Early Access

>Early Access

Yikes and cringepilled

Attached: Edition_Comparison_Chart_Steam.jpg (616x770, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/two-witcher-3-expansions-announced-promising-30-ho/1100-6426459/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that nostalgia item milking
>fucking season passes
>pozzed up the wazoo

Attached: Lost hope.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Advertising story packs and an expansion right from the get go as well just shows that the vanilla game is going to be barebones and content light. Yet they still want £50 for the basic version.

Witcher 3 had season pass before launch too. Two expansions. Turned out pretty based. This looks similar.

Can't wait!

Attached: UNSANCTIONED_HalfSize.png (616x484, 475K)

>not made by original developers
>retards are still hyped

They weren't advertised prior to launch iirc, i bought the expansion pass as soon as it was available and that was after i got the game.

What's with this item and cosmetic bullshit, is this a fucking social MMO or what?

You'll get it

Attached: SEASONPASS_HalfSize.jpg (616x348, 169K)

Troika is dead so it's ok to pirate it.

It was announced a month before the release: gamespot.com/articles/two-witcher-3-expansions-announced-promising-30-ho/1100-6426459/

Don't be turned off by some cosmetics.

Attached: FirstBlood_Packages_Steam.jpg (616x504, 250K)

Also my Witcher 3 pre-order only cost me £17 on either Instant-Gaming or Cdkeys, can't remember which. But it was when the rumours started spreading that they been in crunch for ages and the game might never come out. The price dropped on one of those sites and i nabbed an order before the price went back up lol.

>cdkeys
Might as well just pirate it.

I will, because I plan on pirating these.

Doesn't matter though, the vanilla game had over 100 hours of content easily, and the expansions were added more on top of that. Plus Wicther 3 had a far larger dev team and larger budget.
The fact that Paradox has labelled two of the DLCs as "story packs" should be a red flag. "You know how RPGs have quests and sidequests? What if we cut a chunk of them and sell them as DLC" seems to be the way this ahs gone, and it's Paradox, the biggest DLC rapist next to Creative Assembly.

expansions added more*

Everything is a red flag if you chose to interpret it as such.

That being said, I indeed would not recommend anybody to preorder any season passes before release.

>Expecting me to gladly pay console prices or pirate
AAA games back in the day on PC used to cost between £24.99 and £34.99. Stuff like Dawn of War, Freelancer, Far Cry, etc, cost me £24.99 brand new and boxed, DOOM 3 iirc cost me £34.99. Then everything went digital and they claimed it'd make games cheaper, now we're paying £40-50 for basic editions and £60-£100+ for other editions.
The games industry is pure Jew.

Same lead writer as the first game which was the first games strong point. Also Chris Avellone.

What a fucking cancerous road we've been led down. I thought lootboxes would be the bottom.

Yeah, but you're literally just paying other pirates for nothing, like a cuck. Might as well just pirate it yourself.

>Preordering a game with no gameplay footage
>Preordering any digital goods whatsoever
Why exactly do people allow this blatant slicing off the corners for resale gimmick?

>outfits
>skins
>"story pack"s
into the bay it goes

Guys guys guys
When has a Paradox published game EVER gone wrong?
That's right.

The only thing wrong with Paradox is that they are complete jews. Otherwise they put out reasonably good shit.

Is that jc Denton?

Why do retards pay extra for skins and 24 hour early access

Nah i'd rather have it in my steam or gog or w/e account. At least it looks legit that way and it gets patched. unlike cracked versions which are nothing but complaints of things not working that work fine in the bought versions.

Why are people so afraid to just like release a game and let you finish it and then play another game.

Remember when you went to the video store and picked up something wacky let's say Killer 7 your like "wow this looks bananas" and then you finished it over the course of a week and that was that. Remember games ending! Good shit.

No early access.
No patches "I am far to cowardly to stand by my product as is!".
No daily grind.
No "CoNtEnT rOaDmAp".

Like nigga just make a game lmao how hard is this shit??

Am I out of touch?

It’s harder to Jew people with micro transactions if your game is short, sweet and to the point

No, it's Blade.

Attached: blade.jpg (800x1184, 179K)

Tell that to CoD fans.

Attached: 1528469455801s.jpg (125x120, 3K)