Classic WoW thread

Classic WoW thread

Attached: 1553388653497.jpg (1054x274, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WoxLk2g4-w
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=9196
classicdb.ch/?talent#cZtVohtZcbfiohux
classicdb.ch/?talent#shZVGt0s0xZVf0trc
classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/BP0TM3AABDzwDEA
classicdb.ch/?talent#LMhxdIbq0uE0zu0x
classicdb.ch/?talent#hZxVfzV0uxVbe00xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't say anything about a discord. I played with cripplechan and we got by. Only time we hopped on mumble together was when we were raiding or pvping. Otherwise, a great deal of communication was done in game. You really do need a leader who has the balls to kick out the retards though. Otherwise you get that disappointment that you're talking about. The last thing you need is a circlejerk of hyper aggressive assfaggots making your guild chat a terrible environment to talk in.

Sadly it seems as though 8ch does this shit better. There's genuinely less spergs in 8ch guilds on average. The problem stems from us having a huge deal of edgy crossposting Yea Forums and /pol/ faggots. You need a guild leader who has the sense to kick these droolers out. Otherwise the """""culture""""" sets in and before long your guild is full of retards cause everyone else won't go near your guild.

Anyone hoping to create some sort of Yea Forums guild. All I ask is that you have some fucking standards and put the foot down when people are being autistic. I've seen guilds that were otherwise competent fall apart because people just lost interest in associating with spergs.

As someone who has played every class in vanilla to at least lv 40.

Mage: after 40 you can frost air grind and it's fucking some of the most fun you'll have in vanilla

Rogue: really cool to have such a unique class feelings. Like at lv 20 the poisons questlime introduces y to the thief's guild bear Silvermine forest or hillsbrad and it feels comfy knowing Ure part of something no other class in wow is.

Shaman: the water totem quest sucks dick but at lv 40 u can wear the SM mail gear. The only issue is I leveled this is BC so shaman had dual Weild at 40 but in vanilla it'll be 2 handed axes or one hand and shield.

Druid: garbage until catform. Cool to have moonglade as a hang out. Very unique. In vanilla this class wasn't as good as after tbc.

Warlock: absolutely amazing quests. Besides warrior class quests. These are some of the best in wow.

Spriest: I am tied between lock and priest. Warlock has so much cool shit, way more than priest but I kinda wanna heal.

Am I the only one on here who can't decide between mage lock and priest? All undead of course. But I can't decide. I loved leveling as a lock. I loved leveling as a mage as well. I want to heal and priest healing is awesome. Ugh man. And the grind to 60 is just too long to do all 3 ya know? Fucking hell. I also wanna play a tauren shaman(I played orc before and I look absolutely bad ass in mail gear) but I want to experience tauren leveling zone( first toon was Druid and desu I recall tauren leveling zone sucking dick) but that thunder bluff music. Think I'll cry

stop what you're doing and drop a windfury totem

Attached: file.png (736x821, 862K)

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=4WoxLk2g4-w

I just remembered about this. Do new xpacs still have their own strategy guides?

Attached: soul.png (1470x847, 3.17M)

*Drops Tranquil Air*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: file.png (1500x1092, 2.5M)

The temptation is to go warlock on new server for free mount. However questing for your demons is quite a bitch. Mage for pve, priest for pvp server. That help?

Can I suck your cock instead? :3

>classic is literally private server copy/paste
jesus fucking christ lads

Attached: 1523817060164.png (212x218, 54K)

Are you a retard?

Ugh. PvP server would be cool. I already did the Denon quests before they aren't as bad but still fucked. The lore immersion aspect is awesome. Especially the quest for Mount in steering gorge

How do pallys go will I just be forced to heal?

Yes at least until most people don't give a shit about the gear thats dropping. It's unfair to give melee dps gear to a less optimal paladin just to be 'fair' unless the rogues and warriors are REALLY fucking bad. In the same way, you won't see enhancement or elemental shamans being given melee or caster dps gear first. We've got a lot of utility and SOLID healing but our mana pools cuck us really bad in terms of PVE. We simply cannot sustain like other casters can. However, we have really good burst. Which makes it completely viable for PVP. The optimal usage for hybrids is healing. Just be glad you have the option to be a DPS in PVP later on. Most MMOs force healers to do JUST that. Even Priests have Shadow spec to rely on.

>very unique in vanilla this class wasn't as good as after tbc
how much worse are we talking? is there much of a reason to be one instead of a priest or paladin?

Sure. In combat res but you lack a res that works outside of combat. Travel/aquatic form makes moving a little less aids before you get a mount. You can reliably tank dungeons in bear form and DPS in cat form. You're AIDS to kill in PVP but your DPS ain't too great. You'll be raiding as a healer pretty much unless for some reason your raid needs leader of the pack. You have an ability called Innervate which is great for sustaining a main healer.

Here's a redpill, nobody actually gave a fuck in vanilla what you did unless you were in a guild pushing hard on 40 man content.

Yeah and said people generally didn't do anything greater than MC.

yes he is

Like really fuck god aweful. Ure using fucking wrath and moonfire until lv 12 and then u bear mode attack shit. Then in catform ur DPS is ass compared to a rogue. Paladin is even worse than druid to level pre tbc. Paladin being worst and druid second worst to play desu. It's more of a roleplay class than anything. I enjoyed it cuz I enjoyed roleplaying as a Holy Paladin and druid but when u play the other classes Ure like WOOOOW my experience was so much worse compared to a Warlock. Or mage or rogue

Why did Arkansas, Kentucky, Alaska, and Maine go back to BFA instead of jumping on the Classic train? Traitors!

Is this image made to look politics related deliberately to attract more shitposters?

Attached: 1548694770462.jpg (183x275, 12K)

paladin dps is viable (meaning you can technically clear every raid but your damage will be very subpar) but not optimal so you will likely not get to do that full time. you will likely have to heal and maybe get to dps some trash or some boss fights. ultimately it's up to your charisma because if you're extremely likable then people will more likely let you do whatever you want. playing ret and never healing means you will not be as successful, this is just how it is for a class whose primary role is secondary healer/buffer

>classic is almost here and I'm still at a complete loss what to play
anyone else?

I'm weighing up between Orc or Tauren Shaman. I'll be raiding and PVPing. I like the look of Taurens way more but Orcs have Hardiness.

How confiedent are you in your ability yo assert your will in a guild?

Keep going back and forth between orc shaman and orc rogue. So not a "complete loss" but I know I won't have the time or motivation to level both - at least not early on.
I played orc shaman back in retail vanilla so part of me feels like it would be smarter to do something new, but I also know how much I'd miss shaman things like fun with ele in pvp with gear, fun leveling wpvp with a huge 2hander, far sight to scout out nodes/chests/people I hate, etc.
On the off chance RL friends decide to go alliance, I'll go dwarf paladin. My alliance choice is far easier.

Nah, man, I'm good

playing tauren warrior instead of a shaman is disgrace

>Paladin is even worse than druid to level pre tbc. Paladin being worst and druid second worst to play desu.

Feral druid is the second fastest class to level. You're second only to hunters. You have no downtime, you can stealth past mobs for quest completion, you can heal or tank dungeons with no issues.

Did I miss based chaos poster?

Is Elemental just not good for PVP until you get good gear or something? I kinda wanted to level up as a ele/resto hybrid 30/0/21 and do some wpvp along the way. Is this not good until I get great gear or something

I doubt this image is actually WoW related and is really /pol/ shitposting

Look up google analytics.

>How confiedent are you in your ability yo assert your will in a guild
All of his "will" will be worth jack shit the minute they're down a healer due to being sick or . And "will" isn't going to not make him one of the first dudes everyone bitches about behind his back due to not contributing anything. 40man is a lot of people and the issue isn't that raids won't be cleared with or without a ret, it's that other raidmembers that actually carry their weight will resent him over time.

Not saying it isn't good later. But until catform it's a slog mate. You bring up a lot of perks. Which is why I enjoyed my druid so much in vanilla. The issue is u do everything subpar relative to others. Rogue DPS? No even close. Don't even have a vanish. Tank? Yeah u can but a warrior can do better than u. Heal. Yeah u can heal but a priest is way better than u

You can actually pull dps close to rogue in raids. It requires powershifting and farming Manual Crowd Pummellers but it is doable. As for tanking, you can tank just about anything a Warrior can, sometimes better, sometimes worse. Your threat generation is actually higher than warriors, unless they're using threat gear and duel-wielding. Plus you only suck up gear that no-one else wants, which makes it easier to gear you up instead of yet another warrior off-tank.

But the thing about Druids is that you can bring it all. If you're an off-tank in a raid, you can switch out to heal or decurse on the right fights, drop an innervate or battle res, toss out ranged damage on fights that require it. A rogue brings damage, and that's about it. They have a little bit of utility with lockpicking and the suppression room in BWL, but aside from that they're not bringing anything else. Druids bring a huge amount of utility no matter what they do.

This is correct. Again I enjoyed my druid but no doubt enjoyed him more in tbc+

This. People need to drop the pretense of 'lmao i'm gonna raid in this meme spec'. nobody is going to take you if you're a boomkin or an elemental shaman. you're literally going to run out of mana in less than two minutes and then be useless. get over it and just do the job you're good at. it's not like you're gonna have to raid forever anyways.

Yeah I'm completely going in circles. All I know for sure is I want to play alliance healer. But I have no idea what one to go with and here's my little pros cons:

Priest
>love the class and aesthetic esp t3
>leveling with wand spec should be relatively smooth and comfy at all points
>definite desire for them at end game
>don't want to dwarf so there will be slightly less desire for me over a dwarf priest
>don't know how much I like the healing style since I only briefly played to 40 or so during vanilla as a priest
>don't know anything about how they are in pvp and I don't want to shadow at all

Paladin
>love the aesthetic and t2 armor, t1 and t3 look like ass
>leveling will be pure agony and suffering, maybe I can netflix it while I auto shit down
>probably the best healers and everyone wants them
>having the option to tank gives more group opportunities and versatility
>probably best healer for pvp and can go ret to fuck people up for fun

Druid
>favorite class of the 3 in theory, love all their tier sets
>least wanted of for groups of the healers, but still a good healer is a good healer
>leveling from 20 on should be pretty smooth until 40 and a decent experience past 40, but shitty until 20 (but whatever that's like a day tops)
>had a (very) brief stint on an instant 60 server that left a horrible taste in my mouth - probably just too used to retail and any class would have had that effect, just sucks it was druid
>has all the versatility of paladin with the option to tank and be a discount dps for more group opportunities
>gives me the best opportunity to be a special snowflake since they're likely the least played
>don't know what my pvp options are, I'm probably unkillable though and piss people off

>>don't know anything about how they are in pvp and I don't want to shadow at all
no issues. you can just holy/disc anyways. priests are good. paladins/shamans have some sick utility though.

>leveling from 20 on should be pretty smooth until 40 and a decent experience past 40, but shitty until 20 (but whatever that's like a day tops)

Once you get Bear everything speeds up considerably. You just run around as a bear killing shit, and when you get low, just shift out and heal yourself. No downtime. You're basically a Warrior who has a pocket healer with him constantly.

>Druid PVP
youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4
probably the best example i can think of.

Going to play warrior and get me a corrupt assbringer

Fun fact:
That dude has been banned SEVEN (7) times on FOUR (4) servers for fish-botting. One was even a 300 pop server that he camped literally 72 hours for prince nazjak on, then proceeded to get banned for fish-botting 2 days after snagging his tidal charm.
The dude is weird, and not the charming kind of weird, but the "jacks off with other men in ArcheAge" kind of weird.

Iktf

how do you know him?

bros

Attached: classic randomizer.png (1680x1050, 385K)

>loot sharing
>launch sharding
>bnet communities and in-game cross-faction chat
>farming spots patched
shaking my head at the retard "purist" that are still excited for this shit

>loot sharing
blizzard has already gone back on this and said it will only apply to raids and hey guess where you use lootmaster. and if you actually pub raids you're a retard.
>launch sharding
stability reasons. literally only affecting starter zones and as you said only for launch.
>bnet communities and in-game cross-faction chat
What are you talking about?
>farming spots patched
What spots?

I don't think he was fishbotting. You know how autistic/dedicated he is, and whether you love or hate him you have to admit that he has skill. With the FishingBuddy addon (which lessens all sounds except the bobber noise) all you have to do is right click once to cast, shift+right click to loot. repeat the process and you get into a groove where you cast, put the mouse over the bobber, focus on something else like a movie, and right click again when you hear the noise. I went through a few different tv series while doing this and I was tested numerous times by GMs while doing so. If I wouldn't have replied in time then I would have gotten banned. Finalflash is an autist and english is not his primary language. I can easily see him using FishingBuddy while watching anime or some shit like that, being tested by a GM, then getting banned before he can type out an explanation in english. And remember - it takes a moment to realize that you're being tested. I've seen the screenshots where he was in GM Island's interrogation room talking to a GM and he tried to explain what happened, but because english isn't his primary message, his explanation was misinterpreted. The GM just wanted to ban him and used that as an excuse. If the GM actually caught him fishbotting then it wouldn't even require an explanation - GM's use a distract-like ability to face the player away from the water and if they try to cast again then they ban the player, because it's obvious that he's botting.

It keeps swapping around, but I'm probably gonna roll a Dwarf Paladin or a Gnome/Human Mage. Haven't decided if I'd be willing enough to play as a Gnome.

Attached: historic not-in-front-of-my-computer.png (550x408, 103K)

Does anyone remember or know how well healers can function outside raids?
Can I feasibly go out into the world and farm stuff in my dedicated healer spec or is that just going to be a bad time?

>What are you talking about?
bnet in-game communities that cannot be disabled. i'll admit i'm being unfair with this complaint, since discord is so commonly used today in comparison to the past where not everyone was on mIRC together
>what spots
dire maul, EPL and winterspring areas where mobs could easily be grouped and kite for massive amounts of gold per hour.

It's pretty retarded to deny yourself escape artist and 5% int boost on a mage. go for it. just make it a fem gnome. male gnomes are annoying.

Playing it without being able to call other players niggers just won't be the same bros :(

They haven't said anything about patching farming spots, unless you're meaning something that was patched before 1.12.
If they have, can you tell me where? I've been pretty on top of blue posts but who knows

a priest with holy nova can farm lashers in dire maul or the hyena packs in dm north while also kiting the first boss and dotting him to death. allegedly a priest can solo dire maul tribute though I've ever seen it.

a holy paladin can easily farm the lashers in dire maul east.

resto shamans and druids are kind of fucked

redpill someone who has never touched WoW or observed it in any significant capacity

I feel like people will just use discord yeah. But I haven't played WoW in years. What is this cross-faction shit you're talking about? Do I really have to listen to another faction's sperging? How does it work?
>farm spots
Do you mind if I ask where you got this info from? I thought the demo only included like level 10 zones.

>But until catform it's a slog mate
100% disagree.

I leveled a druid just a couple of months ago. Bear form when you first get it is pretty good. The damage is alright, and it's even better if you pull more than a single mob since that gets you a bunch of rage. You have no real downtime because your mana regens while you're killing stuff in bear, and unless you pull a ton of shit, you're rarely in a danger of dying.

I want to do some pvp on rogue as horde. Is my only option undead or is Troll fine?

>>farming spots patched
>Do you mind if I ask where you got this info from? I thought the demo only included like level 10 zones.
I'm not that guy, but blizzard the demo was on patch 1.13.0. Vanilla wow ended with patch 1.12.1. Blizzard will most likely continue developing bug patches for known issues in 1.12.1, and I wouldn't put it past them to nerf dire maul tribute runs, dire maul east lashers, and things of that nature. I have mixed feelings about that because it's a change from 1.12.1, but at the same time it helps prevent the in-game economy from getting fucked for everyone who doesn't have access to a mage or hunter.

>1.12 with content gating
are you? its literally nostalrius with bnet integration

Open world MMO with seamless zones that blend into one another. You start an adventure as one of several classes and races and gradually progress your character over time by gathering, crafting, doing quests and killing things around the world. There are two factions with 4 races on each. They are the Alliance and the Horde. There's faction conflict and when you come across players on the opposing faction you can kill them. A great deal of the experience and fun in the vanilla version of WoW is the journey of leveling your character and interacting with hundreds if not thousands of other players along the way to level 60. End game raids has you pitting upto 40 players against tough bosses in order to obtain better gear. Each class has unique strengths that make them stand out from others and as a result each class has their weaknesses. This forces players to rely upon one another and create lasting bonds to do clear the game together.

unless you're an officer or guild master's girlfriend if you play a class that can heal you will be a healer

RetBULL coming through

Attached: 1552951552473.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

so based
so redpilled

Attached: 1546548771452.png (650x600, 538K)

>content gating
You really are a retard, huh. It's like you have no idea that gear got better over time and that there was little reason to do older content over time. Why bother with UBRS or LBRS when you can do Dire Maul for instance. You also conveniently left out the fact that Nostalrius was riddled with corruption and botting. But sure if that's what you want in an MMO go right ahead and take that dick up your ass.

reck is not ret

Cool dudes play Shamans and Warriors

>sticking around guilds that are clearly fucking over the member base and playing favourites
Yikes. Do yourself a favour and join a PVP server so you're not forced to play with the only "functional" raiding guild on your faction.

*steals your gear*

Yeah I mean one thing to consider is that there's battle net integration. Between that and the fact that we're on modern code to prevent old exploits and so on that could be why we're on 1.13 as opposed to 1.12

I get your concerns but lets hope for the best.

How the hell did you get "This guy wants all content out on release" from my post? Is English like your sixth or seventh language? The complaint is that it's a rushjob.

fuck off hunter

Does your mana regenerate like as though you're not casting spells? I haven't played druid before.

>Reck is only ret
FTFY

Do you know what content gating is? It's...gating content. As in staggered release of content. You mentioned it so I'm assuming you're bitching about it.
.12 with content gating

Yes

>doing lbrs runs for different pieces of gear
>guild mate has to head off for the night
>been doing lbrs for literally 60+ runs at this stage just to get pre bis spellpower pants
>pub a mage fuck it we'll do one more run for the night
>the pants finally drop
>goes to some 0 dps sub 2k HP subhuman mage that sat there spamming arcane missiles the entire time
Legit made me quit on the fucking spot. I wouldn't have even been mad if he wasn't complete garbage. I sure hope Nostalruse's loot table was just completely fucked because holy SHIT.

Vanilla WoW has gone through numerous content patches through its lifetime. An authenthic vanilla experience would emulate this through patch progression. No private server has ever been able to do this since they simply lack the info, the will, and the manpower to do it. Instead what they did was simply try to somewhat emulate it with loot and instance gating. If Blizzard weren't lazy hacks they could have done it, but they're putting in roughly as much effort into it as the average post-Nost vanilla pserver.

I'll be playing a shaman. really hope I get a warrior buddy to play with. not sure whether i'll pvp with a resto heavy build that has the mana, totem and ghost wolf talents for mobility or just go with a 30/0/21 ele/resto mix. I actually enjoy healing but it really sucks feeling like you do no damage.

I remember on one private server we ran Molten Core 20+ times and never saw an Azuresong Mageblade drop. It became an inside joke for the guild since no matter how many times we cleared MC, we never seemed to get it.

I'm pretty sure the loot tables were just fucked beyond belief on private servers. I mean take a look at this shit.
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=9196
16% drop chance on Skyshroud Leggings. 60 runs and it dropped twice.

Post it
classicdb.ch/?talent#cZtVohtZcbfiohux

When does this game come out? I swore off WoW but I just bought a nice new laptop and I'm having second thoughts and severe nostalgia episodes thinking of the warlock mount quests I had to do.

Should I buy it?

so is classic going to have wall jumping? im gonna be really pissed if i cant revisit all my super sekret spots

RNG is RNG.
I did like 20 BRD runs for the trinket and never seen it drop on K3.

No one wants to go through the garbage patches again.

Decreased weapon/trinket droprates to promote rmt, nothing new.

classicdb.ch/?talent#shZVGt0s0xZVf0trc

Attached: 1467836321047.png (500x500, 122K)

Pally class officer tanked a while for us.

With 40 people we usually had room for a feral druid, some pally doing an offspecc and such.

You're absolutely right, frost shock should have no DR until 1.4. And bubbles from air pockets underwater should use up a lightning shield charge.
Also if we have weather effects before 1.10 its proof that nu-blizz is incompetent.

Doubt it if it's running on whatever engine retail is on, I'd imagine they're not gonna de-revamp the physics to introduce it back

classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/BP0TM3AABDzwDEA

No idea who I'll play. Mage, Shaman, or Priest, probably. I'd like to play a Paladin, but I rather go Horde.

Play the Horde's Paladin. Shaman. What race will you go though?

Root with no DR is even better.

>find a warrior
>root him
>root him again
>keep him rooted for an hour until he alt+f4s

If I decide Shaman, I'll go Orc.

*Polymorphs you forever*

Was never possible.

classicdb.ch/?talent#LMhxdIbq0uE0zu0x

Thinking of Tauren Shaman myself. I'd like to PVP though and I'm weighing up if War Stomp and some extra HP is worth losing hardiness. I would be PVPing as a resto/ele hybrid so blood rage and axe specialisation gives me zero benefits

I wonder if blizzard will stop that macro that enabled you to use charge while in combat. Swifty came up with it.

I personally just love Orcs and the starting zone. I considered rolling Tauren for the Herbalism boost since I plan to do Herbalism/Alchemy as my professions, but zugzug.

classicdb.ch/?talent#hZxVfzV0uxVbe00xo
thoughts on this resto enhancement build?

>7.3.5 client
>I wonder if 1.12 mechanics would work

Doesn't the herbalism boost only really make it so you'll be able to gather things earlier? Does it actually have any other effects? I think ultimately I'd probably go into engineering/alchemy and have a gathering alt.

I didn't play the demo.

I have had the misfortune of him thinking we're friends. He 100% fishbots, usually when he has to sleep.

Druids can heal in 0/30/21 HoTW spec and farm perfectly well out in the world. Shamans can raid heal using 30/0/21 and run around zapping shit outside of raids.

What's it for? PVP? Leveling?
It seems fine to me. A few notes, but these are purely personal preference and coming from a wpvp perspective:
I prefer the shield specialization to the int boost since the int is so tiny, always sounds better than it really is. And I switch to 1h/shield a lot, when rogues are on me for example.
Also 5/5 totem mana reduction isn't bad at all, however your pvp totems are fairly cheap already compared to your buff totems. I like ancestral healing for the armor boost and it's saved me before, but it really depends on your gear level and RNG.
the points in hit make me think it's for leveling, and that's fair.
The imp reincarnation i can take or leave but its popular.
Sometimes I'll prefer the 2 seconds off of grounding totem than the extra lightning shield damage, but thats again just preference and i like to fuck over wizards.

It's not even int. It's 5% extra mana which is eclipsed by mana cost reductions easily.

yeah dude let's go with 2.0 or 3.0 talent trees since balance matters so much

>I have had the misfortune of him thinking we're friends
Here is a screenshot he posted a few years back of him scamming one of his guildmembers out of 30g worth of mats or something irrelevant.
He's a fun druid to watch but he's a shitbag to interact with.

Attached: nothing personal kid.png (1460x853, 1.61M)

It's for PVP in general. Do you feel you struggle to kill Rogues without a shield? Also the points in hit are for PVP. I thought it was beneficial even in PVP. Imp reincarnation is for world PVP. I had thought about the grounding totem talent but felt as though 25 -> 23s cooldown isn't exactly ground breaking.

What a piece of shit.

I looked into this and it looks as though the higher end of mats you gather have a chance to fail to gather so having those extra points as well as a pair of herbalism gloves and the herbalism enchant all makes a difference.

He's not even fun to watch. He's alright but his personality his ego is too fragile to fight anyone worth a shit.

>tfw been browsing these threads all day long for the past 3 days
I can't wait bros

>tfw get upset in team based games when people let me down by doing dumb shit or nothing at all but am humble in defeat when I'm solo and can only blame myself for mistakes
I wish people were less retarded in multiplayer games.

fucking dropped. i knew this game was gonna be shit

I know discord is a touchy topic on the site in general but closer to launch do you think it'd be alright to set one up so we can start guilds up and shit? Could be set up like a sort of LFG thing where people are still expected to discuss shit in the threads. Also do you think we'll be eventually forced over to /vg/?

It's kinda sad that this is what makes or breaks it for you. The game is so much more than that.

Why is that that much of a deal user?

>Yea Forums guild
How about no?

Christ, gnomes are vile
Why are they a thing?

I've interacted with plenty of people from Yea Forums over the years and they can be decent to play with. The issue is when the odd sperg comes along and no one kicks him out.

I'm going Alliance and poopsocking 1-30 so I won't have to deal with the disaster that is Redridge and Duskwood once Horde get leveled enough to gank it

>I know discord is a touchy topic on the site in general
For a good reason.

>do you think it'd be alright to set one up so we can start guilds up and shit?
Obviously not, but you're a retarded faggot and you'll try to push your own "official le epic Yea Forums" Discord, like 5 or 6 other retards so we'll get 5-6 different cliques bringing their retarded teen drama here.

>you think we'll be eventually forced over to /vg/?
Hopefully.

>playing with Yea Forums or /vg/
It's not a good idea, user. The only hope would be with a very firm leader who kicks cancer immediately, but even then the resident discord clique already in place at /wpsg/ would shitpost you into oblivion and they have unlimited time to do so. I can't overstate how awful it is to deal with those micless anime girl avatar dudes.

Attached: People Who Crave Cock.jpg (3328x1872, 911K)

>Obviously not, but you're a retarded faggot and you'll try to push your own "official le epic Yea Forums" Discord, like 5 or 6 other retards so we'll get 5-6 different cliques bringing their retarded teen drama here.
Why did you conveniently leave out the fact that it'd be used for finding people that happen to be on the same server.

how can one post contain so much wisdom?

Attached: 1475434871286.gif (396x299, 2.62M)

Just like the other 5 or 6. Good that you also bring the point that your retarded teen discord drama will also bring retarded teen server drama.

n

Rollin' for trollin'

You seem fixated on this point when it's irrelevant to the discussion considering the server wouldn't even have have the possibility of 'drama' when it's literally just a LFG channel.

i

>fixated on this point
Which one, that you're a retarded newfag that is going to shill his own Discord here? Yes, seems I was correct.

lets go boys

This looks pretty cool, just going full ham on crit in gear aswell?

Yeah keep avoiding the fact that it would literally just be a LFG thread you dumb illiterate nigger faggot.

not that dude but unless you're banning anime avatars on sight and actively on top of that shit 24/7 it's going to fill up with that shit

>actually giving blizzard money after they shat on the fanbase about classic wow and shut down fan servers
>"you don't want that"
blizzard can go choke on a nigger cock, none of the original people are still with the company. the name means nothing.

Attached: super mario reich.jpg (800x1132, 251K)

>it would literally just be a LFG thread
Cool, that way I don't need to use Yea Forums nor be anonymous.

Also, you are already competing with Picklescore and his "I just made a discord for all the Yea Forums users". So why use yours instead of his? Or Tewicore? Or Trandate? Or the one from /wowg/ trannies? At least these retarded newfags from Reddit/*chan have been here longer than you.

How much can people get away with when it comes to stuff like this?
It seems shitty to me as a healer to deliberate gimp my spec and healing potential for my guild/raid just so I can go out and farm a bit more effectively. Even though I totally get why someone would do that

Like what would the raiding difference be between a druid who went with that kind of hybrid spec for farming and just showed up to raid with it, and a druid who just went all in on their best pve healing spec?

Druids are shit PvE healers and they give you a spot for the buff, combat rez and innervate the actually good healers. Also Druid is the less played class, so you'll have your spot guaranteed.

Look up the specs and check what the difference is.

0/30/21 gets you +20% int at the cost of +10% healing, either +15% healing to rejuv or -6% mana cost of healing touch, and swiftmend. It's barely worse.

a decent guild will take that into consideration and give you some raid consumables for free

Fishbotting is at the point where it's next to impossible to properly identify and punish. As previously mentioned, GM's may entertain themselves by distracting you, or teleporting you to GM island, as a test, by if you sit at your computer watching netflix, eating, and playing something else on the side, like heroes 3, you'll react perfectly well, and pass inspection. In fact, the largest factor in you passing is your reaction time, which as also mentioned previously, may sick due to English being a hard language for you.

As for fishbots, they come in a variety of interaction methods and with loads of effiency settings.
For vanilla, on private servers, Wrobot has been king for a while now, giving us loads of control over the bot: custom zone pathing with local pathing logic, fight class logic, loot and so forth. As for fishbotting, that alone has all the settings you would want for all parts of the fishing process. I would slow it down to 'tired' levels, and usually completely avoid detection. They don't check people fish at meh rates, and miss stuff regularly, has afk periods, and generally behaves humanlike. You think bots are easy to see; well, those are the bots of amateurs. Those of us who brew our own setups, get into coding and customizing our setup as far as we like, become so unique looking that it never shows.
Trust me, mention anything 'bot-like' and I'll tell you how I've gotten around it. Jittery movement? Smooth movement.dll
Party interaction? Party buff logic in fightclass + autotrade functionality from lazypig. Seriously, when I began botting a year ago or so, I thought what you could do was little and terrible. But oh how wrong I was....

>don't visit these threads for like two days
>visit on
>some retard is shilling his discord and trying to make a Yea Forums guild or some shit
knew it was only a matter time
can't wait for all the epic avatarfags and tranny orbiters

Don't hit on me, baaaka

Paying a monthly fee to play a 15 year old game in the hopes it will make you feel young again.

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Prove this image wrong.
/pol/ approved mmo.
The savior of the white race.
We are going home.

Attached: file.png (1408x1688, 1.09M)

Imagine that a whole $15 a month
That's some serious candy allowance money

I managed to farm decently enough as a resto druid. Hit them with Starfire and Insect Swarm, then start smacking them with my Lava Dredger. It wasn't so bad. Managed to run off my share of gold farming hunters even.

>$15 a month is candy allowance for chinks and slavs
They are the majority of pserver players.

The first sperg presents itself on command.

What are you talking about?

I was in a Yea Forums guild on that one pserver led by crooked russians, didn't even know it was a Yea Forums guild until I joined their Discord.
It was pretty fun actually, no one was a memeing fuck and controlled the devilsaur on that server.

Oh I do have to add that we've had a tranny problem but that was sorted out quite quickly when he tried starting drama.

He’s doing God’s work.
The absolute faggots need to be contained in one server, and wrangled long enough that they get too committed to leave it.

there was a horde guild that was based
was...
bros..

Which server?

elysium and then lights hope.
fuck kronos. and fuck elysium

Elysium was a shitshow of the highest caliber.
Fucking ruskies.