ITT hidden gems

ITT hidden gems
I'll start

Attached: Division2_Epic.jpg (1200x674, 194K)

I wonder why its so hidden

It's just ok. Not reeally a gem of any sort.

go back to r/thedivision you fucking Ubicuck

>$200,000,000 marketing budget
>hidden

Its hidden because its an Epic exclusive

I've been playing it and I've really been enjoying it. A lot of fun to explore and the AI is brutal.
It's a shame they shot themselves in the foot by not releasing on steam.

Why would you even consider buying any Ubi game on steam when they're all on Uplay anyway

The only recent Ubisoft "hidden gem", if you can even call it that, is New Dawn, which is inexplicably better than its predecessor, although still inferior to 2/3/4.

I’m so glad you made a thread about this game.

It’s nigh impossible to play solo because enemies LITERALLY spawn behind you.
Can’t play the game until it’s fixed. :(

It's on uplay as well

Git gud
shitposting aside, stay mobile, and move covers. When you sit still, you're just asking to have the enemies spawn on-flank

games great. at which level do you unlock the calibration station? i just reached level 25

Use an assault turret to keep enemies occupied, or pulse to locate them when playing solo.

I dunno dude it's pretty well advertised.

Apparently it underperformed, geez I wonder why....

is anyone else having problems with the game randomly freezing for a second multiple times? it happens randomly

You get it after upgrading the Campus settlement to level 3, which is roughly level 22-26 progression wise.

I honestly forgot about this. How long has this been out?

Is there any way to increase the item level of a weapon? Found a gun I really like with good passives but it seems I can just transfer one of them to a new gun and that's in. I just want to feed it other guns to keep it's item level up, what the fuck.

Here's a real hidden gem. Hardly any of my friends had heard about it, and I was told about it randomly on Yea Forums. This shit is short but fantastic.

Attached: 23470--768078.jpg (750x350, 92K)

>Hidden
This mediocre looter-shooter has been advertised everywhere for nearly 3 weeks now. Just face it, it's so milquetoast and bland that it's not even worth complaining about it.
Maybe Ubi will learn that you can't make games where you scale up up human/realistic mob health while also having cool bad-ass guns that just feel like you're playing with nerf guns. Better luck next time.

Attached: 1541545339434.gif (512x384, 1.89M)

Clancy games peaked at Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Is this pasta from Division 1 launch?
I get you enjoy showing everyone your hateboner for Ubisoft because it helps you fit in with your e-friends on the chans, but at least do some research and investigation rather than forming a judgement based on nothing but your stubborn prejudices and fantasy scenarios you create in your head.
Imagine robbing yourself of decent games because you are too stubborn and full of your own sense of taste to judge a release on its merits.

this is the part where you call me a shill

shill

This game is fun but has really shit AI at times. You know how in Super Mario how touching an enemy would hurt you so enemies are always walking towards you because they know they can fuck you up with a touch? The Division 2 has some bullshit moments where yellow enemies will just charge straight at you and one shot you behind cover because they know they can tank what you give them. 95% of the deaths in this game are your fault this one is not and is bullshit.

Just because it completely flopped doesn't make it a hidden gem. It would still have to be good.

"looter shooter" as a genre needs to die. I escaped Destiny's neon claws and will never go back. These games don't respect your time. I watched interviews with the division devs and they gleefully admit that they do not give a fuck about story