Still the worst multiplayer in the history of Video Games

Still the worst multiplayer in the history of Video Games.

Attached: Grand_Theft_Auto_Online_Logo.png (250x250, 16K)

I remembered being hyped about a ton of players being together in the big GTAV map. Oh God, I was deluded, it was FUCKING BORING.

Sekiro's multiplayer is worse.

when can I play the vespucci job god damnit

Red dead online is worse
PvP is atrocious. Snap on auto aim and instant headshot across the map. There’s no skill to it, just mindless shit

It becomes one of the best after you and your friends cheat yourselves billions of e-bucks. True wandbox experience, almost on par with Garry's Mod.

Attached: _0.gif (422x309, 447K)

You haven't played many multiplayer games then. GTA online was revolutionary, and allowed you to partake in so many activities with friends and other people that other games couldn't offer.

Nah, it's terrible but it's far from the worst no matter what angle you approach it from

>tfw still friends with people I met in 2014 playing GTAO

Attached: 1526341734585.png (400x400, 220K)

Fucking THIS

hello rockstar

>gtao
>revolutionary
samp still has more content lmao

Like what? Name 5 things it has that gtao doesn't besides cluck 'n bell (formerly sneeds) and a gym?
Hey

Nah
Post characters

Attached: 20170504204918_1.jpg (1050x756, 106K)

It will be strange to see the online reset when a new game eventually comes out. The current online has gone in such a strange direction. If you go into a public lobby, you're guaranteed to get blown up by a flying bike shooting auto-track missiles. They're just everywhere, like some kind of annoying mosquitoes

Except Red Dead Online didn't make a record-breaking profit from microtransactions, standardizing the practice.
If anything Red Dead Online is a positive thing in the sense that everyone hated it to the point Rockstar can't ignore that people are sick of their shit.

Definitely the worst MP I've seen. GTA V SP is comfy as fuck though.

>More grinding than an MMO with bullshit missions designed to bleed you of money
>GRAND THEFT AUTO
>Have to legally purchase cars to keep them
>Millions of dollars for a fucking regular fast car.

Kill yourself, zoomer filth.

watching some gta rp on twitch atm
its actually quite fun
too bad rockstar are too brainlet to make something great out of it

Attached: DQifqvgXUAIg6H0.jpg (1199x893, 180K)

I had a lot more fun on the older gen GTA Online. Shit started going south when it crossed over to the new gen.

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V_20181203164258.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>wait 10 minutes for game to load
>join up with 5 friends
>create public stunt race room
>each one has a different clan tag so they wont give the surprise away
>wait for room to fill
>ninja switch to contact on, no catchup, 7 laps
>start race
>stay behind
>find a good spot with exposed sides
>form an impenetrable horizontal line of cars(1 line of 3 people at the front and 1 line at the back)
>nobody can finish
>people still try even though they get knocked off the edge
>shitting our pants from the laughter on teamspeak
>people get tired of failing
>everyone quits
>finish the race on our own
>easy points
>start again

Attached: 1499361325368.jpg (633x738, 86K)

Attached: a priest a woman and a vampire walk into a bar.jpg (677x885, 179K)

>Watching an RP on Twitch
have we hit an all-time low for gaming?

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V_20181230021115.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

It really the little things that urks me about it. Why can't I use all my purchased vehicles for missions? Why can't I share money with my friends? Why can't I use the Cargobob for missions/jobs that require me to retrieve a vehicle or freight container? Why as the CEO of my business do I have to run errands for it instead of hiring NPCs for it (outside of nightclubs?)
There is an obvious underlining reason for it but can't it be handled better?

>Easy points
Yeah...

LMAO epic for the win bro, upvoted