youtube.com/watch?v=5PL-kNq6k1U
warframe.market/
youtube.com/watch?v=uRzmOsZg48w,
youtube.com/watch?v=2aV-ej4gwJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Better than Destiny, Anthem and the Division
>or boring F2P-garbage?
Yes.

Better than Destiny, Anthem and the Division and boring F2P-garbage.

It's a totally different kind of game from Destiny and The Division, I can't comment on Anthem. Those three games are totally different from each other in general, you'd might as well just try them all if you can. In my opinion Destiny 2 sucks right now and The Division 2 doesn't have a proper endgame yet, but Warframe has a lot of content and stuff to collect. Give it a try.

>Warframe meets Lego

>Better than Destiny, Anthem and the Division
Yes
>or boring F2P-garbage?
Also yes

It's fun, potentially a lot of fun
Just don't expect it to be more than a grinding simulator with some neat bonus stuff.
It's a game about grinding to get new stuff so you can grind that stuff until you're done and then get new stuff, forever and user.
The gameplay is solid most of the time, and there is a ton of stuff to grind so if that sounds like a good time it's basically the perfect game.
Otherwise I'd say it's probably still worth a play, the early progression can probably be a bit slow as you unlock the star chart and shit but it's solid enough to keep things interesting for the most part. Just play until you stop finding it fun, drop the game for weeks/months/years then come back at some point and grind all the new stuff until you get bored again.

nezha is a trap

After the first three or four planets you've essentially done everything.

Get vermintide 2 or deep rock galactic instead. As far as 4 player co op games go, warframe is fucking shit.

the genre is fucking trash, but Warframe is specifically trash in the worst kinds of ways.
it's better than Anthem, but in comparison to Destiny and The Division the game is just way more fucking boring than those 2.

>but Warframe has a lot of content and stuff to collect.
reusing 90% of your content =/= "a lot of content"

Attached: 1546599010276.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

i don't think we needed that many warframes bros, all the new ones are unmemorable

I have it on my hardrive in case another open world comes out.

I dont know why though. I still haven finished the standing for Orb Vallis and I'm sick of it.

I wouldnt recommend this game.

>The Division 2 doesn't have a proper endgame yet
t. hasn't played The Division 2

Attached: 1546205132552.jpg (938x600, 24K)

Waiting for WT5 and the raid doesn't count as an endgame, user

it's fun if you want to fuck around with different builds i guess (i.e. max speed volt, atlas spamming 1 etc), but to get there you have to slog through shit. i hate that most missions are just time sinks and you can't speed that shit up. 20 minutes of standing in one tunnel killing boring weak ass mobs for a chance of a needed drop is just fucking retarded and this shit is EVERYWHERE. some modes have workarounds (speed nova boosting the enemies speed making the waves go by much faster) but theres no warframe that can speed up time and they made time stop limbo's gimmick for some reason even though it wasn't originally so there won't be a time accelerating frame ever

>implying that's the endgame
the Warfarm effect right here.

Attached: 1546209787915.gif (245x245, 916K)

Play through the first four planets and you've got the basic gameplay loop, the basic enemy types and the basic missions down.
If you want more and better versions of that, keep playing.
If you dont like it, then stop playing.

It's microtransactions consist of
>Pay to look good.
>Pay to skip build times.
>Pay to skip grind (In the form of buying crafting material or weapons outright).
>Buying weapon / frame slots.
As this last one is essentially "Paying to skip playing the game" and the pvp component of the game is a joke anyway, most people dont give a shit.
You can also relatively easily gain the microtransaction currency by trading shit with other players.
Join a decent clan and people will also just straight up give you shit like weapon / frame slots if they notice your mastery level (Your sign of progression throughout the game) is low, because that shit costs an absolute pittance and a lot of people are swimming in the currency at this point.

>it's fun after 300 hours user
if a game takes that much time to get to the fun parts, it was never fun to begin with.

Attached: eww.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>You can also relatively easily gain the microtransaction currency by trading shit with other players.
already proven to be bullshit, if you are new it will take you a shitload of time thanks to "keys are now relics" shit that DE did, at that point you might as well work for real money instead of slaving away in this shitty skinnerbox.

i kinda got there naturally because i played with friends, plus that was a really long time ago (when the game released on steam to be precise), i don't know what it's like to be a new player in this, they added way too much shit and a lot of it sucks

>Extraction
>Get a bunch of relics
>Open them up for prime parts.
>Trade that shit to other players for 1-10 plat each depending on what you get.
>People are lazy and especially during Baro weekends will buy shit to trade for ducats instead of farming it themselves.
Admittedly i've not traded in a while since i've got enough plat to tide me over, but what have they changed that fucks with this?
I'd like to know if i'm spreading false info.

>all the new ones are unmemorable
Hildryn's "shield battery" gimmick has potential but a lot of her abilities just doesn't work
youtube.com/watch?v=5PL-kNq6k1U

and now that i think about it, i probably wouldn't start playing it in its current state because i would associate it with mentally insane tranny chat moderators, and that definitely wasn't a thing when i started

>I'd like to know if i'm spreading false info.
not exactly, or at least not until the "Trade prime shit for 5-10 plat"
that doesn't happen anymore unless you stay glued to the trade tab for hours on end until you get someone willing to give you 5p for 5 prime parts.

the majority of plat turnover in trade chat happens with rivens now (and certain arcanes). everything else is chump change and most people don't even feel it's worth the time trading them.

It's been a great game for me to pop in for a few missions most nights and maybe play for a few straight hours on the weekends.
Yeah, it's grindy but I'm okay with how the game handles it. Seems better than other MMO/pseudo-MMOs that I've played.

Also, for me, DE has done a great job with the game just in the year I've been playing.

Attached: .jpg (1024x576, 89K)

>Seems better than other MMO/pseudo-MMOs that I've played.
get the fuck out of here, Steve

Both

>Seems better than other MMO/pseudo-MMOs that I've played.
are your standars that low?

Attached: 1546428657607.jpg (607x607, 127K)

Region chat is endgame

They should've stopped at Mesa. Can't top perfection.

Hm, that's a shame, i liked that aspect of the prime part system.
For what it's worth instead of the trade tab i used warframe.market/ to find people and it was usually pretty decent times, especially if i had a full set of something.

Attached: Samus_Business_Suit.jpg (792x890, 107K)

>Region chat is endgame
>Fashionframe is endgame
>Login - Do Sortie - Logout is endgame
i have yet to see a compelling argument about Warframe having endgame.
Meanwhile Destiny 2 and the Division 2 have compelling endgames that are both fun and engaging, unlike Farmframe.

I'm honestly just having all the fun I can until Mesa gets nerfed to the ground and I have to quit the game forever

Nightwave is pretty much endgame now, which is unfortunate because it really brought the busywork that makes Destiny so boring into the game

>Nightwave
>Endgame
Battlepasses are not endgame, user.

remember when you thought it was so cool that you had an option to have a companion, but it never really got in the way nor did it clash with the style of your player character, and then they added the shitty fucking retarded looking generic pets that you had to visit every couple of days so they wouldn't permanently die?

elaborate

> but it never really got in the way nor did it clash with the style of your player character, and then they added the shitty fucking retarded looking generic pets that you had to visit every couple of days so they wouldn't permanently die?
if only you knew how bad things really got...

Attached: 1543440755557.jpg (3232x1740, 1.25M)

ask the global chat what it means

>get back into Warframe after 6 month burn out break
>first thing I do is try to make myself look like pic related with Nezha and do a void interception
>get bored as fuck immediately
was also listening to youtube.com/watch?v=uRzmOsZg48w, because WF music can't compete

Attached: exis.jpg (560x728, 88K)

>Destiny 2 and the Division 2 have compelling endgames that are both fun and engaging
for the first few times yeah
but them being "endgame" means they'd be run repetitively and religiously daily/weekly
and at that point it just makes you sick, but you have to keep doing it or otherwise you'll fall behind for the next expansion
ends up a timewasting chore

>Aksis theme
unironically based and redpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=2aV-ej4gwJU
how can Warframe even compete?

Attached: DfONTBBVQAAJaQe.jpg (1200x1075, 84K)

> they'd be run repetitively and religiously daily/weekly, and at that point it just makes you sick, but you have to keep doing it or otherwise you'll fall behind for the next expansion
ends up a timewasting chore
sounds like Warframe but without the actual fun expansions.

>but them being "endgame" means they'd be run repetitively and religiously daily/weekly
so exactly like Warframe but instead of endgame content is just the same shit missions since you were MR1, got it.

Ok I looked into it. Why are people so soft? One of my friends started the trans thing, and when I brought up traps he just went off on me. I've never played this game but I'm curious about it and I like the designs. Nezha looks really nice.

point stands still

>One of my friends started the trans thing
damn, user..

>I like the designs.
here's you main character, bro.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>point stands still
how? unlike Warframe you actually need to build and make your character stronger so you can have a chance against the endgame enemies.
in Warframe you just need to get a shitter frame like Saryn, press 4 and delete everything in the map with your farts regardless of the level.

He's pretty cute.

I think Warframe's "endgame" is unlike most others, just because different people have different opinions on what's "endgame", but they all involve autism.
>fashionframe
>jewchat
>minmaxing rivens
>"speedrunning" for fastest farming method

I still remember what happened to Warbros and DE has not changed, plus you still have the retarded time gates everywhere you go and just about every aspect of gameplay locked behind it. It'll always be a no.

The Division 2 is actually pretty fucking fun, the devs actually know what they are doing since the OG Division became a really good game after some updates.
Warframe is just F2P garbo.