Thoughts on Bitterblack Isle?

Thoughts on Bitterblack Isle?

Attached: Dragon's Dogma_ Dark Arisen.jpg (600x800, 148K)

it's kino, now piss off

Daimon is fucking amazing and his first theme is one of the best tracks in vidya.

best part about the game

Good fun

I don't like how diabloesque it feels. Robs it of mood and personality

I always wondered where the moon went, guess daimon stole it somehow

Who /SwitchVersion/ here? I never played Magick on PC so gonna go for Sorcerer/MA on Switch. Finna be based.

Should we level as high as possible before attempting it?

Depends on what you want, if you want exp or loot you can go as soon as the game starts and you can cheese pretty much every boss with trowblast

Didn't know it was getting on Switch, that's neat

Comes out on May 22

Will they bring back GUTS/GRIFFITH Armors?

lots of copy paste but it's a good look at what kind of content the game should have had more of. If they ever do a sequel it would be great to have addons like that releasing at a regular pace.

It was too separate from the main game and packed with exclusive content.
DD would be way funnier if the enemy variety of BBI was imported in the mainland, I'm still waiting for a mod that replaces at least some of the goblin/wolves/bandits with random (and leveled) BBI enemies

Prob not

iirc the license expired between original release and DA. There's no way the jews at capcom would refresh that for a cash-grabbing port. We can only hope the money they're making and the fact thst the project lead is done with DMC are enough to make them at least consider a sequel.

Well that stinks. I hoped for mod support so we could fuck around with armor creations etc but that never came with the pc version. Feels bad man. Anyway, fingers crossed for an actual sequel in our lifetimes

one of the best DLCs ever made

You were fooled by Yea Forums the game is shit and I will explain why:

>No indication of where roads lead
>No hint to what enemies are weak to
>No hint of when enemies are alone or in groups
>No warning to avoid status effects
>No clue to which items are masterworks

I don't know how people defend this game.

BBI was fucking great
I just wish those mimic worms were less random and there was a way to tell which chest had one, something subtle like in Dark Souls

DDA is literally Japanese Skyrim at this point

THEY'RE MASTERWORKS ALL OF THEM!

This. Inexcusable game design.

I'm playing this game now, maxed out strider and playing as fighter.

I don't like playing as magic characters, will this screw me in the long run? I've read there are enemies that are immune to all physical damage and that elemental weapons are memes that do no damage.