Episode Ardyn comes out tomorrow

>Episode Ardyn comes out tomorrow
>literally no one gives a shit
The absolute state of single-player FFs.

Attached: 2E6D2F7C-483E-4BA5-BC3C-E47E5A2872A0.png (300x300, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHgjHPAOVg0
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzI1nB-REw
youtube.com/watch?v=YaW779UwAmU
youtu.be/l-RuqkOcZW4?t=127
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg&t=147s
youtu.be/K460zhpUp9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lp_bWkfbH14
mognetcentral.com/threads/everything-ffxv-datamining-related.9067/page-33
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks terrible and that game is like three years old

The FFXV collab with XIV will have superior controls and gameplay to the actual XV and I will find it hilarious, while I drive away through Thanalan on my Regalia

Look at everything else the XV team has put out. It was shit.
And look at the anime they released as prologue to this DLC. Before Ardyn was interesting partly because you didn't know about him, but now it's shown to you that he was a perfect angel that did no wrong.
I don't get how would anyone be hyped after those two things.

it's DLC to a mediocre game trying to defend/justify the bad guy fucking over the world.

Plus SE killing off future story DLC didn't help things at all.

Watching the Shirrako playthrough right now.

It's shit. Also Somnus is now officially worse than D.m.C. Vergin if you actually cared about that story element.

>>literally no one gives a shit

Of not. Tomorrow also comes out the last piece of MSQ of FFXIV, nobody gives a fuck about the mess FFXV is.

I thought all the season 2 dlc got canned

Episode Ardyn is bad fanfiction that deserves to be ignored.

Everything except for the Ardyn DLC which shows him 1000 years ago when he goes through his whole jesus arc, and then you get to play as him in a full Insomnia hub before it gets destroyed.
There is also a short anime prequel to the DLC.

No shit Sherlock. Squeenix is just flogging a dead horse now. Gotta try and make back that lost money somehow.

This one was almost finished when the announcement hit so it survived, everything else got binned.

I think some of the other stuff got spun off into novels or something.

What’s the gameplay like and has anything cool happened in the plot?

>I thought all the season 2 dlc got canned

Nope Ardyn's was spared, probably because it was very close to completion

>Also Somnus is now officially worse than D.m.C. Vergin if you actually cared about that story element.
what does he do that is worse than a sniper abortion?

Attached: 1541651745261.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Only the new additions of Episode Luna and Areana. They kept Ardyn for a Prologue DLC that was finished by the Skeleton Crew before they moved on.

You're forgetting the Noctis DLC with an alternate finale for the story.

how much $$$ does it cost?
never played FFXV and might get it with the royal edition once it goes on sale again

>Plus SE killing off future story DLC didn't help things at all
Don't worry, user, you'll get your pointless filler content as novels eventually.
Maybe then there will actually be some good writing.

i love this game and have 110+ hours into it but its objectively not a good game
SE should burn for all the meddling they've done to FF since XII

This. As someone who love FFXV, ep ardyen was bad and shouldn't have happened.

I only cared about Ara's episode and it got cancelled so

Attached: ara.webm (600x430, 153K)

>Episode Ardyn is bad fanfiction that deserves to be ignored.
You could say that about the entire game.

>FF15 in current year

There's no such as "objectively". It's all subjective and you will soon realize that when you finally grow up.

>make ending that is at least mildly interesting
>they can't stick with it and gave you an alternate one and wanted to also have a third one before it got cancelled
Jesus, stick to your guns.

>Ardyn was actually suppose to be the king, but his brother was so assblasted about this when Ardyns waifu told him he lied and said it was him, and removed his name from history
Fucking hell his brother must have been SEETHING.

FFXV is an objectively bad game. You'll realise that when you grow up and accept that you can like poor quality things.

Jesus fuck those tits are asking for a dick

I feel like from what I've seen they tried far too hard to make you think Ardyn was a good boi who dindu nuffin and its all his edgy ebil faggot brothers fault.

bro you know its ok to like a game and realize its bad right? being a drone isnt good

Nah, ffxv has a simple and straightforward story that it's pretty much about brotherhood and coming of age.

Ep Ardyn is fanservice story that turned him into poor victim because he got popular.

Unless it ties into the main game's cast of characters or adds anything to Regis I really don't see the point of it.

The director was a hack. Had no vision and kept asking what people wanted. To which he then didn't listen anyway.

>buy game on release
>beat it
>never touch any DLC
Episodic content is a stupid business model that only breeds stagnation.

Ardyn literally did nothing wrong

Killed Ardyns wife
Stole his throne
And possibly always knew that is was Ardyns duty to be sacrificed to Noctis when the time came

"Bros", just because you hate something, it doesn't make it "objectively bad". It's simply just doesn't appeal to you.

hey remember when i said i loved the game? yeah? ok good cause it seemed like you forgot for a sec there

Does Ardyn actually play well, at least? Like you could have fun with it?
How's the Insomnia map?

when does the collab start? I want a sweet diesel ride

>"Yeah, Sorry."
>"...Actually not really, you're a fucking faggot bro."

Attached: Did Nothing Wrong.jpg (546x343, 34K)

>literally responsible for the death and suffering of thousands of innocent people
>did nothing wrong
I seriously hate this culture of woobifying villains.

It's hilarious and sad that the Switch port of VII is more anticipated than Episode Ardyn

LOOK AT THIS LAST HOPE

Blame the gods for that one desu.

This. I would have got the game if her episode was still coming, but as soon as it got cancelled so did my purchase.

why would anybody anticipate port of 1997 game

I blame this episode for trying to turn him into a giant woobie victim.

>bought royale edition for $20 since someone said it was worth it at that price
>literally unplayable, legitimately horrible in every aspect
I supposed i deserve this for being so stupid. XIII is unironically a masterpiece compared to it.

Why even bother? Even if her DLC did come out it would still play like shit.

It's? This is the first time I heard about it.

Nice fanfiction.

where's the store listing? it's not on steam

I heard FF15 sold only like 1.5 million copies on PS4. that's embarrassing if true.

I played this once at launch and thought it was okay. I know it's been patched a fuckton since then, is it worth another playthrough?

I'm 100% serious. It will gather dust on my shelf forever.

10 minutes into a playthrough on YT and it already looks like garbage. The cinematography is noticeably much, much worse, the voice acting has declined, the pacing is fucked, and judging by the tutorial, Ardyn’s gameplay is just as braindead and clunky as Noctis’. The scene where Ardyn’s uber pulls off looks like something out of a fucking Sims game, it looks that bad.

The only redeeming factor so far is the music.

Attached: 533D2A53-C3F0-431A-8611-729468C791EF.jpg (442x594, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pHgjHPAOVg0

by the way ignis episode was so fucking good

No, it's really not.

the main theme of episode ignis is one of the best songs in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=4DzI1nB-REw

>Ardyn’s gameplay is just as braindead and clunky as Noctis’

which makes sense, in a sad way, since Ardyn is Noctis' ancestor.

>The cinematography is noticeably much, much worse,
How is that even possible?

>so fucking good
It was the best part of the game, but still mediocre.

Oh, I totally "believe" you.

>simple and straightforward
>story about reclaiming your kingdom turns into DUDE DEMONS LMAO MY GREATx57 UNCLE IS STILL ALIVE and the MC matures almost entirely offscreen

I don't have sympathy for him. Later in the game I just wanted him to violently die. One of my most hated FF villains.

Music is about the only thing Square Enix can consistently remain great at. Very rarely do they fail at that.

16th

I would take a timestamp of both XIII and XV but I'm too lazy.

>2.5s

How can people throw so much money at something yet have it suck so fucking hard?

Probably the best possible way to conclude. Shame they couldn't fully commit to that alternate ending in that one DLC itself. But I'm certain Final Strike was going to cover that part which is what makes that second season such a gigantic fuck you.

For as awful as 13 was at least it FELT like a final fantasy game. 15 was just some dumbass open world meme game with annoying characters

Will it be available for free trial members?

>summons, dots, oGCDs, double-weaving, positionals, casts, mechanics

>so fucking good
It was the least shit out of a bunch of shit but still shit. Settle down and get better taste

It's the fastest selling FF game ever and the second best selling from the series. You can hate it all you want, but facts stated that xv was a huge success.

>Ardyn’s gameplay is just as braindead and clunky as Noctis
Please, no. Noctis' gameplay was by far the worst one of the bunch. Does he play more like the Glaives from the multiplayer? That was slightly more palatable.

kill yourself mmo tranny

Throwing lots of money at something doesn't make it better.

What the honest and actual FUCK were they thinking by not giving Ardyn some kind of “final” form in the end

You really have to be a special kind of brainlet to not understand such a simple story.

>basic tab targeting mechanics
>2.5s

Sure, but when you're that big you should be able to hire people that know what they're doing.

No idea.

>Implying MP FF games are doing any better right now.

>tfw Bahamut and Somnus were the true assholes all along and basically get away with everything

Well aint that some shit

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 angry goofy.jpg (250x250, 6K)

XIII at least is an RPG. I hate almost every aspect of it, but still it's an RPG with a structured story where plot points develop in a more or less logical fashion and the story has structure and focus
XV is just offensively dismissive of those basic things.

Also, the loading screens last at least 20 seconds. In a one (1) hour DLC.

Somuns has his entire line doomed because his brother decided to to blame his offsprings for something they had no fault in.

I’m not saying I didn’t understand it, I’m saying you’re wrong. This shit went off the rails long ago, Episode Ardyn is just enjoying the decline.

>that scene with Ardyn's waifu
It was so awkward, it felt like I was watching The Room.

does anyone still play Comrades?
Aranea is best girl

Attached: __aranea_highwind_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xv_drawn_by_frostce__b01323c9dee66b40159038ee7cda8 (2160x2374, 963K)

>THOU MUST BECOME OUR SACRIFICIAL PAWN
>LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THE KING AND HIS SON WILL BE A PAWN AS WELL

What the actual fuck, Bahamut?

Attached: Darkness Bro.png (873x493, 441K)

>twf Tabata was motherfucker that fucked us and our 10-year waiting, and our game, and versus and get away with everything

Attached: 555.jpg (225x225, 6K)

XV is "Good characters trapped in a shitty game: The Game"

I tried to finish Comrades but the constant loadscreens and grinding is terrible

He was ALWAYS a woobie victim, he was betrayed by the astrals for whatever retarded godly reason they have.

Every single event in XV was planned by the gods from the very goddamn beginning, INCLUDING THE TOTAL GENOCIDE OF THE HUMAN RACE AT THE END!

And yes, everyone died, we didnt saw anyone survive in the credits, therefore noone survived the plague.

Unless Somnus knew of Ardyn's role in which case he just rolled with it. Regardless Bahamut is a dick. Fucking just kicking Ardyn while he's down with this shit after the whole switcheroo

>Good characters
>characters
>s
>implying

I'm going to get it just because I love Ardyn the only good thing about FFXV.

Haw haw

Attached: Kidfayth.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>good characters
which one of them was at least "good"?

>Prompto
>Gladio
>fucking Noctis
>good
The characters were SHIT

except he fully admits he was a victim of the family line in the game and was made a pariah

Dude, they literally all survived and it was confirmed by Tabata. It was just Noct who died at the end.

>Bahamut chooses Ardyn to be the true king since he's basically a saint
>His dumbass girlfriend spills the beans and his bro usurps
>Bahamut: "UHH SHIT UMM OKAY YOU'RE KING! I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT WITH THIS TURN OF EVENTS! JUST UH...YEAH YOU GO LOCK UP ARDYN! COVER UP THAT SHIT
>Ardyn is rightfully pissed as fuck and the scourge flares up from being so supremely fucked over to such a degree
>UHH YEAH YOU WERE REALLY MEANT TO BE THE BAD GUY FOR OUR SUPER DUPER TRUE KING TO BEAT AND BRING THINGS TO BALANCE OR SOMETHING! YOU'RE OUR SACRIFICIAL LAMB!
>Ardyn: "ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME!?"
>NO! SHUT UP! DEAL WITH IT AND SUCK MY DICK! BAHAMUT OUT!

Attached: Beyond Angry.jpg (319x541, 74K)

Guys, tell me. Does he play as poorly as Noctis or is he at least a bit better?

Noctis is the greatest ff protagonist and I dare anyone disgree with this.

>a FFXV thread for once
>everyone is just shitting on it

Attached: 1553220335436.png (191x258, 84K)

Why the fuck is everyone on Yea Forums so negative all the time. Have sex.

i ve heard of you, you re that ffxv crazy fan

What could he possibly mean by this?

Attached: 1282493034382.jpg (350x706, 88K)

They managed to become very popular before the game was even out. No final fantasy character besides them can claim that.

to be fair he's fucking great in this DLC

Darin de Paul hams it up

That’s par for the course for XV threads, newfriend.

He’s not even better than Squall.

What for? Comrades is just grinding for the sake of grinding, it's pointless. They said they'd include other characters in the Familiar Faces tab but they actually patched that shut out. Embarrassing.

Why do japanese games and anime keep doing this

Can't wait his VA is god tier.

>xv
>positive

We get it ffxv sucks don't need to hear about it in every single post.

Attached: 1526963430465.jpg (3840x2160, 982K)

FFXV is the best fishing game I've played in awhile.

What do you want then? To see people lie about how great the game was? This is what we got, and we'll take it for what it is.

bought it on pc for $30 and don't regret any of it, try not being a console drone next time

Attached: 1522131551420.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

Just go back to shitposting about sekiro.

>It seems the cure for your exhaustion is comprised of two things
>one of which is ME :3c
cringe

come on i get it for free on random torrent station and it was bad in any aspect beside graphics

Any alt costumes?

They were popular before the game came out because nobody had a chance to see how annoying and “phony” they were. The entire game I was being told they were all best friends but it never actually felt that way

The Room is pure kino.

>comes out tomorrow
ok?
who gives a shit?
square only has two titles i care about, bravely and WoFF and both a probably dead anyway

Overrated piece of trash. Half of FF protagonist are either have no personality, generic heart of gold heroes or bunch of "badass" emos who deep down very kind.

Noct is the only one who defy expectations and actually stand out from the rest.

see

I'm just not buying it because they cancelled the other DLC. Already shitty enough they locked a bunch of story behind DLC, but then they just chopped a chunk of it out. Fuck em.

of course

Attached: 1b02d71822001f88219574bd02d65004d26a4299.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

How pathetic is it that WoFF ended up being better than XV

Attached: 0FF59B82-5DC8-4AE5-ACD3-B118CEC96024.jpg (474x473, 12K)

I was more interested in Aranea. Now it dead i doubt im gonna touch XV for long while.

Haven't played FFXV since I screamed through at launch on a friend's Xbone copy and beat the game at like level 35 with like 1/8 of the side content done. The few actual cohesive parts of the story I didn't mind, same with most characters.

With all of the DLC out at this point, is it worth going through all of it? It seems like these side stories were much better received than the cutting room floor shitshow that the base game was at launch. Plus I could do so on PC which I think could probably do better than 576p or whatever the console version ran at.

Read the rest of the post, you mongoloid.

this fucking song slap so much honestly

WoFF is shit though.

>the greatest ff protagonist
>greatest

Attached: HA.png (463x533, 259K)

It's better that they did to be honest. Royal edition should have been the send off because it completed the story.

So what does that make 15? Mega shit?

better game than what they shit out with the mainline series

If you play ffxv like a roadtrip simulator it's good. If you just assblast through the main story it sucks.

I could never replay FFXV, the ending with the campfire scene broke me so much, i was part of the gang after a while

Why would I even want to roadtip with a bunch of annoying faggots? Prompto is probably THE worst final fantasy character ever created

>tutorial
You're normally not given all your skills right at the beginning. I'm not expecting much, just an improvement, as small as it may be.

Thanks for making it obvious this was your first and only FF.

FFXV is shit and so is WoFF. Final Fantasy is just complete trash at this point. Even KH3 was shit. Square should just fucking stop at this point.

>episode Ardyn comes out tomorrow
>new dlc character randomly added to Dissidia
>not Ardyn

That’s an opinion I can get behind

Gladio is way worse, though.

>OH
>EM
>GEE

Then would it have killed him to show it rather than leave it ambiguous?

If anything this makes him confirm that he wanted everyone to die but now he is backing out in order to avoid as much of the backlash as possible.

Tldr: hes lying, and if its true then he was forced to change the ending without even changing it.

If you don't like the characters don't even bother playing ffxv.

Faggot.

Who got added to that trainwreck?

What even was his “character?” He was just a generic as FUCK by the numbers gruff tough guy

Pray to tell me which ff protagonist better than him? Cloud who is generic angsty guy? The shorty from IX who is a generic heart of gold guy? Or Terra who only people remember her because of "muh" waifu?

The story was originally based on 13's lore wasn't it? Makes sense that the gods are unlikable. They were kinda like that in 13 and in Type-0.

they still add stuff to this trash game?

Thanks I won’t. Unfortunately I’ve already played it once and can’t burn the memory from my brain

>dissidia
>ff13
>ff15
>world of final faggotry
>kh3
>shitty mmo
>shitty mobile games

Square fucking sucks now. FF7 Remake is gonna be trash.

>Cloud
>generic angsty guy
I can tell you didn’t even play it

So why you shitting up a thread about a game you haven't even played? Faggot.

No, he actually was suprised when someone asked him if the bros survived because he thought it was obvious that they did (which honestly was). The game has a bittersweet ending, not a tragic.

>I’ve already played it once
I preordered and played it day one. Learn to read

Say what you want about FFXV user, but many of the cutscenes were at least well-directed.

>FF7 Remake is gonna be trash.
if they fuck this up, it's over for them

Sounded like you stopped playing when prompto made your peepee twitch, faggot.

>cloud
>not a generic angsty guy
Please, he is the definition of "break the cutie" trope.

>announced to be 3 separate parts
It’s already fucked

>>shitty mmo
nop

>FF7 remake is gonna be episodic

Because this always works out so well. LMAO SQUARE

Just admit you didn't play the game. Cloud is not angsty at all.

>obvious
Not him, but not really? That shot of the four empty chairs around the campfire as the sun came out again had a lot of implications to it. There was also the scene where they all appear alongside Noctis in the void or wherever the fuck as he dealt the final blow to Ardyn. I can easily see why people were confused. Noct telling them to walk tall doesn’t mean shit.

why should i

I can already see it
>3 discs
>$60 each
>collectors edition
>dlc
>”complete edition”
>more dlc
>”for real complete edition this time”

>no adult demon slayer iris
stupid XV

>Noctis leaves his bros.
>The bros were already pretty battered up after the fight with Ifrit.
>in order to buy Noctis some time while he prepares the ritual, they have to face a wave of giant monsters.
>We see the bros with Noctis and Luna on that spirit realm facing Ardyn at the end.
>And thats the very last we see of them, the only other time we see them is on a flashback in the credits.

Sorry, but they DED, theres no way to see this setup and frame it like they survived and it was obvious.

They could have set up a couple scenes with them looking the sunrise as well as the other protags admiring the sun for the first time in years, but they didnt do that.

They. Are. Dead. And tabata. Is. A fucking... HACK!

Despite what the terrible translation of ffvii made you think, he is an angsty dude.

and each DLC would be made by different people who dont know each other, and never played original ff7

The fact that people are even confused in the first place shows how much of a shitty fucking writer he is

Shame Ardyn had to fuck over people rather than direct his fury against the gods. I mean he managed to get Ifrit

>the noctis dlc was probably going to deal with this
>cancelled

>Shirrako playthrough
thanks or the heads up, wathcing it now. inb4 the gameplay and bosses are shit but i have zero expectations for anything XV related at this point

I wish Cindy was in a better game. At least Ignis gets to live on as not-Ignis in whatever Verum Rex is.

Attached: d2051d305f83e9aa15ef3d4b55098ab6.jpg (800x1139, 133K)

Why? She barely has any character, she's more fanservice than anything.

Do you get it for free if you have the royal edition? asking for a friend.

Attached: 1553291780549.jpg (460x260, 24K)

I'm still upset they localized her name to Cindey when Cidney is better

>no episode cindy

This game fucking sucks.

The empty chairs single the end of their journey that started at the beginning of the game since they are now group of three instead of four. Them apearing in the astral was just Adryn's delusions and jealousy because Noct doesn't even acknowledge their existence, not that they were actually there.

>Cindy
What a stupid fucking translation choice. With characters running around the world with Noctis and Prompto and zig is, Cidney is where they draw the line?

No. Now pay up.

>With names like*
>Ignis
God I hate when I have to post on my phone

>good characters
>s
Iggy was the only worthwhile part of the entire game.

Attached: __ignis_scientia_final_fantasy_xv_and_etc_drawn_by_zero_go__ea726807814a493ac5cbb6ac4002dac2.jpg (823x1029, 447K)

>zeronis

Attached: peace.gif (200x200, 948K)

The bros have been fighting on their own for TEN YEARS. This will be hardly a challenge for them.

not much,considering squall is one of the best and most relatable protags of vidya,stuck with a team of stupid fucks he's got to do everything by himself

>implying
Ignis was Homura but bad.

literally who in the actual fuck cares? i get more and more pissed off every single time they release a stupid new dlc because all it amounts to is SE dragging their feet on developing a new FF title.
at this point we've been stuck with XIII/versus XIII/XV for such a long time that I can't even imagine what XVI is gonna be like.

Attached: 1428277551246.png (482x744, 470K)

kek nice joke user, made me chuckle

Just think, in the span of 10 years we had final fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 AND fucking 13 give or take a year. Kids now in the last 10 years have had final fantasy 13 and it’s sequels, the shitty version of FF14, the reboot of FF14, and 15 and it’s incessant DLCs

You would lucky if you get in 2026. FFVII remake production already appear to be a mess.

WoFF > XV
deal with it faggot

Glad I made you chuckle, but I'm not joking and have yet to see anyone proving me wrong.

Steaming shit being better than rotten shit isn't a good thing idiot.

>Episode Ardyn
...I thought they called it all quits?

Attached: 1553497756675.gif (580x326, 2.49M)

I mean, the fact they weren't there in the phantom wedding wasn't a proof enough for you that they weren't dead?

whats wrong with it?

This is still jarring to me, but I meant within the DLC.

All the other DLC was cancelled this is the last one.

Fell bad about me V, i'm just a puppet of the gods that was supposed to be King.

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 116K)

>that was supposed to be King
Was he though? This part is still unclear.

What is he reading?

>This part is still unclear
It would, if it wasn't for the fact that it's told to you straight up in the DLC.

It went against the established lore just to woobify Ardyn. Though, it could have been a case of being lost in the translation.

Where? It's only Ardyn who seems to believe that he was.

How was the lore contradicted?

The waifu tells you that she fucked up and told Somnus that Ardyn was meant to be king. She didn't expect the former to get all murder happy.

Apt description. Iggyfags are gay and delusional.

Final Fantasy died the day they released that official novel in which Tidus kicks a bomb on a beach thinking it's a blitzball and blew his own head off.

FFXIII could have been seen as stumbling blocks as they entered the HD era, but that FFX followup cemented how fucking retarded Square-Enix is with the FF franchise.

Great memes though, the thread when translations were filtering through was fun as fuck.

Attached: dltqghxpoevioybnxamk.gif (350x174, 319K)

What are you implying? Homura did nothing wrong.

Unfortunately not.

That scenes was just as much as ambiguous as the rest. For all we know that wedding was just their personal dream and didnt invited anyone else.

Lets be real, when you do this kind of ending, ambiguousness is not to be tolerated, as it was framed in every scene, it was screaming 'EVERYONE DIES, THE END'

You can only leave ambigousness in apocalyptic endings when you know at least someone did get their closure and survived, but what in the seven hecks really we know about everyone after the ritual? Well i can tell you: EXACTLY NOTHING.

If you liked ffxv, fine, but please do not try to defend something that obviously botched, and tabatas excuses do not count cuz those are exactly that: excuses.

i'm going to say the b word

I'm just going to play FFVII on the Switch instead, FFXV sucked.

Which begs the question, why he went "all murder happy"? And why was he given the ok to be the king by the astrals if he was corrupted murderous dude who willing to kill his brother for power?

Read the other user’s post again.

>Lets be real, when you do this kind of ending, ambiguousness is not to be tolerated, as it was framed in every scene, it was screaming 'EVERYONE DIES, THE END'
It was literally not. If you need everything be spoon feed for you, then the problem is with you, not the story.

4 words:

the gods are dicks.

even shiva and Ramuh, all of them? DICKS!

because the writers needed to force a conflict
it would’ve been so much more interesting if Ardyn’s arc was almost entirely internal and he actually damned himself out of selfishness. i read a good plebbit post on this before the writers blew any semblance of intrigue out of the water.

I got angry when i found out that Square accepted as Canon the crappy fanfiction that Tidus died by a bomb and the dead from the Farplane returned to life, including Sin who has likely Seymour in it, also there is woman that claims to be Auron son.

I'm not agreeing with that user but the throne room scene was a bad example. No one is there except for Noctis and Luna, not even characters we do know are dead.

>Noctis dies
>Luna dies
>The bros are with them on that astral plane
>Ardyn dies, even tho its obviosuly a dick
>we dont see any semblance of human life after the battle.

please, im sure i didnt left anything out!

you just DONT let a tragedy with an ambigous conclusion.

>she will never Jump on your dick

Attached: 1528229714184.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

>there is woman that claims to be Auron son.
Trannies? In MY Spira?

They had set him up as a Jesus figure who was betrayed before he could die for everyones sins long before this.

They just didn't put it in the game and all we had were pictures symbolizing him being tortured. Aka it was a hackjob that couldn't even be done properly so they shoved it in DLC.

Attached: 1447371221837.png (784x211, 35K)

You know, that shadowstep thing looks kinda fun.

I was joking about it since the scan i rode about that wrongly referred as son instead of daughter.

Bahamut literally tortures him in the afterlife using Aera. He can't do jack to the one responsible.

No matter his choice he'll be doing what Bahamut wants, killing lots of people. He can either accept it or go crazy as he does it.

It really amazes me how flawed FFXV, and I say that as someone who actually likes the game

I watched Kingsglaive the other day just because and it's hard to understand how interesting characters and concepts somehow just don't mesh together in the slightest.

The game really would have been a lot better if the entirety of Kingsglaive was the prologue, I truly regret that it didn't come together that way.

Why are there hat shops fucking everywhere? They don't even sell different stuff.

Gotta look stylish as you murder everyone.

Somnus believed he was King too. The animated episode went into it with Aera shocked when Somnus says he was King but Gilgamesh stops her from going over until she dies during his attack on his brother.

Aera at the beginning was the real her, apologizing for her mistake to a man she didn't even like. The one at the end, and the one he thinks was plotting against him all along, was a ruse by Bahamut.

Is this free as an apology for XV or do they expect people to waste money on this garbage?

If they were, then why they made sure that the chosen king bring peace to humanity if they don't care and are simply jerks? I started to agree with the rest that ep ardyn seems to be a bad fanfiction that went against the established lore.

old: bad

Attached: 1548387183280.jpg (638x1000, 79K)

they are gods, fuck if anyone could even be close to understand how a deity with unlimited power thinks.

for all we know, their idea of peace for humanty is to have no humanity.

The whole thing doesn't make any freaking sense. Why the astrals choose Ardyn as king just to change their minds suddnly because "eww starscourge" despite the fact that they he was already affected before Aera was supposedly told who was chosen as king?

>Gods have power to completely nuke the world of all life for no reason
>instead decide to enact an incredibly convoluted plan that involves 2000 years of planning and dicking around select humans just for the fun of it

They were watching over the realm. There wouldn't be much to be distracted by if everything was darkness.
It's stated that the gods couldn't care less about humanity, with Leviathan actively hating them.

i'm watching gameplay and the loading screens go on for more than a minnute each time, even just to load a cutscene.

it did have one according to the leak so but it was cut

Like I said already, if they give up on humanity and don't care, they wouldn't have selected a chosen one to save them or fought aganist ifrit for them.

and THIS is why im more disgusted at tabata for cancelling the DLC plans.

supposedly the final episode was about Noctis, finally facing the gods and ending their bullshit once and for all, but now we will never see that.

as the story on Ep. ardyn shows, they were never interested in mankind, they just wanted to see them die as inhumanely slowly as possible, and now, they simply won since the story will end with Noctis being a literal sacrificial lamb. a sacrificial lamb that was FORCED in the position.

>Gods have power to completely nuke the world of all life for no reason
>can’t even eradicate a fucking allergy, instead rely on ruining one man and an entire bloodline worth of lives for years to get rid of it
Some of the most impotent “gods” ever written in fiction. XV’s lore is nonsensical.

or just they acted like they care and wanted to see how this 2000-yewar bullshit will play out, because they can.

What a piece of shot

But why does Ardyn run like a fag?

OH FUCK! It comes out tomorrow?
damn. I have to try to play dmcv, sekiro, ffxv, and Ogre Battle(SNES)?

Seriously what goes through this companies mind and why are more people not fired?

Attached: 1553535408268.jpg (158x179, 6K)

Why would they act like they care? They literally fought to make sure humanity survive even after Sollhim betrayal. It was clearly established in FFXV that they care.

>ten thousand years later
>still being blamed for the fucks up of SE and Nomura

It's no wonder he told SE fuck you and quit. I just feel bad for the sack of shit that will have to take the fall when Nomura once again pulls this same shit with the FF7 remake

I don’t get it. They have a vested interest to keep humans alive. If all the humans are dead, there’s no one to worship them.

??????

>When you do things right, people would not be sure if they did anything at all.

again: They ARE GODS!

manipulating people and waiting millenia is as easy as blinking for them., not to mention that much like wizards, a lot of deities in fiction have been presented as having no sense of right and wrong, they can do anything, even lying and not care at all who gets hurt, why? Because they CAN.

>no episode luna
Im still mad

Why? She's a complete non-character, and their writers and director were too shit to ever salvage her even if she did get her DLC.

This is why Barry cannot lie anymore. If the backstory was literally Bahamut et al lying to Ardyn, and both him and Noctis were sacrificial lambs, then all the planned DLC were the actual missing pieces of the story.

>Aranea
>Ardyn
>Cor
>Ignis
>Regalia
Such wasted characters in this game

You forget Jared, the legend. Bahamut rest his soul.

IT'S OUT NOW
BUT IT'S SHIT
CAN CONFIRM

Attached: its-out.png (1032x870, 657K)

It's only episode Ardyn that making things unnecessarily complicated and messy. Noct's sacrifice was heroic and he got his happy ending with Luna at end. They even established that he become a legend and his name and story will be remembered forever by people of Eos.

I wish the DLCs could be played on their own so I didn't have to keep this bloated dumpster fire of a game around to play them.

not really.

in that regard, the whole 'gods betraying ardyn' thing was right, in the main game, he did say that he tried to do good and at the end he got lied by the gods, with him and Noct being sacrificial lambs, Ep. Ardyn seems to confirm that.

you might say also, that Noctis sacrifice was worth, but again: wheres the damn people!? not even 1 person?

>"it's shit!"
>1 user reviews
heh...

LMAO ONLY 1 USER REVIEW
NOBODY FUCKING BOUGHT IT

Attached: 438979001.gif (200x86, 712K)

Just because they can doesn't mean that they would. Like I said multiple times already, it was established in the MAIN STORY that they care about humanity and want them to survive which is why they fought alongside Noct and stood up with him.

You answered your own question. More characterization for her.

Bahamut’s out of his fucking mind. Did he really think Ardyn would be okay with this shit?

Attached: 1552788612022.jpg (652x597, 64K)

Ah yes jared and I also forgot our demon slayer Iris.

Yes, really. It was done just to woobiefy Ardyn and they end up hurting his character instead.

Here’s your AAA $20 DLC bro...

Attached: 30DB2127-A169-4151-9C18-20E04BA07B8A.png (1334x750, 1.87M)

Oh I thought it was going to be free for the windows edition.

not even the most devoted of saints would be okay with that.

hell, not even JESUS CHRIST would be okay with that.

>You answered your own question.
I'm telling you that they wouldn't be able to do a good job even if you gave them all the time in the world. Can you read?

holy fuck that looks atrocious

Attached: 93737D8F-C3AF-4C33-8FA5-095B8951B08E.png (1136x640, 913K)

>you might say also, that Noctis sacrifice was worth, but again: wheres the damn people!? not even 1 person?
You don't give up, don't you? It was officially stated that humanity survived after the final battle which is why Noctis made the sacrifice in first place and why he earned his happy ending. 'Cause you know, he won.

just watched it on youtube. it's fucking terrible is every regard

final fantasy has 15 games worth of endings.

tell me, in which other game does it end with not showing even a speck of human life after the final battle?

yes, i am not giving up, because its so obviosuly wrong, theres no reason to add AT LEAST 10 or 20 seconds of footage of people surviving and seeing the sunrise.

Noctis LOST, plain and simple, and Tabata doesnt count cuz he didnt added that originally, not even with his DLC, he is LYING.

Ifrit kinda looks out of place

Least we still get more of Luna.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaW779UwAmU

Arcade version is still popular so they make new shit for that. PS4/PC is just easy money because porting shit over is effortless.

I've been playing DMC V with the live action cut scenes on and this looks straight outta that

*theres no reason to NOT add.

that was my B. sorry, but my point still stands.

Ok, I have to wonder if you are troll or legit stupid.

Noct freed the world from the starcourge and brought the dawn again after teen years of darkness. It was literally shown in the ending. No matter how hard you try to deny it, he won and it's fact.

well yeah, he brought the dawn again, no more daemons and shit.

that is much true, but that is not thre point, the point is that EVERY SINGLE ENDING in the story of final fantasy, show mankind surviving whatever disaster they come across, even the LITERAL END OF THE WORLD in FFVI ended up showing everyone still alive after the final battle. not only our heroes, and at the end, we saw NOT A SINGLE SOUL in FFXV besides Noct and Luna in the ghost wedding.

i swear to every single deity, im not trolling, i just pointing out what im seeing.

Snow iirc.

>Tabata was Ardyn all along

He, like a normal person in any moment of weakness, let the Starsscourge out when Aera died. In his despair it fed the plague, and he Crystal was all "Ew get away" when the stuff made contact as Ardyn tried to ask the Gods to resolve the fight peacefully even after his brothers dick move.

So the Crystal threw him like a shitty ragdoll as its new answer. Bahamut is definitely trying to play it out as this absolute thing when really he gods had no idea what hey were doing just like the mortals. Otherwise the shit with Ifrit and Solheim or Shiva changing her attitude would never happen.

>EVERY SINGLE ENDING in the story of final fantasy, show mankind surviving whatever disaster they come across
Why lie? FFVII didn't.

What do you smoke?

Surprised Barry hasn’t shown up yet. Is he banned again?

And they didn't worry at all that fact they he is already affected make it very possible that it could become worse in the future?

>revolving triple katana holster
What the hell is that thing?

VII was rough, but it was still a decent ending: The lifestream, lead by Aeris destroyed the Meteor and everyone survived,

yeah, theres still monsters and life is still rough, but shit still ended up fine, again, shits a cake in the park compared to complete and total genocide.

retard
it looks pure kino

>dat feel when you'll never see a 40 year old battle worn Arenea

Feels bad man

I have yet to see any of you prove me wrong.

xiv is autobattle hotbar, it has no real gameplay

t. kh sperg

Never mind, he’s here. Or a dedicated shitposter, who even knows?

The Dlc will be things like revive Aeris and sidequests fromm the original they cut to save time.

It never shown at the end that they survived. Stop trying so hard because I'm convinced at this point that you are troll.

You obviously never played it.

Nothing.

No it doesnt.

who is barry
gonna need the rundown

no

If FFXV played like KH it would be a huge improvement.

Everyone except the bros are clearly alive, lestallum was alive and kicking in the ruined world we are informed of that, hammerhead as well, and cor and the glaives. Only ones dead are noct and the bros if we look at how the end was presented.

You are truly a prefect example of how hate can cloud people's judgment and blind them.

>tfw the opening cutscene btfo versus/nomura cucks
BASED ep ardyn

Attached: ardyn.jpg (1919x1080, 382K)

I never even throught of that. Why the fuck didn’t the gods just kill Ardyn on the spot? That way they’d eliminate the scourge without having to craft a retarded, destructive keikaku over the next two millennia.

Huge XV autist who tries to samefag and start fan wars and shit between the fanbases here on Yea Forums, whether it’d be DMC and KH, TWEWY and KH, DMC and Sekiro, etc.

The sperg that's replying to every negative comment.

guess you are right, it is the same case, and it would be hypocritical of me to say that.

however, at least advent children and kingdom hearts are a thing, FFXV isnt even gonna continue its story since the remaining DLC is canceled.

I remember one of the early gameplay reveals for it looking like KH, and I can tell you that it absolutely would not be an improvement.

so, all the Yea Forums flamewars, it's all just Barry's doing?

So what's the length of this DLC?

Exactly what it looks like.
youtu.be/l-RuqkOcZW4?t=127

You have it wrong. Cor is dead while the bros survived. I mean, Noctis clearly told them to walk tall and SURVIVE in JP version which is why only some of the western seem confused by that.

you have literally no idea what you’re talking about

Nah, not all of them. He’s just incredibly identifiable by the way he posts and shit.

Just because he TOLD them doesn’t mean the jobber cunts actually did it.

How is Cor dead? The bros being alive I can accept but Cor dead? And wrong? Lestallum people all died? ???

>$60 for game
>$30 for season pass
>$20 for royal edition because fuck early adopters
>$10 for Episode Adryn
>In three months: $30 for FFXV Complete

Oh I sure as hell do.
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg&t=147s

Who say it wouldn't? Like advant children happened YEARS after FFVII was released, I can see them making a movie on XV's 10 anniversary because it was a huge success.

Also, we don't need to wait years for that because we had official confirmation that they survived.

>WoL got young brown tomboy pussy
>Firion got hi sister and pirate pussy
>Ingus scores with a Princess and Arc scores with Refia
>Cecil got Rosa and Rydia and their massive tits
>Bartz gets THREE girls
>Everybody but Strago and Shadow bang in VI
>Cloud gets Tifa
>Squall gets Rinoa
>Zidane gets a princess AND a rat girl
>Tidus gets THREE girls and impregnates one from beyond the grave
>XI WoL gets same brown tomboy pussy as WoL, as well as their own personal harem of fetishes
>Vaan gets Penelo
>Lightning gets to share Fang with her sister
>XIV WoL gets their own harem, including a catgirl, a lizard girl, and a tomboy
>Noctis gets to die as a virgin
Even Ramza gets to bang like three different girls. Noct is just a failure.

The "jobbers" manged all these years on their own and even trained others to survive.

Not true. Noct was the biggest cum receptacle out of the 4.

Noct is the only protagonist who actually got married.

I'd rather die a virgin before getting fucking Penelo.

ok, lets say Tabata was sincere and people actually survived the apocalypse.

why didnt he just add AT LEAST a couple still images showing that?

THAT is the problem, if he was sincere, he should have shown and questions shouldnt have been necessary, if he didnt want people to survive, he shouldnt have said the contrary and just keep his mouth shut.

'Show! dont Tell!' exists for a reason, thats all im saying.

Based.

He didn't actually get married though. Luna got stabbed before the ceremony.
He also got that girl with a hoverboard from Revenant Wings, and you just know Fran fucked him at least once.

>Noctis rejected
>Young plump cidney pussy
>Sweet araaranea pussy
>Tight monica glaive pussy
>Well-cooked coctura pussy
All to die a virgin or is it true love for Luna?

>Glaives play better than Noctis
You're kidding, right? Their warps deal less damage the farther away you are and the only good they are is when you're using the one rune that doubles your damage in the air and lets you attack-cancel by pressing the left stick left or right while in the air for some MP. Plus the attacking is still the same as Noctis so I don't get it, their magic is even shittier than his and requires you to swap equips just to get different ones.

Forgot
>Sweet tight young demon slayer iris pussy

Reminded me how absolutely shit FFXV is. What a forgettable piece of trash.

Holy shit the Gods are the biggest assholes.
Ardyn is entirely within his right to act like he does.
>hurrdurr preordained
>take our god cocks and spread death and destruction to all, then die by the hand of the descendant of the brother that ruthlessly cut you down
Not to mention that Episode Ignis shows that the Gods "preordained" future can be subverted, so fucking good on you Astrals, you fucked it all for no reason at all.

Because only you and few others who seem confused by that. When the interview was revealed, many of the comments were "duh" and it was already stated above that the Japanese fans weren't confused by that.

Does the Ardyn dlc explain where the Starscourge come from?

I honestly have no clue. Even random DLC chicks have more chemistry with him than he does with Luna.
youtu.be/K460zhpUp9Y

Attached: BFB5517C-4DD6-4A41-BD88-15BF09170720.jpg (554x313, 45K)

That was explained in the main game, the Starscourge came from the meteor that Titan's holding up.

The weapons themselves and their movesets feel slightly less shit than Noctis'.

Honestly, bar Aranea, Luna is far more beautiful than all of them.

He did get married at the end. SE even officially called it the phantom wedding and revealed messages from the bros congratulating him and promising him that they would take care of their world.

FFXV is bad so it applies

It's literally the exact same weapons and animations Noctis has. It's straight up 1:1. Greatswords even have the charge attack if you do down + O.

>All that Ashe porn
It was all I wanted. Some royal ass.

Shame about the lack of personality, though.

>Had to die to get married
WEAK

Goddamn, it's almost like they were trying back then or something. All this proves is the game was playable years back and the unnecessary delay padded development to the point people didn't care about the original concept. People bought XV but it was because it was the next Final Fantasy after years of waiting and two games already considered fails on launch.

Noctis sounds weird. Less bored or disinterested here

Why wouldn't he love Luna? Her final act was her protecting him and have been supportive of him since they were kids. She is also the only person who truly understand his burden.

Ashe was always for Larsa's gigantic imperial cock.

You don't fall in love with someone just because they're supportive and understanding, user.

ok, im getting a bit tired, but really:

youtube.com/watch?v=lp_bWkfbH14

im sure i didnt left anything behind, as this is presented, theres only showing Noctis being happy, we dont know what happen to the rest of mankind, for all we know, their souls didnt got their invitation to the wedding.

theres no way anyone with half a brain can interpret that as 'well DUH, its obvious mankind survived'

The Gods were charged with protecting the planet Eos though, but who gave them that job? Etro?

It's hinted that Bahamut isn't the grand puppet master, just an overseer. In the end it seems ditching the Fabula Nova stuff was a mistake because it's that in all but name, the Astrals are basically Fal'cie but we have no Etro.

Unless the Oracle carries the spirit of the Goddess somehow, they call her the Goddess of Light in Ep Ardyn. That Eos Goddess of Dawn theory might actually be relevant.

Attached: Gvqu5L9 (1).jpg (1920x2938, 529K)

You have a very shallow definition of love if you don't think trust and support aren't important factors for a relationship to be established.

Noct and Luna is actually very innocent and pure. We have a real life famous love stories about people who never date and only exchanged letters, but still fall in love.

Guys.... FFXV....is saved

Attached: Captura.png (837x471, 34K)

Considering you are the first and the only person who seem confused about whether humanity survived make it pretty clear to me that you are the problem, not the ending.

>Fagula Nova shit continues to ruin stories even when it's removed

How are you supposed to build yourself for the post-game shit? Been trying to do that one tomb you can only enter at night (it looks like a tower from outside, despite you only going down in it), and the enemies straight up fuck your shit in even if you build defensively with elements in your favor.

Stuck either being a wuss with abusing magic, the lucii ring, or chugging potions/whatever the meds to restore lost HP is after fights.

What's that?

Isn't that just referring to the final chapter of Final Fantasy XV? It probably was going to lead into the DLC before but they confirmed this was it.

>Noct and Luna
*Noct and Luna's love

Chug meds. It's what I did.

Explain, what this supposed to mean?

Post credit scene in Episode Ardyn, FFXV isn't over and it will never be

Attached: kino.png (841x474, 771K)

He found a girl worth fighting for.

And then they never meet again.

That's what I did for most of the story and I just feel like I'm playing the game wrong and relying on those as a crutch. You can only abuse warp-strike so much, especially in confined environments where enemies love to crowd around and spam AoE on you, leaving you not many options other than throwing magic down like it's nothing and having that DLC installed for the accessory which prevents friendly-fire on said nukes.

You could literally have renamed the Astrals Fal'cie and it would've changed nothing, clearly it was intended for there to be some kind of Goddess figure in the XV universe, Etro or otherwise.

And after Ep Ardyn it's clear there was more going on with Luna than they ever told us, because they never explained why she was the sleeping Goddess on the XV logo.

Episode Luna would've probably explained Luna's connection to the Goddess of Light/Dawn and how she can help Noctis stop Bahamut and change fate. Tabata made some weird changes though, it's starting to sound like Luna is a fusion of Stella and Etro.

Why did they spend so much time and money on this dumpster fire? It got so much DLC and updates but I don't think anyone really cares about it from what I've seen.

Thats why they came up with this plan. Everythings fucked, might as well make clear if everything is fucked that we totally control how fucked it will get. Even if thats not really true.

Its kinda amusing to read it as the Gods are so desperate to prove they can control the situation that they need to come up with long complicated plans for mortals that would be a day at most in their eyes.

>Noct is the only protagonist who actually got married.
>the only who actually got married
>the only
Cecil laughs at you

link attacks bro. also, hopefully your bros know the deathblow skill so you can have ignis use overwhelm to do 9999+ damage hits while they're in overwhelm combo.

Well yes user, V-13 was using Fal'cie shit way before it even became XV.
Shit, Insomnia originally worshiped Etro, hence why all the major characters from it wore black. The issue is that XV became separate from the XIII games the their absolute crapfest of a story, but the Astrals themselves were likely already set. Instead of them being fal'cie they just became the pantheon for XV.

I'm more interested in the FFXIV patch and the new battlefront 2 game mode desu. I don't even know if I still have my FFXV save file.

Attached: 1516604816092.jpg (431x291, 22K)

Marriage is a chain holding you down.

Fuck them raw and senseleds while still spending the rest of your lives together without binding yourself.

>Luna never got a personality.
feels bad man...

Attached: DGFo07jVYAAeWWW.jpg (705x1200, 274K)

Hard to set up link attacks on mobs that never sit still, since you need to get a good flank hit in, which isn't easy with XV's clunky movement.

I felt like that too, back when I beat thr game. But that is how you're supposed to play. Parry qte, backstab linkstrike, use your teams commands, warpstrike, throw element bombs, and chug potions like a motherfucker.

It's more a joke on him since hardly anyone know him or remember him.

What a shame. Really love the way she looks though.

yeah, depending on which enemies you're fighting it can be tough. might wanna consider prompto's star shell then to debuff them. although not really an option on the deeper floors as enemies seem to ignore its effect.

I should find a better source of gil grinding so I can just buy a bunch more of the ones for restoring lost hp.

So Starscourge is JENOVA which is Seymour/Sin?

>years after release
>game is still early access and will never be finished
>director literally fucking fled the sinking ship and the company
>all PC modding tools cancelled

HMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY INTEREST IS SO LOW user KUN MY LITTLE FAGGOTINO :D

fuck off barry.

>literal rap music playing in the fight against Lucian soldiers with Ifrit

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE

>get flying car
>game does its damnedest to keep you away from any location that isn't a road
>isn't just invisible walls, but also invisible floor preventing you from getting near low-detail ground environment outside of the regular playing area

Comrades was fun. FUN!

Attached: 1511401508381.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

woah user
it's almost
as if
they made him simpathetic on purpose
because
he is a fucking trash villain

I think the Astrals were originally just the summons/Eidolons, there were others that didn't make the finished product like Garuda (added as DLC) and Odin, who is in the game files but was never mentioned again.

The actual Fal'cie/Gods in Versus were a mystery, I think it was mentioned the Gods lived inside the 4 Nations Crystals like the ones in Type-0, but XV didn't want to follow that route again so it was all mixed up.

As for the Death worship, that was axed completely in XV. I'm not even sure if Ardyn existed in Versus at first, there were some rumours saying he was Etro's servant fallen from grace, like the Grim Reaper, and that would've tied into his final boss form with the skull design Roberto Ferrari created, but that was all axed in XV and Ardyn is obviously more of a relatable and human character in the finished product.

Attached: ArdynScythe.jpg (1021x675, 99K)

This feels like something they forgot to remove.

Have Ignis feed you all your potions bro. There's some accessories that turn him into a potion/elixir guy for noctis.

I have, and it did.

I mean, they made a big emphasis in the game about how Noctis is the TRUE king and strongly implied that he was always the chosen one from the beginning. So, either ep A is contradicting the main story or Ardyn was never chosen.

No confirmation but i'd bet that its going to be for level 70 players since it includes a trial

She is kind, brave, wise and selfless? How this isn't a personality?

>that car scene in the opening
it's like they wanted to make versusfags seethe

yea it was alright. people still play?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

She has a nice design and all but they didn't give her much of a human side, not really any cute character moments for her at all. She just gets some sad scenes with Ravus and every scene she gets with Noctis is her spouting exposition and being super formal.

I don't really remember much of what she was like in Kingsglaive, she seemed a little better there but that's a given when she got more screen time.

Attached: DKaPIq7VwAECPZp.png (744x870, 1.01M)

Final Fantasy 16 in 2025?

FF7R 2023
FFXVI 2028

>but they didn't give her much of a human side
Her showing her vulnerability to Ravus and Gantigina isn't human enough for you?

why didnt luna and noctis just call each other on their cellphones

>SE made Comrades have its own trophy list when they made it stand-alone
>It's impossible to legally 100% FFXV's trophy list as a result now
>Can't uninstall the Comrades DLC without having to reinstall the whole game
>Stand-alone Comrades is 30gb, while current XV on PS4 weighs in at 95gb with DLC

I regret getting that fucking game for PS4.

Does Prompto have better armpits than Lightning?

Specifically positive human moments, she has scenes where she's sad with Ravus, talking about her duties a lot, but she never gets a moment to unwind or laugh.

I kind of wish they'd have revealed that Noctis and Luna have been visiting each other over the years using Carbuncle to travel into their dreams and go on dates, like the Moogle Chocobo Carnival thing.

Attached: DQJRBISV4AAaXFb.jpg (411x515, 44K)

>2019
>giving a fuck about Final Blunder XV

The game has officially finished with the Royal edition. Ardyn and the cancelled eps are just extras and fanservice that you can either take or leave.

And Ignis DLC has them find a way of saving the world without Noct dying in the alternate ending, which shows Bahamut is full of shit. Even before that the fact that his fellow god Ifrit was turned on by mortalkind and he tried to exterminate them, or Ifrit turning his ice waifu into a human loving with his burning dick.

The Gods and the destiny they write is not infallible, but having people do exactly what they will is what lets destiny play out he way they want.

why ardyn instead of aranea or luna

Was there any data mining done on the PC's port just to see how many unused assets/scripts there were? I figure with how much a trainwreck the game's development was, that they never really cleaned up much, despite building a massive fucking low-detail distant terrain for the world you run around.

You know they mention the Gods Messengers who sided with Ifrit were erased from history.

So Garuda was one of Ifrits allies, but she doesn't seem to really hate humans from what we see. Stopping the actual human hating Primal Garuda instead.

Why is he smiling Yea Forums?

Attached: C5J4yV0UoAQ7tka.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

>but she never gets a moment to unwind or laugh
That was made on purpose. She has her childhood ripped away from her since her mother was killed and had to carry a heavy burden at such young age by beoming the Oracle.

He got the Novel and found his happy ending with his waifu as Ardyn visits them and the kids.

>that one extended Noctis+Prompto scene at the inn that 90% of the playerbase missed because it only played if for whatever reason you decided to crash at that one specific inn

Aranea's DLC was about saving a reincarnated Luna or some bs. And it all built off of Ep Ardyn so you couldn't really have one without the other.

Episode Ardyn is basically the first episode of series that has been cancelled.

Attached: C5U_RmoUkAAfQUQ.jpg (1024x768, 305K)

Because his shit game is about to be trashed for good.

The alternative ending in Ignis was simply a fanservice that has no weight over the main story. They developers said as much in interview.

>those pathetic fists
>those twig-like arms
>that shitty stance

i could beat the shit out of this fag

wait what? that's what episode aranea was going to be about? i thought it was just going to be the fall of niflheim, where did that reincarnated luna stuff come from?

mognetcentral.com/threads/everything-ffxv-datamining-related.9067/page-33

Shitload of cut content found through datamining. Episode Gladio had tons of exposition cut where Gilgamesh tells Gladio about Ardyn and Somnus, they even recorded it.

Attached: DHQSNXFV0AAPWzX.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Episode Ardyn existed because of fans requests. They are the reason why he got one.

There is no way that many people missed it with how often the game likes to “suggest” that you get off the road at night.

It doesn't help that he's a woefully underdeveloped character that you only learn his motive of in the last two hours of the fourty hour game.

Really? I thought it was just going to show how people lived in the world of ruin.

Sure, you can.

The characters deserved a better game. I'm sad to see it end like this. But, it's probably better for Final Fantasy overall, that it does end.

Attached: 1454629635179.png (221x286, 107K)

>woefully underdeveloped
then he’s no different than literally everyone else in this game

>when you lived your life thinking that you're given a purpose to become the savior of the people
>turns out you're just a sacrificial lamb to be killed by a guy who looks like your brother that took everything away from you
>the gods were the real enemy all along
Feels bad man

Is final fantasy as a franchise done?
>XIII was so poorly received by fans it barely managed to squeeze a sequel when there was an entire universe planned
>said sequel barely does any better
>as a result XV takes forever to come out
>it does in such an unfinished state it is a complete mess, dlc gets cancelled
At this point you would have to be crazy to make another game

>costlemark tower
>Daurell springs going to the locked door
>Pitioss
These fucking dungeons make me want to kill myself specially costlemark's gauntlet fights

>*warpstrikes behind you*
>"pshh, nothing personal,naruto"

Can’t relate. I’m estatic we’re moving on.

Ifrit was kind of fucked over the same as Ardyn when you think about it.

>Your peers hate humanity but you decide to help and protect them.
>They outgrow and betray you, building the Omega Weapon.
>You burn those fuckers to the ground realising they've grown too advanced for their own good.
>Gods who resented humanity get off their asses to kill you all of a sudden.

I'd be mad too. Bahamut is a cunt.

Attached: DKrAk2iVwAAf4rP.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Think the games turned a profit despite the ho hum reception from fans.

Since when villains get a lot of development? We saw more of him despite being the final the boss that we usually in any form of media.

>any fight where you are locked in a room with multiple red giants
it's fucking torture.

>Bahamut... all of Bahamuts doing.

fucking squeenix, that was DISGUSTING BEYOND BELIEF!

Fuck if mankind survived or not! i always knew the gods were full of shit, hell im sure everyone knew, but that... THAT!?

>We will NEVER know the gods true intentions
>We will NEVER see Noctis seeking retribution for all the deathe they caused.
>At the end no one won! not Noctis, nor Ardyn, nor ANYONE, since the gods got their fucking cake and now they are fucking pigging it OUT!

Better Tabata or Terada or whomever the director is releases Episode noctis and PROPERLY ends this piece of shit!

>FFXV made almost 9m in just 2 years
>he thinks the franchise done
It's not like they have made a statement about how ffxv saved the franchise and is a huge success, but haters gotta hate i guess.

closer to 2s for a lot of jobs now desu

The description is vague but the upcoming novel says she's "charged with protecting the girl of destiny" or something like that, evacuating someone from the Imperial Capital as it falls. And there's really only one girl who fits that description in XV, Luna.

And then Luna's DLC says she awakens in a new body or something bizarre like that, sounds like she's reincarnated or emerged from the Crystal with a new body? We'll have to see what this novel is going to be about.

Attached: DFgApgYUQAApo5h.jpg (1152x1200, 128K)

>It's impossible to legally 100% FFXV's trophy list as a result now
You do know you can just manually stop the download at 1.26, right? You don't have to update to the latest one, just run a proxy server that forces it only to grab 1.26 from Sony, there's guides everywhere. Hell, if you have the game at 1.26 just go offline and get all the trophies, takes like 30 hours. I got all mine on the FFXV list just recently.

>sales are indicative of quality
>”lol haterz”
pure cringe bro

Tabata get out and every other episode will be release as novel

Is Final Fantasy XV the definition of a polished turd? The game is so pretty and looks amazing but is empty and overall story/gameplay sucks as hell

Yeah but by this point will the next?
Will the people who grew up on the last two awful games get excited over it?
Will the older ones who played the classics and gor burned one too many times?

>Not landing/exiting pitioss with no way to save after getting black hood
That was real torture in this game. And what's the bit in daurell springs? The one where you warp and drop down? It's easy as shit

fucking better, Ep Ardyn was an absolute mistake, and even more if they dont put closure with episode Noctis as it should have been from the beginning.

The game has ended a year ago with the royal edition. How many times you idiots have to be told about that? Ardyn episode is just a fanservice you can take or leave and it will affect nothing.

Didn't they just make a huge announcement after episode ignis that they're done making DLC or supporting the game?
>lol jk we can't hold ourselves back from making another male character DLC!!
>but fuck you guys who want episode dragoonslut

Based angry boomer.

>novel
For fuck’s sake it never ends. I hope the fanboys fuck off to Yea Forums when they come out, XV has no place on this board.

They could go a dawn of souls route and have our dead heroes fight. Ardyn, Noctis, Luna, and one more party member, kill the crystal or something.

Only picking this up because I need to see the end of that trainwreck of a game.
Somewhat wished I waited for the eventual 'GOTY' release that turned up to be Royal Edition, since it added story shit you can't see without restarting the game from scratch

Come to think of it, no one really gets a happy ending in the main cast, not even in the main game. Ignis, Prompto and Gladio lost their dearest friend, Luna died and Noctis died a virgin. Luna and Noctis might've gotten an afterlife crap but this confirmed that Bahamut is a huge cunt that has been working behind the strings and is leading everyone to their deathbeds for the sake of the Gods' goals.

Quality has nothing to do with the topic, but keep moving the goalposts and stay bitter.

hearing that makes me think they shouldn't publish it, that sounds bizarre to put in an extra novel. this isn't drakengard/nier

> you can't see without restarting the game from scratch
Chapter select is a thing and it's just random items you can find for your datalog.

sarah/noctis was pretty cute

Is there not a campsite in that enclosed space?

I think that speak more of the state of Squeenix more than anything

I've said it once and I'll say it again--there's power within names, and I feel like the only reason Final Fantasy is still relevant is because that's what people grew up with, and practically synonymous with the RPG genre.

Use Kingdom Hearts for example
I can't say the same for others, but I personally found the first game sincere and genuine. That was also probably developed during the tail-end of Squaresoft. Square Enix rolls around, and immediately the next game is a shitty handheld that's a direct sequel, and the series never regained its charm. By KH3, the story is pants-on-head retarded that I can't even bring myself to finish the series--I stopped at Birth By Sleep when everyone was suddenly riding interstellar keyblade bikes. And I thought gummi ships were bad enough.....

Call it head cannon, but I still think the original premise of Traverse Town was Sora using the Keyblade and respective keys was to unlock doors to different worlds. The hotel is still a mystery to me, when each door seems to be a different theme. I swear one of them looks like it's from Mulan.

>that one post game dungeon that spawns like 3 of them
>spend what feels like hours fighting because you NEVER DIE
>finally down them
>do something that accidentally takes me back up stairs
>they all spawn again immediately

Attached: 1530103646972.jpg (1024x885, 40K)

>dying a virgin is considered to be a bad ending
Sometimes I wonder if you people are serious about or that insecure.

But then again, considering how degenerate the western media is, it shouldn't be a suprise.

You're imagining it. The original premise was a lion Sora with a chainsaw Keyblade running around doing the exact same thing. The reason buildings in Traverse Town look like they do is because it's a refuge for people from worlds that fell to darkness.

it’s just bantah m8

Grow up, child.

Here's the descriptions of Episode Aranea, Luna and Noctis from the upcoming novel.

>Aranea: the Imperial Commodore entrusted with a girl of destiny amidst the crumbling Niflehim capital on the Empire's final day.

>Lunafreya: the Oracle who awakens from death to find her own body has undergone a change.

>Noctis: the True King who ponders his fate over a prolonged stretch of time.

Everything is basically being changed to build to some happy ending, Luna resurrected, Noctis spends his 10 years in the crystal finding a way to stop Bahamut or something, in book form it'll probably come off as half baked and weird.

Attached: laxv.jpg (735x1024, 198K)

There is one eventually added but still exiting pitioss is a fucking chore

well, at least we are gonna have SOMETHING!

Fuck costlemark tower. I know the exact room you're talking about and I pray to ramuh every time I go in that fight I get a summon.

>xiv is autobattle hotbar, it has no real gameplay
You say this and yet XV is literally holding one button.

Sounds like it's going to be blitzball bomb tier bullshit again.

>XV fan calling other people children
lmfao

Damn so an aranea luna and noctis 3 member party could have been in the game?

Why the fuck call it Traverse Town then?
In fact, the name Hollow Bastion seems more fitting since I always got the vibe Traverse Town was a fragment of a a world that people found themselves in/on when their own world was destroyed.

Say the manchild who get bitter over people liking something he doesn't.

I feel like the summons are such an unnecessary overhead to the game because they need to keep the fuckhuge low-detail terrain in memory at all times for them.

I mean yeah, at least we'll get answers hopefully, and in book form it might allow them to include narrative details they wouldn't have time to include in the DLC, since XV is known for cutting dialogue left, right and center due to time constraints.

The only thing that saddens me is that Yoko Shimomura wrote new music for the Luna and Noctis DLC's, even a new theme. Will we ever hear this stuff? I know that XV's music was only one third of the amount she created for Versus, she needs to release an album.

Attached: FFXV cast art 2.jpg (849x1200, 207K)

>set 10 years later
>she looks the same

I want some ara ara tits!

What I mean was, it felt like Traverse Town wasn't supposed to exist--I didn't mean to repeat what you already said.

>her own body has undergone a change.
futa?

>we never got grown up iris
fuck you

Bahamut straight up says he doesn't give a shit. He basically says "deal with it faggot".

Ardyn severely gets fucked over hard. Somewhat a shame the alt ending which probably involved beating the shit out of Bahamut will never come

No. These eps were supposed to exist as a happy ending as thank you to the fans, before SE scrapped them and decided to foucs on something else because they are suffering from a shortage of staff. Truth to be told, they are unnecessary because they are just fanservice.

stop having shit tastes then and maybe nobody will bully you

I'm quite sure that the first premise for aranea's dlc was that it was supposed to give us more info about niflheim, its fall, its inside workings. Not some alternate timeline just like how Luna's dlc was supposed to show how she escaped Insomnia during the invasion

I'm still pissed about this, at least give us the damn concept art, we know they have some.

Attached: IrisDaemonSlayer.png (960x1280, 193K)

I can't be the only person who doesn't feel sorry at all for ardyn? I like him as villain, but I don't like him as a tragic guy and it's kinda forced.

Implying that I consider your childish posts "bullying".

>Why the fuck call it Traverse Town then?
Because you traversed your world to get to it and then you traverse it to get back to your own. It's an intermediary town, nothing more. It's like a pit stop on the way back to your home town.

It's a shame too, we barely see any of Niflheim in XV, I get they aren't super important to the story overall but still, they could've shown more of Gralea.

I always got the impression that Niflheim were a little sympathetic because they had to survive without a crystal in a harsh environment, their city is heavily based on Midgar too. It would've been nice to shed some light on the Emperor too but we get fuck all really.

Attached: C_DllHhUMAEp4Pk.jpg (2047x1179, 565K)

i can only get so erect

Luna dlc was supposed to set after her death and part of the "grand finale".

NEW THREAD MIGRATE
NEW THREAD MIGRATE

I mean its hard NOT to feel sorry for him with what they showed. There's getting fucked over but shit dude...getting nonchalantly fucked over by the gods who were supposed to have your back, but your family too (who also your beloved)? Then locked up for 2000 years full of regret only to get further fucked over afterward? That's some shit

It's like...Bahamut gets in the way of Ardyn wrecking the king in a snap. Well where the FUCK was he when his brother tried to murder him?

its kind of infuriating they're never going to wreck that jerk

Attached: Kingdom Hearts Donald.png (856x809, 337K)

Episode Noctis sounded like it was set inside the Crystal. So Bahamut probably was going to be the ultimate final boss in the end.

Would've been even cooler if Ardyn joined Noctis to fight him too.

Attached: C_D9vyUUAAA0TzR.jpg (777x565, 101K)