Did this scene give you a boner?

Did this scene give you a boner?

Attached: 1553204333165m.jpg (1024x575, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2MtOpB5LlUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry I don't play weebshit

What?

Why not?

I cant get a boner, i'm a girl

Yes, only faggots would fall for Purple Heart

Hey

That's pretty gay dude.

how the fuck can you get a boner from a still image of weebshit lmao. there is no fucken animation

Do you not have an imagination?

You're asking this on Yea Forums, the most unimaginative board on the site.

I’m not anywhere close to being described as cute.

Purple Heart thinks so

Then she’s retarded.

>hurr imagination?!?!

If you're going that far then why do you need some shitty weeb pic to get your gears turning? Get a boner through sheer force of will. Oh but you could never do that, you fucken idiot. Weak willed limp.dicked cuckold nigger retard.

Seethe and cope.

youtu.be/2MtOpB5LlUA

Oh, yeah.

I haven't been regularly posting in months so I jibd of forgot Yea Forums is creatively bankrupt

*kind of

Are you okay, user? Cause you don't sound like it.

if by boner you mean if made my knees grow weak and made my heart skipped a beat and I cried after then n-no

Self insert fags is the cancer that ruins cute stuff.

Attached: __compa_dogoo_if_and_neptune_choujigen_game_neptune_and_neptune_series_drawn_by_tsunako__sample-728c (850x851, 147K)

Why does self-inserting ruin cute stuff?

Cause I prefer games with women in it.

Not really. I've play eroges semi-regularly so dialogue like that doesn't really invoke a response.

>Yuricucks are the cancer that ruins cute stuff.
Fixed.

4 years later and you guys are still mad.

Attached: 21.jpg (960x544, 126K)

i prefer the small nep

Attached: 1451973016734.jpg (900x900, 98K)

Attached: 62=-704.jpg (1500x1500, 231K)

What's the context here anyway?

She's flirting with one of the enemies to throw them off kilter since he's not used to human contact and her flirting is freaking him out.

Yes

Attached: 44854.png (464x348, 204K)

>non-canon sideoff game
Why would I be mad at that?

*Yurinigs
Sorry
Noire is cute!

Attached: 1543302273742.jpg (768x768, 52K)

Actually, when Iffy asked her about why she was doing that, she said, and I quote, "I just wanted to see what would happen."

Of all the scenes they chose to animate in VIIR, it's a damb shame they didn't pick this one.

Why are you posting? And besides, canon? Motherfucker, please go through in depth of what is and isn't canon in the Neptunia universe. They go through so many divergent paths and timelines that none of this shit even fucking matters.

Attached: 5535.png (627x800, 591K)

Wasn't that scene originally from Victory?

No, I felt cucked

Plus a lot of plot points like the candidates aren't really going anywhere. CH will never replace the main 4.

Not that I'm aware of.