Sekiro is hard but fai-

>Sekiro is hard but fai-

Attached: sekiro 2019.03.25 - 02.02.28.02.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4GuFmW2c3U
youtube.com/watch?v=tE87TFMjzVw
youtube.com/watch?v=nG3RTuzBXxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good old Dark Souls 2 tracking.

git gud

>enemies shouldn't be able to turn around and face me
>but I should have an auto-lock-on button

filtered

why not just counter that

lol baited and outsmarted

looks fair to me, you panic jumped AND missed your attack

spears are the only legit busted thing I've found so far

kek

>AI enemy cheats in order to win

Attached: single leg to sv_gravity 0.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

way to over commit

Why did you jump over him? Don't you have the Mikiri counter?

>human beings can only face one direction when attacking

Attached: Luigi.png (200x200, 58K)

watch frombabbies defend this

>jumping against a lunge attack
You are just shit at the game

can you do a 180 after powering an attack up in any from game?

SHOCKWAVES
BE SILENT

Attached: 1502064266005.png (808x805, 459K)

This defies God's physics

>enemy doing an instant 180 mid-attack is okay
Subhumans like you deserve the rope

r
learn to counter thrust attack instead of panicking scrub

>jump behind enemy
>he turns around and hits me
wooow bugged game mechanics

>game tells you to sidestep thrusts
>jump instead
Based retard, also get mikiru counter you plebe, never have to worry about thrusts again

>retard jumpsslowly behind you
>Turn around and stab him

>fighting some twink
>bout to stab his ass with my spear
>he jumps over me like an amazing flying gay
>I pivot on my heel and stab him in the chest
>he shitposts about it on a taiwanese rock kniting census

Such is life as a shinobi hunter

Attached: dspgaming.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

>instant one eighty
>takes two steps, then does a long push forward THEN lands the attack
God damn dude go get your eyes checked out

user you're right but that vid is terrible. You jumped like an idiot and gave your opponent an opening, which he took in a logical and realistic manner.

Attached: dsp.png (277x19, 1K)

>having a human brain and still wanting aimbot advantage over a literal NPC

As someone who wrestled in high school, what the fuck.

okay that is some legit BS

I'm surprised that the AI didn't try to spear you from below while you jumped above it.

Yes? Try doing it in DS3 with essentially any weapon (even giant ones) and you'll be able to

Just off yourself

the reason enemies have huge tracking is because the game intends you to always be facing the enemy in normal combat. it wants you to parry that thrust, or mikiri counter it. even then, i think you could've jumped over that one if you waited a half a second to do so.

>mid-attack

Attached: what 2.jpg (800x450, 18K)

that guy will be unstoppable once he unlocks animal stance

Attached: bRFjUO3.webm (718x404, 1.93M)

Classic B-team

The player even swings once when he lands. You are terrible at games, aren't you?

he didn't thrust yet though how is that mid attack

mikiri counter makes thrust attacks trivial to avoid so i can't really blame the game for punishing you that hard for fucking it up

looks pretty realistic
try holding a stick and do a 180 turn + thrust
you will see how easy that is

Attached: lautrec smug.jpg (525x720, 62K)

WOOOOOOOOW

mad cuz bad
a classic

why didnt he headtap the guy? doesnt that cancel thrust?

That guy plays Sekiro better than you do.

shockwave

Cringy frombabs

cope

You can literally cheese this dude

>Jump over and land before the attack even starts
Gee I wonder why. if he waited a few more seconds would have been fine instead of being so premature about it. Almost like a Shinobi hunter knows how to do his fucking job vs the jumpy bastards

cope

I wonder why people skip tutorial text, it's actually got important info about the game

>he's still crying
I'm glad they archive threads so we can laugh at you forever

Attached: 1461898406764.png (725x684, 354K)

Typical drone post. I bet you like DaS2 as well

Use that mikiri counter they literally just told you about you dumb nigger.

never tried just couldnt recall if you could, then its fair

Yeah hitboxes in this game are busted as fuck. This exact type of shit has happened to me multiple times as well.

I don't know why people want to defend bad hitboxes and tracking in a game like this, it's just retarded. Look at all these morons in the thread saying
>lol why are you jumping a lunge attack hurrrrr
The guy didn't even jump a lunge attack if you retards were actually objective about what happened. The guy wasn't jumping to avoid the attack he jumped over the enemy BEFORE he even attack to just be behind him so he could just avoid it all together and be safe, but the boss just tracks and instantly turns around.

I get this game is hard and if you have an ego you want to brag how good you are for playing it, but just ignoring the reality of the situation for the sake of it just makes you look like a retard.

Yes. See any charged R2 from a UGS.

The amount of people who don't know you're supposed to do dodge slashes against Lady Butterfly is unreal

>stealth game
>enemies can track you through walls

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_24_11_25_45_426.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

YOU DIDN'T HIT HIM ONCE, YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.

>GAE..BOLG!

This is the first actually broken thing I've seen from Sekiro. Hoping it gets a patch asap

Can't be Gae Bolg, seeing how he actually died

This illustrates why spears were the superior weapon and swords were just romantic LARP by nobles who never saw a battle in their lives.

>some goofy bastard is running straight at me while I wind up my spear
>said goofy bastard has been prone to jumping 6 feet into the air
>extrapolate from this data set that he's going to jump over you to try to avoid your attack
>pull a 180 in response to this to get him
I guess it's only okay when real players do it

>watches you hide behind the wall
>waits for you to come out instead of fucking off and pretending you don't exist

it's more like 80-120 degrees, no? still plenty to land a 180 degree arc, though

source?

No, if you move around behind cover she'll always know where you are and follow you.

>how is that mid attack
youtube.com/watch?v=a4GuFmW2c3U

>[] Based
>[] Redpilled

>Jumping over a thurst when the game even tells you early on that its only designed to counter sweeps
>Not using Mikiri counter
You're genuinely stupid my man.

Yes that's generally how it works. Real people are real people with intelligence who can adapt to situations. Unless a game is centered around a "smart AI" system that can adapt, which is usually not the case as it's not easy to do, then when most AI does this it's simply reading your inputs or cheating the system and thus is unfair.

if this """"""""""""game"""""""""" was released by a dev other than from, then everybody would hate it

Attached: 1516946142265.jpg (230x287, 14K)

he probably doesn't even have Mikiri if he thinks jumping over thrust attacks is a good way to dodge them

Wrong.

the game punishes you for avoiding attacks in the non intended way, it's stupid but you just have to accept it and learn to use the proper reaction or sprint away from them entirely if you want to be safe

Not only that but you can backstab him once with the fucking field of foliage next to him. My fight with the shinobi hunter lasted fifteen seconds.

>intelligent artificial intelligence is unfair

Attached: c93.jpg (600x720, 73K)

The tracking in this game is absurd.
>Big guy with bell on chain
>Overhead swing
>It moves sideways to hit me mid swing
>Guardian monkey
>Uses the half health jump grab attack
>Almost 360 turns mid air and grabs me
How are you supposed to avoid the second one? I found that running clockwise around him and dashing is the most consistent.

hold run and fucking run away?

anyone have that dark souls webm of 3 onion knights disguised as pottery suddenly appearing and stunlocking an invader with the flash spell

i miss it

it is, a program is going to be faster than any human if they're the same intelligence

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

Might as well not play any videogames, then

Sprint away dude.
I feel like people don't understand that the sprint is actually designed to have a use this time around.
It might be because Nioh slapped your hand for being cheesey using it, and because of the millions of i-frames dodging in DaS gave you (especially 3), but generally if an attack is big and strong and not wise to block, run the fuck away.

And in regards to OP's webm, the fact is that the game is designed for you to react to those special symbol attacks in a certain way according to the attack itself (sweeps, thrusts, grabs). Its the game's logic working as intended.

Also real talk nigga make a spear thrusting pose and do a 180 with it. It isn't hard.

says who?

>be bad

There's nothing intelligent about AI that does not obey the laws of the game and can do this such as tracking and snapping their position. If it was a real intelligent AI it would not be an issue as it would be adapting as you go and obeying the laws of the game. Sekiro obviously does not do this, sekiro does not have a smart AI system very little, next to no games, has a smart AI system so why would you even bother pretending, just makes you look like a clown.

Examples of real intelligent AI would be something like Mr Freeze in Arkham City where he actually adapts on the fly based on your tactics. Surprisingly even a game like NBA 2k has a decent smart AI system where in cases like the playoffs where you fight the same team multiple times in a row, their strategy adapts and changes based on your own strategy, if you keep repeating the same move or tactic the enemy AI will adapt and counter that tactic.
Sekiro doesn't do this. It's all bullshit.

No, full 180. I've caught more than one shitter chasing me and running directly into my charged R2. It's literally no different than what shinobi hunter did, you just have to be unlocked.

The problem here is that I do just fine without it otherwise. I can parry the shit, I can parry the combos, I can parry his dead wives fat ass. I can jump the close grab.
But for some reason he just gets this stupid jump grab, that you absolutely should be able to dodge normally if it wasn't for the 180 tracking turn and somewhat wonky hitbox.

just the bullshit """"games""" that from spews
computers can read inputs faster than the human eye communicates to the brain, the webm is evidence

Never woulda happened in Morrowind.
*siiiiip*
Ahh, Morrowind, now there was a good fantasy sword game.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

You clearly havent gotten the mikiri counter

Are you retarded? How can you even ask such a ridiculous question. Computers literally move faster than a human brain ever could that's why we use computers. Not only do human brains not compute information even a fraction as fast as a computer can, but humans also have reaction times and are limited to a physical form that can only move so fast. Computers are not restrained by such things.

Do i really have to explain what a fucking computer is to you?

In Fromsoft soulsborn games, yes almost every attack actually.

based boomer

Attached: 1553296205882.png (697x954, 1010K)

What is mikiri counter?

>huge tutorial pop-up telling to deflect, side-step or Mikiri thrusts
>huge tutorial pop-up that tells you to jump horizontal sweeps
>unblockable thrust incoming
>jumps
Brainlet

Does that counter work on the guardian monkeys jump grab?
I've been using it consistently through most of the game, my playstyle is to get up close and personal and counter everything, which includes using the foot to spear strats.
For reference. I'm at the return after killing the monk lady, when your senpai returns from the dead to get the blood.

Not him but this shit doesn't work for me. I unlocked it, counter thrust attacks and he just does the normal parry. No stepping on the spear.

Attached: 1553461239372.png (657x610, 523K)

>AI does it
>but it's against """the laws of the game""" because it hit me
>because I'm too fucking retarded to hit B and take half his health like the game gives me a tutorial to do and lets me repeat this tutorial as many times as I want
Boy I'll tell ya what my almonds are activated six ways til Sunday. I didn't even know that these games had a legislative body

Attached: 453682314582.jpg (750x911, 44K)

That jump should have worked though, it's obviously crazy that the move tracks so much.

it was my bread and butter in my great club playthrough of dks3

You're supposed to just press neutral B when they thrust. Not use the parry

It's almost like the guy specializes in killing ninjas or something wtf!?!?!?

O-oh... alright thanks

Holy shit you are one dumb motherfucker. You clearly didn't even read the ability how stupid are you that you unlock a new skill and you don't even read what it does or how it works?
It flat out says it occurs when you DODGE a lunge not parry it. The undying swordsman literally has a tutorial for you practice it with.
Fucking hell.

Kinda.
Unlike in DS2, the enemies in Sekiro don't seem to track unless they're taking a step forward during their attacks.
That 180 degree turn is bullshit though.

dude cmon this is legit a tutorial mini boss the mikiri counter

Protip: dodge into the spear. Dodge forward. Seriously.

>All these people unironically defending the retarded enemy tracking in this game
Lmao leave it to the fromsoft fanboys to chew dick and get 360 shockwaved

Attached: 1529252253076.jpg (150x150, 11K)

Jesus christ you are a moron and you lack basic reading comprehension. Not even going to entertain an argument with a drooling retard, just get the fuck off my forum.

STOP MAKING FUN OF SHOCKWAVES

Attached: 62050764.png (858x725, 361K)

L

The ego of a lonely virgin that feels invalidated is a hell of a thing.

Just got done with this boss and I dodged this move every time perfectly but seeing this here looks like there's definitely an issue that From should get sorted out. Or not because you know sometimes they don't give enough of a shit and just leave it there.

I have both of the hearts what do I do with them? I've already rode the strawman.

Spoiler free, please.

SPOCK DIES DUMBLEDORE DIES THE APE PLANET WAS EARTH ALL ALONG

>be bad
>go make a post showing how bad you are
>expect sympathy but get shat on instead
Yep, it all checks out. You got filtered.

So lonely

>no you're just bad the game doesn't have tracking or bad hitboxes at all
I'm just gonna point you to this webm Don't worry no need to reply, i understand you're embarrassed and have no comeback.

FUCK

fromfags btfo forever

You should open a case in the soulsborniro court system about this, an enemy turning around is quite an egregious legal offense. Miyazaki is clearly in the pocket of Big Tracking

how the fuck do i beat the ghost corrupted monk? way too much HP and posture.

divine confetti

THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY LET THIS SHIT SLIDE!

I honestly feel this game would have benefited heavily from a brand new engine instead of reusing the sould engine
Its inexcusable.

So is it true the best way to cheess butterfly and owl boss is to simply dash and slash to the right?
Will be getting to them soon

Holy Shit! This semen slurping thread was worth it after all.

Attached: 1553066557136.jpg (2048x1152, 265K)

Are you sure you aren't supposed to parry that as well? I thought everything that didn't have the red warning was deflectable.

stay mad cu ck
back to one dimensional shit games of the past

Attached: boiling.gif (420x236, 615K)

he jumped too early. he jumped before the boss actually lunged so the boss turned around and lunged in his direction. he even had time to get an attack off before the boss hit him.

why are you retards acting like the boss turned mid strike?

How does AI cheesing make a game multi-dimensional? That doesn't even make anykind of sense or logic what the fuck are you babbling on about.

I deflected that attack, it sends you flying backwards but it works

I mean the game tells you that the ways to deal with thrust attacks are either parry, a side dodge with good timing, or Mikiri Counter. Jumping over him early in the animation is none of those options. Also you can parry in midair with the upgrade.

Serious question - Why does every wiki lie and say that deaths can be used tactically to go into stealth when you revive? As soon as you revive, everything is immediately alerted.

Attached: 1544049199251.jpg (186x246, 45K)

>As soon as you revive, everything is immediately alerted
That only happens to bosses or minibosses

I love seeing people seething over sekiro. God bless this game.

Well that's just silly. No one dies to the regular enemies.

This is just the game wanting you to play by its rules. You don't jump or dodge thrust attacks, you have to deflect or mikiri counter them.

hesitation is defeat bro

>waste all my sips on genichiros first phase
>get instakilled by his lighting bullshit

Attached: 1527768909506.jpg (250x214, 6K)

That flip attack in the prosthetic skill tree is fun to use; I hope they go with skill trees in the next souls game, limiting weapon arts to 1 weapon is lame.

Both of you don't know what you are talking about, but please, go on, make me smile.

-r.
He turned around nigga. Are you telling me you wouldn't follow someone just because they jumped over you?

>jump over the charging enemy
>immediately attack too short like a dipshit and leave yourself wide open
>enemy turns around because enemies are skilled warriors in this game just like you and not brainless hollows
>launches a telegraphed stab that you could've avoided if you hadn't fucked up
>kills you because you deserved to die
or do you seriously expect the game to reward you just for pressing jump?

Fellow cheesechads, post your best cheeses.

Attached: 20190325222128_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Please ease up on the salt. My cholesterol is high enough as it is.

Same shit different game, From is obsessed with punishing your player character with limitations ostensibly built around real life momentum but never the NPCs.

This is why Ninja Gaiden Black is still the best game of all time by the way, since you and the NPCs are on almost equal footing all game.

The only thing that got me mad is the monkey grab. The only way I found to avoid it is running towards him while he is jumping, but sometimes it cannot be done in time.

Do you actually believe your own words?

What limitations does your character have over human enemies?

Shockwaves. It's a feature.

Attached: beast dodge.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Why is this game's difficulty so subpar?

> Common enemies are fucking easy as shit and retarded
> You can just stealth, run or spiderman through most of the areas
> Parrying them is stupid easy

> Bosses are not a big deal either
> Defeated lady butterfly in my fourth attempt
> Defeated that faggot in the horse in my third

> Sub bosses are hard as shit,
> Lost to the average sub boss at least 5 times each, possibly twice that
> Need to clear the area of lesser mob to make the fight possible

Who the fuck designed this shit? At least Dark souls has consistent difficulty

Attached: 7zxfc.jpg (478x596, 71K)

the only cheese i see is shit souls basic bitch dodge roll and r1 spam and dont get punished for it.

Sekiro has shit to be critisiced for but seeing the first miniboss reorient himself mid jump kick was amazing

Killed Butterfly spamming nightjar and nothing else.
Killed centipede jumping from ceiling to do 2 hits and jumping back. This faggot never stops his rush fml.

seems to me many people die to butterfly 10s of times. i don't think she's any harder than say, juzou, but she's around the same level. genichiro has more going on with him than pretty much every miniboss in the game barring a few so your complaint will not last for long.

>enemy with almost no posture left takes 2 hits from me without staggering
>sekiro with full poster can't take even 1
what is this unfair bullshit

I don't know what happened, but my save file got corrupted. I exited the game through the menus normally and was looking to get back to the game this morning. I searched for a solution for hours but found nothing. The last fight I had was the one with the underwater headless nigga. I'd like to finish it, but I really don't want to restart the game. At least, it was the CODEX version. I might just watch a longplay on youtube.

Attached: bummer.png (480x260, 129K)

Posture is linked to health. The less you or an enemy has, the quicker it fills up. If you don't have much health, you can't take much posture damage. If the enemy has a lot of health, they'll quickly recover what little posture damage you do.

Corrupted in what way? Just won't load?

>fighting butterfly
>can Nightjar over her standing overhead kick
Feels so good when these combat skills work around hitboxes

The game says it's corrupt. It's a burgeoning problem from what I'm been reading.

-ls

*I've

Shoulda savescummed.

Yeah that's impressed me a few times too.
I just dread fighting that big ape, it looks to have the typical Souls bullshit with a house-sized beast that just thrashes around and you never know when its arms and legs are dangerous.

Attached: 1536504974145.jpg (1234x1070, 91K)

I don't have this problem because I'm not a FROMsoftware babby or a seething anti-FROMsoftware babby. Game is shit, Radical centrist, out.

>Called Shinobi Hunter
>Doesn't fall for Shinobi jump trick

Personally I never took an unexpected hit from him, he only has one move where he thrashes around and even then the hitboxes were very intuitive

I literally don't see anything wrong here. Fucker even did a fully animated turn cycle, and everything.

I'm pretty confident he didn't have a 180 pivot animation. Enemy tracking is shit.

I can't get past the chained ogre. He tracks everything that isn't backwards jump

Run away, let him attack, hit him once or twice, repeat.
You can do this with every boss in Sekiro.

It's the same from shit that's been in the game since demon souls, fag

Nigga literally runs in a mini arc. This isn't some, "Nuttin personal, kid" instant teleport shit, user. You can see how he managed to turn around during the charge with your own eyes.

Which skills do I buy?

>>You can do this with every boss in Sekiro.
You can, but then you'll never experience the sublime joy of landing a string of perfect parries into perfect attacks into a guardbreak at 75% HP when you haven't even taken a hit yet.

I feel bad for shitters, honestly.

he deserved that because he jumped instead of parrying the thrust and punishing the spear guy easily like the fucking game gives you an ability to do.

>Pull some anime bullshit
>Actually win
MFW

Attached: 1531806190565.jpg (800x568, 122K)

Daily reminder if you didn't beat Genichiro at the very beginning of the game you need to quite playing vidya.

Tracking has become more and more insane with every iteration as they seek to top themselves on le epik difficulty. You had to iframe pretty much everything in DAS3.
I'm pretty sure DeS didn't demand you iframe anything, you were meant to roll at the right moment in terms of when the tracking stopped, not the right moment to nail those 8-12 frames.

Hard to know, but Ichimonji has served me fairly well on some fights. Combat-oriented passives, like better posture, healing etc are always good. Nightjar has some cheesepotential. The heal on deathblow is good.
Tbh I am considering just not using a Combat Art at all because I always accidentally use that shit when I want to go straight to R1 from block and forget to release L1, or do it too late.

Attached: 1290077638362.jpg (709x1000, 189K)

>perfect parries
I bet you would bow if you could as well. You're playing as a shinobi, not some samurai faggotron.
Lame it out and cheese it as long as it works.

Attached: 6a302494e5ab357f0325bcc319c34ed3.jpg (800x450, 161K)

>I bet you would bow if you could as well

Imagine if this game actually had invasions like DS, the "you HAVE to bow and adhere to the way I play the game" faggotry would be off the charts.

should I be fighting Juzou the Drunkard this early? or am I just bad

Attached: 1499734631869.png (579x523, 65K)

is there any way i can confirm i didnt kill the shinobi hunter? i dont remember killing him but he looks like a familiar area. probably so easy its forgettable lol

If you want a fight to last 20 minutes while you slowly chip away health on the one attack you can safely punish, go for it. I just feel bad that you'll never get your dick hard when you crush Sword Saint in under 2 minutes.

Clear out the adds, run to the pond, there's an NPC there, he'll take the aggro off you. Then you can just smack him in the back of the head.

>die 5 times to centipede trying too much
>kill him without getting touched the next

kino

Shinobi hunter is the 2 healthbar spear guy up the main road and across the bridge in Hirata. If you've managed to get to the burning estate, then you've definitely killed him.

Enemies being able to turn on a dime mid animation when youre behind them is kind of bullshit and its especially annoying when its a boss that can very nearly one shot you or has a stabbing move. I love a soulsbourne game as much as the next guy but the fact that people are defending this just proves that they'll eat shit on a plate if it has the fromsoft name on it

Attached: 1545968700269.jpg (351x351, 32K)

Simon Says you can't dodge it THAT way! You must dodge it THIS way.

Holy fuck all these retards on this thread. That lunge was obvious bullshit.

I held off on him just a bit after finding him, did a bit after the chained ogre first.
A tip is to head left before engaging Juzou, take out the two guys there then sneaking up on Juzou and killing one of his shieldguys then take out as many of the other ones as possible. Repeat until everyone is dead, but don't approach the friendly samurai when doing this. Use the L-shaped corridor you snuck up on them from, to fight them.
When all the little guys are dead just get a sneak-blow in on Juzou, pull him to the samurai who will tank him and just R1 spam his ass while watching out for wide swings or aggro.
Doing this I was able to keep the samurai alive even.

Attached: 1326541998796.jpg (2468x3508, 2.31M)

The Sekiro help thread is dead so I'll ask here instead.
I'm at the last fight with the lightning Ashina dude. I aslso killed the big snake. Am I missing out on content? Any optional area, secret boss or something? Or should I just go kill him and presumably end the game?

>sneak around the pond
>start killing people one by one
>run back to lose aggro
>juzou left, stab his back
>run to the npc

Now you have a weak as shit boss with one health bar and a companion, you can't lose.

Does dragon rot only come if you die after resurrection?

Did you get other snake?

Use the parry system or simply don't be in the lunging range you fuckwit. Trying to hop over someone charging an attack is not a good idea. You'd still be bitching if the character outright alters the attack to stab upwards for a strategy like that.

no, you get dragonrot even if you never use the revive mechanic

Just realized the ceramic shard description is a reference to zelda

Also cheesed this guy by just getting him stuck on a ledge.

I killed the big white snake, the one you reach with a kite in Senpo Temple.
Is there another one? Also, where's the centipede boss?

The enemies can fucking turn around in this game? Glad I skipped this shit.

Attached: 1553123036233.jpg (1080x565, 93K)

Remember when Yea Forums gave ds2 shit because of hypertracking?
>b-but it's okay when Sekiro does it!
the state of Sekishills

Attached: 1380175990153.jpg (551x360, 45K)

>"""""""powering up""""""""
what the fuck do you think he is doing? winding a crank? dbz grunting?
he is fucking baiting your dumb ass, delaying his attack so you sperg out and do something dumb, like OP

i dont see anything wrong here? you jumped when he was still charging why shouldnt he turn to face you before finally striking?

Just like one of my Japanese animes!

>have a 5 fucking billion frame window for the mikiri counter
>jump early and die way WAY after the game tells you jumping is not effective against piercing attacks

>Living Force
holy FUCK, why didn't I get this earlier?

Attached: 1552429869618.jpg (390x398, 135K)

This. Player didn't respect how long it takes to charge that particular attack and got punished. If it was a fighting game he'd RQ.

You probably missed out on the triggers for both of the extra endings, one comes with an absolutely bullshit new Owl fight and the other one involves eating a cute girl's homemade rice.

Other than that there's the demon of hatred you might have missed, and maybe monkey trouble 2 in the poison pool.

>jumped too fast and miss the timing
>THIS GAME IS SHIT *sniff*
Keep crying bitch nigga

Attached: laugh05.jpg (1015x1119, 609K)

>dodge out the way
>enemy magnetizes because you absolutely MUST press B

QTE

I still have nightmares
Hardest boss fight in the sekirosoulsbourne series

jesus christ 30fps is awful, sony should be legally required to port this game into a real platform

Then why ever not resurrect? Do you lose anything when you 'perma die'?

Hardly any games lock you into casting. Staying still and struggling to cast without interruption is usually how developers play it out. AI just skill cancelled and turned around and raped a retard trying to do a flashy le flip over him.

I can literally fap to those two muscular twinks going at it like that.

Attached: ricardo naruto.gif (270x168, 789K)

This is bullshit but you can parry it
Again not an excuse for it but seriously this is sekiro, use parry

you lose 50% of your exp and money, there is no reason to not resurrect unless you just want to give up and start again fresh

>fromfags will defend this

Attached: laughs 4.jpg (326x367, 49K)

Fuck thus purple cloaked guy in the dream, will he still be there if you clear this place and come back later?

>Miscalculate and jump too far, missing your attack
>Enemy takes advantage of this and hits you
>Not fair
Just accept that you fucked up and move on, pussy.

Attached: Small_asian_gets_penetrated_by_BIG_BLACK_KNIGHT.jpg (1138x640, 102K)

what the fuck the enemy can TURN AROUND what am I supposed to believe he's a god or something From you hacks

well 9 times out of 10 you do resurrect, who said you dont?

>Turning around when you jump over them and you miss your attack is hypertracking
Cry more.

There's no way DSP made it that far already.

>I'm literally retarded and don't know about Mikiri Counter
You should probably look up Mikiri Counter then.

>git gud at genichiro
>finally kill him
>LOL NOPE HERE'S ANOTHER PHASE
>instantly combos me to death with two kanji attacks

It's Dark Souls 2 all over again.

Learn to Mikiri, scrub

WE SHIT SOULS 2 AGAIN BROS

Attached: 1553343961677.webm (720x405, 2.9M)

have sex

Are you still here?

Attached: Hump to death.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Yes. You also don't get anything special for killing him, so just take the item behind the door and run away.

You dodged right into his hand, the animation is wonky but why the hell wouldn't you expect to get grabbed here

Never reply to me again, you disgusting virgin freak

have you fought the purple ninjas?

LMAO embarrassing

Attached: chris.webm (912x656, 891K)

what is it with fromsoft and being unable to make grab attacks work in any of their fucking games

Attached: 1553545521949.jpg (499x635, 76K)

Kept getting stuck between Spear guy and this ogre so I gave up out of rage

I'm a 26 year old boomer faggot now I got better things to do than sit down and make myself angry over my fun times in between work.

they don't have to, the gaming population slurps their semen

I don't understand what the issue is. You jumped behind him and so he turned around and stabbed you. Are you retarded? You have 5 good options. And you didn't do any of them. You opted to get stabbed instead.
>jump behind him later so he doesn't have time to turn and misses
>jump kick him in the face to interrupt his attack
>Mikiri Counter which is the best option against spear users and I don't know how you are so retarded you can't do it
>Block it. Yeah you can block those too you just have to have not shit timing
>dodge it. You have iframes during dodge still.

Attached: 1537223361567.jpg (234x264, 8K)

>no personality
>force an annoying fake laugh
Fucking disgusting.

The grabs he has are still bullshit, especially the ranged leap one where you can get sucked in outside of his visible grab range. Still, the boss is pretty forgiving as you can sneak attack him and take out one of his health bars before trying to fight him.

>>no personality
Take a look at his twitter, he has a very colourful personality

Attached: 1539967847075.jpg (267x323, 7K)

I used to think that this was bullshit, but then I realized that I was just being a Soulsfag expecting Sekiro to be another cookie cutter Souls game.
Both of these are perfectly fine and well within the rules of the game. There's no retarded "press roll to become invincible" button.

That laugh alone is enough for me to never even look up who that is. No thanks.

jump out of his grabs
use fire prosthetic
dont corner yourself

easy as fuck

>seething this hard over Chris Evans
are you ok user?

>quote one webm where its obviously the players fault and one webm where its obviously the games fault
this is a good bait

fromfags will fucking defend this and continue to eat this shit up, jesus christ

How do I get emma to use my gourd seeds? I just beat Genichiro, and I cant bring up the menu to her my seeds.

I've never actually heard it, just seen images/webms

Spamming L1 works pretty god damn well, no point holding it when you can just spam and get some free perfect deflects

>shilling
opinion discarded

go talk to isshin

God that boss was bullshit. Why would they put a drop right next to the boss arena, it makes it so its pretty much just RNG whether or not he instakills you when he grabs you since he can just yeet you off a cliff and the game won't let you revive from that

I went and beat the horse dude before I fought him. I got my attack stat up for that, and then stealth attacked him for one of his bars. Then while he was getting up I hit him with the axe and that took like 3/4 of his posture, and while he was reeling from that, I just spammed the right bumper at him. He attacked one time, which I interrupted with attacks, and then I killed him.
It took about 6 seconds to kill him this way.
btw I suck dick at this game.

Attached: 1533678590846.png (1800x1100, 28K)

you dont know what shilling means do you

nuthin perssonel kid

WHAT A NON THREAD

WHAT A BAIT

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE HE'S STILL HOLDING THE WEAPON BACK BEFORE HE TURNS THAT'S COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE

I fucking hate when I miss 50% of all NPCs and gear and then I get curbstomped by bosses because I don't have the thing from two levels ago

the binocular meta was very real in ds2

That laugh is "Reddit: the Smile".
The fact that anybody unironically posts that as an "epik reaction bruh" really saddens me.

LMAO its DS2 all over again

ROOOOOBBBEEEERRRRRRRRT

Take the ogre up to where the spear guy is and go behind the fences there. The ogre can't come to the ledge side of the fence but will walk around near enough that you can get a couple free hits and then back off. Repeat until he dies. He doesn't even do any attacks if you do it right

jesus what is your blood sugar low

miserable no-fun weirdo

what did he mean by this?

are you ok

Attached: 1530391018983.png (415x353, 111K)

It won't matter much. Even on a no leveling run you're roughly on the same league by the end as on a runwhere youre all maxed out. It only feels like you're stronger because on a longer boss fight you have to hit him a 100 times at least anyway and then that percentage adds up.

Still makes me sad.

>I get this game is hard and if you have an ego you want to brag how good you are for playing it, but just ignoring the reality of the situation for the sake of it just makes you look like a retard.
I can't say "this" enough.

>get touched by the outside edge of one hand in a grab attack
>this means you should get into a 2 handed grab
at most it should do residual damage if it brushes you and the grab hitbox should be smaller to make actual sense.

In the first one, he dodges right into the ogre's left hand. He should have been grabbed. The second one is bad, but posture should have been broken anyway from eating this first hit. Deserved to die. OP's is just him being bad and wanting to show everyone. As usual, OP is a faggot. Sekiro, for all its flaws, has some of the tightest hitboxes to date.

I'm bad at the game

Attached: 1527769730365.png (633x758, 23K)

Wait hold on. Giving back Kuro's charm at the beginning makes the game harder?

GHOST WOLF FORM

You take chip damage when not perfect blocking.

>shilling
You're not using that correctly.

Just fucking press the dodge button to stomp his weapon jesus christ.

Man, fuck Owl so much. Been awhile since I've had this much no-fun in a game.

I think I'll look up a guide to do best ending just to spite it. Can't fucking deal with getting a shitty one after all its put me through.

That laugh is the epitome of being not being funny. That guy getting by with that and his preusmed charm would be fine with me, but it's the least meme/reaction image worthy thing I could concieve of. I could go down to my local homeless people and in an hour I could film 50 better reaction gifs funnier than that shit.
not really after having seen that shit again

> two grown men in basketball shorts galloping at each other while fast food and beer advertisements litter the ground.

Sometimes I understand why other countries view us as some bizarre lalaland.

I fought ogre in the area right before the stairs up to him where the shop owner his, he gets stuck backing up and never chases you, all I had to do was move in to bait a grab and dodge backwards and he never went in for a 2nd hit

it's time to stop samefagging, shill.

>You're playing as a shinobi, not some samurai faggotron.
Sekiro is both shinobi and samurai dear retard

Isn't it too late by that point? You're already on one ending at that point I think.

nah don't be a faggot i mikiri counter them
the problem comes when you manage to fuck up a mikiri somehow and the spear literally doesn't stop until it hits you
the twin shinobi hunters in the memory are a great example of this. stealth kill the first one and watch how fucking long the other one will charge. he will track you through multiple jumps and dodges during it as well
i don't believe from intended it to play out like that, which is why i call it busted- because it is

Roberrrtooooooooo

Read the item descriptions. I am still piecing it together, but Robert's firecrackers and the pinwheel, then this boss are set to be a prepare to cry as soon as Vaati reads about this.

lol what a shitter
Owl 1 is nothing compared to Owl 2

>sees ninja come up to him
>is a ninja hunter expert
>steps back to prepare and increase his gap advantage
>prepares a lunge attack as a bait
>delays his attack because he knows ninja retards tend to jump over them
>sees him jump over him, turns around and actually lunges this time
>OP cries like a bitch

>2019
>people STILL cant play souls games

Dunno yet, I think I read something about giving divine loli a persimmon and I did already, before beating Owl. Haven't burned the incense yet either so I'll look up what else I need to do.

dude he's not even in your day to day life who cares

it's fake laugh by an actor wow go take your insulin

you mean when vaati reads reddit threads on his video

He comes back? How? I killed him deader than dead, didn't see him getting up like Genichiro, he just disintegrated.

yeah but that's fucking boring
Parrying is cool but these grab hitboxes are gay

You fight a totally different person instead of the Owl if you're on another path. I was spoiled in older threads. Want me to spoil you?

please god update if you do find a solution, im in the same boat. gave loli the fruit, did the 4 monkey shit, the stone, the snake hearts, etc. but owl is anally fisting me and i have no idea how to cheese him. easily the one boss that made me step away for a few hours and rage quit

>actor acts and triggers user

ancient cultures believe that eating someone's heart grants you their strenght, and sacrificing people won't make the sun go out, Spanish people literally put 10 man against a bull to kill him with spears and horses and shit and do an anual "race" where they release 20 bulls and everything runs from them

In India cows are considered sacred and their "sacred" river is literally littered with corpses and shit, in Japan people kill themselves all the time, In africa they put giant plates in their lips and shit on their penis and deform their own body

and you call US bizarro land?

Attached: 1546984162969.gif (400x221, 344K)

A person who criticizes these games and knows why they are bad? Wow I am surprised.

I don't mind the guy or his stupid laugh at all, I've seen far worse IRL. I only mind you retards unironically finding it share-worthy. You faggots need to be bullied more.

Checkmark for both.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with either of these.

>Demon of Hatred

Literally how? Is there something I'm missing or is this genuinely the damage I'm supposed to be dealing to him (health and posture wise)
For THREE different phases?

Attached: 1552710617454.jpg (933x621, 139K)

oh sweet sheltered burger

Just beat the Demon of Hatred, AMA.

Attached: 1552637062006.jpg (743x1048, 157K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 20190326000509_1.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Attached: 1552081186423.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

retard

>user beat Demon of Hatred within 15 seconds
Damn

Dark Souls difficulty was the least fun aspect of it. This is basically just a glorified qte from what i’ve seen, press a button when the prompt(in this case a specific animation) shows up on screen. No preparation or meaning, no math , no figuring out anything beforehand or strategizing, just reacting to stimuli as fast as possible, like a fucking animal or a robot

Fuck butterfly lady shes a fucking cunt right now.

Attached: 1532485129777.jpg (1646x1457, 276K)

>i’ve seen
thats great i love reading the opinions of youtube gamers

Headless are the absolute most b.s enemy in this game. I'm like 5 beads in and I STILL can't beat a single fucking one. Managing terror is impossible

Not seeing the problem, git gud and don't jump into attacks retard.

No, it's just meant to be very difficult.
Fuck you. Pay me!

Attached: miyazaki.png (670x432, 255K)

>im just shooting demons and my life has no meaning
Literally you

Attached: 1551827877480.jpg (377x373, 28K)

Only take them on when you're able to purchase Divine Confetti. It's the late game.

Headless are a joke. They die in like 10 seconds and don't do shit. The fuckers that teleport and shoot a terror beam are way worse

Do I get locked out of any sidequests if I kill genichiro?

Attached: 1538959240572.png (507x523, 795K)

>from what i’ve seen on my YouTube Premium Gaming Service™

Attached: 1534295155064.png (509x467, 89K)

>like a fucking animal
This sounds like fun.

Fuck a off miyazaki, only a literal retard can’t figure out what a game is like to play from watching gameplay

How long was the fight in total?

If players can animation cancel why should monsters not be allowed?
Explain that

how in the FUCK am I supposed to kill the seven spears nigga? He does so much fucking posture damage

ye all of them

How do I cheese poison snake eyes?

you did it mid startup

Sprint a lot, shuriken when she is in the air, use pillars to your advantage.
Apparently firecrackers can dispel the illusions or something but I didn't bother. Fuck snap peas.

>DS and this game flat out lie to you
>bad hitboxes
>cheats
>perfect tracking
>dude the game is difficult get gud

Attached: 1528120135296.png (1334x750, 2.85M)

>youtube
>premium
I see now these posts only help me, you’re in full damage control because you know I’m right.

you cant animation cancel

Lets see em boys.
Selected one is my second playthrough. I started over towards the end of the game on my first run. Killed all terror enemies and just killed Demon of Hatred. Heading to last boss

Attached: sekiro 2019-03-25 16-10-45-46.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Agro then hide and let the poison swamp do the hard work.

ok

A guide I just found says I can gather the stuff the true ending needs even after I beat Owl though. It says I can gather said stuff before the final boss.

I finished him half an hour ago so its still fresh. There was no cheese for this one, sorry to be that guy to tell you.
>parry the 3 slash combo, learn to differenciate the enders, he does either 1 slash, 1 double slash or the previous 1 slash followed by another one
>parry the rushes and be ready to avoid whatever he throws, usually the bomb that seals flasks
>2 shurikens means he'll do his dive, evade and charge attack
>1 shuriken means his big ass slash, evade or parry at all costs
>2nd phase he adds a shitload to his attacks, the one that kills is the kick>jump back poison>2 shurikens>big ass slash, if you see the kick run the fuck away
And I aint even halfway on the list of what he does. The bottom line is: resolve yourself to lose forever until you learn how to deal with everything, dont even heal dragorot till you beat him, you'll waste it.

kill all the cannoneers before aggroing

kek what? this is legit a 100% copy of the nioh fight

I heard a lot of people complaining about this guy and didn't remember facing him so I went back to look for him. Turns out I did already kill him and didn't even remember it. Mikiri counter makes these guys really easy.

How to not get the bad ending bro's?

Attached: 1539232339900.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Well aint that a bitch. Its fine, I got his attacks down in order to beat him and that area is twice as big. Having more room to run seems way more lenient that that small ass arena the 1st time.

It's all about positioning. Knowing what I know now, I would start at the idol up top, jump down and quickly kill the one sniper on the scaffolding, then jump down to groundlevel below that scaffold (at this point Snake eyes will be onto you). Just block until he/she/xe approaches, then jump up the scaffoldingand zip away along the trees to the high cliff place, then just hide up top out of line of sight and xe will meander around in the poison eventually. May require some adjustment later. Go down only for deathblows.

No need.

Attached: Samurai_Spirit_7_by_Artgerm.jpg (600x900, 109K)

>I got his attacks down in order to beat him
well i've got news for you

Attached: 1448110675734.jpg (251x241, 5K)

no
I dunno then. I did the Owl path too but apparently you get to fight _____Emma_____ at that point as well. Maybe it's inconsequential to the ending, I don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=tE87TFMjzVw

Not even the hardest boss in his own game.

>spearfag miniboss at the Ashina shrine where you find Kuro during the tutorial
>spend an hour trying to kill him by parrying and Mikiri countering
>get frustrated and start hugging him spamming R1
>easy win
epic
thanks for playing

Attached: 12312.jpg (520x550, 29K)

snake eyes are piss easy to back stab, that one especially.

N-NANI?

Maybe 15 minutes? It's all about keeping your distance and taking advantage of one or two attacks.

She was a brick wall for me. So much so that something didn't seem right, I was spending 10+ minutes per attempt in phase 2 because she kept spamming illusions. So I watched some videos of kills, and they're finishing the whole fight in 2-3 minutes. Continually using the same, easier to deal with move sets and hardly using illusions. For me, sometimes several of the illusions wouldn't even despawn after she snaps to turn them into butterflies. It's like the BB memory leak all over again.

Your character is capable of even more broken mechanics I think game devs should be fair to NPCs as well.
Game equality when?

>sometimes several of the illusions wouldn't even despawn after she snaps to turn them into butterflies
i thought that was a feature, it happened to me once when i took a really long time during the fight and she was under half health, one illusion remained. i just killed myself because there was no way i was going to beat her then

anyone else have the problem where the game is running smooth as butter and then suddenly it sorta freezes, and then goes back to normal?

Games need a diversity of skill.

Yes, happened to me a shit ton during the first ape fight.

>Your character is capable of even more broken mechanics
Name one.

this guy is the easiest mini boss if you have mikiti counter

deflecting a fucking cannon ball

What enemies aren't allowed to turn around?
Next time run away or press O brainlet

>you die in 2 hits (sometimes even 1 hit)
>bosses take 40+
>I think game devs should be fair to NPCs

This is the first valid one I've seen I hope this isnt the last boss

I enjoy the game but there are too many idols. One of the best parts of Dark Souls 1 was fighting and surviving hoping for a bonfire around the corner, in this game they are everywhere

>tfw spamming L1 works better than trying to time it

Attached: 1539747053584.png (3000x3000, 945K)

I don't even find anything on meeting him at the hirata estate.

>all enemies should be retarded and blind
BASED Sekiro shitting on Soulsfags yet again

Where does this die in 2 hits meme come from? Bosses barely do 1/4 health damage. Or are you some pussy nigger who never killed minibosses and so never upgraded vitality?

Enemies can deflect everything you throw at them too though. The only reason they can't deflect a cannonball is that you can't have one... but they can, so that's still an advantage to enemies.

>mfw beating the sword/spear miniboss duo after divine dragon

Attached: 1547632481834.jpg (871x865, 170K)

Yeah. Two of them can be one-shotted from stealth.

You just instantly recover your posture if it meters fills up right? That's retarded, it's far easier to let enemies break it than try and recover it

Attached: 1418851477516.png (200x234, 87K)

This is MMA it's not only Americans FFS Connor is one of the most famous MMA fighters for Christ sake

you cant throw cannonballs

this looks cool as shit, can't wait to play it

>mfw literally everyone is dying of dragonrot

Attached: 162259430.jpg_large.jpg (464x363, 18K)

holy SHIT

Attached: 20190325162943_1.jpg (2560x1440, 351K)

>Where does this die in 2 hits meme come from?
The game. Because it happens. Even upgraded you still take insane damage. And Headless can 1 shot you even with 4 or 5 upgrades.

dodge at the moment his sword shines

there's a moment when you're posture-broken that you're susceptible to a 1-hit KO.

*L1 L1*

So how do you kill the slowmo headless demon ? Is It posible to sneak attack at all?

Attached: 1553530250477m.jpg (695x1024, 255K)

ur not gud @ reeding

If you run up-left towards him he'll literally never hit you.

Attached: 1553430655177.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

honestly they should just have you restart the whole game if you die, it's not fair that not only do NPCs get a limited moveset but they are also braindead and cannot learn and adjust their followups to your attacks because they only have one life
I hope more devs realize this method of game design, NPCs deserve some mercy

Really? Never happened to me, but I don't think I've ever gotten hit when my posture breaks. Somehow

>So how do you kill the slowmo headless demon ?
Use confetti.
>Is It posible to sneak attack at all?
Of course not, this is a stealth game, you can't be stealthy.

>boomer with shitty reflexes gets flossed on

Attached: boomer caught lacking.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Use confetti.

I laughed

Attached: 1541010756055.jpg (640x718, 35K)

user, i....

One of the easiest bosses in the game, c'mon.

>because they only have one life
All of them, aside from bosses, respawn though.

If the tracking wasn't there you would be able to cheese the fuck out of every enemy.

That wasn't even that absurd of tracking. He didn't start poking until after the PC jumped. He even has time to take another step closer to where you'll land before stabbing you. That was 100% player error.

>Dodge a unblockable only deflectable attack to get a position/punish
>think its okay or smart to limit combat even more by saying NO YOU CANNOT DODGE IN THIS REALISTIC WAY.

He has more life then you and hyper armor on almost everything so i also don't understand what you're making reference to. Also its clear he locks onto you when the fight starts too.

>after a day of being stuck at spearfag finally git gud at countering and kill him with a mikiri
>mfw

Attached: 1540022299662.gif (500x373, 2.92M)

>DSP already ragequit the game
Based Miyazaki BTFOing casualshitters once again.

Attached: 1489417717797.jpg (701x728, 254K)

you cant parry sweeping attacks right? only thrusts and slashes?

maybe if you killed more than 2 bosses and fought against late game bosses you would see that user was speaking the truth.
sword saint isshin for instance is pure bullshit, guy can 1-2 shot you and you need to hit him 200 times before you kill all his phases.
Despite all that the game isn't that hard, it's just terribly designed. Miyazaki is a hack and people still jump on his dick while he shits out anything.

This was perfectly fair, enemy was stationary but had plenty of time to turn and initiate the attack

which point did he quit at?

>waaaaaahhh enemies react to my movement
If you want to circle strafe backstab cheese there's an entire series you can do that in

user that is literally what it said during the introduction of sweeping attacks

Lady Butterfly after he finely beat her only to find out she had a second phase.

link?

>game says you have to jump over sweep attacks
>hmmm better ask Yea Forums
are you serious

That's just fucking embarrassing.

He is wrong. He didn't rage quit. He beat her but he is still hating the game. Says it's not fun. Got buttfucked by the ninja in the well and the spear boss.

Why do dumb people play these games, what's the allure of playing something you're not going to get enjoyment out of?

youtube.com/watch?v=nG3RTuzBXxs

Other guy is right apparently he came back to beat her but the video is still funny as fuck

Are you retarded? There are 2 grapple points, one of which you can grapple even if you've been thrown off the edge, and you can also grapple the ogre's head after he throws you.

That move is weird, if you are close to Sword Saint that move will hit you everytime but if you are further away the hitbox seems to get smaller and more accurate of what you see

>cut down 20 guys in his building
>very loud sword clashes
>doesn't give a fuck and he's just chilling there
based

I constantly ran from the final boss until he did this one move that allowed me to safely attack him once and back away safely. Rinse repeat all three phases.

Not at my computer at the moment but I cheesed that stupid fat fuck mini-boss that drinks and spits the poison that hangs out with the 4 monkeys in the mist village area by jumping on the house and waiting for him to drink and then getting pot shots in while he was stuck in the animation.

What's your ping?

What's up with all the grapple trees at the first guardian monkey fight? Am I supposed to use them? Should I have used them to make the fight easier somehow?

Attached: 1553511942792.jpg (635x413, 25K)

How is this man even real. Is it all an act?

useless fact alert:

you can use puppeteer ninjutsu on O-Rin if you flip over her while she's in deathblow mode
she starts reciting the lines she says when you originally aggro her

Attached: blackfoliage-810x803.jpg (810x803, 143K)

Why is exploring so fun in this game? You find something new every time you revisit an area

Attached: 1539849352095.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

Lol boomers on suicide watch. Your reflexes are garbage if you can't react in time kek.

Because the level design is great. The grappling hook meant they could put a lot of verticality into the levels.

I'd explore that too, if you know what I mean.

Well, its because of world tendency. It made Demons Souls that way too. Didn't need a massive world, just different iterations of the same few maps with different requirements to access.

>Goes down in four parries
Nuthin bersonell

Attached: 41783b29e1cfcaafa6c4a6caa69b5e20.gif (431x317, 82K)

Don't fuck with monks, faggot.

Apparently can't, because perilous attacks are not as simple as pressing the right button when you see the kanji. Which you'd know if you played the game.

Can you use the ashina cross to parry like it implies or is it purely just an attack?

I haven't played this game so forgive the naive question, but did the enemy just cancel out a heavy attack to make that strike? it looks like he's charging a lunge attack, but then quickly spins and sticks OP.

Attached: h_067natr00328jp-7.jpg (800x450, 52K)

>Finally killed the corrupted monk
>Got 8 levels of experience
Neat
>Start finding places to dive
>Headless start showing up more and more
FUCK
I'm glad I got the purple gourd thing that lets you completely reduce terror build up.

Attached: 1549742527025.png (225x225, 4K)

rolling sucks.
learn to deflect.

thats all my advice.

No, he spun around after winding up but before thrusting. Ironically, the player can do this with heavy weapons in every Souls game (dead angling).

>Gave Dojun those red eyes
>decided to eavesdrop on him
>mfw

Attached: 1549504206212.png (494x371, 124K)

So where he? I met one his Tengu.

I haven't bought a single Ashina skill, no wonder Genichiro shits all over me

>Sekiro is ~~hard~~...
>Any hack and slash is hard.

Ninja Gaiden, Onimusha, Tenchu, original Devil May Cry are harder than Sekiro. They are average difficulty at best.

Attached: ninja-21-512.png (512x512, 33K)

The first Ninja Gaiden was enjoyable until you are sent three levels back for dying at the last boss

His first phase is so fucking easy though, if you keep attacking him he keeps repeating the same easily parriable move. 2nd is a little tougher but not by much, and then third is cheese time because I cannot fucking train myself to jump into lightning for the life of me.

his thrust just has an incredibly long wind-up. its the players fault for not anticipating the attack correctly and jumping too soon

Only watched the first minute, does he continue to spam dodge the entire time?

Ninja Gaiden prpbably is. The others not really. The only difficulty DMC can have is self-imposed, based on how stylish you can be with the autistic combos.

I love when enemies get to use the same bullshit attacks players can use.

>what is Laurence?

>he has more life then you and hyper armor
>he locks onto you when the fight starts too
>to compensate for not having a human brain
>but my human brain isn't gud enough
>and that makes me have a sad
>therefore, Sekiro makes me have a sad

f
i
l
t
e
r
e
d

Attached: 1534436960842.png (300x425, 53K)

Why didn't you just put down your sword, user?

Attached: 814380_20190324152115_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>h-he's fast!
But once you get the timing right, you just gotta double parry in quick succession.

Attached: sekiro.exe 2019.03.24 - 20.57.48.49.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Can that guy even be damaged? How do you even kill him on a "no posture takedown" challenge run?

>no posture takedown
Literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.

That's a shockwave retard. Do you think an attack that strong that it physically manifests doesn't make shockwaves?

>"no posture takedown" challenge run
whats next, a pacifist run in doom 2016?

Attached: 1532464839391.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

I wish wrestling was this exciting to watch.

hey
fuck you

>man what a wholesome fight, challenging but not too hard or bullshi-

Attached: 20190325171740_1.jpg (2560x1440, 220K)

theatre wrestling is

People pretends it's a good game for some reason even tho it's the laziest from softwares games. Even ds 3 is better designed

Actually a good fight. The game even gives you a hint on how to defeat him in his last stage.

AM i the only one who wanted to slowly climb down the mountain and find scattered bits of armour before running across him, crazed from pain, just murdering stuff? I really wanted him to like throw off his armour to survive the fall or something.

Not gonna lie, being able to abuse his lightning to kill him imo makes his last stage the easiest

i accidentally skipped past the prompt that shows up
what do you do?

how are you supposed to deal with the lightning attacks?

If by hint you mean tutorial message.

>But once you get the timing right
You can just spam L1, no timing needed.

Yea this hit is really hard to dodge, but fairly easy to deflect. With all the wind attacks, there's a pause just when he does it. where no air is around him anymore. On the ones he throws at you like this you dodge to the side, on the spin ones jump, but wait for the pause.

Doesn't spamming it decrease its window?

You can read it again in the room where you defeated the mini boss before him.
It's on the wall.

Jump when you see it coming, then R1 when the lightning hits you.

I think...because there is essentially infinite stamina, dodging shouldn't be so strong as it is in DS and you should have to time it properly. That being said, side dodging a lot of thrusts and straight attacks at you, the hitboxes are really fucking wonky.

why do people keep repeating this meme

No.

fairness in games is overrated. sometimes the unfair stuff is the most fun.

Attached: 814380_20190324205827_1.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

How do I kill that headless fag in Ashina?
He absolutely wrecks me and I only have like 2 confetti left.

Attached: 1529799262103.jpg (640x765, 63K)

Go ahead, prove it wrong. Oh, you cant? Tough luck, sweetie.

>implying its impossible to change the trajetory of your attack BEFORE you release it

Why do people keep saying everything that's real is a meme?
You can just mash the button and kill him with no thought required.

The monkey grab where he leaps in the air? You sprint away, although I think you can get underneath it.

Attached: I guess I die now.webm (850x478, 2.7M)

go ahead and post proof

El Lado Oscuro de Felipe thread?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Post a save from there and I will.

How is it possible to be this fucking stupid?

Owl has been the hardest fight

thought so

>Entire point of area is to traverse the environment quickly to avoid getting shot
>Sits still for the webm

Because it was the first time I entered the area.

Where's the path forward in Senpou Temple? I got up to the bell.

>>Entire point of area is to traverse the environment quickly to avoid getting shot
And you know that entering the area for the first time how?

Don't even bother with the headless before you are swimming in confetti and terror resist items. They seem to be the only enemy that takes close to 0 dmg without confetti, so save them for later even if you encounter other undead mobs and are tempted to use confetti.

>it took him 13 hours to get to the point where he kills Lady Butterfly

Attached: dis gon b gud.gif (350x182, 974K)

>get to great shinobi owl
>use charged R1 when i see an opening
>tfw he mikiri counters me and does 90% of my health

not even remotely mad that shit was cool

Attached: Ralph.jpg (960x902, 73K)

Is lazulite farmable or are you limited to 6 per playthrough?

>traverse the environment quickly
can you actually do that? i had the umbrella tool and i thought that was required

That bad? I encountered another dude in some dungeon as well but I noped the fuck out of there immediately because I assumed he was also going to rape my ass.

>A stone found on the altar deep within the village of the water-dwellers. Stones will sometimes appear in the bodies of those who have long drank from the Fountainhead Waters.

>"Step into the marital shrine and offer the fragrant, auspicious stone."

>One of the incense ingredient sought by the Divine Heir for Immortal Severance.

I think my uncle had "shelter stones" once.

Attached: shelter_stone1.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>check my own time
>12 hours
>at electric nigga
how bad

Imagine the smell