So Yea Forums, should I get a ps4 or an xbox one? I’m not getting a switch because that console is for faggots

so Yea Forums, should I get a ps4 or an xbox one? I’m not getting a switch because that console is for faggots

Attached: 613ECE5E-CB40-4C7A-8390-9469590BA79A.jpg (900x506, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTXKP89750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are ded platforms.

The games overlap 90% of the time but the PS4 has some exclusives worth buying and the Xbox One has none.

You should suck a fat dick, user.

xbox one, especially after the fact that xbox one has more games and exclusives and the online there is better, being the perfect moment there to get MK 11

NINTENDO BAD

Attached: 1523357148840.png (416x435, 99K)

Xbox if you're a normal human being who wants to have an enjoyable social experience while gaming.
PS4 if you're a virgin who cares about exclusives

Everyone who has xbox is switching over to PS4.Get a PS4 and skip the middle man

>not getting a console because you're afraid of being a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTXKP89750

/thread

former xbro here
its funny watching microsoft crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let them get their hands on the launch codes

PS4 because you already sound incredibly underage, so you fit into that demographic

Get a PC as your primary games machine and then get a secondary console of your choice

both because you aint no bitch

This, and the console should be the ps

the answer is always upgrade your PC
but if gonna take a console go PS4

NPCs worship nintendo as the company that can do no wrong.

I've used both, and I'm going Xbox. The win10 design is better than whatever the fuck playstation is.

Well, Xbox has no exclusives worth playing whereas PS4 does.

P1: I will buy a PS4 because it has games I want
NPC: I will buy a switch and beg for games

>I’m not getting a switch because that console is for faggots
Exquisite taste user.
I have both and they both have their good points and bad.

Xbox:
+Better exclusives (imo)
+if you're into Fallout/Skyrim it's better on Xbox because you can use foreign assets for mods, you cannot on PS4
+Xbox One X absolutely blows away top tier PS4 models
-absolute dogshit UI
-controllers still take batteries
-Microsoft are kikes as usual (dashboard flooded with ads)

PS4:
+way better UI
+rechargeable controllers, also arguably has better controller design
-no exclusives except for stupid jap games

Wait for the PS5.

-no exclusives except for stupid jap games

Wait what? The one thing Playstation has over Xbone is the fact it has any exclusives at all. Every single game on Xbox that is an 'exclusive' is on PC and even then none of them are really worth getting.

I've looked for an excuse to get an xbox this entire generation and not found one.

PC

I have had absolutely no interest in the PS4 exclusives. Just personal preference. I'd rather play Forza, Gears, and Halo than Bloodborne or all those faggoty movie-games they keep releasing on it.