You liked Golden Sun

You liked Golden Sun

Attached: Golden Sun - The Broken Seal.st1.png (240x160, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!J9xlQK5Y!mpS20WfnjRkUBWaJH35Z7GUJtxet0AawLGj4ER_y3Tk
goldensun.fandom.com/wiki/Cutting_Edge_and_Plume_Edge
3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Applications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

souless

Attached: 1553500865777 (1).png (1440x960, 1.17M)

I LOVED GOLDEN SUN.
Sadly they killed it with a shitty 3rd game.

GBA graphics hits really hard in the nostalgia. Wish I could run GBA games on my vanilla 3DS.

I still play it from time to time.

Attached: 00010.jpg (900x1200, 1.38M)

Correct.

>Camelot doesnt make any kind of rpgs anymore

why

don't VC injects / emulation work on O3DS?

I did, the OST is great it looked amazing for a GBA game. It's a shame you culd cheese pretty much every boss fight with Activate Water barrier Djinn, set Earth barrier Djinn, do the reverse next turn, rinse and repeat.

yeah they totally do I don't know what that other user's talking about

I never ended up really experimenting with djinn combinations. is there a point to not just stacking every djinn with the whoever uses that element?

Utility, mostly, like how Jupiter Adepts can only buff Resistance without the use of Mars Djinni or vice versa.

Oh neat. I should really play that again now that I'm not 12

It got me into Dragon Quest so that’s cool I guess. Wouldn’t wanna play it again though.

I might have. Never actually played it.

I remember watching trailers online back when the GBA was a new thing, but I just never got around to it.

Some of the mixed classes are either stronger statistically (Brute, Ninja) or have better options (Pilgrim) than base classes.

mixed classes typically have superior stats and sometimes psynergy, Venus adepts with Mercury djinn for example

try the Golden Sun reloaded patch, it's greatly balanced - uncharacteristically well done for fan difficulty patches. otherwise the difficulty is way too undertuned
mega.nz/#!J9xlQK5Y!mpS20WfnjRkUBWaJH35Z7GUJtxet0AawLGj4ER_y3Tk

Oh that's pretty cool. I didn't know there was a scene for golden sun

Oh fuck I never use pilgrim because I thought it sounded stupid

>Fuck around the wiki classes after reading his thread
>Find interesting concept like this attack

goldensun.fandom.com/wiki/Cutting_Edge_and_Plume_Edge

Everything in this game is good but it's way too easy for me to bother with it again

hell yeah i did

Attached: GOLDEN SUN THREAD.png (549x617, 337K)

Pilgrim Mia is amazing in both games. Hermit is arguably an even better class for her but I personally prefer to make Ivan the hermit.

Experiment and see which combinations you like the most. Be aware though that in the unpatched game you'd be basically making an easy game even easier. Mixed classes are THAT good.

Classmixing is haram. Keep Mars pure.

GOLDEN SUN
WON'T YOU COME

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Slaving in the Mario mines.

Post yfw Djinn Storm

See:

I really didn't. The dialogue was garbage, the characters didn't have distinguishable personalities, the battle system was broken, and the music was completely forgettable.

In before someone posts Venus Lighthouse to try to prove the music is memorable. I forget it after hearing it every time you fags try that shit.

Attached: spaceballs_the_reaction_image.jpg (499x268, 31K)

Attached: 00474.jpg (1000x722, 264K)

left me sort of cold once I found out that reserve characters recharge djinns.

Being on the receiving end of Charon though, that was quite something.

Attached: 1493553926103.jpg (942x890, 108K)

I need to go back and play it. I played it as a kid without knowing ANYTHING about how djinn worked, but somehow made it up to fusion dragon. Never made it past one or two turns in though given the pre-fight with bishie and fujo

Tfw people use actual gba emulators for the 3ds that run at 10 fps when you can use the virtual console and run perfectly

No seriously they exist 3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Applications

No I did not. Still don't.

Is it for both games?

yeah, "broken seal" refers to the first game

Nice. Time to get comfy. I only ever played the 2nd game as a kid for a reason.

So, what went wrong with Dark Dawn? It had all the parts that would make for a good Golden Sun game, but it really came short.
Golden Sun 4 when?

Nice I might check this out

all the points of no return, the very linear nature of the game, thhe very streamlined story that was obviously split for a part 4 that never came/probably never will. In truth nintendo probably gave them the OK for DD like a year before launch, and they rushed out what they could. As soon as you take a step outside of the lines the game draws for you, it falls. the fuck. apart.

And since DD didn't do too well, now camelot is back to doing tennis and golf. I don't think they'll ever be given the freedom to work on golden sun again. In another 10 years we'll probably see nintendo need a launch title for whatever their new handheld ends up being, and golden sun will probably win the IP lottery.

Golden Sun rankings:

Elder God tier
playing on phone/pc emulators with 120+fps and autofire

Medium tier
playing mGBA on N3DS with 90 fps

SHIT tier
playing VC inject and having no means of speeding up the awful dialogue

Attached: 1464413792223.jpg (564x481, 115K)

maybe if we're lucky we might see camelot do another shining game but that's if sega pours money into nintendo at this point

>Supreme being tier
vita

I did and I do now. But I doubt I'll ever replay it ever again.

>living in a world with cute anime girls tier
>playing it on a backlit first model gba

Wasn't the SP the only one with backlight?

You can mod the first one with a backlight for maximum comfort

Some of you adepts are alright

Don't go to Kaocho tomorrow.

trigger warning!

Attached: 1511677278614.png (240x160, 9K)

yeah so?

Did anyone even like them? They were just kind of there, at least Saturos and Menardi had a tiny bit of character.

What I hated about the game is the fact that they won't stop fucking talking. The characters are also so damn forgettable despite all the talking. On the first game for example, the wind guy and the water girl were there simply because the game needed a particular type of adept. It's like they exists simply to fill in a requirement.

>. On the first game for example, the wind guy and the water girl were there simply because the game needed a particular type of adept.
while you have a point, RPG characters in the genre joined your quest for less reasonable reasons. At least those wanted to protect the world they live in.
But I agree, for a game that doesn't take its plot all that seriously there's sure a lot of blabla.

Because Nintendo literally don't let them. Most of the original talent left already anyway.

Attached: djizz storm.jpg (563x563, 218K)

Oh, that's right user you reminded me that Matthew is smashing this every night.

Attached: 1490615577425.png (900x506, 740K)

What is the age of consent in Weyard?

and you like men

Attached: 1.jpg (176x250, 5K)

Hey, fun fact!

The first two Golden Sun games scripts have a combined 130000 words.

To put it comparison, Metal Gear Solid 2 is around 70000 words.

i got to this part as a kid and then my game corrupted or something.
i defeated them and then when i went to put the ball in the dragons mouth it was nowhere to be found, not in bag, not in inventory

HE'S IN

Attached: he'sin.png (448x541, 635K)

Does it has that bullshit you need to do with the paswords if you want all Djinns and summons?