Mom says its my turn to play

mom says its my turn to play

Attached: 1551018400665.png (1280x720, 951K)

the clocks went back last night u little shit get lost

...On zBrush?

We got Playstation and Xbox.

All the kids is welcome, mother fucker.

A Boondocks reference? On my Yea Forums?

Shit.

Belze set me up.

only if you give me gilda's panties

ok but first I have to do an anal inspection first. Take your pants out and lift your butt.

Go away Phil

Why is the mom so hot?

Attached: B4E77B0A-B751-4E2C-A974-FED8EF66DD1D-6515-00000AD1B4226C45.png (180x284, 26K)

she's a semen demon that takes semen from demons

is that MOTHERFUCKING PHIL? PHIL THE ANNIHILATOR, BEST BOY PHIL, DEMON LORD PHIL, ONE AND ONLY PHIL OF ONE

and it's his turn to play

>when it gets revealed he was left behind

>Yakusoku no Neverland
The manga is better and farther along, much like how Mahou Shoujo Site was when it got it's anime adaptation. I expect them to fuck up the adaptation to this series as well since the source material has not concluded it's initial run and thus they'll do what most studios tend to do and pull a Hellsing. That is to say they will make up their own ending, shit on the source material in the process, then if they desire to redeem themselves make an OVA series several years down the line when the series is actually complete like how they did with Hellsing Ultimate. Also this isn't video games, is that way.
No one who would let their son be cattle is attractive in the slightest. Guess who her son is by the way. Fucking guess. The whole reason why she's the mother at Gracie Fields is she gave birth to one of the cattle, and that's what's needed to secure your position as such. Otherwise you get eaten just the same.

I doubt that, the show is clearly going to have more seasons. It's also a really good adaptation although I do agree the manga is a bit better because of its unique artstyle. Emma's keikaku face was better in the manga.

Also just wait until you guys see what actually happened to Norman, or what happens when Emma ends up at Goldy Pond. The two events are tied by the way, someone from where Norman ends up is at Goldy Pond by the time Emma gets there. Course you'll need to read the manga in order to actually know the plot.
Emma is best girl and like with how Aya was in Mahou Shoujo Site I just want to adopt her and give her a good life. These kinds of situations where kids get thrust into horrible situations really tugs at my parental instincts, which is why I enjoy the Princess Maker franchise so much. It lets me raise a child to the best of my ability, give them a good life, and see them become the best person they can be. Princess Maker 2 and 5 are the best in the series by the way, but make sure to pirate them, the localization team is incompetent and made the Steam release of Princess Maker 5 unplayable. Gainax should not hire stupid fucking Koreans under any circumstance.

This show is garbage with absolutely no character development. I read the manga too and it doesn't have any either. The characters are flat and uninteresting with no personality.

Shut up bitch you're demon food!

>I expect them to fuck up the adaptation to this series as well since the source material has not concluded it's initial run and thus they'll do what most studios tend to do and pull a Hellsing. That is to say they will make up their own ending, shit on the source material in the process, then if they desire to redeem themselves make an OVA series several years down the line when the series is actually complete like how they did with Hellsing Ultimate
Don't they just make anime seasonal nowadays?

The manga is alright until they escape the orphanage, and then it immediately turns to shit.

That's beside the point neonate. The point is that 99% of all anime that has ever been produced is an adaptation of some kind, usually that of a manga, light novel, video game, visual novel, eroge, or Western production. And any time you deviate from the source material even in the slightest you get people on your ass both in the East and West who want your blood. The most notable exception of this not being the case is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's second season and how they handled the Endless Eight arc by making the same episode multiple times. It got people to destroy merchandise and burn books. So unless there is some kind of incest plot that results with what happened in the anime adaptation of OreImo resulting in them changing the ending because of death threats made by insane otaku, then expect the adaptation to be shit or to shit on the source material in some way when it's original run isn't complete.

You're not human if you think that is the case, but then again you're an animetard, you probably support shit like corporate-run localization and social justice and thus weren't really ever human to begin with.