Have you ever been made fun of for playing video games?

Have you ever been made fun of for playing video games?

Attached: 5x8vuxi1irh21.jpg (480x490, 33K)

In the early 2000s, I was made fun of because I spent too much time on the computer.
The same people who now spend 90% of the time glued on their smart devices, while myself I spend less time on the internet or playing video games every year.

Yes, by Yea Forums all the time.

Yeah all the time as a teenager but to be fair I was a scrawny fedora tier faggot and deserved every bit of it.

stop using the monkey paw
you created this when you asked for more people to play games and for them to be "accepted" in "society"

>girl used to make fun of my friends and I for playing vidya in highschool
>got knocked up at 17 by a 30something who split

Attached: 1553393374353.jpg (921x640, 100K)

No.

Pretty much this, even the back then hot chicks are now spending more time staring at a computer screen than I do.

yes.

Yes, on 4channel

i never asked for this.

I hide my power level and never discuss or mention video games in a social setting

I bet you didnt wish for pubg to die either

or to have all the time in the world to play video games

I was called childish by and 7th grader in elementary school, but that is it.

Yeah
>hehehe user still plays video games
>Hey user have you even had sex lol
>No stacy I haven't because this is middle school, so you can go back to getting your ass fucked in the bathroom I really don't care about what you have to say
>Fast forward a couple of years and she's posing with "her" ps4 on twitter #gaymergurl

By my biological father who put me up for adoption, no joke. While the rest of the family gets pregnant (take what you will of that) has too many kids and go on welfare. Inb4 people partying and me on a a couch sleeping.avi

Honestly no. I caught more shit for having manga in school, but even then not much more.

>Hes 25 still plays video games
>OMG DID U SEE THE NEW EPISODE OF THE BACHELOR, GURL

Not really. A classmate called me a game nut when I was 10 or so, but I've yet to come across an adult that views it as an abnormal hobby.

Attached: 1524634492373.jpg (150x188, 26K)

the only battle royale i like is the original movie.

When I think about I have never been mocked for vidya in real life ever, only on Yea Forums
hmm

And fat ass of a wife

I don't think so, I'm a zoomer so as I grew up videogames stopped being a thing for "nerds" and now it's normal to play as an adult.

Back when playing video games was considered nerdy. Now all the normies play some kind of game so not anymore. I still jack off to hentai though, but it's all good.