Casuals are intellectually weak

Casuals are intellectually weak.

If you walk away from a challenge in a video game that says a lot about you as a person and tells me that I can walk all over you and you won't do shit. I will purposely go out of my way to berate you if you're a casual.

I'm so sick of hearing "it's just a game" no, it's a right of passage. This is a pathetic excuse that casuals hold onto instead of strengthening as a person. You are inferior to me in every way.

Attached: 1553472944978.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Post a timestamped picture of yourself. I'm sure you're incapable of walking over anyone.

sure nigger sure

lol is this faggot serious or is this new pasta?

Attached: op.jpg (664x1203, 176K)

You see though user, not everyone is as cockguzzeling of a faggot that you are, not everyone is going to shit their pants since they managed to beat another souls-like peice of shit, as thats their only achievement in life. not only that user, but your a fucking loser who has no friends as you have a need to force people to play shitty games that are artificially difficult and then get pissed when people don't want to play rock paper scissors for 50 hours. I genuinely hope you die of megafaggot aids and choke on your own cock you semen faggot

Not copypasta extremely serious. Casuals don't have the capacity to learn & grow. You can be buttmad about it though

Hahaha casuals will always run to this "you're probably ugly" I'm not, I'm tall, handsome and actually have a girlfriend. Even if these things weren't true I have every right to look down on casuals

I bet your girlfriend is on the brink of suicide from her alcoholic tendencies from being around you user, Please have her hit the bottle just one last time as she cries her self to sleep eternally knowing she dated such a beta faggot who thinks that since they play Le HarDcORe vidya that are a master in life

>Not copypasta
lmao it is now

I’m gonna go have sex with my girlfriend cause I’m so mad

based and redpilled

based

They are the same people that never workout. Subhumans.

No she's really happy because I'm enjoyable to be around, nice try though.

Great job exposing yourself as a casual I'm really satisfied that you got hurt feelings over this. Know that all the failures in your life are your own fault.

Based

Attached: 1553217929759.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

The measure of a man is determined by how he treats lesser beings. You have failed this. Start over.

Attached: 1547771145099.png (1000x1000, 331K)

it's just a game bro settle down.

Attached: boomercompilation.png (380x349, 99K)

How about you smash your balls with a hammer as a rite of passage?

It's not about the challenge, it's about the game being too boring to warrant facing that challenge.

beating a video game will never make you successful in life

past about 18 years old, its fine to continue playing games, but its better to build your character, your reputation, and when possible, your skills

most success in life comes from submitting to authorities, not being superior to them

Ffs this is the cringiest shit i've seen a while. Not even a casual but i bet this alpha silverback hardcore gamer gonna jump on some conclusions about me now.

A lot of seething casuals here.

Fucking kek

I'm saying that one can not exist without the other. You can't say a video game of all things is "too hard" and then seriously consider taking on a career or social challenge, it's laughable

>be me 12
>Have to eat entire boxes of cereal yo have a 1/7 chance of a game map etc
>Word of mouth

>be 2019
>literally have scripts posting pro builds online for me to pull up statistical data
>pics and graphs if I'm too fucking stupid to understand
>youtube walkthrough guides
>Casuals ignore this
>"its just a game man im a fucking inconsiderate asshole masochist who enjoys losing repeatedly because i lose at everything at life and I'm used to it"

>Report everyone every game for harassment

you wish video games meant this much to productive people, pleb.

>glorifying autism

Imagine being such a theta male that you have to boost your fragile ego by shitting on strangers because they don't play the same difficulty or game as you.

>willingly pays for and plays an activision game
>calls others intellectually weak

100% this

you aren't supposed to use guides and youtube videos to beat games. that is like letting someone beat the game for you.

based OP working the casuals of Yea Forums into an embarrassing seethe.

Imagine losing at video games. If you play vidya on easy or normal how much of a loser you have to be in real life?

Up to a certain extent I agree. I dislike Casuals who play easy modes or use automatic modes. I think if you're playing a video game, you should be playing for a challenge.

Attached: 1553265650234m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

What a cringe post kek. It's obvious you have no idea at all how real life works, damn.

>e-everyone is a loser like me!

Ugly? I was thinking you not fit and at best you are skinny/skinnyfat. Someone who likely can't walk all over anyone. You made the claim buddy, are you a paragon of personal chqracter as a hardcore or are you a bitch?

>right of passage
begone phoneposter

no its called understanding a meta and not wasting time since people have already min/maxed out the formulas. Then you use this information, instead of griefing everyone for 100 games and being a shitter getting called a fucktard for fucking up the most basic things because you just dont know how to do them because you were too fucking lazy to look into the simplistic fucking math that is casual gaming today.

if you have mechanical aiming/positioning etc skills, you can literally watch a 20minute video of someone explaining game mechanics and other basic nonsensical things (for example in overwatch,sliding off roofs or d.va ult not stopping on impact with walls and gliding over them, or say in paladins being on a roof causing your character dot damage for no reason etc etc) and then instantly carry yourself to diamond or whatever kind of game you happen to be playing.

Extremely based post

In case anybody doesn't know, this is the same guy that spammed "HEY I BEAT BLOODBORNE IN 10 DAYS, TOTALLY DIDNT USE A GUIDE!" until he got filtered. He's trying again

Nope, right now just you. I'm pretty normal. It's evident you don't have friends or even interact with people if you think that that's how life works. You can lie all you want, I don't care about you, but I know it's true.

even so, doesnt make his statement any less valid
just makes him pathetic obsessing about it

I'm probably the worst souls shitter here. I have literally played horsecock about 40 times and can't beat him. I'm grinding to get upgrades to make it easier.

I never beat gehrman or orphan. Somehow I beat Laurence, but I definitely summoned to do it and overleveled. I got to iron shithouse in ds2 before rage quitting. I'm stuck on the first boss of the ringed world, can't get past half of the nameless king battle.

Aaaaand I don't give a shit. From games are fun and pretty. I don't have the bandwidth in my busy life to autistically perfect something so profoundly useless and then wave my dick around in public to prove my worth. That is all.

> not copypasta

Fuck off, I was in the other senior thread aswell and saw that post

Have sex.

>right of passage
Game's fine but you're still a retard

This is over the top but I agree, casuals are shit and they are more likely to be less intelligent, incapable of adapting, learning from their mistakes and grasping new concepts.

>t.the type of person who makes the top half of this pic.
Neck yourself if the only thing in life that gives you a sense of accomplishment is beating a video game on hard.

Attached: 1535416176792.png (509x627, 525K)

Dorks that play HARDCORE EPIC GAMES are incels, change my view

This. Post your picture OP. Certainly an incel.

life is the hardest sandbox game with no endgame that other people have access to the dev menu and they play in the same server as you

>GAMERS RISE UP
>BOTTOM TEXT
>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
>MOST OPPRESSED MINORITY