*AHEM* get filtered casuals

*AHEM* get filtered casuals.

Attached: get fucked.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

How do people struggle with this fight at all? Game literally tells you what youre supposed to be doing, dodge + attack over and over.
Are you guys illiterate or just press buttons and skip all text prompts asap?

people have low attention spans

>dodging butterfly

Lul gl later. Just deflect her slow ass moves and jump when she does the sweep. Shuriken also fuck her when she jumps from the threads.

Glad to see that almost a decade later hugging the boss and circle strafing is still fucking busted.

I've beaten the game and butterfly is one of the hardest fights especially since you're typically low level.

Dodging does not work in this game imo.

Dodging should only be done to counter thrust attacks.

Even for grabs it's better to jump and create distance than do the dash.

despite what OP would try to make you believe, souls audience is 99.9% shitters and plebs

she's literally a tutorial boss she doesn't filter casuals you'd have to not pay attention to the tutorial pop up at the beginning of the fight to get stuck here.

Her fight took me 3 tries.
1st time I lost because I wasn't anticipating phase 2 and was low health
2nd time was learning about how the projectiles in phase 2 work
3rd time I understood her enough to beat her
It doesn't even matter that you're low level because it's easy to ensure her exhaustion stays up plus they teach you how to guard break her the moment you walk into the fight, she can barely hit you and you can consistently hit her. Of all of the bosses I've faced in this game she's been the easiest even easier than the drunkard because there's no tutorial trick to him you just have to git gud. Butterfly is literally designed to be punished by the dodge attack mechanic she is the tutorial for.

he's referring to the dodge attack guard break mechanic she's the tutorial for.

Slash, dodge right, slash, dodge right. Repeat whole match.

Shit boss fight.

>see all of the threads bitching about this boss
>get to it
>first try her using the tactic the game literally tells you to do

No wonder you faggots are shitting on this game, you guys are absolute trash at it, lmao. No grinding for levels and summoning for help anymore Soulsbabbies

Attached: Laughing Layotta.jpg (534x361, 58K)

She's only hard if you are doing hit-and-run attacks because her health bar is so fucking massive.

If you stay in her face on the other hand and constantly hit her twice, then deflect what she throws at you, her posture meter will break quickly.

It is actually hilarious, the game gave you a little tutorial explaining how to win right before the fight because the devs knew soulsborne people would struggle. Yet people still couldn't adapt

Attached: nicd.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

This, don't even have to parry/block really.

Yep. She pounded my ass relentlessly for 3.5 hours yesterday. Booked another sesh for later tonight though.

I heard that Great Ape is supposed to be hard. I did him on my first attempt. What the fuck was supposed to be hard about this?

Stay on her back and be agressive, fuck this old hag.

He behaves really eratically in his first phase so it's easy to get knocked around.

Second phase is much easier.

if you die more than 3 times to her you need to uninstall