Y'all got any Animal Crossing Switch leaks? It's heavily implied that the game will come out in April

Y'all got any Animal Crossing Switch leaks? It's heavily implied that the game will come out in April.

Attached: animal crossing switch.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1107740961000620034
youtube.com/watch?v=FUpvXj4PWWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Come out in less than a month with no information or any sort of direct
Where did you hear this?

It's not coming out untill November

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ChaoS;Child - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.16_[2017.08.29_17.52.31].jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>It's heavily implied that the game will come out in April.

Attached: 1548530662086.png (997x1559, 936K)

> It's heavily implied that the game will come out in April.
Is it now?

>It's heavily implied that the game will come out in April
Did you just throw this in your post to get some easy (You)s? They wouldn't fucking release such a huge game so early without showing it off

>It's heavily implied that the game will come out in April
>implied
/Thread

>thinking that nunintendo can match how good the original and wild world were
Just let it go user, new leaf should have been a lesson

More informations about Animal Crossing only at E3

>Animal Crossing's anniversary is on April 14
>Tax Day is on April 15
>Nintendo usually releases a Nintendo Direct every April (or close to April)
>twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1107740961000620034
>Reggie Fils-Aimé also retires on April 15 but might spend his last day revealing the new Animal Crossing game
If you trust that one literal who on Twitter who "leaked" the game by posting a list of ideas with the word "leak" slapped on it while spouting "hurr durr muh e3 muh november" then you're delusional. There's a good chance something will happen in April.

Attached: 1456562251560.png (807x700, 445K)

has there even been any trailers sense it was annouced?

Almost all Animal Crossing games are released in November.

Nope. Not even any screens. No info at all. Fucking nothing.
These people thinking it's coming out next month are delusional retards.

>you don't work for nintendo
[citation needed]

You don't have to work at nintendo to look at the release dates you fucking retard

>Dobutsu no Mori release date: April 14, 2001

I'm pretty confident there will be an AC Direct in April, but there's NO WAY it's releasing that month. I'm expecting mid-summer at the earliest.

>Release dates are different based on region

Attached: bird with question marks.png (180x211, 57K)

release in April? no way

I mean it's not impossible but I don't think they'd just drop Animal Crossing in just a few weeks when we have basically no idea about any of it

I was gonna call you a faggot for being wrong, but then I remembered I'm European, what are the chances we'll get the same release day for all areas?

Attached: 154752087157744.png (446x473, 240K)

>japanese
>caring about American tax day of all fucking things

Attached: sam hyde gif.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Based retard
Animal Crossing: Wild World November 23, 2005
Animal Crossing: City Folk November 16, 2008
Animal Crossing: New Leaf November 8, 2012,
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival November 2015
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp November 21, 2017

Why did Nintendo of America make that tweet, then? :^)

Are you saying japs don't pay taxes? LOL

>AC Switch announced for 2019
>Implying they won't do anything for the anniversary of the series

You're in for major disappointment if you think the game is going to be released in april when we haven't gotten anything more than a teaser.

Because Nintendo of America is just a marketing arm of Nintendo, they don't decide when games are released

Also American tax day =/= Japanese tax day

>tom nook tax tweet
>smash bros teaser
>advertisements
d e l u s i o n a l

>japan tax day: march 15
>america tax day: april 15
>only one month away from each other
So how many cocks are you gonna suck when the game comes out in April?

Im just popping in to say I am actually infuriated that you think first of all that tax day is worthy of a nintendo direct, second why the FUCK would the japanese coincidentally celebrate their tax day the same day as ours, and finally your excessive optimism about the game means your either a troll or actually delusional, its way too soon to release in a month. Side note im kinda sauced so if my grammars off yeah

dude you need help

>"I am actually infuriated"
outplayed, have fun getting fucked in the ass when we get animal crossing switch next month

Attached: 1336942871543.gif (248x319, 155K)

>April
Are you fucking retarded

>Animal Crossing: New Leaf
>November 8, 2012

fucking idiot
you're thinking of Tobidase Dōbutsu no Mori

Attached: isabelle shut the fuck up bitch shirt.gif (540x400, 1.16M)

It's from the wiki itself.

We're getting an AC Direct at the absolute most

Attached: CA478084-C4F1-4828-B0F3-A13C3B2D144A.png (500x303, 92K)

this. Aprilfags are beyond delusional lmao.

Y'all remember they tried to explain a Nintendo Direct being delayed because it happened right after a major earthquake and because the Direct would have had Isaac doing earth-shattering shit?
That was retarded but there was something at least vaguely coherent about
>Japan has delayed broadcasts after major disasters(e.g. Madoka Magica's last few episodes, infamously)
>earthquake imagery in a video game might be in bad taste
>Nintendo will smartly delay this

Are we so far gone people are literally just saying "heavily implying" and we're just gonna run with that? Who the fuck is heavily implying anything? Nintendo ain't doing shit and they're definitely not gonna drop the biggest weapon in their arsenal that doesn't involve Mario, Link or Pikachu with absolutely no marketing buildup.

Attached: you are already fed.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

yah april of like 2022

>heavily implied that the game will come out in April
I don't know what kind of fever dream you had but I assure it doesn't represent reality. We're probably not seeing it until Q3 at the earliest, a potential streetdate was accidentally leaked by a retailer months ago for like November.

All of Switch 1st party releases are worldwide now, you dumb faggot

Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, etc.

I think the reason it's taking them so long to show is anything is because they want a global release. Wouldn't want another New Leaf situation where Japan got the game nearly seven whole months before the US did.

reminds me of playing maplestory were kms got updates like almost a year in advance

Animal crossing always gets released a couple of months before Pokémon, which isn’t going to be until late 2019 so I’m expecting end of the summer/fall for animal crossing. A direct or trailer in April would be cool though.

>accidentally leaked by a retailer months ago for like November

Or considering every other Animal Crossing traditionally comes out in the holiday season(besides New Leaf's western summer launch), and Pokemon will likely have its usual October/early November spot, November is the easiest month to pick so Nintendo can have everything in place for a holiday blitz.

Alternatively it'd be nice if it came out in September so we could at least experience Halloween and Thanksgiving in-game.

Attached: 1540299414113.gif (532x274, 1.51M)

>Aprilfags
>s
It's literally one guy

>only one
>he doesn't know

Shut up OP

I just wanted to pop in to tell you that you're actually retarded. Okay, I'm out now.

>living under a rock

youtube.com/watch?v=FUpvXj4PWWs

>there's been literally nothing announced about the game other than it exists
>and you expect it to be released because of some cheeky joke NoA made
Are you genuinely retarded? Honest question here.

Attached: 1550166262328.jpg (765x630, 114K)

In Japan, rest of the world's releases are varied

No way they won't do a simultaneous release for this one so it could release any time

>Japanese release dates
It gets a worldwide release now, and EU/US dates are all over the place, ranging from November/December to June

could release any time, but I don't think its dropping next month when we know literally nothing about it. They'll probably do a Direct reveal in April and give us a date then.

We're also getting Smash 3.0 and Joker in April too, so it would line up with that.

April ends in 5 weeks and we haven't seen a trailer or any gameplay yet.

I have a really bad feeling that AC is gonna be delayed, theres too many games slated for Q3/Q4, something has to move to Q1 2020, and its gonna be AC

We already saw them delay Yoshi and FE, and we know for a fact Yoshi was done in October

>announce AC Switch
>proceed to be quiet about it for 6 months
What the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: 1550846836849.png (771x723, 680K)

That they'd do a Direct closer to its release, and then release it

warcraft 3 is getting the same treatment and i fully paid off my preorder on it asap just like i did with this game

>announce Metroid Prime 4
>process to not show it off for 18 months until you announce that you're just going to remake it from the ground up
What the fuck were they thinking.

FE didnt get talked about for like a full year after its announcement
Shin Megami is MIA
Luigis Mansion 3 same boat as AC

They have been fucking retarded with announcements and info

>Nintendo's twitter makes a silly joke about spending your tax refund, using a popular shopkeeper character to imply you should spend it on Nintendo products
>Yea Forumss face when

Can't wait for when Joker drops and some new datamining hits.

Attached: 1477279538343.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>needing to see gameplay when every game is the same
OP might be a faggot, but you're even bigger faggots. If you've seen and/or played New Leaf before then you've seen and/or played more than half of AC switch. It's like the Pokemon games, it's the same thing with a new coat of paint.

Attached: 1461318239505.gif (250x188, 910K)

.. ok, but they release it before games in order to promote them, stupid.

You really think an unseen first party Nintendo game is coming out in under 5 weeks?

>animal crossing
>first party
>using words out of context to make an extremely niche game series seem more important as a means to validate your opinion
Advertising comes in many forms and there's already plenty of it as far as Nintendo standards go. You gotta remember that Nintendo loves keeping everything hush-hush. ACPC and SSBU also exist to promote awareness and plenty of people are already hyped for the new AC game. Don't forget that word of mouth still is and always will be one of the strongest forms of advertising, along with social media. I'm sorry that you don't understand how advertising works and you live in the stone age where you think a TV commercial is needed before something can be known.

Why are they going to release it within the next 5 weeks with no marketing or advertising whatsoever?

They'll probably do a Direct in April and tell us the date then.

>extremely niche game series
Wild World and New Leaf both sold like 12 million copies

>no marketing or advertising whatsoever
cringe and ignorant

yikes

Attached: haHAA.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>an extremely niche game series

This isn't fucking Kirby or Fire Emblem. This is Animal Crossing we're talking about.

>Kirby and Fire Emblem
>Lesser than Animal Crossing despite being much bigger, older and popular franchises
Okay, now THIS is shitposting.

Attached: 1466119243014.png (551x529, 403K)