So its only problem was that it was slow, correct?

so its only problem was that it was slow, correct?

Attached: 220px-Mario_Party_4.jpg (220x308, 34K)

2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 1

Felt like a worse 3. 5 and 7 were also shit

That...is exactly the way I would order them. Well done, user

8 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 1

1 is the best because you lose coins when minigames are lost, not causing massive coin bloat. Joystick spinning games suck though

3 > 5 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 2 > 7

I don't like hats

based. 8 was great. It had the best board being king boos haunted hideaway and the best bowser board for the gimmick alone.

And playing as a hammer bro was fucking cool as shit

5>2>4>1>the rest

Attached: 1552893889724.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

4's boards are complete garbage.
Most of them have some retarded RNG element that can just block access to complete parts of the board at a time.

Plus they had really bland-looking metal walkways.

All the music and sound effects sound the fuckin same for all the GameCube games and it’s fuckin obnoxious.

6 < 7 < DS < 4 < 3 < Super < Star Rush < 8 < 2 < Island Tour < 5 < Advance < 10 < 9 < 1

8 is where the series died for me. 9 it just stopped being mario party altogether minus the mini games. 11 they seem like they attempted to mend it.

>SOUL
all the N64 games
>SOULESS
everything that came after; even when I was younger, the GCN games seemed off

>DS that low
I'm as a big a contrarian as the next guy but DS was dope.

I think you accidentally made that list backwards.

4 was when they were still adjusting to the new tech of the gamecube. The minigames are alright but there are no new characters, board design is lame and uninspired and soulless, generic square paths, gimmicks done better by the later GCN titles etc.

6 is the best of the gamecube parties

1 is the best because it had Mini-Game Island

yeah, 8 was sick, Cardiator was my favorite minigame even though it was one of those RNG ones

Of the ones I've played
7 > DS > 4 > 1 > 9

2 >3 >1

What's wrong with 1?

nothing. its the first game in the series so naturally its very barebones and there's almost no reason to play it after far better improvements came out.