PC gaming is cool because it filters out the niggers and spics unless you’re playing shitty f2p games

PC gaming is cool because it filters out the niggers and spics unless you’re playing shitty f2p games.

Attached: 80F9DD29-15FF-463B-8AFB-F3E30845255C.jpg (2048x1365, 375K)

what about the brazilians in just abut every game?

Don’t say that on Yea Forums, it’s filled with subhuman chimps

>playing f2p trash

>has a good pc
>and an xbone
Why. There is literally no reason.

Man, that case is a nightmare to work with
you think because of the PSU shroud that everything's gonna stay neat and organised, but it makes airflow awkward as hell and cable management takes a huge hit because of the weird sliding bay mechanism which doesnt wind up working properly because everything is still attached to the mainboard.

The lack of expansion bays was not an issue, mind you.

Wait, is that a fucking XBONE i see?
Y I K E S

>Mouse and Keyboard have lights
>Set mouse to have lights off
>Set keyboard to a subtle dull cyan so it's not glowing brightly into my eyes
>Computer Case, PSU, Fans and AIO Cooler have RGB lights
>Set case, PSU and AIO Cooler to have lights off
>Can't turn off that one case fan because it's plugged into the motherboard and not a controller
>Other subtle glowing lights from GPU and Motherboard

Attached: 1332163708840.jpg (217x233, 8K)

>WHITE ikea desk
>eyesight destroying blue leds
>literal usb mouse pad
>the two worst quality mouse and keyboard brands known to man
>OK Google, search gay space wallpapers
PC gaming is for children looking to waste money

Cope harder poorfag

except it doesn't. pc gaming is mostly third world thing because third worlders can easily pirate vidya on their computers without having to modchip stuff. every eastern european kid in early 2000s would have a pc, only a handful would own a console, it's a trend that's still going strong even today

you think you're cool because you've spent more money, but the truth is my angry slav neighbour is most likely playing pubg (or whatever broken/demanding game you're so proud to play) with you

Literally everything in my setup is cheaper and better in every way, sorry. Ironically, not frivolously wasting money on every new shiny toy helps one become wealthier.

If that your set up OP? Sort of bisarre but decent. Wish I could be as fuckign neat as some of you cunts on here".It's a bit bettter now, but still need to install shelves for my VR and some other shit..

Attached: riig1.jpg (663x1364, 145K)

>Want to upgrade 1070 to 1080ti
>Get one lowly power on light for '1080ti FTW3' glowing on the side of the entire fucking card
>Needs more airflow for my case since the card is so massive
>Cheapest option is gamer glass side panel case which now shows the fucking stupid bright LED's
>Decide to upgrade to AIO cooler for ryzen 5 to OC
>The fucking pump also has a god damn LED

I was buying the cheapest possible and this is where I ended up and it's super fucking gay.
At least it matches I guess.

Changed the 1080 light to white later on btw

Attached: IMG_20190321_014318.jpg (4048x3036, 2.89M)

>Four haphazard monitors placed on desks
The fuck...

Attached: 1333873338116.gif (300x215, 1.36M)

That Monitor setup is fucking trash what the fuck
also all that
>rgb
shite fucking cringe

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (492x415, 38K)

On top of not filtering shit, there are cringe RGB fags to deal with. Sort your self out, or neck yourself grease ball.

This. If you have a PC just sell your xbox one, I did exactly that 3 years ago when I first built my PC and I don’t regret it in the slightest. Xbox is dead and has no exclusives anymore.

That's not an LED, that's a Spotlight.

Don't have a good pic of my setup, this dimly lit photo of my new phillips monitor which you can't even see my tower.

Attached: IMG_20190208_145602.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

>niggers and spics
56% spotted

Attached: 1457711024589.jpg (250x250, 16K)

pic related: soul

these: soulless

Attached: f2fb07380d8ff29f9b73b27acca285f9008a06a5.jpg (2300x1294, 364K)

Although I do have this pic when I replaced the stock Ryzen 7 air cooler for the AIO I mentioned in

Attached: IMG_20190319_133504[1].jpg (3024x4032, 3.35M)

Now that's what real pc gaming looks like

Explain how that monitor setup is trash.

My phone can't focus on it but it's only a Corsair H60, also god damn why so many fucking radiators user? No way are you overclocking that hard

Most PC gamers only play free games, csgo, assfaggots and fornite tho

Those cables.... and your workspace is what, a bed?

Eat shit, and leave the thread op.

That's because it's a Thermaltake 360. Probably more than enough thermal capacity. Better having more than not enough. Aussie weather afterall. Only doing auto overclocking.

Yeah, I need to rearrange the cables completely. First time building a computer on my own and I'm not the best with cable management. At some point I ran out of space in the passthrough slots to the back, so I had to route the 24 pin abnormally. I'm using my bed in that pic because all I was doing was moving the GPU to the top slot instead of the bottom slot. Dumb decision to use the bottom one but it wouldn't fit easily in the top with the stock air cooler.
I used another open space originally when I built the computer, but someone's moved into that room since.

You have your main monitor in the middle so you dont have to slightly tild your head and have your side bitch monitor on the side and perfectly angled to you.

Exactly, my fucking brother tells me not to do that but I keep telling him he's a retard.

Man I'm in SoCal and I overclock hard but my one 120mm radiator doesn't go above 65 degrees in the heat. You got upsold hard I think friend.

are these 24 inc 1080p dell monitors?

Recommend me a monitor for 144hz 120fps gameplay.

I got a 1080 currently and at work there is a 1080ti just sitting which I could also use. CPU is the i7 from last year.
Not really interested in 4k, I think it's a meme and so far I've been fine with 1080p. But I'm wondering if the 120fps and 144hz stuff is true and would be a decent upgrade for shooters?

hollys fuck
clean your mess cavie

PC is good as long as you pirate and don't pay for digital distribution. Most of the cancers plaguing gaming today are because the "PC master race" accepted that shit and the rest of the industry picked up those practices after they saw the "PC master race" fell for it.
Consoles are for physical copies, PC is for piracy. Pirates are the only real PC gamers at this point

Just more overhead for the overclocking.

>144hz 120fps
can't you make it 144fps then?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>lol dumbass PC gamers paying for games n’ shiet

probably
I have no idea about this. Just read here now and then that it supposedly makes a difference.

Feels good to be strong with the bbc gene cracka

Consoles #1

Attached: 374744744774 1.jpg (2560x1920, 2.42M)

You can't pay for new games on PC though, paying for a download license is not paying for a game

Load up CSGO and change the frame rate and find out yourself.

Once you go 144hz you'll never be able to do 60 again

I don't have a 144hz monitor tho. So you're saying it's worth it? What about 240hz?

240 is better, but I go for 144 since it's an easier cap to hit and much cheaper

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA
A NIGGER
LOOK
A NIGGER
HAHAHAHAH

What's the best way to steal games from Walmart?

Makes sense. I don't think consumer hardware can render current gen games at 240fps anyway.

How about resolution? Should I stick with 1080p or go higher?