Nintendo does its first direct

>nintendo does its first direct
>literally 7 minutes of advertising the 3ds
>v orgasms at it and exclaims its the dawn of a new age

>sony does its first direct
>shows 20 minutes of nonstop highly anticipated games
>v throws a fit over it and calls it bad

Attached: 1371386195233.jpg (353x334, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1110284440578646017
reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/b5glqs/that_was_the_dumbest_shit_ive_ever_witnessed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you say that as if only Yea Forums didn't like state of play

Just goes to show how biased this board really is.

well, Sony/PS fucking sucks

Imagine calling nonstop highly anticipated games the same games that are only accessible to roughly 3% of its userbase and who's best representant couldn't sell 200k.

You consider shovelware highly anticipated games?

Success breeds jealousy. Just report them.

One was over 8 years ago. Not to mention the first Direct at least announced stuff like a system update something everyone can use rather than only showing games for a 200$ peripheral 90% of their user base doesn’t even own.

>20 minutes of nonstop highly anticipated games

>Have years to observe how Nintendo does Directs and how they use them to create hype and discussion
>Fail to learn a single thing from them aside from the general format, proceed to make a Direct rip off that's worse than 90% of all directs
Sasuga Snoy

Are you surprised? The is the same board that seethes constantly over God of War winning GOTY despite it earning that award 10 times over.

who was anticipating any of that vr shovelware? seriously, who?
for fuck's sake, they could have at least given us a release date for medievil or something.

Don't forget how Labo is worshiped daily here and yet Sony focusing on VR is somehow bad.

>Labo is worshiped daily

State of Play was better than nearly any direct Nintendo ever crapped out.

>shows 20 minutes of nonstop highly anticipated games

Attached: 1507741933125.gif (267x180, 389K)

>thread calling out Nintendo gets autosaged

Glad to see nintendogaf is still going strong.

>those video dislikes
reddit.com/r/playstation/comments/b5glqs/that_was_the_dumbest_shit_ive_ever_witnessed/

yeah nah, nobody likes state of play, OP. It was garbage

Attached: Zg9lYNw.png (625x626, 181K)

fake

>desperately attempt to deflect shitposting
>gets ignored
Baby's first post direct shitstorm? You can dish it out but cant take? Maybe grow a pair?

Mate even the worst nindies direct ever was better than this shit
this was the absolute worst bar none

even normies agree

Don't worry OP, v is a small minority voice and they know it, all they can do is rage in their little cage. The general thought about the SoP was that it was great, to the point and didn't drag on like nintendo directs always do.

>Yea Forums had non-stop Bowsette posting
>Yea Forums had non-stop Smash bros discussion
>Yea Forums had non-stop Grinchthreads
>Yea Forums had stickies for Ridley, K. Rool, and Joker getting into smash
>Fucking DLC for a Nintendo game got more attention on Yea Forums than GoTY for 2018
>Yea Forums made a memorial for Nintendo’s CEO, but had 1 thread for Billy
>Most threads critizing Nintendo get deleted
It’s time that we got a dediced containment board for Nintendo

Yikes, imagine thinking the state of play wasn't shit, and posting a Shrek image because you're upset nobody cared to talk about a shit direct. Of course imagine somebody doing this on a Cambodian finger art website, which is nothing but rampant shitposting on Sekiro right now.

It seems to me that a dedicated Sonyfag board would be better.

the absolute STATE OF PLAYstation

But then where would you post your super funny wojaks?

well I mean, they did reveal FNAF VR.
that's pretty much sony forfeiting their place as the #1 in the console war

>Evidence of Nintendofags shitting up Yea Forums
>”It’s clearly the sonyfags that need a containment board”

>literally 7 minutes of advertising the 3ds
that's kinda the point user

You got your sticky

And you couldn't deliver

Could

Not

Deliver

Don't waste your time, there's a reason they're called "roaches" on 2ch and other jp boards. They'll do anything to protect their epic body is ready meme man's company.

>D-d-deflection
Same old shit lol

half the board got nuked cause how shit that direct was ,count it a mercy they pruned.

Slow down corky, no one's attacking your precious entertainment company. Just show up to the dance next time, with actually content

>Evidence of Nintendofags shitting up Yea Forums is people discussing Nintendo videogames
Yeah, we really need /w/ where you filthy shitskins can post your really funny wojak edits and discuss Sony

>people talking about vidya on the vidya board is bad if I don't like the company
What a fag.

The sony direct had loads of content. Concrete genie, iron man, observation, mk11, ctr, i could go on. they had 20 mins worth of games. Which is more that can be said for the first nintendo direct...

All shovelware and waggleshit

>no content is great as long as nintendo is the one with none!

Handhelds are better than home consoles, and yes, this includes PSP and Vita.

And then we will need a containment board for PCfags, and send the Xboxfags with them as well. After that we just need to force retro posts to only be made in /vr/ so nostalgiafags can't call my games souless and I will finally have the r/playstation I always dreamt about.

Guys what did they announce?

Attached: 1549340284846.jpg (1429x1138, 411K)

>it's not content if it's not on my tablet!
lol

>VR shit
>Highly anticipated games

Attached: bender_laugh_moar.jpg (363x310, 33K)