youtube.com/watch?v=JJcp0dkF86I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh?
I never died by him once, litteraly just run past him to a safe room
Hes the only thing that makes the game scary between all the boring puzzles

>Fucking retarded
yes you are

I had just got the club key and was going to that western office, 2 lickers, a fuck ton of zombies and Mr X

Suck my dick unkillable enemies

its ok the game bored me b4 i even encountered him

Ok? Then try again and try to get through?
The point of the game is dying and learning from mistakes

And I was having fun doing that without some flatfooted retard ruining my fun every 5 minutes

He's far too harmless if anything

OP's a fag

Attached: 1277348333621.jpg (292x215, 10K)

Its okay to be bad.

If you use your brain you will run into him about twice.
And if you're good at video games, he can't do anything to you even if you're in the same room.
Only thing that sucks about Mr. X is how easy he is to deal with

Same for Resident Evil

No one ever died to him, he just makes the game stresful which is perfect for this game

It's very good though

Use all your ammo to kill everything in the hallway leading to the Dark Room save room, board up the only window in it. There, Mr. X is now dealt with forever.

If you think so

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

I do.

If you're Leon, you still gotta deal with the western hallway. Claire can cheese it by unlocking that room early before the lickers and X even show up, but Leon has to go through there to get the jack handle. However, you can still basically solve it by boarding up all the windows in that hall and killing the existing zombies before X ever shows up.

You don't have to die to him to be annoyed. I didn't die to him once, I just got annoyed because I would have to stop working on the Library "puzzle" to walk in a circle for 2 mins so he would leave

The fact your just cheese him with safe rooms shows it's a bad mechanic.

>I would have to stop working on the Library "puzzle"
you can move multiple book cases at once. takes me like 5 seconds to do it, and I've done while he's chasing me.

Is dead space any better? Might switch over to that

>Forgotten Soldier, near the end
>hear thump thump thump

>nearly shit my pants
>get away an there's another zombie rave and a fucking G in the way
Is this some kind of fucking joke

Attached: 1502148517049.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

So you're saying he's no threat at all - and thus a bad mechanic.

Good, we agree.

>So you're saying he's no threat at all - and thus a bad mechanic.
if you use the ol noodle and plan things out then yes he's not a threat, apparently you can't do that though.
he's meant to put a bit of pressure on you and turn otherwise easy rooms/encounters into a possible problem.

You can coax a jab out of him to juke him. I was way too careful in avoiding him until my S-Rank HC runs. I used to lead him on a massive chase so I could align the shelves in the library while he was out of the room, but you can just run laps in the library (or set it up so that you can move two shelves, and just run a lap for the last one). And the library is the only point in the game where he actually poses a threat--everywhere else you should just be in and out, looping around obstacles if he drops in.

their both good games, but no it's not better.

But you just said he's not a problem. Which is it?

Why didn't they also give him a bulletproof gimp mask?

Attached: 1553449547649.jpg (435x530, 22K)

But it is fucked when he appears and the only place you can run is a corridor where lickers are.

this is why you stay in school.

>2 lickers
>he didn't kill every single enemy he came across
plus you can easily avoid X
if you go to places where you only need to use the Club Key (1st floor interrogation room, 1st floor records room), you'll never have to double back, especially if you already grabbed the large gear on the third floor
face it, you're just retarded

There are invincible monster chase sequences in both DS 1 and 2 (I never played 3), with part of the sequence in DS1 taking place in a series of rooms where there's no air and enemies keep spawning, so you're kinda SOL if you're trying to avoid this type of enemy in that game.

Are you that fucking bad at video games? Sekiro is actually difficult. Literally all you have to do is bait him then run past. Get good.

>first instinct upon seeing your first licker isn't to shove your newly acquired shotgun down its throat

Attached: 883710_20190304213828_1.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

He's an additional factor of tension adding a layer of strategy and potential failure to a game that otherwise mostly relies on atmosphere.

No matter how good I am at evading him, hearing his footsteps in the background still give me moments of pause and contemplation where I would otherwise simply stroll to my current destination.

Attached: 1542108703677.jpg (340x372, 38K)

He's a problem if the player is as dim or unwilling to adapt and plan as you are.

Get good

After hitting it point blank 8 times and it still came at me I realized this wasn't 1998 anymore.

Attached: 1549757591508.jpg (422x496, 61K)

That same thing would happen if there was a mechanic that just had your screen randomly black out for a minute

if you planned your path optimally, Mr X will never be hot on your ass unless you visit the records room, where he's scripted to show up, but even then you can just circle around him and run straight to the library

I have no bullets on both my shotgun and pistol.

then use the knife
it is actually the most OP weapon in the game

This nigga

Attached: 1553460881451.jpg (604x604, 92K)

No that wouldn't be the same

Attached: 111-1552938441-203534512.jpg (2715x1527, 279K)

Dude, a knife against a licker?
For real?

The only way I can put my knife on a licker is if he caugh me and a stab him once in the chest, loosing the shit in the process.

>No matter how good I am at navigating in the dark, having my screen go black still gives me moments of pause and contemplation where I would otherwise simply stroll to my current destination.

If you're not overflowing with ammo then this may not be the game for you

I honestly cannot fucking wait for this entire board and the rest of the casual scum in the world to shit their pants and cry to mommy when they eventually have to deal with a real threat

Attached: 023864825834.gif (500x352, 975K)

>I never played 3
you're not missing anything of worth. the only decent thing was getting to fly around in space.
also trips are checked

Attached: 1302049885632.jpg (250x325, 18K)

You can't shoot or run away from a blank screen for starters

sneak up on it and slash it dumbass
they can't see, so walk towards it and give it the ol' one-two
they get stun-locked easily by the knife, so if you slap its shit proper, it will never react to you in time

Now we're moving goalposts

You just replaced words in a sentence. It's explicitly not the same thing.

No, I'm showing you why your argument fails

just stop.

Attached: 1296362080723.jpg (479x317, 34K)

stop arguing with them, they get defensive at the slightest threat to their average intelligence that they try to bring you down to their level rather than acknowledge boring game design

youtube.com/watch?v=trF2W2xhGuk

Attached: dansu.gif (270x405, 1.75M)

Lol cope

>Dude, a knife against a licker?
yes. it is surprisingly effective.
>The only way I can put my knife on a licker is if he caugh me and a stab him once in the chest, loosing the shit in the process.
there's only one licker in the campaign that you have to aggro. the rest just walk up on and don't shoot your weapons before taking them out.

Attached: LICKERS BTFO SUB AND LIKE.webm (994x560, 2.92M)

Why does every semi popular game on here get a following that cannot stand people enjoying it?

Cry

Yea, they're incapable of seeing that just because something causes you to pause doesn't mean it's good. They're bragging about how it's no problem while simultaneously trying to make the argument that it creates a problem

That is only on the next installment.
And to be honest, they made Mr. X in such a way that he is now the Nemesis.

All you need to do is change the skin ( something that you can by the way).

I will try.
Too bad there is too of them close together and that Mr. X is right behind me :(

Attached: Nemesis.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Carefully explain how you think that's moving goalposts. He just pointed out why your retarded analogy doesn't work.
I was hoping this would turn into a comfy RE thread and not a "laugh at the retard as he post more and more stupid shit" thread.

>taking my time popping off handgun rounds to clear out a lounge
>TWO LICKERS APPEAR

Attached: fire.png (1280x963, 420K)

>X isn't a bad mechanic because it makes me do X
>but this other mechanic that would also make me do X isn't the same because it doesn't make me do Y and Z

shoulda killed em first before activating X
also why the fuck are you in there to begin with, the club key fits in a door somewhere else more easily accessible

okay, thats fucking terrifying.
i haven't played the full game yet, but i'm actually really looking forward to it. the last time i had fun with one of these was way back in like 09 when i beat RE5 in split screen with a friend, but this one looks too good to pass up. re7 didnt strike me as interesting at all and 6 was a schlock, but the demo was fun and i need a new game soon.

most of the shitposting is from a handful of autists with one that is so bad about it mods range ban him and have publicly said that he'll fixate on different games.

>Shooting enemies

I took a page out of the Dark Souls playbook and just run around all the zombies in this game.

Attached: 111-1552921193-1024466720.jpg (3840x2160, 1.66M)

Max cope and samefagging.
Truly cringe and yikespilled.

Attached: 1551020564325.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

you can down the tyrant. is your screen blackout mechanic avoidable in any way?

Ouch, swing and a miss

that's why grenades exist, for those situations where normal firepower just isn't enough

>hear his footsteps
>pause to think about where he is, if he's homing in on my location, if I'm going to get cornered trying to get my objective, and what my defensive plans are if he does
versus
>your monitor shuts off, it's the same because you stobb :DDD

Fuck off already

You have to discard a full stack of handgun bullets and shotgun shells then it goes away

The sole thing I dislike about the new game is how zombies can do a double lunge with zero cooldown which makes them faster than your running speed just slightly, letting them grab you from behind in cases they really shouldn't have been able to. And for a game about running away from zombies and conserving ammo this really gets to me.

>[X Gon' Give It to Ya plays in the distance]

Except none of that happens

once you leave the clock tower it'll end

can you run away from the black screen too, or do you just whine about it till it goes away?

Lol not if you aim

it only takes a handful of handgun shots to stun X long enough to run past him, stop being a jackass
hell 1 shot from the shotgun stuns him for the same effect, he's not really a threat unless you're retarded

>he's not really a threat unless you're retarded
Which is the point and why he's a retarded mechanic

Nah you just suck at the game

>there's no such thing as bad mechanics or game design
lol ok

No that's not your point and you know it

nah, he just catches whiny cunts like you and makes them squirm

>No loading doors
>Full sprint
>Rocket if your space out too far
>Tentacles for blast range/outside of melee
>Roar will be heard miles away because rooms aren't separate instances.
It's gonna be a blast, fuck the assblasted faggots who were too casual to even deal with Mr.X, I hope they can't even get passed the RPD segment in 3 because they cried too hard when Nemesis decided to wave his dick in their face.

Attached: 1549921343043.jpg (1035x1070, 129K)

keep seething lmao

lol Sorry babbies not everyone loves your vidya as blindly as you

it literally does. he'll only actively chase you if you run of fire a weapon.

seethe harder, turbo autist

Right back at ya, ultrasperg

He has to flex every time he punches or whiffs. Literally the easiest enemy in the game to run past.

X literally makes people too scared to play.

>I want the thread to be better.

I'll give it a whirl. I just finished my S-Rank runs of Route A for Leon and Claire and I'm torn between goofing around some more with my infinite weapons while also grinding out a route and just going balls-to-the-wall with an S+ attempt.

My Claire-A S Rank involved a lot of fumbling and dicking around with the Infinite Samurai Edge. I saved all of the white powders for the large gunpowders in the lab to make G3 easier; is that something I should do again? I should probably stick with the JMB and upgrade it to blow legs off of zombies, and that I should probably grab the explosive ammo upgrade (and ammo) for the revolver to make G2 and G4 a bit easier.

Also, I finally got around to playing RE1, 2, and 3 for this and it was super worth it. I still need to beat REmake, though--anyone have tips for that one?

It's kind of upsetting we're going to have to wait years for all of this. Hopefully, we'll have something a bit more sophisticated/bearable than wojaks for people to express their ineptitude with by the time its released

Attached: 1494796454906.jpg (595x842, 427K)

make a lot of acid rounds
dump acid rounds on Lickers to kill them easy
if you have more to spare dump them on G Birkin, but only to stun him long enough to slap him silly with other ammo
imo claire is the most boring to play

Hey man, look at this this way, the entire RPD segment is already done.
They just need the city sections, the clocktower, hospital and the sewage place.
I think the make or break of the game is Nemesis' AI.
If they make that right, no amount of nitpicking over "MUH 1:1 RECREATION OF MUH PS1 GAME" is gonna bring the game down, if Nemesis manages to knock it out of the park more than X, the game will be fantastic.

This is why I try to play through these games in one sitting. If I need to stop halfway through, I overthink how tense it was and I'll end up coming up with excuses to not continue the next day.

Attached: n-nod.jpg (651x658, 99K)

Flip flopping harder than John Kerry.

> X is too hard, and puts unnecessary strain on simple things
>Actually he's too ez, and poses no threat

Durrrrrrr. Onions mind. Sort yourself out.

fucking this

they've already damn near confirmed its happening, so i think what we really need to worry about for now is who is going to be the new mocap model for jill

Attached: 1527511011756.png (536x857, 424K)

Look at it this way: they wouldn't have overrun the entire RPD if they were COMPLETE pussies.

Should have seen the threads before release.
>Dynamic difficulty will let CASUALS beat this game, it's going to be too easy for shitties, and it won't present enough of a challenge for me, a hardcore gamer
Game releases
>DYNAMIC DIFFICULTY LITERALLY GIVES THE BOSSES A BILLION HEALTH, I BROUGHT 100 ACID ROUNDS TO THE BIRKIN FIGHT ON HARDCORE, USED THEM ALL, DIED, AND ONLY NEEDED 20 THE NEXT TIME, RIGGED GAME, I'M THE BEST PLAYER EVER AND I'M BEING PUNISHED
Dynamic difficulty table releases and it turns out that there's like a 7% damage dealt variation on hardcore
>W-well umm, D-dynamic difficulty t-tricks players! Even though the the adjustments are extremely small per death, and anyone skilled enough to notice this shit most likely wouldn't even have died in the first place.
People tried SO HARD to shit on the game, and they flip flop every time they get BTFO

I've given up on good looking mo cap models man, don't even get your hopes up about that shit, considering DMCV and RE2make.
I'm not the type to get bothered about that shit, but if you want your Julia Voth tier stylized model, you're probably just gonna wanna find a mod.

He is an absolute retard. When he charges his heavily telegraphed punch, literally just walk backwards and he'll miss every time. He also can't run and has the memory of a goldfish and will forget about you after you move through 3 rooms. Whatever fag, go back to fortnite or whatever it is you zoomers play nowadays.

I can see where you're coming from, but I'm only looking to S+ one route so I can enjoy the rocket launcher in the last one, and I feel like Claire-B is a bit more difficult to fuck up. There's one less licker to contend with, Sherry's portion is basically impossible to fuck up, flame grenades to juke G-Adults, etc.

Would it be advisable to get the SMG if I can route it? I managed a pretty solid G1 by using the badge for the SMG upgrade and just dumping the ammo from the 3F locker into him. The SMG also makes G2 pretty trivial.

Trish looks a little haggard, but i think everyone else in DMCV looks good. Claire is a bit goofy looking, but so is Jordan. Leon looks fine.
I think capcom handles the tech well, they don't fuck with the original face as much as a lot of western devs do, so i think if they pick a pretty woman for the part - and they will, since they have superior nippon sexism behind them - then things will be ok.

Attached: 1550158559301.jpg (649x707, 191K)

SMG is good for sniping legs I suppose, and there's plenty of ammo for it, especially if you make ammo too

These ghost survivor stories are hard.

Attached: 1544598155305.png (364x271, 56K)

Oh the men look on point, I don't think the mocapping does the women getting mocapped justice.
People bitching about Leon/Dante/Nero/Vergil are actually just retarded fags that are mad the characters look like real people because of some IRL trauma or some equally dumb shit.
I do think the female models do need some working on, they'll probably get it right in the future, Capcom has been absolutely doing right by their games so far so I have faith.
This coming from someone that bought 5/6/ORC on release, I'm used to buying turds because I don't want to watch RE die, but 7, yeah I fucking said it and REmake 2 are rays of light in the darkness

>if you planned your path optimally
>in a game you have never played before and therefore have literally no way of knowing what the optimal path could be
Wtg, faggot.

was 7 a genuinely good game? i never paid any attention to it and know almost nothing about it, only that you're in some kinda hillbilly house and it's all first person (which is what drove me away). is it worth playing before i get re2make?

streamable.com/xefkw
Honestly, I beat the mayor's daughter scenario and Not-Hunk on my first try.
Kendo's on the other hand kicked my ass up and down the fucking street

Attached: 20190224192305_1.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>DUDE WHY BOTHER KILLING ANYTHING JUST DODGE
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S LICKERS IN THE WAY JUST KILL THEM FIRST BEFORE OTHER THINGS HAPPEN LMAO
>KEK WHAT YOU MEAN YOU NOT PLAY PERFECTLY FROM DA START MANE LMAO
God I hate REtards

7's biggest issue is the lack of enemy variety, there's 2 enemy types in total, until you get to the end game, and it's brought up to a whopping 4 types, and they all have the same skin, people mistake "They r Molded" for them all being the same enemy, there's a few enemy types, they just have the same fucking skin, it also takes a nose dive about 3/4 of the way in, once you leave the Baker estate it just takes a free fall
Everything before that though is a solid 8-9/10

it's alright. probably the biggest negative is that the pacing is bad, and the game takes a nose dive in the last third of the game.
it's worth a playthrough if you ask me.

Are you serious? I have the complete opposite issue. With Kendo I died once and remembered to just save a grenade for the last bullshit hallway.

Ghost is just causing me all kind of horrible rape frustration. X, a wall of zombies and a G are you shitting me dude

This, Yea Forums has the equivalent of Dunning-Krueger when it comes to gaming skill

Attached: 1549229076834.png (839x637, 538K)

if you explored as intended, you'd know what key goes where and what path to take to cut down on travel time, thus cutting down time being chased by X
not anyone's fault you're retarded

it's obvious you don't care about the series and made this thread for the sole reason of shitposting.

are there any RE games that don't take a nose dive in the last portion of the game? honest question, i've only beaten 3-6, but i am knowledgeable about the first re2

I loved him. I wish he could show up at any point in the entire game. I hope nemesis in remake 3 is 100 times worse.

>Ghost is just causing me all kind of horrible rape frustration. X, a wall of zombies and a G are you shitting me dude
Magnum dawg, one mag shot stuns the big faggot.
Hell, my very first run I heard him coming I dropped a log in my pants and instantly reached for my Deagle brand Deagle and blew his hat right off his head, if you stun him, wait for his recovery, and stun him again the door is open by the time he recovers a second time
Or you could save the flash and literally just sit there as the doors open

Actually I made the thread not him. Hard to imagine more than one person disagreeing with you, huh?

>X GON give it to ya
youtube.com/watch?v=JJcp0dkF86I

not really, it's more a question of which games take the worst hit in quality near the end.
the early games aren't as bad for the most part, but they all just throw strong weapons/ammo at you and it turns into an action game with bad handling.

No, which is why when people got so asshurt about it in 7 I reminded them that the only game without a shitty ending Because most of it was shit was RE5, Wesker carries that trash heap.
But RE1/2/3 you're powercreeped to fuck and back, 4/5/6, you're facing fags with guns or SIMMONS for the 100th time, 7 is akin to RE1/2/3 where the shittiness comes from the powercreep and you're gunning everything the fuck down and trying to rapdily escape only to magdump the final boss

Attached: 20190127031427_2.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

doubt

Attached: 1551022587264.png (758x703, 411K)

Well honestly 7's quality dives much harder than previous games do. You can't go from decent quality old school gameplay to literal corridor shooter and expect people to not be pissed. Even the most linear and action packed of old RE endings didn't go THAT far down the shitter.

It's not hard at all, because shit posters are legion.

As are shitty mechanics in otherwise good games

>quality dives much harder than previous games do.
I'd hazard to say "Earlier" once the self destruct shit went off you were literally just mag dumping anything you came across.
Then you shot the boss with 5 magnum rounds and won the game.
I'd say everything from the beginning to the kids room was 10/10 though. Lucas was a straight 8, and the boat takes a MASSIVE shit dive once you reach the automatic.
Joe's DLC was 10/10 though.

Agreed. Thread unrelated.

Thread totally unrelated, there's always someone that defends bad game mechanics btw

>you can just run past the licker and he'll just reeee in place like a retard
Are you kidding me

Attached: mark.png (707x732, 740K)

Glad we agree. There's always some one that's it posts game mechanics btw

On my first plays I used the knife from the first zombie to walk up kill him since it stunlocks them anyway.

wat

>faggots saying he doesnt teleport around everywhere
>tfw he LITERALLY SHOWS IN ROOMS AHEAD OF ME

If he doesnt teleport at the very fucking least he can see through walls and find you without the aid of noise.

Glad we agree nigger. There's always someone that shitposts game mechanics btw

He has a couple of flags that alert him to where you are.
I know getting the H lever is one of them.
Other than that though if you're not slamming open doors and stomping around and shooting everything he'll never ever find you

It was a typo, the game mechanic is shit and you're one of the people defending a shit game mechanic

Your shit. Don't reply to me again grease ball.

>your
Look's like I win this debate

It's not a typo. You own, and compose the essence that is shit.

Mmhm, move along sweetie

Didn't australia ban Yea Forums,what is with these samefagging shit posters?

I'll always have the last word sweaty. You agreed, and there never was a debate.

k

resident evil 6 was the best one if you disagree go fuck up a different franchise please, re2 remake was okay but the difficulty was irritating and so was mr x. i like being a badass with the occasional slow creepy parts. this run past enemies gameplay is bullshit. if thats what they want players to do let us run past bosses or make them zelda esc puzzle enemies. either let us kill them or make every encounter escapable. if the latter sounds retarded its because gamers are retarded. and all you fags using the infinite weapons on further playthrours are collossal assholes if you think we should just run by enemies.

6 is the worst. You should be tarred, feathered, and placed in a labor camp.

Let me guess, you started with 4, so now you think RE is about suplexing every zombie you come across?

That's dangerous and not worth it on hardcore vs just stunning them and running past. When baiting them from the front in particular, it can be hard to predict when they will decide to lunge

Attached: hxc dodge.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

unfortunately it was only for a few hours.

>1 headshot each stunned the enemies in the room with the plant
Straight fucking luck

>go fuck up a different franchise please
6 is such a twisted version of how the franchise started out that this is 100% bait.

Attached: Ironic.jpg (352x910, 43K)

The pistol in that DLC isn't the same as Leon or Claire's, it'll stun headshot 90% of the time, very rarely does it fail to stun zombies, hell it's more reliable than the fucking SMG

Attached: leon.png (540x540, 514K)

If not it's fucking horrifying that spergs that started 10 games in think they have a say in anything

More like you're the retarded if this dude is giving you trouble.

>"insert boss fight with clunky tps controls here"
that's so revolutionary reddit

Whatcha talkin' about retard?

people in elementary school when RE5 was released are posting here now.

Just bait and weave retard, stun if you really suck

lol

jesus don't you have any mag ammo or acid rounds? it only takes like 3 shots from either of those i think

Ok Yea Forums, help me out. I played the first Resident Evil a little, but I didn't really enjoy it. That type of exploration doesn't appeal to me, and I thought the combat wasn't very good. I watched a silent playthrough on youtube and I thought the game looked pretty good, but not the kind of thing I would enjoy. Based on this, should I play REmake 2, RE4, or none of the games? I've heard that RE1 is somewhat different from the other games, but I'm not sure how different it is or which, if any, of the games I would enjoy.

RE5 and RE6 are more action games if that's your thing, but RE2 does feel a bit more dynamic than RE1 so you might like the 2 remake actually. In 2 the environment is more visually appealing (creepy museum turned police station) and you also transition through different locations throughout the game more often than in 2 than in 1, makes it a bit more interesting. But really at its core RE2 remake is a very similar experience to RE1, so if you don't like REmake 2 either after trying it then the series is just not for you.

What about RE4? I've heard it's a big change away from 1-3, and I think if I enjoyed it, it could help me get into the earlier games more easily

>They went with an ai similar to alien isolation, few scripted events, mostly random encounters with some flags
>They could've have given him "cut off" mechanics where he purposely tries to take different routes to meet you at key items
>They could've made 10 more bustable walls to surprise the player more often throughout the rpd
>They could've completely removed safe rooms save for the clock tower and stars room, only two rooms that you can't actually juke x
>they could've made him learn to block bullets with his hand, or learn the routes the player often takes
>Nope, just a basic pathfinder with a "DUGH PUNCH EM" check when you're too close with LOOSE scripted events that actually present a challenge

Attached: 1553237082014.png (720x720, 629K)

the later games are not within the same vein as the older games at all
it's best to start with the earlier entries and see firsthand how the series progresses

4 was a change in that it was the first game to use the "behind the shoulder" camera angle, but REmake 2 has this same kind of camera system. Honestly I think if you did try 4 and liked it, you would probably like REmake 2 just as much.

not much different to the original then

RE4 is a great game mechanically but really broke away from the classic formula the biggest things people loved about 4 were shit that it awful from an RE design standpoint.
>Attache case with 100+ slots
>Merchant
>Incremental upgrades for guns instead of finding pieces to attach to it
It's a decent action game, a little dated nowadays since you can't move and shoot, you can't run back towards the camera, only can backpedal.
You'll most likely enjoy it, but for a lot of people, they started with 4 and feel Resident Evil should have the things 4 had that were awful design decisions for a survival horror franchise.

I'm only disappointed because I assumed the Nemesis in RE3 hunting Jill at every turn was an original idea. I didn't realize RE2 had already done it.

Most of the normos weren't going to beat RE2 twice, it may as well have been

>re6 is the best one
>re2 remake is too hard because cant kill every thing
found the zoomer

Attached: 26c20d20993af15386aaf662e11266d38c141116.png (466x492, 128K)

nemesis is basically a new and improved version of X, and is actually a threat compared to X, so it may as well be an original idea

which is weird since I always seem to be able to kill everything and have more than enough ammo to spare
it's probably the infinite knife that's saving me a fuck tonne of ammo, but end-game I have like 60 shells rotting in my item box

I felt the purpose of X wasn't to be a threat by himself but make the police station itself more threatening when you've gotten comfortable with it. Really, if you don't know about him beforehand I didn't and you generally snuck around zombies and lickers, shit gets very intense after I thought I had the RPD under control. I wasn't scared of X, I was scared of what he'd make me run into.

fair point, which is why you clear areas out you have to backtrack through
otherwise you can leave enemies alone

First time players who aren't thinking they have to kill every zombie and can't predict what rooms they'll have to backtrack won't think of that, though. The game basically prompts you not to kill every zombie and I feel like a lot of people ran around a lot of zombies their first playthrough.

personally I killed everything my first playthrough
made going through the station with X around a lot easier
dodging zombies is an invitation for trouble imo, and there's a FUCK tonne of ammo too

The REmake crimson heads were a good idea and they should've brought that system back for RE2make.

yes i know they're because of the t virus and not the g virus but really who gives a shit

well technically the Crimson Heads are still there
just in the form of Lickers
it would be neat if the dead zombies you fucked up turned into crimson heads, but that wouldn't really work if you dismembered/beheaded the zombies

I shot the hat off mr x but it didnt give me the achievement, what gives?

check records

lmao op he gave it to ya
get fucked

>just in the form of Lickers
Lickers are different enough in mechanics that it doesn't feel that much similar.

>that wouldn't really work if you dismembered/beheaded the zombies
That's how it worked in REmake, though. I was thinking more immediate decap = no crimson head, but killing a zombie by just shooting it a bunch and/or dismembering (such that it will not get up again) means that it will regenerate the damage/lost limbs and become a crimson head.