Apex Legends

What went wrong?

Attached: twitch.png (2131x546, 1.73M)

They literally paid streamers to play it.

Shit netcode, shit hit registration, shit hit boxes, shit guns, shit battle pass, shit balance, shit game stability.

Just wait until shroud starts streaming again shill, Apex will be back on top

It has women in it, and they're doing things other than talk about men, which passes the Bechdel Test.

Literally nothing

Go back to fartnite zoomer

their marketing budget ran out

Nothing, Sekiro and BFV are only in the spotlight because Firestorm and the game just released. The shitty weeb Sekiro meme will eventually die when little Timmy gets tired of dying to the same mob for the 10th time in the tutorial, and Firestorm will fade into obscurity because Battlefield hasn't been mainstream since 3 - 4.

Apex is the best BR on the market right now, and I hate BRs, but it's better to have Kino Infinity Ward taking the reigns of modern vidya than chink fucking Epic.

Attached: 1549139365667.png (500x418, 244K)

season 1 battlepass is fucking shit

they got woke

Balance between champs is so out of whack, and they won't ever fix the true underlying issue.

There's a reason almost every last round's champion is Wraith, Lifeline, or Octane.

Is it just me or did the latest update on PC kinda break the game?

Like it was fine before but now it randomly stutters. >_>

>There's a reason almost every last round's champion is Wraith, Lifeline, or Octane.

Counter Wraith with CQC (lets you defy her bigger hitbox and use a weapon like the REEEE-45 to get her down quick)

Counter Lifeline by literally not letting her heal, don't give her cover, rush them always

Counter Octane with arc stars, they're the flash grenades of Apex, slows him down entirely for you to simply aim and delete.

If they win, they are inherently better than you, at abusing game mechanics and if you've ever played a FFA match in any game, you'd know abusing mechanics is the surefire way to win. So git gud.

I've seen Apex top BR for like 4 times this week. Stop cherrypicking downtimes.

What is wrong is that you think the number of viewers in twitch is actually relevant for a game, cunt.

Adding these are the legit game problems

>rampant cheaters
>stutter
>desync and hit registration is currently messed up
>rampant cheater

>apexniggers will defend this

Attached: hitboxes-apex.png (4400x925, 3.9M)

I would’ve played it if it wasn’t for the forced diversity and anti-white agenda.

stop lying, it went up for couple of hours because ea paid streamer to play this shitshow

i'm getting it across all games. im sure it was the last the last nvidia drivers that done it

A lot of companies do that. Nothing new. It's a good way to market your game.

>that robot's hit box
The fuck

is this the updated hitbox?

>last season information

kek you shills don't even know what you are talking about. apex rules ok

epic is desperately paying streamers to keep themselves on top even though fortnite is last nights moldy leftovers

>epic is desperately paying streamers to keep themselves on top even though fortnite is last nights moldy leftovers
are you dumb ? you need to put a hastag when you get paid for streaming games brainlet (like last week, when streamer got paid to play apshit)

Attached: 7685876786.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>Female characters are the most overpowered ones

More leftist propaganda at work.

Your life

its filled with niggers

>>_>
Back to your discord, tranny

>implying everyone follows the rules

top lol retard. epic can't even respect your privacy and datamines you.

I wish Apex didn't suck. I've invested too much time in it.

They are more attractive than the white girl, so that's totally fine by me.

Attached: Apex-Legends-Lifeline-2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

>He doesn't want to fuck the crazy mental girlfriend

dont forget cheaters. plenty of em.

how does epic or anyelse BR deal with cheaters?

I find that hard to believe. Didn't the game have like no marketing budget?

season 1 had plenty of streamers with #sponsored and #ad for a push on the first day.

Second day it didn't even surpass PUBG

>wants to fuck a Sarah Ryder looking white woman

Yeah, no.

Attached: God I wish that were me.png (2380x1193, 833K)

>tfw you didn't fall for the Apex or Fornight meme

free is too much a price to pay

Attached: 1551469021461.jpg (935x859, 126K)

>calls others shills
>roots for a game backed by EA shareholders

Attached: 1525813035203.gif (249x261, 1.28M)

shit characters
shit skins
few viable weapons
repetitive gameplay
slow content updates