What's the most realistic way can Pokemon become great again?

What's the most realistic way can Pokemon become great again?

Attached: 9daf354.jpg (2048x2048, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0wCz2gIuaJi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was never good, stop playing RPGs designed for 8 year olds

Having better concepts for Pokemon. Each gen gets worse, Black/White being the exception.

The great Pokemon war where the battle to the death

more poki girls

New console spinoff that radically evolves the gameplay formula like OOT/Mario 64 that isn't Orreshit.

Let me simulate the anime/manga already.

Give the franchise to a more competent developers. Gamefreak sucks

Three pokemon roll-outs.
Who's the pokemon master that does a 1v1 again?

Wouldn't be to difficult to have age-groups with every game. Reduce random battles for older people, change the sprites. I mean, you don't even have to necessarily change the dialogue.

1. Trainer
2. Gym Leader
3. Foreign Elite Four

This is how.
Japanese people never listen.

Bigger piles of legal consent.

Everyone says Gamefreak is incompetent but don't they make the deliberate choice to keep the series stagnant? I don't know if there's any examples where they fucked up the code (besides gen 1) or had bad gameplay balance.

action rpg, you control the pokemon and have to protect the trainor and can switch between different pokemon depending on the biome

>don't they make the deliberate choice to keep the series stagnant
Is bad decision making not incompetence?

Attached: 1536899529527.gif (336x430, 534K)

I think an older people dialogue choice (even teenager or people in their 20's would suffice) would be much, much better. I hate wasting data space.

>ohwoah, your experience in great!
things like that, where the trainer might be somebody that's older, but is taking a single level 5, why is that not a thing? To the point where gym leaders and the elite four take you way more seriously.

All the higher ups die and get replaced. There's no other feasible way.

*is great!

I think this is very easy to introduce and would add to the experience.

Never will be good, they dumbed down series

I think if they changed what they did based on the personal level of the player? It would be a revelation. Japanese people are very simple in that regard. If the gym leader reacted differently from a 10 year old kid to say, a 25 year old man/woman? That would be unbelievably good for the series.

Give it to another dev

Remake gale of darkness

>for a kid, I'd just do a 1v1 with my weakest pokemon
>for you? 3v3, you look like you can handle it, STEELIX, HOUNDOOM, FLAREON.

Dumb example, but you get the idea.

What's the best emerald romhack Yea Forums?
I was thinking of either sigma, blazing or omega emerald?

Attached: b8b628319084007e7d5a3251b0cc45133df45dea_hq.gif (494x200, 616K)

Give it to Monolith to make a solo jRPG spinoff focused on story and exploration. Just keep GF for designing the lolis. And for ACE x Masuda at the music.

Attached: 1553432327210.jpg (1280x720, 623K)

I haven't played mush of either, but I would like to mention Emeraldouble and Emerald: Double Edition.

vocaroo.com/i/s0wCz2gIuaJi

I'm enjoying altered emerald right now. I also have Gaia but it's just not clicking with me for some reason.

I heard about altered emerald, but I also heard that it bugs out at the battle pyramid and I want to get all the gold symbols

Does it have phys and special split.

They need to pull a smash ultimate where they just bring back all the major features from all the old games.
Hard mode and follower pokemon are the two most requested features and they've both been done before.
I can't think of many other series that just innovate only to throw it all in the trash next year.

I don't really care about that desu so it's a non-issue for me

By tackling mature themes

Attached: b6637150f4b16dd5.jpg (480x308, 15K)

release the new mystery dungeon game

There are so many things they need to rework. First of all they need to enter the 21st century in terms of their production values. Actually innovate the series. A lot of people want the series to have more freedom and be less linear and filled with handholding and cutscenes. Bring back features that people loved like following, battle frontier. Everyone has been saying this over and over but Gamefreak is absolutely unwilling to put the effort in.

Attached: 100504_174202.jpg (1200x1600, 353K)

Higher difficulty. The most exciting hing in Pokemon is battling against another human because you aren't just guaranteed to win. They need more trainer will full party's of 6 strong Pokemon with balanced typing. Improved AI so they will actually switch Pokemon and try to gain an advantage instead of just letting you use super effective moves on them.

Double Edition does. The other is just like vanilla Emerald, but with double battles.

I think nintendo and gamefreak would be able to keep this under PG while letting it be fullly be adult to some degree.

>are you a boy or a girl?
>what is your age range?
>what is your favorite pokemon type?

None gets you the cooltrainer. I have ALWAYS, as a 30 year old, wanted to be a cooltrainer. You don't have to be weird or anything to want to be a cooltrainer. That's what the player character has been in the first place.

Or for that matter, a pokemon ranger. As a 'senior' trainer', it could limit what you can do. Younger people could use you that way. If they can beat you, they're very good. Older people are limited by their types.

Since we're way better at the game. We can still bitchslap people.

Fire director

Just for Game Freak to stop being complacent in their success and pump production values and polish into it. A full new suite of animations for every character, Pokemon, and move, tidbits of info in the environment, buffing some shitmons, and just step up to the plate with some real fucking passion instead of coasting on a brand name like you're fucking EA Sports.

The ability to date and marry pokemon

Attached: 1551281142075.jpg (901x1200, 143K)

As long as they keep spitting out games yearly it will never be possible.
Their best bet is to stop and take a few years to work on an actual product.

I remember a thread on /vp/ where some dataminer figured out that the reason SM was so shit and slow was because they gave each cutscene and each area their own group of assets.
Maybe they don't add any of these features because they are too dumb to optimize their games so they aren't bloated pieces of shit that leave no space for actual features.

Or maybe Masuda is just taking a very profitable revenge on the fandom after they snubbed Gen 5 and the rest of Game Freak is too stupid to realize.

Yeah, but I really want to challenge the BF, because it is such a big feature of emerald.
I feel like you might as well have played ORAS instead.

More genwun to get the 30 y/o boomer bucks. Go was a hit because it didn't have any of those alienating shit-designs that started with gold/silver.
People know Pikablu, they don't know Marill.

Having a different goal to work towards to besides collect badges to defeat the elite 4 and champ. I guess that's why I'm looking back to colosseum and game of darkness so fondly these last few weeks sense SnS's announcement.

Attached: 1548484422816m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

The series is the same as it always was in its core, it's just that it adds and subtracts shit as it goes along, cuts down on tedium and adjusts the pacing and a lot of you idiots romanticize the flaws of the earlier installments.

I'd even argue people that played the series in their childhood are bitching because the series doesn't restore how they felt when they played it as kids and blame the games for something that was never part of the game design (e.g. urban legends like Mew under the truck, comfy times as a 5-13 year old etc)

Attached: 1476934916653.jpg (749x1284, 216K)

plus the difficulty curve in Colosseum is pretty great and the AI actually is extremely smart instead of just the usual status attacks while you tackle everything. plus starting at level 20 is great because there is really no reason to train those early levels, most pokemon only get 4 moves by level 20.

Why do girls do that stupid lip thing on the left, it doesn't look hot

Give me a fucking skip cutscene option. Make it a combination of buttons if you have to so children don't accidentally skip them if you have to, but come the fuck on.I can't stand replaying new installments because they keep interrupting me every two steps for a pointless scene.

Also give me a hard mode. Even if its a lazy attempt like +10 levels and some flat % increase to enemy trainer pokemon's stats over the board.

Just learn what made each entry good and stop taking away features. Pokemon has enough entries to take a little from each and make a 10/10 game but they keep going one step forward and two steps back. It's gotten significantly worse every title since Platinum because they keep doing this. Bring back HGSS following Pokemon.

its in settings, they've had it from gen 1 to like gen 4 at least.

I would say to make it an action RPG where you actually control the Pokemon but they've made just so many Pokemon that it's impossible to do anything but turn based combat with generic animations.

Don't make stupid decisions like locking hard/easy mode behind someone else beating the game and sending you a code

Bigger and better regions, better post game that could entertain you for a few months at least.

>open areas
>movable camera
>drop the bright blue/lime green kiddie aesthetic
>4v4 with a larger party of pokemon
>more support moves and tactical situations
>enemies pose a threat
>trainer can fight too
>remove pokemon
>add demons

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_Nocturne.png (220x309, 108K)

3D like Colosseum, but open world and with every region and every pokemon. People would play that shit for years.

A documentary a la “king of kong” but instead about donkey kong is about the competitive scene....
Must be premiere at canes thou

It was never above average and has always been Nintendo/Gamefreak's cash cow due to successful marketing and extensive merchandising, rather than the game itself. Many of the improvements suggested here are just morphing it into other another game that currently exists, therefore the most realistic way to "improve Pokemon" is to mod your favorite pokemon characters into other games. Have at it.

Attached: BY9ZcrG.png (600x3750, 502K)

it's really not as hard as you'd think
>slow down releases to allow for more development time
>add the ability to customize age and height
>difficulty settings
>bring back the pss
>movable camera
>add following/riding pokemon
>fix the fucked up pokemon sizes and colors
>create more animations for each pokemon
>make cutscenes skippable
>bring back secret bases but with more customization
and you've made the best pokemon game of all time. even usum would've become instant classics if gf did these

World War II Pokemon edition

If there was a Strange Journey inspired post-apocalyptic AU Pokémon game down to the containment suits and it had all sorts of familiar faces innit, just take my 40-60 bucks.

Attached: SMT-Strange-Journey-Redux-11.jpg (400x240, 99K)

Remove any trade request that's been sitting in the GTS for a month so you don't end up with a million "lvl3 Caterpie for lvl100 Arceus"

Wait what? Are you asking for a choice to have your characters older and people would react to them differently?

lol

Attached: 1553185306504.png (1000x1665, 2.19M)

nintendo can make a good pokemon game any time they want. they deliberately make them shit because that's how they keep selling them over and over.

best way would be for some totally independent !pokemon riff IP MMO to actually succeed.

merunyaa is the best thing to happen to diaper art

>open up the world from the start and make the handholding optional
>no more grid based movements
>visible encounters that do different things on the map depending on the type of pokemon, birds will run away from you which could give the player a reason to not hold down the run button for example

Flirting with Lillie!
Inviting Lillie out for dinner!
Getting to know Lillie!
Walking Lillie home!
Lending Lillie my coat to keep her warm!
Comforting Lillie from her mother issues!
Holding hands with Lillie!
Kissing Lillie on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Lillie!
Walking around the back of Lillies house!
Waiting three hours behind Lillies house!
Climbing up to Lillies window!
Cracking open Lillies window and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Lillies bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Lillie's mouth!
Taping Lillie's mouth shut!
Holding down Lillie!
Slipping my hand up Lillie's nightgown!
Punching Lillie to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Lillie's ass!
Slipping my hand under Lillie pantsu!
Fingering Lillie's cunny!
Pulling up Lillie's nightgown!
Kissing and licking Lillie's tummy!
Sucking Lillie's perky pink nipples!
Licking Lillie's armpits!
Ripping off Lillie's pantsu!
Pulling Lillie's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Lillie!
Fucking Lillie in the cunny and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Lillie multiple times!
Rubbing my raw cock on Lillie's cute little feet!
Wiping away Lillie's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Lillie's throat!
Strangling Lillie until she stops breathing!
Carrying Lillie out the window!
Tossing Lillie in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Lillie!
Putting Lillie in my garage!
Noticing Lillie is still alive!
Stabbing Lillie with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Lillie!
Spilling Lillie's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Lillie's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Lillie in a shallow ditch!
Helping Lusamine search for Lillie a week later!
Comforting Lusamine and assuring her Lillie is just fine!
Flirting with Lusamine!

bring back battle frontier and seasons, exile Masuda forevor, make the game look like a next gen game and not some shit port, fuck off with your cut scene shit every time I enter a route, town, or engage in conversation, bring back actual fishing mechanics, add more and better trainer customization

Attached: 1534470297656.jpg (1343x900, 823K)

When the fanbase realizes it's an entry level turn based RPG not meant for people above 10. Like Pikmin, Smash, and Zelda, Pokemon is a gateway to deeper and more technical titles of its same genre. Nintendo makes games for children and does it exceedingly well. The problem is the fanbase stunts their growth and sticks with the games.

Only their platformers can be taken somewhat serious and even then they have a huge range of difficulty and accessibility.

>Merunyaa

Meru-nyoo thank you.

Attached: 1534797316577.png (540x590, 253K)

if they just made a new region but have it full of content like SoulSilver. Make it like the 4th gen games when it comes to extra content + new game plus

Based Lillie murderer.

Attached: UrarakaBread.gif (379x387, 71K)

Have a pokemon game focused on ass'es, orgies, underage sex, and teenage whores fucking Pokemon and more.

Attached: 1545952470081.png (1210x1000, 252K)

To make her lips look fuller

>take Pokemon Colosseum's style
>make an actual 3D game again
>keep normal pokemon catching mechanics instead of Snag'em stuff
>but now you can pick a few story paths to go down and it's PG-13 brother, might let a few flip words fly
>lets you romance the obligatory qt girl and your genderswap counterpart

>mega-autist things like EVs, IVs, egg moves, breeding moves, etc
If you get into it Pokemon has the highest autism ceiling of RPGs out there AND has competitive play to flex your autism. Also, if the fanbase wants it, how the fuck is that wrong? It's Nintendo's refusal to change the content to match the fan's expectations.

kek

Attached: 1458071992866.jpg (499x460, 70K)

> expose all stats
> remove evs/ivs
> actively kill meta and sweeps
> customizable avatars, animal crossing houses and player gyms
> story is only the tutorial
> content that scales with you
> optional online coop and battle
> fun

>You will never misty Misty’s misties

Attached: 5EEFD7E7-31DB-49DB-B38B-C17659FD0D59.png (190x216, 108K)

>Nintendo
Why do you guys always blame shift to Nintendo? It's PokeCom. Mario has half a press autism plus more, smash has high level autism too. High autism level doesnt mean its meant solely for adults. It's a very simplistic turn based RPG with enough depth to be considerate of people who want more. Same with Fire Emblem being the gateway drug to tactical turnbase.

I am so glad Gen V won Valentine's Day.

I liked her old diaps better imo

lol Nintendo would never do something like that.

Play as Team Rocket, Jessie and James with a Meowth that follows you.

Robbing one Pokemon from every trainer you beat.

Final Boss is Ash.

>become great again
>implying it was ever good

Fans who want a Team Rocket game tend NOT to suck the 1st season anime's teat.

>Not cutting off her feet and storing them at home so you can suck and cum on her toes whenever you want

Fucking amateur

Man you are just ticking off every fetish on the list, aren’t you?

how the fuck does every manage to fuck up misty? like it's 30 dollars of walmart clothing at best.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Make a canon nuzlocke game

Pokemon battle royal where 50-100 trainers fly into different areas in a giant pokemon world and catch random mon's to destroy eachother. Or just a legit pokemon mmo would be cool. I haven't played anything since gold and silver.

>Pokemon battle royal where 50-100 trainers fly into different areas in a giant pokemon world and catch random mon's to destroy eachother.

Why the fuck does this sound like it could actually work really well

So, no level grinding or nature IV autism? Just advantages and good team building? You have a started, you are dropped in the map, you need to find more pokemon, beat them to capture them, manage health, can have only 6 pokemon per game, when one is ko'd, its out for good. If you lose all 6 pokemons (or less if you didnt get to capture 5 more besides your starter) you black out?

Interesting. How do you battle? turn RPG? How do you force someone losing to fight you? Or maybe indirect control like Digimon World 1 / DMC5's V gameplay?
Or ditch the trainer side of things entirely and go Mystery Dungeon. You ARE the starter, and play like a action game, can convince up to other 5 mons into your team, can swap at will?

Whose list?

So can we get sauce on this babe or what?

mine

Wut? She looks hot as hell and just like Misty

1) Have every region be available
2) Exp. share comes after you beat the main story, not the beginning
3) Eliminate the ability to hack pokemon
4) Spice up the story, like saph/ruby was

>make it more like digimon, meaning talking pokemon and a "world is in danger" plot

this is true, it dumbs you down.