What do you want from the DLC?

What do you want from the DLC?
Can From ever top the Old Hunters in quality/value?

Attached: CKNRpai.jpg (1196x1500, 540K)

there will be no dlc

>implying there will be DLC when Activision see how dead this game is

>Activision
>Not wanting to make DLC for the best selling game on Steam right now

Hopefully they download a story into the game lmao

>dead
>singleplayer only
>ever good player already got all the 4 endings
>casuals are finishing the game too
what is dead about it? how would activision have a say about dlc? they are only the publishers of the game, if from wanted to make dlc activision will have to obey or else they will never get to publish another game from nippon since fromsoft has a big say in the market
activision isn't gonna make it since its not a game made by activision

I want to like this game.
But at various moment your character seems completely unresponsive to inputs.

Doesn't help that I've always been dog shit at parrying in Souls games

>implying Activision won't force From to make it as allowed by their contract

Attached: 1551360747843.png (500x616, 108K)

>activision
>forcing anything on a developer they don't own
you seem to think nips are dumb user, but they aren't, fromsoft is not blizzard, activision can't force shit
>as allowed by their contract
allowed to what? have you read the contract? no, exactly, none of us have and never will but I can tell you based on what fromsoft said in interviews prior to launch that activision was not allowed to touch a single line of code or pixel in the making of this game except the tiny disclaimer where their name is mentioned in the main menu

I already said I was trash.
Getting good doesn't work when everything blows through you like your a wet paper bag. Regardless of blocking, The worst shit is the multi form attacks that you are required to parry over and over again.
I can deal with the sweeps and stabbing attacks. dodging forward and jumping makes those trivial. But the multi hits track. If you can't parry them all you get fucked up. If you block them all you get fucked up. If you dodge away from them they track and fuck you up.
And every fucking human sized enemy has one of those attacks and abuses it.

At the start I chalked up my deaths to my own incompetence and playing the game simply wrong. Until after 6 people got infected on my run through one mini boss and forced me to restart the game over because I was infecting people I've never even fucking met yet.

>activision can't force shit
They are a publisher.
They can force budget cuts and time constraints. Which is the lifeblood to development.

on who? fromsoft? are they gonna budget cut miyazaki and he turns into a reverse hideo kojima or what? you don't really seem to understand how publishing works when the publisher doesn't own the developer

You play as Robert trying to find his dad.

Don't worry about infecting people nobody ever dies from Dragonrot it just stops you from progressing questlines
You'll get plenty of items to cure it later

You budget cut and shorten any games development time and it suffers.
That is a non-negotiable constant.

I want it to not exist because Sekiro is pretty bad
Make a proper Souls again instead

there's not even an optional location what makes you think there'll be dlc

Old hunters already had that amygdala waiting for you to trigger the dlc.

where is this game's dlc trigger?

But I think they will do a dlc about Roberto

lol bud you get 100 leaves of cure dragon rot and once they're cured once they never get cured again. Meet as many people as you want and then pop one, no big deal.

too bad the game is already out and there is nothing left to budget cut, if they want to budget cut the dlc from might just say fuck it and drop it entirely and proceed to never work with activision again since they can easily find a western publisher again, the only one to suffer from this would be activision themselfes, from can drop the dlc and use the concept for another sekiro game and work with another publisher or publish it themselfes in the west

How will we know what Soulkiroborne game is next?
>Chester was the hint for Bloodborne
>Yamamura was the hint for Sekiro

Soulsborne set in Reconquista

I was under the impression you can't get the best ending if people get infected.

>Isshin DLC during his younger years
>Tomoe DLC

Theres so many fucking droplets in the game its impossible to end up with someone dying to it.

>Not conquistadors in South America
>He doesn't remember Phantom Wail that From was rumored to be working on

>They are a publisher.
In America. Self published in Japan.
Activision is basically a distributor.

People cannot die from the rot, it only prevents their story from advancing. Rot only interferes with the hidden endings if it prevents you from speaking to certain npc's. Only like, 2 or 3 are necessary and it's pretty obvious which ones they are

I'm hoping to see some new prosthetic tools and skill trees.
For the actual content, I would be happy with like three bosses (two the usual parry fest and another more like big monkey, playing more like a souls boss) plus some cool mini-bosses. I'd be happy with an isolated area (maybe another memory) that is very interconnected.
For the setting, I don't have something specific in mind, but I would like something on the weird side, but more colorful instead of the usual grimdark stuff.

Depends on the contract like other user said. If the contract dictates that from can take their time or that there is already a deadline, then activision can't do anything. Activision doesn't own From Software, they just have a contract.

You don't need to parry every move. You can just defend most of the time, and your posture will break, buy your enemy will end its animation too, so you'll have time to just recover. It's pretty rare to get your posture broken mid an enemy combo.