you responded to was agreeing with your dopey faggot face.

Yea Forums is for shitposting. ResetEra is for real discussion.

have sex