Xbox One to PS4

Been using Xbox since the start of this generation, even tho I have all my games there, im thinking about making the switch to PS4. I feel like no one is using xbox anymore and that i'm investing on a dead console, stores don't even sell Xbox One games much anymore in Europe.

Anyone that changed and feels like made the good decision?

Attached: ps4-xbox-one-side-by-side-speed-test-640x360.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTXKP89750
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait until next gen

Need to pre-order MK11 and can't decide on investing on it for dead Xbox One or start my PS4 switch

Tons of people are switching from xbox to ps4. Just do it.

I made he switch about two months ago. I feel like he interface is better, you get a few exclusives like Bloodborne that tickle my pickle, and I actually like the co trials a little more. Other than that, I feel like it’s the same shit with new paint. Honestly, just do what the other user said and wait for next gen.

Auto correct butchered that. I think you get the point

You're dropping an expensive pre-built PC for another pre-built PC get an actual PC.

Then he will be begging for games

We're going to have new consoles in the next 18 months. If you're okay dropping the money on old hardware instead of waiting for new hardware with BC then go for it.

I already own a PS4, but I always use Xbox One as main platform and buy all the non-exclusives there.

Want to make the switch completely but wonder if its really worthed.

Buying games on xbox and rewarding ms for what?

Please no
Sony needs some competition to keep them in check.

Then maybe the competition should be competitive

Xbone games are actuve online so i dunno how dead it can be. I've made xbox my primary console because the way they are handling bc and i kinda like gamepass.

I'm probably going to Xbox next gen, unless the PS5 has full backwards compatibility.

Main console exclusives on the PS4 are Persona 5, Yakuza, and Bloodborne. There are plenty of other great ones but if none of those games appeal to you then you'll probably be wasting your time.

If you really like the Xbox controller, check out the Hori Onyx. I have it and it's great.

Attached: hori onyx.jpg (920x613, 48K)

Thanks for the replies.

My dilemma right now it's the Mortal Kombat 11 pre-order. Anyone think it's worthed to get it to Xbox One instead of PS4?

I use an Xbox One S and the resolution bothered me in the recent Dead or Alive. Looks blurry.

>investing on a dead console
What do you mean? You'll be buying games and playing them the same way regardless of console. There's no difference.
Just play on the one that has the controller you like.

I have fightstick for them both. Controller wise they both have their advantages.

More opinions?

Download a theme son
you can find a bunch of em for free over at the psn website vs the store.

I find it way easier to play fighting games with the PS4 controller than the Xbone controller, although I've heard people say the opposite. I find it's way easier to do motions on the PS4 Dpad and it's in a very comfortable position. I find the PS4 controller way better than the Xbone controller for a lot of reasons, actually.

Switched PS4 to Xbone and I feel extremely happy with my choice

Literally all the worthwhile games released this year have had the best versions on PC user

I'm also kind of stupid and have been thinking of buying a current gen console.
Any price breaks on the horizon? Is it dumb to buy a used console ever? The CL ads always look so fucking gross.

>Is it dumb to buy a used console ever?
Isn't the ps4 like 150 new now? The slim version?

The lowest I ever see them is $300, even the discontinued 500gb version.

It’s not

I’m in a similar position and I don’t know if I want to upgrade my pc for the next gen or go full ps

>switching from more options to less
>happy
Ok xcuck

I like the options like play anywhere, cross compat with PC and gamepass :)

youtube.com/watch?v=jsTXKP89750

I bought my sister a white ps4 slim for like 220 last year. How is Sony charging people 300 for it?

If you're using the first thing you listed, you had zero reason to get an xbox, xcuck.

>I like being a cuck

Figures. Either that or a shill.

Attached: perfect wife.jpg (1242x1275, 250K)

half of the bad shit they do is stuff they copied off of xbox
...their games being movies is their fault though.