Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew04D_NwEmk
youtube.com/watch?v=GvKBd1Y9hI4
youtube.com/watch?v=lcdKzdOcIJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Big Bird escaped containment
>Punishing Bird escaped containment
>Bird of Judgement escaped containment

Attached: AaaaaaaaAAaAAAaaaaaaaAA.gif (192x197, 87K)

>the wings dropped by Apocalypse Bird don't prevent its arrival - the weapons and armor do
you bet your ass i restarted my file when he came a second time in a row

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (911x757, 90K)

>"Hey, here's a reward for beating this stupidly powerful monster that no doubt killed most of your experienced staff"
>it sucks
>there's only 1 copy
why did I even bother

Attached: 1549886723111.gif (480x270, 429K)

oh no it doesn't suck, my problem with it is that it's requirements are ungodly high. i believe it was level 7, when the natural level cap was 5

You need 110 in every stat to wield it and by the time you're capable of taking on the birb, you should have several of these decked out in Aleph weapons and armor, that's not a problem.
The problem is that the weapon doesn't really justify the risks that come with aquiring and since it's an unlock, not a purchasable, if someone equipped with the apocalypse sword bites it, he takes the weapon with them, fucking you and several hours you spent preparing for capture over.

Attached: 1552007447684.jpg (475x475, 91K)

Honestly they should've made Binahs upgrade an almost guaranteed chance to retain fallen items.
Now I did come up with this certain strategy to kick Apoc Bird out when he comes knocking, so I can't say I've had any fatal encounters after the second time, but Project Moons shitty idea with the boss battle sure takes the fun of it after the first time away
Now have you ever defeated White Night? I gave up after the second try because I felt like i wasn't even denting his health with my best workers

Attached: move on.jpg (784x1031, 78K)

Did somebody say "the Beast"?

Attached: Gribble.jpg (650x408, 53K)

Did you?

Attached: h43dgbb.jpg (480x360, 22K)

what game, seems interesting

Attached: rimanah.png (800x387, 202K)

Lobotomy corp

Lobotomy Corporation
not-SCP management sim

Cranial Company

Attached: geburanoth.jpg (701x635, 73K)

>Divine hymn intensifies
I watched a video of some Korean fighting this thing and you need SC2 Korean level APM to fight it apparently because abnormalities can escape while it's happening too. Shit's fucking crazy.

Attached: Apostles_Profile_Image.png (512x512, 282K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew04D_NwEmk

Attached: 1532683225 (1).png (580x405, 124K)

when white knight appears for the first time does it kill all the 'transformed' employees, i got spoiled by someone else that its fucking difficult but im worried that im gonna lose all the people who he's blessed so far

Attached: Du8wGW2V4AA3YG7.jpg large.jpg (2048x1202, 250K)

The audio peaking makes it scarier.

if you wuss out by having the untransformed blessed guy talking to One Sin you don't lose any of the people

I'll give to you straight up
Yes
But once he ascends to Godhood he can't covert anymore of your employees, the previous ones who were blessed will just rise from the earth

Attached: 1534697618.png (1715x1653, 1.7M)

I wish I knew who the artist for this game is, I love the way it looks.

It's genuenly suprising how good the soundtrack gets sometimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=GvKBd1Y9hI4

Well a lot of the music is bought from the Unity store.

most of it's bought, hell i think even the music they used for the sequels trailer was bought, but hell, sounds pretty nice to me either way
youtube.com/watch?v=lcdKzdOcIJw

I do wish they'd update some of the legacy holdovers though, pic related still has their document page with a shitty photoshop instead of an actual portrait of the monster

Attached: compare.png (557x252, 263K)