Will you buy her game?

Will you buy her game?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
abcnews.go.com/Business/osama-bin-laden-navy-seal-team-raided-obamas/story?id=13517776
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, and I'll be sure to make her look respectable.

>not making a dominant cyberslut

Are you sure you're a true cyberpunk?

On /Day One/

i gonna make man character that is homo and has sex with man. then i post it here everyday and cause mischief huge hurt to people here

god I fucking hate russian posters.

>Implying I'm not going to make her look like a high tech corporate assassin
You can keep your torn skinny jeans and biker jackets.

BASED
Cringe

Attached: v.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Of course, I mean what else is there?

I'll pirate it, but I'm sure it'll be trash that I drop after the first mission or two.

Gta 5 looks better than this crap.

redpilled

Hello, tiny penis.

can't decide on a male or female character first, either way I'm not going with that Skrillex hairdo, or the pidgeotto style that I imagine will be the default for the male

Attached: pidgeotto.gif (264x292, 16K)

his game*

Attached: malev.jpg (1730x2295, 255K)

cucks are literally the lowest of the low. If you get off on someone else fucking your wife/girlfriend, you should just do us all a favor and kill yourself already.

I'll play with the default female V, fight me

Attached: previewfile_1498130499.jpg (874x874, 350K)

If it runs well on my toaster then maybe.

I want to, but I get the felling I would need a new GPU if I do get it. Not sure about the CPU

no, because I lived in eastern europe all my life and I'm used to all software being pirated. However I will play it... hopefully.

Anybody here gonna be playing /pure/?

Minimal to no enhancements possible, all hostile reactions to tech and undermining *enhanced* individuals whenever possible

I may not be able to fully roleplay it but god damnit I'm gonna try my no tech melee only ninja solo run

Me too. She is my wife after all.

>Anybody here gonna be playing /pure/?
For what purpose? Just roleplaying or are you making a self insert there? Transhumanist themes are one of the main things that make cyberpunk interesting to me.

I really hope they give you the option to not use any cybernetics at all. That said my first playthrough i'm definitely going with the "just fuck my shit up" approach where I become more machine than man.

Better leave it for a second run

If the game is good enough I may do it as a second playthrough, but even if they allow it the game may not be designed in a way to make it worthwhile or fun.

My Dishonored 2 no powers run was a pain in the ass because they clearly designed maps around having the ability to teleport around like a retard, and the shit I did to get around was less like the cool parkour of a master assassin on the warpath and more corvo breaking the parkour system.

yes

Attached: cutesexyrobutts (29).jpg (900x1664, 97K)

the pink wolf

Veralt of nightcitia.

Probably. It ticks a lot of boxes for me: RPG, lots of quests with different ways if going through them, open world to explore, mature themes, cyberpunk.

I just wish I could play it in 3rd person ;_;

Attached: 38618337_660745534308420_8918898781584359424_n.jpg (1080x1348, 2.11M)

Yeah and I'm going to make sure to make her barefoot at all times

Yes!

I'm going to roll a bald nazi and murder every single non white competition I have, then once I reach the top. The purge will begin.

AHEM.
FUCK JANNIES(IN CYBERPUNK) AND FUCK NIGGERS(IN CYBERPUNK)

Attached: 1522954481337.jpg (249x249, 8K)

If you can make her muscular.

Attached: 1539635199166.jpg (827x1169, 232K)

Only if I can make her naked

No, I'll pirate it since it's disappointing in every sense.

eww

Is War Machine (Jonathan Koppenhaver) in the game ?

is this new footage or just stuff i don't remember from the extended gameplay reveal?

also i'm sure it must be better than nu-DewSex so yeah, i'm sure i'll buy it. even just driving around in GTA with the radio on is cool, that in a Cyberpunk style, with RPG mechanics and character creation, will be a dream. I used to play Omikron and just take in the atmosphere of the city.

It's what I plan on doing, emulating my shadowrun character.

What a shit body type holy fuck. It's like a fridge. Like an elongated stocky dwarf. Look at that square torso and disproportionately fat wide legs. It's like one of those off-model Deviantart drawings.

Who the fuck modeled this? What the hell happened to the normal, lithe female body type as seen in the Witcher 3?

Attached: 1541596998610.jpg (443x443, 29K)

Made for bbc

>No Third person
>No White People
>No Waifu or Outfit Modding
>Boring and Arcadey gunplay

They are riding on the Witcher fame like crazy but this game will be hardcore dogshit.

Just stuff from the gameplay reveal.

Attached: lizzy.jpg (3840x2160, 1.73M)

Male V looks so much better than female. He looks like he has ambition instead of some drunk slut.

>2021

No, i'll be dead hopefully.

day one purchase

Will I? Bruh, I preordered it before Amazon dropped the Prime discount.

They'll release it in 2020 as a memento to the tabletop.

I will pirate it, wouldn't want to break the immersion before even starting the game

No. It looks a bit too tryhard to be cool.

on the rail FPS , pass...

>a demo is on rails

woah...

the entire game is a forced story rail FPS with barely any choice. the city looks piss fucking tiny and no third person makes it obvious that there wont be much tactical maneuvering in combat besides super generic point and click on head

i have seen enough demos to figure out the end product.

Attached: peepepepp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

what is that from?

playable demo released a few hours ago

Yeah, thats a based from me.

Games looking like fallout or GTAV set in cyberpunk, so no I will not be buying it.

wut
for journalists? im not seeing anything about this anywhere lol

>complains about body type
>posts asian chick
ironic

Attached: 9Q.png (680x788, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
jesus christ user, keep up.

Yeppers.

ohhh the old as gameplay reveal. thats not a playable demo "from a few hours ago", thats a video from 2018

I'll buy it once the third person mod comes out.

is it downloadable for the general public?

you got baited, its from an old video here that guy is just retarded and thinks the video just came out because his tiny Yea Forumsermin brain cant read the date

Gonna make him look like my boy

Attached: 1553233586635.jpg (433x427, 86K)

influencer only

why the fuck are you pulling shit literally out of your ass dude we can tell lmao, just stop its embarrassing

Fucking hate this bullshit, I'M THE ONE THAT'S GIVING THEM THE MONEY, I'M. THE ONE THAT WANTS YOUR PRODUCT, AND THEY GET IT FOR FREE AND PROBABLY GET PAID TO PLAY IT.

Attached: 1553100947355.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

based

Only if modding is available.

Attached: 1533032807044.png (100x100, 21K)

>Half shaved hairstyle
>Cute sized chest
>Tight leather pants
>Glowing eyes
HNNNG

Attached: 1548002062130.gif (312x322, 207K)

I will influence my fist up your ass

Attached: Marcus Fist.gif (170x128, 228K)

At least they have cute faces to fall back on. In this case you have a literal bulbous goblina And Asians still know how to fat shame girls properly so they could always starve themselves or hit the track to look thin and proportionate for their heights.

Attached: 1552405383294.jpg (568x1080, 432K)

I'm worried about the shooting. Cyberpunk 2020 had extremely lethal firearms with individual targeting for different parts of the body, something the game could do but the trailer seemed to show the usual RPGFPS you shoot them and numbers pop up shit that I hate.

>just shove random black lines across their faces and arms lmao that's what cyberpunk is
Pathetic.

Probably won't be, seeing how they cucked and lied to everyone about TW3 modding tools.

>cute faces
Yellow fever retards will never learn your waifus carved their face up to get a western aesthetic

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.21M)

Attached: 50000000-10N31Y.png (687x545, 15K)

if thats the default will be sure to use, wish i could name her sombra too

I'll buy her game, give her some disgusting sidecut and multiple nose piercings, and then have sex with AS MANY black guys as possible.

>western aesthetic
Fat, ugly, wrinkly and manjawed? No user, those traits are seen as undesirable and not cute.

Attached: 1552418875990.jpg (1080x720, 240K)

of course

for the TPP and multiplayer mods of course

Attached: feet.webm (922x1080, 2.61M)

Easily the most retarded underwear there is.

Yeah i'll play with her alright.

This game is going to get super censored by snoy

absolutely maybe, which is the most I can say about any game

based retard yellow fever user. When will you learn white women are superior

Attached: Faiith.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

based, woke, redpilled, and high T leveled

>25 looks like 40
based false flagger

Tough shit for them.

>he still thinks that DMC5 was deliberately censored by Sony
It was a joke based on graphical effects that glitched out in one scene on another platform. The PS4 didn't get "a censored version". It got the less buggy version on launch.

you will all play it, and you wont do anything out of the ordinary(to you) and then youll come here to shit on the game in between jerkin off to your avatar sessions.

>At least they have cute faces

Attached: 215115151.jpg (706x467, 32K)

When that sentiment becomes true. Which is never.

Attached: 1551539155512.jpg (1200x1396, 385K)

She's gonna be a dom cyberslut but only for other cyberslut girls.

Attached: 1529972152621.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

no doubt

Attached: butt3.png (326x516, 153K)

Pretty sure that's just cheap skin implants.

How did Motoko afford that penthouse sex lair with a police salary? Even her fuckbuddies were just nurses so I doubt even a combined effort could have amounted to that.

only if there's a mod that lets me play as Cirilla

Attached: 1492015361571.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

What? Do you want me to cherry pick white trash too? I could but I'm not as retarded as you are.
Also the woman in your pic is from South East Asia not China like her husband thought at first.

Attached: 1489532286062.jpg (1018x1018, 112K)

She's at a higher level than just a plain cop, user. Besides, she takes other jobs on the side to get by.

Attached: 69521340_p2_master1200.jpg (851x1200, 649K)

Why do cyberpunk females go for the same look?

Attached: Fedorova.png (420x424, 257K)

It's an rpg bro not rainblow sex queef. You shoot some on numbers pop up you shoot someone in the head bigger numbers pop up you dont like that? Leave

Attached: Mistral_%28MGRR%29.jpg (2000x3117, 487K)

this

Attached: 840837de975e50dbcb32f47ce06b3a8e.jpg (2160x3741, 3.06M)

I hate that I like that half-shaved head crap, because I know they're skanks, but it looks so good on the right skank.

it's generic punkish

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Seriously had to check if that was real.

Attached: chinese_wife.jpg (928x522, 89K)

But you just described a FPS with numbers. Not an RPG.

The focus of Cyberpunk is high tech/low life and how society is reacting to quick changes due to scientific advancement. I think there would be pure humans irl as well. I wonder how much the game lets us to roleplay as various characters in such interesting setting.

>police salary
she's in a cyberjapan equivalent of cyber black ops operative, what the butt do you think she does on a weekday, handle out parking tickets?

I'll buy this game if I can make a character that looks like a normal human being. The cyber aesthetics are too "body horror" for me.

yeah

>solo/netrunner/techie only
I'm honestly not that excited for it considering the dev's historical lack of interesting character customization and growth, a foundation of tabletop rpgs. I'll wait for reviews like any sensible individual.

stop posting pics of monkeys thats racist user

Attached: 1535042996909.png (438x606, 391K)

>I wonder how much the game lets us to roleplay as various characters in such interesting setting.
Not a whole lot seeing how the MC is already preset with occupation and personality. Can't even join factions.

If the tech was available I would probably do it and I don't even like tattoos/piercings.

It is real. Like a frame before your pic.
How is that cherrypicking? All Asian women have flat skulls.

I wish it was available so that my body didn't always feel like it's falling apart

Attached: 1544233892337.jpg (800x594, 202K)

We all know that this game will score >90 in Metacritic.

Spec-ops pay has never been amazing. All publicly funded soldiers are exploited. But I suppose she can do all sorts of private sector work too. In fact she can do multiple jobs at once because she can automate her physical routines at Sec9 while she's doing digital work on the internet somewhere.

very unlikely

Who /netrunner/ here?

Attached: me.jpg (1440x1080, 124K)

>no tattoos
>no dumb haircut
>cute pigtailed porcelain doll wrecking shit around her
if they make it happen + add gothloli dress, i'll buy it three times

Attached: 58-1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 476K)

>make enemies shoot each other
>open "highly decripted" locks for more epic lootz
Woooooowww so cool and game changing. My immersion is off the charts.

You'll have to wait for mods

She's kind of cute in her own trashy way. She reminded me of Revy from Black Lagoon.

Attached: A11a.jpg (1280x960, 141K)

You know that won't happen user

Calm down, I was just asking who was going to pick netrunner.

she's probably mining bitcoins with her cyberbrain 24/7

>abcnews.go.com/Business/osama-bin-laden-navy-seal-team-raided-obamas/story?id=13517776
six figures sounds good on one hand, on the other you're risking your life

Just saying that it makes no difference either way and anybody choosing based on their rp plans is retarded.

Man of culture right here

a man can dream, user

Attached: 59-1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 354K)

Look at those saggy ass tits

I swear I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Attached: read a book.png (496x413, 217K)

And with a click of a button on her nano proton discombobulator, V blows up all the communist neo nazi bitcoin farms, ending the long conflict of highly illegal video game piracy within night city while also clearing her name of being wrongly accused of making a nano hologram depiction of Allah in an effort to incite a race war between the local mecha muslims and the cyberspace werewolf gringos.

Attached: 1535442399313~01.png (566x147, 120K)

>implying I won't be role-playing as pic related

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (708x698, 34K)

I doubt Sec9 is entirely subsidizing her burning through constant spare parts for her unnecessarily advanced body

I hope the installer of this game asks "do you post on Yea Forums" and if you asnwer yes it installs a special version that only has nighttime and you'll miss all daytime-exclusive missions because you're a faggot

>CyberPUNK game
>Yea Forumsirgins seething because a character look like a PUNK

>Sidecut hair will for sure still be in style 60 years from now, right?

But Revy is actually hot and has perfect proportions.

Attached: 15125161616161.jpg (1280x1799, 1009K)

Did you just assume its gender?

Attached: F22E3ACD-8AA7-427B-BA0A-5C11828B0AE7.png (702x678, 135K)

They've already stated that not only is it decades in the future, but that it takes place in an alternate timeline from our own. Which is their way of preventing the player from drawing parallels between our current world and the game world.

How do you faggots STILL not know you can customize the looks of the character?

>I doubt Sec9 is entirely subsidizing her burning through constant spare parts for her unnecessarily advanced body
as far as i remember, their bodies are actually c9 property and get regular maintenance through the section

>her
Hahahaha this game is cis sexist garbage where's my qt oppai loli furry traps

Every fictional story set in the future is an alternate timeline.

It's still stupid to make anything set in the future and spotlight modern day styles in it.

Fiction writers often intentionally contemporize things in futuristic settings to trade realism for relatability. Instead of being a person in the past looking into an unrecognizable future where everything is so advanced it's beyond your comprehension, you're emulating a person in the present living in a world that is familiar.

You can't since you can't join the psycho squad

Yes, and I'm gonna make her look like pic related.

Should be pretty simple, here's hoping you will be able to augment yourself with additional limbs or something.

Attached: 1438644269906.png (1449x1588, 811K)

>additional limbs
Probably not

What's a ripperdoc?

based

Guy that installs your augments. In the demo he changes MC's eyes and palms.

not much, you?

>palms
Makes me cringe a bit. That sounds painful.

Attached: YOU NEED TO LEEEAAAVE.jpg (640x480, 54K)

he gave her a shot of anesthetic, none of this has her actually go under though so when he replaces those eyes you get quiet a fun view.

Speaking about psycho squad, I hope there will be a spooky segment where you have to face off against some cyberpsychos

Cyberpsychosis isn't always full REEEEE mode, it's just a broad term for overaugmented people suddenly feeling that they're superior than all the squishy people, and casually disregarding them as people at all.
it only gets violent when they feel it would take less effort to crush the fleshling in front of them than to walk around them and then everything goes to shit.

>Ripperdocs are the "doctors" V can visit in Cyberpunk 2077, installing all sorts of cybernetic prostheses. There are many that operate legally, but some conduct illicit deals, such as installing military-grade cyberware for the right price.

There is no way this game is going to come out right is there?

Why?