Chris-chan is insane, no doubt. But he actually has followers even less sane, believe it or not...

Chris-chan is insane, no doubt. But he actually has followers even less sane, believe it or not. I've been silently following this schizo on twitter for awhile, but this is too much not to share
youtu.be/B4ehl0lIBxk
yes he bought his actual shoes.

Attached: Capture.png (1277x708, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/darkseed2012
youtube.com/watch?v=8p0hsjS_zHs
youtube.com/watch?v=lGsXGiBOwIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how are these people real

from the thumbnail I thought that was bam margera

What the fuck

Is this Null?

I can't help but think this is what most of the editors of sonichu wiki actually look like.
I mean, who would have a continued unending interest in OBSESSING over a fat autistic transgender loser for upwards of 15 FUCKING YEARS

Based, I submitted this video to my favorite cringe-subreddits

pamperchu house is full of shit and rotten food

here's his twitter. I am 99% sure he is schizo twitter.com/darkseed2012

I think the first year it was a goldmine of humor, then it slowly started becoming routine and the consistency was why they kept doing it, until finally they couldn't think of *not* following him because otherwise they wouldn't have anything else to do. Which is fine by me I guess I love hearing updates about him whenever someone makes a thread

didn't he get cancer from wearing microwaved used diapers to reactivate the smell?

just like chris-chan he needs medication and asylum. People like them can't live outside of hospitals. It's bad for them and everyone else

It's barely updated these days, only kiwi fags care now

>sonichu wiki
Excuse me?

>it's real
EXCUSE ME?!

Attached: 1552710617454.jpg (933x621, 139K)

yes. That fucking guy is so mentally ill that even 300g of haldol can't help him

sample

Attached: Capture.png (599x704, 437K)

hownew.ru

Every single time I think I've seen everything I'm once again surprised. How the fuck do people like this exist? How does a person develop a sexual fetish for a literal 2/10 ugly severely autistic (as in REAL autism) "tranny?"

I have not been following Christ-chan lore too deeply user, sorry that I'm not as obsessed

It's ok I forgive you

The wiki has been archiving Chris-activity for over a decade.

Now wait until you see kiwifarms.

>This guy wants one of Chris' hairs.
>MFW I have an envelope full of them somewhere in my closet

Attached: IMG-20190323-WA0001.jpg (689x767, 44K)

>in 2017 chris-chan discovered hyperdimension neptunia, became a nepfag and started drawing his OC blue heart

Attached: gross3.jpg (390x421, 80K)

Kiwi farms is down I’m guessing

>in the following year he preached of the Dimensional Merge where everyone's waifus and OC's would become real
Every moment of that saga was a blessing.

Attached: pff.jpg (720x775, 69K)

>at one point he claims uzume tennouboushi has taken over his body after getting shocked by a dreamcast and she can speak through him

what the fuck

Make some money

Huh, that's weird. This is also weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=8p0hsjS_zHs

LOOK AT THE GLUUUUUE

>77 views

Attached: cwc.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

>Chris became a nepfag

Why am I not surprised?

yea it was 3 views when I posted it. like i said i follow the dudes twitter. I wish I was him, living is delusion is probably pretty fun

>Check the comments
>There are no comments
>This was uploaded today
>This guy literally just did this and uploaded it

I hate that I can miss the coolest shit on this board and be here for this shit.

Attached: 1552892429945.jpg (366x290, 58K)

where the fuck is my waifu, chris

Butterfly Effect style movie about Chris-chan going back in time to the time of when he won that Nintendo sweepstakes and warning himself about what he is going to become, they have a good, poignant, melancholy time as Chris-Chan revisits his childhood and pines for when he was innocent and not a complete mess.

In the end, Chris goes back to his time and some time later he looks down at his hand as it begins to fade away, BTTF style. He sheds a few tears until a look of solemn understanding washes over his face. Young Chris has decided to commit suicide and old Chris knows, deep down, that it's the right decision.

This guy probably has like 20k posts on kiwifarms

Too happy an ending for him. This isn't ending without a homeless saga.

It's white people shit. It's always white people that do this shit. IT IS a race issue. Remember that.

Sauce on the image? I see it posted all the time but I still don't know what it is.

Attached: 1509332910120.jpg (253x369, 19K)

Ruggarel literally posted in this very thread, destroying your narrative.

why the hell did you make me watch that you fuckhead.

Johnny Test dressed as Roll from Megaman.

plus there was mad lad thad. Anyone know how he's doing? He got out of jail right?

Oh nice thanks

>Anyone know how he's doing?

Oh man, that's a question. Someone scored an hour long interview with the guy a while back.

youtube.com/watch?v=lGsXGiBOwIY