ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS 2-1

>Prosecutor hires thief to photograph assassination attempt as a selfie
Explain this, Edgeworthfags.

Attached: gk2-1g.png (256x192, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/ace-attorney-investigation-2-prosecutors-path-final-release.367451/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing to explain.

>mia or mia clone does something cute

no you suck my dick

>tfw no aai2 or dgs 1 and 2 localizations
>PLEASE ENJOY AATriolgy FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME
Why is Capcom like this

BTW, we have no guarantees of getting a stream today. Pablo, our usual streambro, has adamantly refused to do it for AAI2, though he does say he'll be back to broadcast the disbarment case on April 19th.
I'm expecting Lawfuldickish to broadcast this to us today, but even he isn't gonna be totally reliable, especially since I haven't heard a word from him since March 12.

Because AJ's shittiness made them think Americas don't want anything without PHoenix Wright

>Making a SECOND Lotta
Mamma mia

Anyone got a copy of that "Zheng Fa President Expresses Opinion" picture?

>tfw i loved AJ
It's not the best by any means but i really liked it
Still, with how Capcom is on a bit of an upswing, you'd think they'd give other games a better shot here
I tried Ghost Trick recently, that was really good, too bad no one bought that

Conceptually it should have been the best AA game, but execution was botched. The main problem is that Apollo's charcter just is not very good even in the sequels

>6 unique posters
>0 images

Apollo is likeable, Trucy is likeable, Apollo's cornered theme is realy great, and the rock star opponent guy who's name I can't remember is likeable. Everyone is likeable so I think it's okay. It's not great but I don't think it's bad.

What's wrong? Can't go on ahead without me?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (184x184, 611K)

Okay, here's a picture of Edgeworth.

Attached: 1439177920524.png (158x342, 141K)

what's to explain? edgeworth is based

Attached: 1543937647832.png (417x307, 162K)

I saw some people knock it because in the end its just a game about Phoenix getting his life back together but I have a bit of a thing for that kind of protag switch in games and seeing your main hero be Snake Pliskined
>inb4 but user solid snake died on that tanker accident 2 years ago etc.
Old hobo piano Phoenix just made me happy. And im fine that he returned, i have AA5 that I got on digital sale sitting in my 3DS, haven't tried it yet, just finished AAI1 awhile back but I enjoyed AJ for what it was.
I also need to finish Layton VS Ace attorney as well. Just wish the series wasn't completely stagnant in the west. I hear DGS is supposedly a really fun side story kind of thing

The problem is that you are not given any reason to care about Apollo himself whatsoever. His family connection in the final case feels unnecessary and he isn't even made aware of it so he lacks any sort of personal stake in the final trial, and by the time they give him a personal fight in AA6, his backstory has been rewritten so many times you can't possibly care

It was literally because AAI1 sold like shit outside Japan and GK2 releasing when the DS was pretty much dead.

This is probably true, it's been a long while since I played it and I was just happy to be playing a new AA game. Maybe if I played it again I would think it's shit. I can't even remember where to safely download roms and emulators from anymore though.

>GK2 releasing when the DS was pretty much dead.
>Pokemon Gen 5 released on the DS at the same time as AAI2
Suuuuuuure.

So...we're probably not getting a stream, are we?

Not only that but the entire last part of the last case of Spirit of Justice wouldn't happen without him buying everyone a private charter and ordering a FOREIGN COUNTRY'S POLICE to keep hands off from a (albeit falsely) charged terrorist and his friends.

Guys got dosh and balls to call those shots.

he's such an alpha

Attached: 1543963403476.png (256x192, 53K)

Why was this case so spooky? I was not ready for pic

Attached: Omnomnomnaito.png (256x192, 26K)

>omnomnomnaito
Jesus Courtrecords

Yeah for sure, he seems almost pointless in the end which feels a bit sad but not having played AA5 or 6 yet i cant fully say how i feel. i just know i enjoyed 4 for what it was but feel a bit lethargic about pushing forward because i know capcom has been a bit lazy with recent entries in the west and bringing them over, dont want to disappoint myself

IS ANYONE GONNA STREAM THIS FOR US?!

So if nobody's gonna stream this case, are we gonna try and reenact it in-thread like with 1-4?
Who here has a DS emulator?

Attached: A - Bread analogies.png (907x1461, 217K)

AA5 and 6 do Justice...well, justice in that he's much more likeable and less brash then before. In 5 they make him a lot more relatable and it's pretty heartbreaking when it does.

6 is almost his game practically. They delve a lot into his story and I really like him now more the ever as a result.

My hopes for 7 is that we actually get to know more about the series star himself, Phoenix. Athena has her backstory as practically the plot of 5, and Apollo got his due in 6 and a little bit of 5. I wonder if they're be a big backstory/conspiracy with Wright that we don't know yet.

I've only recently played 5 and 6 and they quickly climbed up to be my favorites. I still think AAI2 and AA3 are better but 5 and 6 close.

Unrelated but I hope if the next game is on Switch then they include a dedicated motion control for pointing my finger and giving an OBJECTION!

Dead thread is dead

Attached: 1403402555028.jpg (2305x4145, 1.4M)

You fucking ruined my day for me, Lawfuldickish

Attached: Bombs not food.jpg (480x495, 76K)

Attached: Byzantine Cavemen.jpg (4791x10000, 2.54M)

>People wanting a stream
AAI doesn't work for these sorts of streams, there's no fixed timeframe for a case in those games. AAI2 4-5 take place right after each other and would be long as fuck to do a proper stream of

>ITT: Images that didn't age well
I'll start.

Attached: 1482955723018.png (2376x948, 935K)

We managed to do AAI1 one day at a time, though. And nobody complained because nobody wanted to see E-3, E-4 and E-1 happen all in one stream.

I didn't play any Investigations that's why I didn't watch the stream, but I can see why you guys want one.
A shame tho, after the disbarment case we need to cope FOR SEVEN YEARS!!!

He did at least say he'll air a retry of Layton v Wright, though.

Remember Phoenix's characterization in AJ? They reverted it back to T&T in the next game because muh comedy relief.

You only believe that because in AJ we weren’t in the mind of Phoenix Wright, and we were again in DD.

Attached: AA weirdness.png (1600x1000, 1.1M)

I wasnt there. Did you guys have threads and memes that week?

Yes. Though it didn't really take off until E-5 on the 16th.

Oh boy, I can almost taste the shitpost of the disbarment case.
So close yet, so far...

>best game in the series is getting skipped
Fuck you Yea Forums.

Hey, this doesn't need to be skipped.

All we need is for somebody to set up a Twitch stream and a DS emulator with AAI2.

DOES ANYONE HERE OWN A DS EMULATOR WITH AAI2?

BTW, the translation is here:
gbatemp.net/threads/ace-attorney-investigation-2-prosecutors-path-final-release.367451/

yes

Oh I just beat this game a few days ago. Nice.

Can you stream or otherwise upload screenshots for us?
Also, are you Lawfuldickish?

no
also no
go back to your circlejerk aotist

Also, I'm considering just doing this fucking thread myself. Does this link also say where the rom is?

NVM found it

Attached: COMMIE.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>comparing Pokemon to AAI

Raagh, if you want something done right...

Attached: AAI2__26606.png (256x384, 18K)

Is anyone still in this thread?

Attached: AAI2__27187.png (256x384, 6K)

>insert fascist ravings here

Attached: AAI2__27373.png (256x384, 18K)

Nobody's reading your stupid fucking Let's Play, you fucking faggot. Go die in a fucking hole.

>hiring people for selfies

Real prosecuting chads make their own.

Attached: debeste selfie.png (688x470, 623K)

deworste

Attached: AAI2__27638.png (256x384, 30K)

#Justice4Alba

Attached: AAI2__28529.png (256x384, 31K)

We were in the final chapter. Takumi didn't want to keep making phoenix games and the new director changed the character while he worked on other projects like the spin-offs.

Attached: AAI2__28742.png (256x384, 33K)

OSHIT

Attached: AAI2__28938.png (256x384, 32K)

NOBODY FUCKING CARES
MODS DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

>send a prosecutor to solve an assassination attempt

Attached: AAI2__29431.png (256x384, 3K)

Oh look at what day it is

Attached: AAI2__30224.png (256x384, 36K)

Fuck it, nobody's even paying attention to this.

>20 unique posters

Attached: www_meets_mmm_by_silentreaper-daar1d5.png (930x1170, 794K)