Halo MCC

Still no release data, lol.

Attached: hmcc.jpg (1600x900, 212K)

>actually wanting to play a console FPS that was so bad it was the butt of every joke in 2007

Attached: 1553121479588.jpg (225x225, 12K)

They need to remove Halo 4 from the collection. It actually ruins the product its that bad. They should be paying people to ever own the game.

Halo 4 campaign was good

halo 4 was not THAT bad. it's better than 5 but not as good as the rest

Nope its shit. Game is shit.

WTF? I hate Halo 4 now!

>Halo 4 campaign was good

Attached: 1538349552870.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Attached: 2dhgu3k.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>Nope its shit. Game is shit.

Attached: wrongs.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>MUH FLYING PELICAN
>MUH ELEPHANT BUT BIGGER
>MUH DEATH STAR TRENCH RUN BUT MORE AUTISTIC
>MUH CORTANA WITH SAGGY TITS
>MUH QTE BOSS FIGHT

No.

>>MUH QTE BOSS FIGHT
I'll give you that, but the rest are silly points

There won't be any release data until after release date, dumbass.

It was boring at best.

>"Chief, I've updated your suit's firmware."
>armor physically changes

Defend this.

Attached: what happened.png (573x330, 155K)

When exactly is this coming out? Im not waiting a fucking year for games I already played.

nanobots

Nanomachines, son.

Unfortunately im not even kidding too

Attached: Nanomachines son.jpg (245x205, 6K)

>MUH CORTANA WITH SAGGY TITS
But this was the only good aspect of Halo 4

Attached: 1476247942265.jpg (997x2048, 248K)

They're releasing the games 1 by 1. First is Reach sometime this year.

god its so ugly

343 are some of the worst designers in the industry

They just retconned the armor's appearance entirely

You see random Spartans wearing in the opening CG during Halsey's interrogation that is IIRC showing us flashbacks to events that occurred prior to the Halo trilogy

>Going to enjoy every game with a large multiplayer community do to the staggered release and am okay with waiting to let the devs polish the games so it wont be like MCC launch on console

Attached: file.png (306x529, 476K)

Is this even anywhere in canon? The only place I can find it is an interview with that bald faggot Frankie.

Pretty sure its just a straight retcon

She peaked in H2A.

Attached: halo_2_anniversary_cortana.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

PC peasants finally have a game worth playing good for them

Why didn't they just say this was their take on Master Chief's armor? was it autism?

Literally everything must make sense in the lore to them. Literally everything man.

I still like milkies Cortana the best but I have nothing bad to say about any of her other iterations

Attached: halo_4_cortana_background_by_crowlad-d52fobn.jpg (900x506, 68K)

cute toes

You have to be 18 to post here.

>console FPS
>using controllers for fps
HAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Why does Halo 5 look so bad compared to H2A which came out a year before it?

Attached: h5.jpg (1200x675, 172K)

I guess we're just making shit up now

Its mostly the naturally-saggy tits and especially her face for me, I don't know what it is specifically.

Attached: 2372371-cortana_tooth.png (1024x434, 460K)

They don't have enough graphics budget for demanding effects or good textures when their whole 'aesthetic' is jamming as many polygons as possible onto every model, even if it looks like shit.

343 has this weird fascination with having everyone in the USMC treating Master Chief like he's a fucking idiot and cant remember he saved humanity and the entire galaxy only a few years ago.
The setting was weird and nobody gave a fuck about humanizing Master Chief, they even took off his helmet if you beat legendary.

I want to FUCK cortana

I think they want to release after E3 presentation so they can show how much they care.
They'll show the trailer and then say, you know what we said it will come sooner than expected well it releases today and sōyboys will scream throughout the theatre.

I wish we got halo 5 as well.
Tbh my senpaitachi i actually think the warzone mode looks kinda fun

God damn it's always 100% kino when they do shit like that

>343 has this weird fascination with having everyone in the USMC treating Master Chief like he's a fucking idiot
You mean one person you were supposed to not like?

Truly don't know what you have until it's taken away.

Attached: 1468717503834.gif (244x194, 1.95M)

>Halo Reach armor customization
>Invasion playlist
>Firefight
It's coming home bros...

we do, there's a custom game browser in Halo 5 Forge but I dont think it has warzone. The gameplay is trash though.

Not when they announced 100 days before that it is releasing 'sooner'.

I dont understand this post

Hype's dead.

343 is incapable of not fucking 1 single thing up.

Attached: fucking hell 343.jpg (758x677, 48K)

Attached: Untitled03.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>hype is nonexistent because you don't have the ability to play with xbox mouthbreathers

Attached: 1460586532554.jpg (720x575, 28K)

This is only tdm and it is barely optimized for PC, like five players maybe if even at its peak.

>thinking that the MCC came out in 2007
lmao

Attached: BCmlQEJ.jpg (800x595, 39K)

we're getting the MP beta next week which is running for 3-4 days, don't ask me where I got this info

Where did you get this info?

now you've done it, we have to delay the beta by a month. thanks

uh no, H4 had less polygons than H3

Hype died because they said that it is coming sooner than everyone expects and still not even beta has started.
They are releasing single game and not even whole collection. Not even remastering it but just porting 2011 game.

i bet you liked penny arcade, faggot

Stop being elitist, faggot. This is why everybody hates you.

>>MUH ELEPHANT BUT BIGGER
i hate halo 4 but that was the best part of it man

>literally making shit up so hard because you're seething that you weren't in the loop when it was at its peak

try not being a loser

Attached: 543578.png (335x402, 145K)

>All Armor Available
>No more Commendation Credit Grinding

Attached: 1346421459717.png (369x304, 202K)

So many redditors here now

Imagine being this much of a retard

They're going to release it on Switch and probably Mac as well. The windows announcement without a release date is just a teaser to make sure we all tune in to e3 where they'll announce everything.

Yeah, like this one right here.

They're releasing it on N-Gage as well, saving that for next year though

I don't see what's ridiculous about it. Exclusive games are great when you have a console to sell. Very few people are going to buy an Xbox one now that the generation is over, and very few people are going to buy the next gen Xbox just to play old remastered games. Cuphead was meant to be exclusive to Xbox One and personal computers but probably only sold 800,000 on Xbox one. Microsoft decided to cut their losses and release it on the switch since it obviously isn't convincing anyone to buy an Xbox one. They can make similar decisions with their other IPs that aren't making them enough money

Fuck niggers

If you actually think that then you're beyond retarded

Please explain why

I'll only buy Halo 4 if it gets me armor content in the other games, or if there's some sort of achievement system shared between all the games that unlocks armor.
Is everyone going to skip work again when Reach releases? I remember it felt like half the country skipped work for Halo 2 and 3, shit was ridiculous because no other game has had that happen before.

I just still prefer fortnite

>Announce Reach will be coming first on the PC lineup
>Won't be coming with Forge or Theater capabilities and will likely see a basic release if the original game's forge and theater on the Xbox version.
>The only way you'll be able to play custom maps is if you make them first on Xbox, encouraging players to double-dip until later on down the line they reintroduce Forge on PC when Halo 3 is ready.
>Halo 3, when ready, will likely have Forge and functionalities similar to and possibly above that of ElDewrito as they are working with some of the early team members but currently only in talks until it is time to start work on Forge when Halo 2 (Classic) is done.
>Forge will very likely share the same interface across all titles (3, Reach and 4).
>Staggered release means that a fractured playerbase won't happen for a while until each release comes about and players have invested time in to each title to discern which they find most suitable.
>Once all titles are finalized on PC, talks about mod support can begin and will likely see upwards of six months after final release of the entire collection before seeing any official confirmations of any sort regarding the matter.

Now this is based

Attached: 59y298.gif (640x360, 1.28M)

>blurry ugly mess
Stop, it hurts to look at

Halo 3 Cortana was her peak. Best eyes, face, hair, and boobies. Fat-ass fetish is for black people

Attached: cortana.jpg (173x441, 19K)

I dont have to, time will tell just how fucking dumb you are for thinking that.
Switch cant even run Halo CE at 30fps

>Switch
It’s going to be stream-only through XCloud.

>Mac
>fucking Mac

But H2A Cortana isn't running at a 640p resolution...

I'm still hype, nigger.
First up, beat campaign on Legendaty with superior m+kb controls for the first time ever.
Next hop into some Invasion and fuck up a few Spartan babies with my glorious Energy Sword.
Then it's off to customs when Forge drops until Halo 2.

>Switch cant even run Halo CE at 30fps
These are original xbox/xbox 360 ports. The switch can run those fine at 1080p 60fps
I'm not sure about Mac but one of the most trustworthy nintendo leakers, polar panda, has been saying MCC is coming to Switch which is the main reason I believe it. Microsoft's own SDKs are good for making PC/Mac/Switch/Xbone cross plat software and it seems like easy money to make a Mac version too

Do we know any system requirements yet?

They said they're gonna use the flighting to see how people's rigs react to the game and post recommended specs based on that

zoomers

Itll be broken at launch, so who cares.
343 has ruined the franchise, and managed to ruin upscaling old games.

Frank o connor is a tranny who refuses to come out despite his constant visits to the gay bars.

Attached: HTfS.jpg (1500x1948, 1.62M)

But why do holograms have to look like naked women?

lmao

>Frank o connor is a tranny who refuses to come out despite his constant visits to the gay bars.
The latter would have nothing to do with the former.

Because you're 16 and you cant appreciate the beauty of the female body.

The Outpost in July will have an official version of MCC on PC, so the first flight tests for Reach will be between now and then.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

My 8-bit cortana is better than your ultra-hd blur actress. Upscale ugly all you want, it won't be getting any prettier

Attached: cortana.png (1950x1225, 2.15M)

Is that a guy or a chick? Either way, I want to fuck it

Male

Attached: .png (1456x1595, 971K)

How ya'll gonna react when you see
>500GB dl

console MCC and 5 are already fucking ridiculous as is

>"Dont make a girl a promise if you know you cant keep it"

Kino

Games are being released individually, I'll have time to prepare for H2:A to drop and it's not like I'm going to bother buying H4.

Why would a hologram wear clothes? It's weirder that all the other ones do. If they all looked like naked genital-less people nobody would care.

Presumably the individual games will function like dlc, where you can simply untick the box of those you don't want to install. After finishing the campaigns, I'll probably only keep one or two of them installed.

That's how it is on the console version now

If I roll a 5, Reach will be out before July.

Attached: Dogbert.gif (450x338, 55K)

Getting your dick cut off and going to a gay bar to get dick sure does

>H2A was ba-

Attached: 5da87e35-78a4-4139-b59c-bea4ff57d0e1.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

>generic sci fi floaty rocks
Why?

>..ased

because it's better than en empty skybox

-d

The multiplayer maps were fine but they completely fucking butchered the campaign. L I T E R A L L Y soul vs soulless

Attached: 32423526234.jpg (1920x2176, 902K)

>giant Halo ring
>whatever planet the Halo is orbiting
>probably a sweet galaxy or something

>empty

Think you might be a bit messed in the head, friend.

H2A looks objectively better

>basically changed it from a city being engulfed in war to a perfect sunny day
What the fuck was 343 thinking

Please remove yourself from the thread

Attached: 21aaa791.jpg (300x256, 10K)

Anniversary Delta Halo is full of soul
Anniversary Quarantine Zone would be perfect if the snow was more prominent

Attached: QZ.jpg (1600x1200, 603K)

H2A looks great but I wish they did the cutscenes in game. It's kinda jarring.

I for one miss the days of beautiful prerendered cutscenes.

Attached: 1534861909916.png (543x651, 501K)

>still no Cortana edit

>unironically thinking cross play between console players and pc players is an expected and loved feature

I've always preferred in-engine. Makes it look more consistent.

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth

if it's nanobots then why didn't they repair the damage on his armor? you know, that big fucking scratch on his chest?

>NO MOD SUPPORT
>meanwhile in forge....

That's at least one reason why that explanation doesn't hold water.

Clearly Cortana thinks that Mister Chef needs it for bragging rights and/or style

>war can't happen during the day

Based and wortpilled

>MORE DETAIL AND OBJECTIVELY BETTER TEXTURES BAD

shut up nerd

can I get a pair of those nostalgia goggles?

The bottom looks better, though I will say the sun setting on the city appears more atmospheric than it being encased in the mist.

HURRY UP 343 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Did you sign up for flighting? The better it goes, the sooner they can release.

Yea Forumsros im so hyped that I haven't stopped playing CE or SPV3, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

>butt of every joke in 2007
by who, you and 20 other people?

It really saddens me how many newfags are on Yea Forums now. Halo used to be as despised as Call of Duty.

>SPV3
quick rundown?

Nobody cares zoomer go play fortnite with your tranny sub human faggot loser!

Attached: 1552442674321.gif (388x250, 898K)

Dont mind him, he didn't get to experience the trilogy.

A Halo CE campaign mod that adds Brutes, many new weapons some of which are original, and some levels have new extended sections. Also more types of Flood. It's pretty dope but totally rapes the lore. Still worth playing imo.

Signed up literally before the announcement segment of the stream was finished

interesting. does it fix the 30fps animations?

All games are despised by Yea Forums when they're new

Then they age and suddenly they're classics

Yeah, since most models and anims are remade. I didn't see any of the janky shit you normally get at 60fps.

One of the universal axioms of Yea Forums, valid at least as far back as 2006 (when I ironically enough was introduced to the board by a friend I played halo with):
>Yea Forums might like an unpopular game
>Yea Forums will always hate a popular game