Sekiro cracked immediately

>sekiro cracked immediately
>devil may cry 5 cracked immediately and the pirated copy gives more fps than the retail one
>resident evil 2 cracked 1 week after release.
why should i be spending money buying single player games again?

Attached: 1552310525996.jpg (600x600, 74K)

OP is a turbo faggot.

Why are you stealing like a nigger?

Japanese devs literally leak their game on purpose like that for some reason.

Attached: 1553480490001.png (1169x857, 144K)

What're you going to do about it, wagecuck?

Attached: 1547903425898.png (900x900, 90K)

what does cracked even mean? why does it take some time? does someone literally need to beep boop hack the game and can't just copy it like with movies or tv shows?

don't. what do I care? more people get to play games, that's really all that should matter, when it comes to looking at the hobby.

>stealing

Are you stealing if you draw a copyrighted character?

>used to pirate
>got degree
>financial advisory
>six figure income
>just buy because it's not worth the hassle
ez

Attached: 1553463274326.gif (180x166, 457K)

Attached: 1298182083004.jpg (413x291, 93K)

Pirating isn't really a hassle though.

missions 6 and 13 are only fun if the co-op gimmick kicks in

i bought dmc5 to support the most based man in the industry

Attached: nuutgeenm.jpg (400x400, 25K)

This place has really gone down the shitter in recent years, should have expected the political fags to have moralist egos to match but what the fuck do I know? I'm only here to talk about VIDEO GAMES while everyone cries foul when somebody "Steals" from the kikes destroying gaming.

Attached: 1515121085507.jpg (741x486, 38K)

>piracy
This is fine
>frog avatarfagging
This is not.

>proud of being a poorfag
fucking shiggy

>Spend money for singleplayer games
No, thanks i'll stick with my gacha waifu

Attached: 480px-korwa_summer_a.png (480x400, 137K)

You need to access the game via some of the code
the crack by-pass the code and let you play the game.The codder crack the game by bypassing the file and put is installer instead like codex .

Because if you want more of them, you need to support them, otherwise you're just fucking yourself in the end if you're actually a fan.

This, all I need to know is that I'm a good person with morals and have respect for other people's work, never committed a crime since I'm not a nigger.

Attached: 1552331639485.jpg (874x914, 132K)

The absolute state of zoomers

>he wants more people playing videogames
>like that has made any good for the industry or quality

this girl looks like she's from a pokemon game

normalfags with terrible taste don't even know how to pirate. just look in this thread.
>what does cracked even mean? why does it take some time?

Some people are so fucking ignorant, I remember there was a guy here asking what a torrent was, it makes me wonder how do they even get here.

Because that's how markets work.

If you go into a restaurant and order a 3 course meal but at the end refuse to pay what do you think will happen?
The owner won't be able to afford to buy ingredients, they won't be able to afford the salaries of their staff and inevitably they will go out of business.

Same thing with video games.
If there is a game out there you like and want to see more of then BUY IT because otherwise the people behind it will no longer be interested in continuing the franchise if they can't take a profit.

I can sympathise a little if you can't afford it but if you can don't be a cheep cunt.