Is there any way to salvage this series after KH3?

Is there any way to salvage this series after KH3?

Attached: kh3-review-blogroll-1-1548287894256_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

Yeah, the secret ending gives away a load of cool shit.

>Sora and Riku are now running around real-world Japan with some shitty new character who's going to be shoved into the main plot.
>Cool shit
I'm surprised the secret ending managed to ruin the series even more in just a few seconds.

Yeah considering KH3 was great fun and even though the ending was sequel bait, some awesome shit is probably gonna happen.

For one, have Kairi be written by someone who's not Nomura. Hell, have Nomura never write anything with a vagina ever again.

They could have ended the series perfectly and made an awesome game, but it just seems like it's gonna stretch the story out some more and dig itself even deeper in the hole it made for itself. I'd say just abandon ship.

Series looks like it is going great places.

>They could have ended the series perfectly
You mean after KH2 right? The whole series went to fuck right after KH2.

Yeah, the story went to shit but they could have ended it at 3 and still made it satisfying. Just make Sora sacrifice himself for Kairi and give it a happy ending because Xehanort was killed.

KH II was pretty bad too, but I guess the story wasn't quite as bad. It's just that the worlds world boring as hell and drag the whole game down.

The box should've just been how Sora was able to summon all the UnionX fags for the Nier ripoff and the MoM predicted this. Then just add some extra scenes of Xigbar doing some shit to get the box there without anyone knowing. Sora doesn't disappear in the last scene and kisses Kairi. BAM the story ends in a satisfactory way

If the series ended at 3 I would've shot my screen several times and blow up Nomura's house.
Then again the ending made me want to kill Nomura in his sleep.

I have a feeling the next game will sell a fair amount less. A lot of old fans were waiting for KH III so they could see the end of what they started in 2002, and it wasn't even satisfying. And new people that jumped in with the third game seem to be too confused to enjoy much. Yeah, there'll be those people who actually like the awful writing for whatever reason, but I think KH III was the last game for a decent amount of people.

Also not have Kairi kidnapped yet again and "killed" just for mean-spirited shock value and to force an insulting cliffhanger.

no

It was for me, that's for sure. I only ever really tried to play for the gameplay, and they even fucked that up with it just being another "mash x and press triangle sometimes" episode. 2 was the peak of the series and the later releases won't have that same effect.

Not him but it's not real world Japan. It's TWEWY Shibuya. Sora even promised Neku and company he see them again in DDD.

>after KH3
*after CoM

I heard Nomura deconfirmed it and said it's a different Shibuya.

Well if that's the case, then that still doesn't make it real world Japan necessarily. And I highly doubt they won't have the TWEWY cast show up in some way.

this can mean anything, twewy had a different shibuya in it with another day and it's parallel dimension shenanigans with the same characters/different personalities