Can't beat Genichrio

>Can't beat Genichrio
>Can't beat the Butterfly Lady
I'm fucked, aren't I?

Attached: shadow shadow die twice.png (837x525, 925K)

yes, have fun

literally just mash l1 and you will parry 80% of hits and block the rest

just beat them bro

I would tell you to run and wait for an opening to hit a charged R1 but if you stuck here you don't deserve to go further

How do I get to the second floor in that house in the ghost area?

Lady butterfly is literally hit hit hit parry hit hit parry hit hit parry repeat until posture is gone, if she jumps into the air instead of doing the roundhouse afk until she comes down, stand behind a pillar when she brings friends.

Shit boss and a complete joke if you just mash. Genchiro is kino and fun.

Don't give up line a pussy bitch. Took me 5 hours on lady butterfly and now I know her inside out

Learn to block if you aren't sure. Both of these bosses are bitches with ranged attacks that are started by them jumping back.

They are bots learn paterns.

If you're at the castle then there's a few different ways you can go, you don't have to progress the main plot right away.

genichrio is probably the most fun boss fight ive ever had in any game. its so satisfying to learn and eventually beat

Attached: 1553511942792.jpg (635x413, 25K)

hot opinion alert: this game is simultaneously more difficult and more fair than the souls game
I've been killed by things in souls that make me say bullshit but when something kills me in this game I just kick myself for not being good enough
my goty so far

I did this. Just mash like a retard and you're fine. I saw a video of an even cheesier strat though, if you just r1-walk forward-r1 with the right timing, she can't do a fucking thing, and never has time to get away.

get back to me when you've met snake eyes

I killed both of the minibosses, the one on the mountain was piss easy but the one in poison cave gave me some issues
unless you're talking about a full boss like them?

just because something makes you say bullshit doesnt mean its not fair, my guy

the one in the swamp that grabs you from 40 foot up in the air, yeah

Only enemies I consider unfair are the bull and the shamisen. Otherwise the game is very consistent (typical Fromsoft grab hitbox bullshittery aside).

there's a path close to where you came into the valley.

umbrella

doesn't make her any less bullshit

the purple umbrella comes to use against the shamans

>shamisen
meant shichimen
because the laser clips through the level geometry

Hit genichrio once and he'll do the same attack you can easily parry , you can do this twice before he backs away

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE ALL THE MASK PIECES GONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Also where is the fear gourd

You may laugh of what I'm saying, but Butterfly is just like Blood Starved Beast from Bloodborne, keep dodging to her right, stay on her back and punish her fucking hard. Worked for me.

Attached: 1549023919639.jpg (500x346, 27K)

buy it from a merchant i think

Mibu village mob.

>Need Snap Seeds to beat lady butterfly
>snap seeds do not respawn
what did they mean by this?

you don't need it. just run around them

Cool sounds like a great game how skilful