Are you ready for Soul Calibur VI to be saved at last?

Are you ready for Soul Calibur VI to be saved at last?

Attached: cf0k731oyhl21.jpg (1066x667, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17453412/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute pits

yes once amys out the way first.

Attached: 73275357_p0.jpg (688x971, 295K)

Glad they're including her IV outfit

Attached: M1RO0J4.jpg (720x405, 176K)

Based

Attached: Martha.png (850x1133, 718K)

Attached: amysc6 2.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Best girl is Tira though

Attached: 1550467210624.jpg (1920x1920, 710K)

no silly.

Attached: 1379510943921.jpg (480x640, 29K)

cope

Can't wait for my main.

Attached: Amy.webm (900x506, 1.89M)

amy being released means Cassandra is next so its fine by me.

Hasn't her VI design been universally considered a disappointment?

no its the best since her inception

They kind of botched Talim, her face is a little derpy compared to before, so I'm glad Amy turned out still prime QT.

Attached: Amy-Six.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Attached: 1549864735328.jpg (616x616, 81K)

I knew this shit was going to happen. I prayed that it wouldn't, but I knew it would.

I wish people cared about this game more. SC is the only 3D fighting game I've ever really loved. It's so fun. It's a goddamn shame it's already below 300 players on Steam.

Attached: file.png (191x314, 137K)

Petite girls are the best and should be the standard for all female character design.

It happened years ago

Attached: Based Japan.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

that's lost souls way back in 2012 not VI.
we do come to the SC general.

Is she old enough to breed?

for the 16th century yes.

>bigger tits
>disappointment

How?

Amy gives me a tingling feeling down under, unlike Marie Rose.

this didn't even happen

They're definitely bigger, at least in the art.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-08-21-at-2.jpg (555x328, 57K)

they always draw them bigger in the art, it doesn't count

Attached: SCV.png (2268x723, 2.33M)

>Amy's SCIV outfit arrives day 1
Fuck yeah. She'll be the only character with an official alternate outfit.

Attached: 73240837_p0.png (1500x1992, 2.42M)

naw they are a little bigger.

Attached: tumblr_inline_peu8bisBwd1rgtr96_540.png.jpg (540x304, 65K)

I can't wait to play this game with my friends and have nothing be awkward at all.

Attached: DlIGvANU8AA9nBX.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

is that marie rose?

stop being an awkward fuck around sexy things what you a video game journalist!? be chill.

Tira's V art

Attached: tSC5art1.jpg (1799x2400, 493K)

I've been ready but we have to wait for Cassandra to be out before we can get the better season pass with Setsuka, Hwang, Rock and Aeon

And her actual in-game

Attached: tira V.jpg (1600x1200, 275K)

>better season pass with Setsuka, Hwang, Rock and Aeon

Attached: 1548004506486.png (465x406, 120K)

You're right. I should just start fapping in front of everyone.

that's not what i mean and you know it!

Attached: 1548001212105.jpg (99x102, 6K)

my friends and I went back to playing 2 on dolphin

If you can only view the world in absolutes that hard, you're probably so autistic you don't got friends to begin with.

Playable Viola when?

Attached: amy_is_probably_viola.png (1315x1080, 1.53M)

How old is she?

they aren't the same person

>its been confirmed they are in the trailer
haha that's funny user.

Dude. Viola's whole THING in SCV was that she was very incredibly likely Amy.

over 440 years old now.

I don't own the season pass

Do I get anything

Anybody else a little bit disappointed that 2B didn't get a story mode? I mean Not!Elric got one, so it's a bit a bummer that 2B didn't. It made all the waiting feel even more completely pointless.

Looks like she's 12 years old.
Nice

she cute

you can buy the dlc separately.They have released free CaS items in previous updates if you haven't been back to see them.
yes, thankfully the rest of the dlc cast are getting story.

A balance patch

You get to fight against Amys in online versus modes.

The artbook for V already confirmed it's a red herring and they're different people

>amy trailer teases viola

T-that means my boy has a chance to come back right? I can't be the only one who wants him back RIGHT?

Attached: zweiviola.jpg (800x1163, 340K)

However, her SC6 art...

Attached: Tira.png (1447x1980, 3.89M)

and her in-game model
Can you spot a change?

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 176K)

The new trailer suggests otherwise also amy has some of violas moves.

It's obvious from the trailer and material released that Viola will be an artificial person based on Amy made by Azwel

i like how you completely ignored my comparison of the sc3 and 6 models or are you just nit picking over the art now?

are you dumb? it's pointing out she used to have small tits in-game but bigger tits on her artwork, but in VI she now has massive tits in-game too

I honestly just went back to Tekken. I like SC6, but I don't have enough time or willpower to try and get good at two fighting games

They had breast implants in the 17th century?

I hope evo gives scvi good exposure. Game's great and it's funny as fuck how scrubs still cry about RE

well alls good then.have some tira.

Attached: tira2j.jpg (282x242, 71K)

she gained like three cup sizes, she's as big as Taki now, just under Sophitia/Ivy

I really don't know why people actually speculated against Viola/Amy being the same, it was pretty obvious that she was meant to get a big story (SC3 or 4) and it never happened so they took out their frustrations in SCV but failed again due to all the cuts.
SCVI might be the first time they ever successfully release an Amy story.

Yes, you get Amy's SCIV outfit which I believe is being released free to everyone not just owners of Amy DLC.

Considering the promotion with Ivy I was really looking forward to a ridiculous joke story with her and Ivy.

You also get the many Amy matches that will come with her release where she will inevitably one of the most dominating characters.

According to she was always meant to be stacked, but for some reason it was never reflected on her model.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Truly the best girl

Attached: T.jpg (1720x968, 182K)

Your new outfit looks like shit, cAss.

And the second season pass hint as much, only thing it lacks is Hilde

shes cute i like tira but i still like Cass more.And Cassandra wont kill me.

She looks no different from previous games other than an outfit

Bad Raphael

Update just started on SCVI on Steam.

I hate how popular Tekken is compared to SC. I can't stand playing Tekken.

>it was pretty obvious
Exactly. You fucking trust a Japanese videogame developer with that crap? I expected "It wasn't Amy...
>"It was Amy's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother who was a daughter of Baba Yaga"
>"It was Jamie, her nearly identical cousin"
>"It was a completely different mystical character that took her appearance"
All this crap "Yep the obvious obviously happened".

i like the colours!
and i dont doubt those cast members they will likely be in season 2

Attached: 1539223855122.gif (324x677, 309K)

strawpoll.me/17453412/

Attached: ivy-valentine-soulcalibur-6-b27512.jpg (3840x2160, 2.41M)

Well I wouldn't be surprised if SC at least has a Tekken-like trajectory, getting more popular as time goes on especially after EVO.

Cope faggot SC6 fucking sucks.

Viola is going to be a clone of Amy made by Azwel, mark my words

I wish her stance wasn't RNG, maybe I would actually play her

mad tekkuck

So did they keep the toning down of all the fanservice from V? That was a disappointment after IV's tittyfest

My god, she looks so pretty with her hair down.

When is she released I can't wait to fap to her in cas mode

I mean it was implied left right, it truly was the most obvious thing.
They weren't coincidentally behaving the same and having the same style for no reason.

Hell Viola even had a Gypsy design where she had red hair and drilled tails too, I just don't know how people pulled all these "NOT AMY" theories out of their ass.

If they take the route of Viola being a clone which I don't think they will I'd still say its Amy pretty much. It was clear at the least that the link they had was far closer than that of a sister, something verging on virtually being the same person.

>mad my game is doing better then it has ever been
Seethe harder waifufag.

Is her model shorter than Talim?
Asking for a friend.

I want taki's Kuniochi outfit to return from SCIV. I remember using a lot of those parts for SAC creations

I want both of Taki's outfits from SCIV to return, actually.

mad tekkuck

Why can't they release costume packs that include old costumes that can be used as a set or for CAS parts , why does bamco hate soul calibur so much.

She's canonically shorter than Talim coming in at 5 feet 3 inches.

What's with old men being extremely interested in Amy. Amy has more game then any of the other females, and she's a kid.

Not with the new huge rack they gave her.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

no they increased it.

Well thankfully Soul Calibur is perfect for your side game if you can manage it. GG's my main game, but SC is exactly my ideal side game. Helps that I have the nostalgia from the series too. I tried Tekken 7 before as a side and unfortunately T7 is not the game you can have as your side. It's your main bitch and expects a wedding ring on the first date to get anywhere with it. Plus having both GG and T7 as my go to would have my brain explode.

Point I'm making is Soul Calibur can at least be more than willing to be a side ho if you're able to.

>tails
>read hair
>green eyes
>cute
>Drills

She's got it all going for her. Now lets just hope Raphael fucks the shit out of Ivy and then she becomes Amy's stepmother and when Amy hits her 20's she can take on an extra slutty version of her Viola look under the influence of Ivy.

The complete opposite, they ramped it up. Everyone's outfits are skimpy again, tits and ass are hanging out, and we got some bust upgrades. Tira for instance has huge boobs now.

Attached: soulcalibur6-soul-chronicle-artwork-by-hiroaki-raphael-amy2.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

Oh I'm not saying I'm married to theories. I'm just saying I don't trust canonical confusion and baseless actual outcomes. It's not just "lol Japanese games" but Soul Calibur Post3 plays at that nonsense.

why did they ruin her?

ALL LIES. HE WAS A GOOD MAN

>Tira for instance has huge boobs now
biggest in the game?

Ivy still is the titty-monster of SCVI, but it's a close race for second between Taki, Sophitia, Tira and MAX'd Create-A-Souls characters.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ 10_25_2018 10_02_45 AM.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

Ivy still holds the crown but Tira's as big as Taki now, and rivals Sophitia. I don't know why they decided to make her stacked suddenly after four games but I'm not mad they did

real best girl

Attached: SoulcaliburVI-2018-11-02-00-24-11-775.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

SC6 is the perfect side game tbqh. Short combos and very heavy emphasis on neutral. The only thing you need to remember is match up knowledge since everyone has some retarded gimmicl that can cheese you if you don't know what to do.

lickable armpits

Soul Calibur: Tits Discussion

it will never be as good as fortnite

Behave yourself.

Attached: Lq8iqts.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

>green eyes

so before she was evil seeded.

Attached: 1540423559107.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Good to have her best feature back

Attached: amy sorel SC6.jpg (1000x1280, 529K)

I'm putting a witch hat on this slut and there's nothing she can do about it

she is the best girl ever

But that's just talim with a different hairstyle and clothes

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T YOU GODDAMN MOUTH-BREATHING TEK-KEK

And a different face and body

Nah. same bitch *dabs*

Go back to getting fragged on Fortnite for 80th place Zoomer Scum.

This fucking slowass dlc releases in fighters,I though she was already released. But SC is worse since it is only 1 character every 3 or 4 months. By this schedule the next season is only over in 2020 when the next gen is already out with a SC6 Definitive Version

They left out some characters by releasing them very slowly as fucking dlc. Some modes are out since 4(like tag and extra versions). There is no crossplay. CE and RE are unnecessary mechanics for a SC game. Very small soundtrack and few stages, with some stages being ridiculous small.

This. She's so fucking sexy.

>Update on steam
>Wasn't to add Amy
What was it for? Steam incorrectly shows worthless news instead of updates.

...No? Her design in VI is literally the best she's ever looked. Nobody has complained about it.

Where the FUCK have you been?

Attached: 1538284028109.jpg (874x1080, 102K)

>Cass having big sis Sophie's tits

Nah man. Hers are canonically not that big

>>Cass
Ohhh. I wasn't even sure who that was supposed to be. For some reason the Alexander sisters didn't even come to mind.

Looks like a good patch, they nerfed RE apparently

Faggots are not welcome here

The update would've put am in the game but she hasn't unlocked yet so you can't play her. Do you not understand how DLC works?