What will its story be, Yea Forums?

What will its story be, Yea Forums?

Attached: Starfield.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Bethesda games are never story or dialogue-heavy.

It’s elder scrolls, but on the imperial space station

Disappointing and poorly scripted

>Patrolling the Battlespire almost makes you wish for another Oblivion crisis

If it was really first-era elder scrolls with all the magic-powered scifi stuff I would fucking cum

>Players tarts out on the launchpad of an Imperial Mothship, ready to go an an expedition to Aetherius.

All you need to know is that it'll ve a buggy piece of shit, like every single game they developed.
This.

You are the chosen one starting out on a prison ship who catches themself in the middle of two battling factions after they get free, in which the story missions make you have an intentional bias towards one faction over the other.

who cares. what direction are you going to go first?

You have to get the starship fuel purifier that Liam Neeson created

>goal of the game ends up being to stop the dragon break
>you fail
Make it happen Todd

literally you

Attached: gxGgzXt.gif (720x404, 3.42M)

Morrowind was. And it had the best main quest.

after the nukes and all the realms collide all that is left is a giant ship full of magic mutants looking for a new home but have to fighter other universes survivors along the way

my dad works at beth

You get caught by a patrol while crossing a sector border as they are capturing a rebel leader.

As long as it allows me to go on an epic space adventure with futa waifus I don't care about anything else.

Attached: Mirrin.png (1416x1726, 1.09M)

They say your brain shuts down during cryosleep...

Attached: Richard B Dick.jpg (236x333, 14K)

Left.

A technobabble mcguffin has been stolen by the bad guys and you have to chase your dad across 20 star systems and meet a total of 10 named NPCs who tell you that your dad isn't there and in the end you or your dad have to sacrafice themselves to get the hackjob ending that will be retconned after the second DLC comes out and extends the story.

>Finally Collect all the pieces of the staff of towers in order to balance out the towers
>Monkey man comes in and fucking steals it last minute
>Fucking Marukh.

You play as the last surviving Nova-kin and must destroy the space beasts(who look like dragons) to absorb their space energy.

STARS

>Player is a part of a human expedition to try out FTL
>Get blasted to the ass end of the galaxy
>Need to find a way back, and end up getting caught in some bigger conflict.

This and all the ships are just models attached to NPCs running around

Attached: 200907250911416b6.jpg (1280x720, 443K)

Have you seen the UESP?

just give me more Sotha Sil and ill be happy

>You’re a prisoner
>Get spared because of some ruler/emperor figure
>Chosen one or part of some prophecy
>Still get treated like a literal who despite saving the realm/world

underrated

it depends on what the outer worlds story is, they will probably write it to be as different as possible

How did you gain access to a confidential design document?

Attached: angrytodd.jpg (1956x2068, 397K)

Based retard

Here's what I'm hoping
>Humanity discovers FTL
>Find 6-7 other species have discovered FTL within 100 years of humans
>tension rising between species as ways of life clash
>humanity fractured by ideological differences
>play as space captain for earth defense force
>decide fate of earth/intergalactic war based on your choices/which factions you fight for

I just want a good Space RPG. Outer worlds looked like it would be it, but with how it's been going, Bethesda may be my only hope.

I don't care, I'll be modding it be a better looking Shepard purging the fucking galaxy.

that sounds plausible.

don't really have any expectations and don't care about the story. if it's in any way similar to their other games, I'm interested.

Bad, I reckon.

Kill space Parthanax

Attached: 0E72D66A-110A-42C8-A6EF-54FEAB35FD59.jpg (1332x1920, 250K)

fuck off to your B2 containment threads

goo goo gah gah

This matches with Bethesda's usual MO: Drop the player and the character into a situation they are unfamiliar with

>thinking meme worlds is going to compare in any way with the scale of starfield

Attached: 1553141274820.jpg (540x298, 79K)

>prisoners aboard ship headed toward military space station for execution
>ship gets attacked by generic villain who wants to find some weapon to enslave/destroy the universe
>player gets marooned on a planet where they learn they learn they have some super space power from a group of old ass aliens

>prisoner
neither fallout 3 or fallout 4 or fallout 76 started with your character as a prisoner though and those games were made by BGS
>inb4 fallout is different series of course it will have different story
so is starfield

Isn't that essentially a slightly different version of Samus Aran's Origin Story?

bethesda is going to be at PAX east
will we learn more details about this game

I don't know. wait for release and find out by playing it