Games that let you play as a ghost? Only one I can think of is Murdered: Soul Suspect

Games that let you play as a ghost? Only one I can think of is Murdered: Soul Suspect

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Shadow of Mordor/War kind of. Same shit.

Attached: ghost-trick-71.jpg (800x455, 33K)

ghost master

Geist, GCN

Here's one.

Attached: gb_bubble_ghost_p_jwdw3z.jpg (300x300, 36K)

I wish tranny phantom were still alive.
I would be watching his youtube channel if he never offed himself.

this

This guy lived in my hometown. I've been to the Supermarket before and after it happened. It's fucking weird, it's literally haunted by 10 feet tall ghost tulpas. (no butthole)

EMMMMBERRRR!!!

Ember is kinda hot.

>godlike disheveled model face with a nice as shit jawline
>skilled animator and storyteller
>socially proficient enough to grow a fanbase and community with his interests

It's absolute bullshit how he was indoctrinated into this sort of thing when he had so much potential to be an absolute god if he practiced self help and had confidence.

YOU WILL REMEMBER

What was it like inside?

Tranny Virus

>He kind of looks like my friend
>After that happened he sent me a pic of him with his gun in his mouth saying "I'm going ghost"
>Many laughs were had
rip to the people that fell victim to tranny phantom, def not the way I'd want to go

YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAAAAAME

yeah he couldve been making a bunch of patreonbux of off tf fetishists if he continued the shitty show he was making

I remain convinced Randy Stair was a higher life form that self-destructed when it was slammed with an industrial life style.

He was the finest blade of grass the white race had to offer, and he was cut-down by the society he was born into.

His IQ was high.
His will-power was incredible.

The entire thing is bullshit.

Dude looks like Adam Lanza and looks like he hasn't showered in months. He was probably a smash player
>skilled animator and storyteller
He paid animators for everything, did you not see the 20 minute video of the "shooting" story? Half the animators he tried to contract said fuck no because who wants to animate a school shooting scene with some faggot and a danny phantom character set to pop punk fag music? Half of it is animated by him and it become Chris Chan levels of animation.
>socially proficient enough to grow a fanbase and community with his interests
The only fanbase he had was before his faggy danny phantom fanfic. Back when he did "LOL RANDUM XD" content in 2008/9 when it took literally no effort on youtube to get any fans.
Tranny Phantom was a failure at everything, he was so shit that his shooting didn't even make front page news

All the ghost girls were. Not to mention Sam, Nature ghost possessed Sam, Maddy Fenton, and Paulina

Attached: 1487042603922.jpg (900x1124, 313K)

IM GOING GHOST

Didn't his head get fucked up after a car accident and his metal state deteriorated majorly after it?

Underrated best in show. I would pay for a spiritual successor.

>"You could've gone to therapy. That wouldn't have been me. Taking medication and going to therapy, that alters who you are"
>Shoots up a grocery store and kills himself to be reborn as a character that existed in 1 episode of a D tier Nickelodeon show
what did he mean by this?

Nah, his emotional state deteriorated when someone he knew died in a car accident.

>danny's sister dressing up for the ember concert

He claimed it did but at the same time that it was an accident in a parking lot. Something tells me that it was nothing more than a fender bender and he was using it as an excuse for sympathy points and an excuse for always being a mentally ill degenerate. I mean he claims the other 2 things that fucked him up were 2 people he went to school with died in car crashes over the course of a couple years, he even said that he didn't hang out with these people that he just knew who they were but acts like it was fucking devastating. I know multiple people that I went to school with that have died, one was a former close friend that od'd and even one was a friend of mine all the way back to middle school that died in a car crash while we were roommates. Yet I had no desire after to start crossdressing and wanting to shoot up a place to be reborn as a cartoon character. He was always a S tier autistic faggot and was just using it as an excuse to lie to himself.

Attached: Casper_Scare_School_Coverart.png (252x357, 173K)

the sims 2 for ps2

hugely underappreciated imo

He looks better than you do faggot, at least he had a face with potential if he ate and took care of himself

You can see his talent in early episodes on the reupload channel and also from the deleted videos, his storyboard for the school episode was bad because he was so busy, it doesn't make him a bad animator.

You just sound overly jealous, which is understandable

It's really eerie. When you're there, even if there's no one around, it feels like you're being watched. I've heard stories of weird shit happening like items randomly falling off shelves in empty aisles and weird noises.

lol

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Randy_Manifesto_WTF_HOLY_SHIT.jpg (855x97, 28K)

As someone who worked at a pharmacy with some grocery store shit that's completely normal retard, that degenerate "ghost" and his dumb cunt "squad" aren't haunting the place you're just suffering from /x/ disease.

Oh I see, you're pretending to be his ghost. Very clever user.