Exclusive iron man game

>exclusive iron man game
Sony won

Attached: 33590455588_f5d33e9c08_o.jpg (1524x1899, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/509140/HVR/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vr

>VR
also marvel sucks

>VR
I just want a good power suit game in the modern year.

I love PSVR but this looks like it will be a boring on rails shooter with as much depth as a fucking mobile game

>vr
>capeshit
>western
it's shit.

Yes, Sony is the Marvel universe of the games

Attached: 1550776936229.jpg (720x707, 42K)

>VR
>made by a literally who company

lmao

I thought it was a mobile game before they announced it was VR

>exclusive iron man game
SONY W-
>VR only
LOST. Sony fucking lost.

It's a fucking Kinect game in all but name

And here I thought it was going to be a proper game with Iron Men.

>MarvelSirOnManVR.com
What did Basedny mean by this

Attached: shigeo-hikouma-gudako.jpg (1500x1500, 288K)

Oh yeah, i remember how the X360 Iron Man game back in 2008 won all those GOTY awards.

>VR exclusive
wow im so glad I can't buy trash

NEWS FROM Yea Forums: They hate it, and rightly so. VR is a dumbass gimmick, and motion controls are ass. We're nowhere near the level of VR people want so might as well not release anything. Furthermore, they should have just gutted Anthem, and make a 3rd person action game like Spider-Man.

Attached: 1459387680874.jpg (426x304, 20K)

Yea Forums user here love PS4, I don't have time or money for VR
Could've just made a normal game that slaps Anthem and Spiderman together

VR is the main problem here

>VR
yikes It's a hard pass for me chief

>VR is a meme and a gimmick because it has no games

"Here you go consumer, some video games"

>This doesn't count as video games, nobody will buy this, sony is FINISHED

"Okay, here are some more, longer video games with an IP you know and most people will like"

>Still doesn't count. Nintendo wins baby, high five.

Attached: vr naysayers.png (2000x1010, 1.55M)

>Vr

Attached: 1447168416359.jpg (1300x957, 129K)

>Spider-Man PS4 seemingly the start of a Marvel Game Universe
>Iron Man game announced
>Its fucking VR shovelware
Way to drop the fucking ball, Disney.

Attached: 1536710735057.jpg (497x576, 75K)

Think about it this way. They make a Spiderman-sized VR game and they will move enough PSVR units to double their current count, effectively killing PC VR and securing their place at the forefront of VR technology.

What if it fails? Patch it and sell it as a pancake game, nothing lost.

user, don't be stupid. Its being put together by an indie studio who's sole product is some shitty Kickstarter stealth game. Its set for release this year.

Its shovelware that no-one will buy a PSVR for. Disney fucking up with its IPs once again.

>imagine being butthurt about not being able to afford vr

Ya they would have. If it was an actual fucking game.

>VR

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>capeshit

Stop posting this, the argument is awful. Once VR hits the 4/5 panel people won’t complain. Right now we’re barely scratching 2 and it’s all garbage.

>vr
>in 30 fps
Lol

>They couldn't even get the beam sound effect from the movies

It's shit

I thought the game looked great... Until I saw VR.
State of Play was the biggest L for Sony since E3 2006

>t. doesn't own PSVR

>10 years from now all games will be vr
>Yea Forums will continue to seethe

Feels good.

Based

The fucking OUYA had games, but it's still shit because none of the games had substance. VR is the same, mostly inferior versions of shit you can already get on other consoles.

We've hit the 3rd panel already. VR headsets are $200(same as consoles) and this whole board meltdown was caused because Sony announced NOTHING BUT VR games.

>sony doesnt realize VR is dead
oof

>The company that makes 3/4 of all VR headsets continues to support their early adopter consumer base.
Bigger oof. VR will only die when Sony drops it.

spbp

Fuck Marvel and fuck Iron Meme.

>$200 for an objectively inferior control scheme

People play FPS on consoles. Inferior controls have never been an issue.

Attached: 1549410886429.png (600x600, 193K)

false equivalence

Explain how.

>you should consume shit when it's shit, to support those poor millionaire investors who cares about yourself anyway.

OMG I LOVE DISNEY SO MUCH SPIDERMAN AND NOW IRONMAN WOW WHAT A TREAT I AM TRUELY THE BIGGEST KID AT SCHOOL NOW

Attached: just because mods filter the word doesnt mean its not true.gif (413x243, 51K)

>consuming is bad

The more I thought about it, the quicker I realized that the limited control scheme of console controllers resulted in far better FPS games. I'd rather play time splitters 2, doom 64, halo 2, killzone mercenary, metroid prime, resistance 3, powerslave, black over half-life, doom 2016, counter-strike, stalker, deus ex any day. Making first person shooters overly reliant on point & click gameplay that the keyboard and mouse lends itself to so well has homogenized them to the point of irrelevancy. FPS games suck when they put the PC first, and it shows. Even PC gamers feel this way with their 12 year begging campaign for Halo scraps. They want the better games, they just can't get them.

All they can do is put on a smug, watery-eyed grin and pretend the scraps they consume are any good. It's all they have.

Certain game genres not being as well suited to certain platforms is not the same as a having a game platform that can't justify it's existence with ANY game. VR games have to make so many concessions just to be barely functional and fail to have the same level of control as console and PC. No where near as trivial as not having the tightest aim in an FPS.

This.

I'm a big PSVR fan but this just ain't it chief.

I can't wait for VR games to be real games instead of these obvious tech demos and nothing else.

>vr

such wasted potential, I bet the game will be 2 hours long

Attached: 1336328690792.png (640x423, 214K)

Now that's too extreme. VR is the definite way of playing any cockpit game and an excellent upgrade for many others.

>VR games have to make so many concessions just to be barely functional and fail to have the same level of control as console and PC
Only because VR is more graphically demanding.

>Spider-man gets a real game
>Iron man gets off brand VR shovelware
never forget who's in charge at Marvel, tinhead

Attached: AmazingSpiderman322(1989)-Tuxedo.jpg (269x522, 173K)

Iron Man VR is the equivalent of a new Paper Mario game being exclusive to Labo

Attached: sXH361d.jpg (4032x3024, 1.27M)

>hmmmmmmmmmm massah look how bravely I defended youuuuuuu o yeas massah you make me squirt

Attached: marvel.webm (273x205, 1.93M)

If that happened toe I would return it to Amazon, and in the comments mention some NIGGER sent me a fucking PlayStation instead of an Xbox with a stupid fucking note.

>OP so mad his brand is laughed out that he try to call Yea Forums to help him defend it there.

>capeshit, movies and homobait
Sony sure knows its audience.

>UNGA BUNGA ME LIKE SUPER HERO ME LIKE MAN IN IRON MARVEL GOOD
Marvelfags are the absolute worst kind of normalfags, goddamn.

Attached: 1536882170688.png (600x694, 513K)

>Yea Forums thread made 40 mins earlier
Seethe nintendie

This exists and is fun in short bursts
store.steampowered.com/app/509140/HVR/

Not saying this on will be good but there's potential if they do the hands the same way and get the flight right

Attached: 4L_ultF9d8B.png (428x497, 492K)

SONY DROPPED THE BALL SO FUCKING HARD IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE TEAM WHO MADE THE PS4 SPIDER-MAN TO MAKE IT BUT FUCK THAT EVERYONE LOVES VR. JESUS CHRIST GET IT TOGETHER YOU STUPID NIGGERS.

Seething xbot

>set up marvel game universe with spiderfag
>have absolute limitless potential in terms of movement and gameplay with irondude
>lmao just do a vr techdemo and hire this literallywho developer
Waow

Attached: excuse_me_question_mark.png (300x227, 55K)

I wish I was as cool as you

>Imagine affording anything on vr.

I hate capeshit and I think super hero movies were the worst thing to happen to cinema on this decade, but you have to be truly dead inside to think that flying like Iron Man isn't the coolest shit.

Yeah, just like my motion controlers.

>vr

Dammit. Love Iron Man, and after Spider-Man PS4 and Arkham I was hopeful he'd get a good game.

Guess not. Fucking VR meme.

PS VR isn't even good VR.

Attached: 1548637124312.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

INB4 it's boring on-rails dogshit that gets old after literally 30 minutes messing around with it because that's all the content there is

>it'll take VR literally half a century to get good
wow great comic

VR is no different than the Kinect was, it's a dumb meme based on detached developers thinking people fucking hate the simplicity of a controller and a screen for some reason.

>finally get an Iron man game
>it's VR shit

>no awesome Iron Man game with tons of suits, weapons, villains, War Machine co-op, and a Hulkbuster fight

Attached: 1494465688558.jpg (604x332, 24K)

Feels legit bad bro.

Maybe Hulk still has a chance for a decent game.