Spend 4 hours trying to kill this bitch

>spend 4 hours trying to kill this bitch
>finally after countless tries able to barely kill her with just a sliver of health left
>le "this wasn't even the real fight yet" meme
>spawns 50 faggots and shoots twice the projectiles
>die instantly

There's no fucking way I'll be able to beat her.

Attached: sekiro-lady-butterfly.jpg (1080x600, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJqboXFgZK8
clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyCredulousPlumKreygasm
youtube.com/watch?v=nG3RTuzBXxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GIT

GUD

Persevere bro. If you feel like you're banging your head against a brick wall, go down a different path. She was the first boss I fought and I don't think she was exactly intended to be so.

I've only fight her once, got to second phase, but I didn't wanted to waste the seeds so I juste let myself die and I will come back when I find out where can I farm seeds.

DODGE ATTACK YOU STUPID NIGGER
THE GAME PAUSES TO TELL YOU THAT
IT STOPS THE ENTIRE GAME JUST TO TELL YOU THAT

>it took him 4 hours to get past her first phase

Lady or the dude on the horse is the first boss, so yes its intended.

Block (L1 or LB depending on controller) and study her move patterns. When you're comfortable, start parrying them. Use firecrackers. When the spirits or whatever appear, run around them and the boss until they disappear, or use a snap seed. Rinse and repeat.

Horsefucker was insanely easy. You could just hold guard through all his attacks and then punish with the grapple hook.

The Drunk does not count as a boss?

If they don't give you battle memories they aren't actually bosses.

I got a strength up and a health up before I faced her. Dont lock on in first phase and just dodge and slash all the time. In second use grass to dispel ghosts then shuriken when she's in air and slash a few times then repeat.

Protip: Hit her until her life bar is completely. Try to not get hit in the process. Good luck!

He really is, I beat him first try without really giving a shit. Pretty sure it was the "babbys first boss" part of the game
Based. This advice is solid as fuck.

So when is the ACTUAL nippon kino game coming out?

Attached: file.png (1600x977, 1.15M)

you dont need seeds. Piss easy without.

At what point are you supposed to kill Headless? I just arrived at the other entrance at the bell and gave him another shot, but he still pretty much instafucked me.

>find somewhere to farm seeds
Let us know if you do user, i used all mine so ive just been getting gud
I found that if you really lay into her in the second phase she wont have time to summon her gank squad
Hitting her with shuriken when she jumps helps too

Best bet is to go toe to toe, she has a one REALLY telegraphed 3 hit combo you should be able to deflect 100% of the time, other combos are harder to totally deflect but you can get away with spamming deflect most of the time. Be ready to jump over the unblockable. Run horizontally to any projectiles. On the second stage just run around the whole area to kite apparitions and pick a corner pillar to hide behind when they shoot at you. Just work on staying close as much as possible to build up her posture bar quickly, but stop attacking and deflect when you have to.

You need two consumables for him. Fear reducer and the confetti.

Just fight her a bit away from ghosts and they wont do anything. When she pops them, just sprint along the edge of room and you avoid everything.

Use divine confetti. You can find it virtually in front of the boss den.

like, just sprint around the perimeter until she despawns them?
Sounds fun lol, might try it out

no bullshit, if you were able to beat the drunkard you can beat granny. he's way tougher than she was. just side dodge attack a lot, and when she's in the air throw a shuriken or two.
when the ghosts spawn, run and hide until she converts them all into spirit energy, then hide behind a pillar.
i died like 30 times to the chained ogre, but beat granny on the third try. if i can do it you can do it.

Shuriken and parry, nigger. Learn it. If you can't even beat butterfly, you're going to suffer massively later on.

She only changes 1 attack (dash) in 2nd phase.
She also makes 2 attacks unsafe which were safe in phase 1 due to butterflies.
If you are used to her combos you´ll end up killing her. Keep it up and always notice which movement she is using and if it´s safe or not to attack once she finishes.
Godspeed

I thought the tactic to this fight was to be slow and careful, after finding out there's a second phase I realised you have to be fast and aggressive with this old bitch

Spam counterslash, she’s literally just a bloodborne boss. You can stunlock the shit out of her and trivialize her first phase, then just chip at her for the second. She’s the casual filter

Without spoiling the solution, can somebody tell me IF there is a "trick" to beating the armor dude? Or do I just have to straight up parry him to death?

No just fight her away from them. At some point she turns them all into those little butterflies that she shoots at you.

just spam L1 really fast and youll parry half of her blows. dont let your posture stack up and just hit her relentlessly while pressing L1 for her roundhouse kicks. youll get used to it eventually and know when shes gonna kick back in the middle of your R1spam. ez

there is a trick

Is the solution poking him with a "stick"?

If he still thinks you can parry him to death he can't have gotten that far on him yet.

>love Nioh
>love Sekiro
>looking forward to ghost of tsushima too
we're in the golden age of samurai shit and i love it

The fucking gun asshole mini boss cunts in the swamp and sunken valley are more difficult than the actual fucking bosses. God dammit.

Hopefully not too far of. Not really feeling this whole parry spam gameplay.

You can mash attack like a caveman through the first phase. You just hit her until she tries to do her counter attack kick, she'll spin to her right, your left fro the kick. It's usually after you hit her two or three times.

Deflect this, repeat. If she jumps away, be sure to block the knives she throws. When she takes off into the wires above, throw a shuriken at her as she's jumping to the second one, she seems to block the shuriken if she's already perched. It'll knock her out of the sky and do some posture damage. If she's in a corner and she jumps up, just break lock and turn toward the middle, she's just resetting her position in the room.

Second form is pretty much the same, but you need to be aggressive. It's not that bad if she summons all the ghosts as you can just break lock, sprint around, do a sprinting slash, and take off again to deal with the illusions and net some emblems too. Just sprint around when she turns them into a butterfly missile torrent.

Just stay aggressive though, forcing her to block so that she can't make distance and create a fuckload of missiles and spaz out with her daggers.

Just be aggressive as fuck.

You can more or less cheese them to death though.

Wouldn't it be great if you could customize your own protag this time.

>tfw 2 shot this fight
Am I that good or is nu/v/ just this bad?

Just spam the rolling attack and you can cheese her first phrase easily

Yeah I know. I sneak eattacked the swamp one, then lured her through posion until I could deathblow her right up the cunt.

The Valley one though, I couldn't figure out how to cheese her, so I dropped her aggro, sneak attacked her, and just went nuts to butts on her. Took me 6 tries but I got her. FUCK.

think a character customizer was confirmed

She’s easy as fuck what the hell dude?

there were threads bitching about the stairs ogre being impossible yesterday so take your guess

this, fuck

i died more times to those fuckers than the monkey or genichiro

Dodge to her side. Hit her. Dodge to her side. Hit her. Just keep doing it and you stunlock her.

This game sucks ass.

You can

That actually took multiple tries for me because I didn't know you could backstab him and I didn't have the fire arm

The game is really starting to grow on me.

I hope From keeps making games with this combat system so I won't play them.
Constant guarding enemies are fucking boring, I just ragequitted because I can't stand hearing the fucking constant sound of the swords clashing. Made to prolong a shitty game. I hope you guys enjoy your "press R1 to awesome" simulator.

lmfao this, the game literally tells ya what to do and people still can’t beat her. I love that this game exposes shitters

if you just keep hitting her, she will always deflect on the second or third block(very easy to hear when it happens) and either jump away or counter with a roundhouse. Parry that and she gets staggered out of her combo, so you can keep on going.

Just mash R1 and be ready for a roundhouse when you hear a really loud block sound.

I got you senpai. This is how i beat her.

youtu.be/OJqboXFgZK8

is she the pleb filter?

In phase 1 spam dodge-r1, she can't deal with it and you'll be done with phase 1 in like a minute max.
This also works pretty well on phase 2 but you need to watch for her homing magic

Is this the shitter support thread? How do I beat the Lone Shadow Longswordman underneath the well? I don't understand why I can't knock him out of the fucking air. He does two jump kick attacks. One's sidesteppable, and the other is this physics-defying jumpkick-into-sweep-into-combo-into-fuck-you.

Is it true that you can get unlimited of the item that heals dragonrot so I don't have to worry so much about dying?

Attached: 1545616852025.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

t. didn't get past the first boss

clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyCredulousPlumKreygasm

No.

Not an argument. The combat system is trash Fromdrone.

How do I stop getting tilted by this game? I can't even handle dying once.

drop down on top of him for a free stabbing

then firecracker > whack whack whack > firecracker > whack whack whack > repeat until kill

Attached: 1512616566010.jpg (956x1280, 390K)

No there is a finite amount in the game. If you fuck up, you have to restart the game.

>get to a new boss and instantly die
>alright whatever this looks cool
>start dying to the same move a couple times
>from zero to pissed off for next half hour
>eventually beat boss, instantly calm down and think "oh that was cool"
I dunno man

Attached: 1549418213626.jpg (716x717, 32K)

realizing everyone else is having just as much trouble that you are. Luckily this game is really generous with it's bonfires, so you never have to run to far back to a boss.
t. just spent 6 hours straight wiping against the final boss.

If i beat the final boss can I start my save again and just be right before it, or is it a forced NG/NG+ scenario

how many times can you die before people with dragonrot die?

Wow. That worked.

Fuck this game.

thrice

Lady Butterfly is the first real "shit test" boss in the game.
Every game has shit test bosses and their purpose is for the player to demonstrate mastery of the game's mechanics so the devs know that you can actually beat what comes next.
Actually took me way too many tries to kill that bitch, but I did it and didn't cheese it. After a while you get into a good groove when you're fighting her

Is anyone playing with english voice acting? How is it?

>trying to do battle with this scythe mook on top of Senpou Temple
>getting my ass beat because shitty
>do a backward jump while throwing a shuriken
>accidentally fall off a railing, whoops
>plummet for a good 10 seconds, waiting for the "death" screen
>land in a pond with 3 treasure carps in it
Oh okay

They never die, but dragonrot stops their questlines and it's easy to permanently fuck them up.

don't be a fucking idiot

I took some time and learned her abilities, when she goes nuts and just attacks, I dodged. During the 2nd phase, I used the Axe attachment to do massive posture damage and then got the execute. I let her fuck me up during those axe attacks.

It's legit terrible, not even a weeb but it's not the same english VA team as other fromsoft games. Don't even bother.

I hate the bull they prepped for me.

I agree, during the fight with her the game "clicked" for me.

Wolf is literally the only good VA in the entire game cuz it's Charles from RDR2

everyone else, including Kuro, Emma, Sculptor, whoever, is fucking abysmal

do not play in English

This was by far the easiest fight in the game for me, and I suck at soulsbourne games. Shuriken her when she goes up in the air, then just do a two hit-dash to the left combo. Two hits, dash left, two hits, dash left. 2 ez. Snap peas when the adds arrive (I only needed to use two peas)

There's english voice acting?

actually quite good

Attached: 5ae202555072236e788114a76bda9a4bc20b2be5a094e6682224a730effce62e.jpg (450x557, 65K)

Just beat the game. Hardest bosses for me were O'Rin of the Water, Genichiro (top of Ashina Castle) and the Final boss. I feel bad for essentially cheesing the final boss but he was basically fucking one shotting me so I didn't care for learning to parry his moves. Good game though. 8/10

why the fuck would I do something retarded like that user?

Fight him near a wall. Attack his head. Don't try to dodge. Ignore the fire and chip damage.

W A R E
A
R
E

ONIWA GYOUBU MASATAKA NARI

Ok some good bosses, but what do you think is the worst boss in the game?

My vote is for bull.

jesus, this is punishing.

>killed Butterfly on 3rd attempt
>couldn't kill Ashina Elite miniboss with 20 attempts
Why does my experience with the game not line up with anyone else?

Sword Saint is bar non, the worst boss in any souls game ever

GIT

Why would they all choose to saturate the market thou.

That fucking second phase with the spear is fucking ridiculous. How the fuck are you supposed to parry when he rapes your posture like nothing.

easily the magic dude who spams skulls at you. what the fuck were they thinking?

Armored Warrior is a meme but at least it's kinda funny
Bull is fucking stupid and lame but i think Lmao 2Ape is lamer, even if it's easy

>this actually worked

goddamit ty

the fuck he's my favorite boss

I bet her on my first try. The true hardest monster is the Flaming Bull

Just spam dashing to the right into dash attack. Wait for her to stagger, and repeat to hit her in her wind up animation for her next move.
Once you figure that out the fight is disappointingly easy.

Good job, bro. Glad I could help.

If your only considering people who drop memories how many bosses are there?

Someone post the webm

>fun and fair balanced game

>suddently sword saint isshin right at the end

who designed this fight should be hanged

you can literally stun lock her with 1 ability
just spam L1 + R1 attack

>be me in sunken valley
>having fun exploring grappling all kinds of branches
>stumble upon some lankey monkey sitting cross legged on some island surrounded by toxic
>nope the fuck out not in the mood getting btfo'd by a fucking monkey
>come across a group of monkeys all huddled together in the other path
>np I'm sneaking through this shit
>make it to the end with a huge as fuck open area
>mfw there is a big fuckhueg monkey like thing huddled in the middle
Fucking hell what is up with this monkey business

Attached: 1242354324.jpg (631x457, 152K)

just parry his bull rush and he'll fall over giving an opening.

I believe it's around 9 or 10.

When you can buy Divine Confetti

/

Lads, anyone find or know any good money farming spots?

thread

just do hirata courtyard easy 700 sen with gold balloon

>"OMG NO WHAT ARE YOU GAY REEE"
>ok then how is the japanese
>"oh i dont understand it"

Attached: 1482809390036.png (389x411, 200K)

The amount of Dragonrot heals are finite, but dragon rot won't kill NPCs, just make it impossible for you to progress their stories or use their services. For most this is irrelivant. There's only a few NPCs you really "need"

That's why subtitles exist

Attached: 1546388380537.jpg (800x450, 27K)

You do not perminantly fuck anything, as long as you have a widget to cure

the real test is long-arm

>From turns on a fan
>DEFLECT ALL THIS SHIT OR YOU AINT PLAYING ANYMORE

really want to see someone like DSP get to that part but he'll quit long before that

Look forward to getting ook ooked later

>implying you grasp a vocal performance by reading subtitles

you done understand any nuance of the language m8.

Is it weird that I cleared this lady quite easily but got absolutely murdered by the drunk fatty before her?

the hardest part of the fight isn't even her, it's the god awful camera.

I don't give a shit, the english dub sounds fucking bland and bad, compare horse dude in english and in japanese

Attached: 1550274064316.png (994x910, 537K)

this desu

Exact same case as you.

Minibosses are harder than regular bosses

fuck me, I'm not at all

happened to me too. I didn't get the axe and I was trying to kill the shield mobs while getting hit in the back.

You mean snake-eyes? I had trouble with him until I realized the hitbox for his red kanji attack only starts when he sticks his gun out, and it only hits you at the tip. It's a grab attack, so you can't deflect or mikoni counter it. When the symbol appears don't panic, just hold the backwards button and then dodge when he finishes sweeping his gun and starts sticking it out.
Once I figured this out he becomes piss easy. None of his other attacks are dangerous.

Eeek ook, bitch

The LANKEY MONKING of FUCKING YOUR SHIT AND GUARDING SWORDS has visited you. Bannanas and cursed blades will come to you but only if you reply STOP ALL THAT MONKEY BUSINESS to this post.

Attached: guardian_ape.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

STOP ALL THAT MONKEY BUSINESS

Attached: 1487926932363.png (600x566, 519K)

>The amount of Dragonrot heals are finite, but dragon rot won't kill NPCs
yes it will, if you die enough times

STOP ALL THAT MONKEY BUSINESS

Attached: 1552887547803.png (540x522, 225K)

I liked Armored Warrior

Attached: 814380_20190324152115_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Nightjar slash makes her a joke

It really won't. People just think that cause the old broad and her son eat it after you kill butterfly

Is that confirmed? Because I wholeheartedly believe this to be true.
The drunk, O'rin and the headless' were the ones that especially handed it to me

>tfw realize the sword is in his neck cause he tried to kill himself

sad immortal monkey who just wants his waifu back

>Pocket sand
>Do that charge up overhead chop
How I wish I had the sense to do this before wasting and hour and a half on her

Best farm I've seen is Mibu village. The enemies die in one hit, there's a fuckload of them and some of them respawn about 5 times. You can get about 1500 with a balloon and a single run, once everyone is dead, teleport to the idol and do it again.

You haven't even seen the true hot monkey dick yet.

The bull is a meme. There’s gotta be a way to cheese it Taurus demon style
Please help me end this meme

>It took you 4 hours to beat lady butterfly phase 1

Just stop playing now OP, it only gets harder from there

firecracker

>Tfw you get to kill him AND his waifu in round 2

Yeah, nothing like wandering the temples on a mountain expecting kung fu monks but you get a giant fucker wearing plate armor and wielding a two handed sword.

I beat her on my first try. Shuriken does so much posture damage.

Note that firecrackers don't work if you spam them. it has a cool down. also just sprint and follow his ass

minibosses are harder because they let some intern put half of them into the maps. you're fighting the fucking room instead of the miniboss all the time.

>this nigga been going 4 hours on this boss while I killed it first try
idk what to feel

Attached: 1543379685034.jpg (800x557, 67K)

He's just trying to save his son from dying, user.

For the sake of his son, put down your sword.

this OP. you can literally cheese both her fazes this way

She made me realize I had been playing the game wrong up until that point. I mean I spent about 2 hours trying to kill the Ninja guy in the pagoda and about 1 hour for the shinobi hunter.
Nothing compares after beating her.

Let it run into a wall
Whack it's head
Use firecrackers
Dodge
Run around and stabb it's butt

This game makes me want to rewatch Basilisk. Any other good shinobi anime out there? Please don't say Naruto.

I really felt bad killing some of the samurai like Horse Guy. He was based as fuck.

Boruto

bleach

if you make the mistake of thinking that you have to avoid her attacks and then hit her then it's super hard. if you default into unga mode then it's super easy.

Attached: 1507419720063.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Sword of the Stranger
Ninja Scroll

When's an ACTUAL Souls game coming out?

Attached: Code-Vein-1024x576[1].jpg (1024x576, 136K)

Bloodborne 2 ps5 exclusive

The tunnel at the top of Senpou just lead to an esoteric text. I finished Hirata estate. Is there anything else I can do before facing the bow/lightning guy?

Attached: megutism.png (500x480, 273K)

Rurouni Kenshin if you can handle it being basically a Saturday morning cartoon about a legendary pyscho killer

>learn to deflect from minibosses and stopped playing this like Dark Souls
>get to Lady Butterfly
>top tier battle
I loved it. It was a great experience.

Already seen all these. I've most likely already exhausted my options.

Why do people keep saying dodge slash?
She always blocked it when I did that, and It doesn't do that much posture damage compared to wailing on her and deflecting after she deflects you.
Lowering vit is just a matter of waiting for moments when she lowers her guard or shrukening her outta the air,

The abandoned dungeon has an alternate path with a ghostly sorcerer to fight

there's a plot based hentai called kage

i only watched the first episode but the aesthetic was cool, been meaning to watch the others

Where to get divine confetti?

Literally just just learn to parry, this is MGR all over again. As soon as I stopped playing like I still had stamina to worry about I beat her in like 3 attempts and I was getting shit on by the regular mobs the whole way there. Parry her shit and get a hit in when necessary because the lower her health the easier/longer she stays staggered, also shoot her with a shuriken her when she flips for free damage and use the pillars to block butterflys

It's very good actually. I'm enjoying it a great lot. The VAs are good and have put a lot of emotion into their lines.

Attached: 1552451564744.gif (466x540, 3.63M)

I was in unga mode the whole game, best way to learn

Same. Pretty fun fight and I like the idea of Western Swordsman vs Japanese Swordsman.

No idea but he is a living guy just casting spirits. Beware terror damage.

Dodge into his unblockable kick and you will deal a lot of posture damage.

So I hear dying too much pretty much fucks all the NPC quest lines. Should I just work on playing through one time and experiencing all the bosses and then worry about other shit later?

I'm a slow retard and got through the souls games but usually takes a bit for me to learn bosses. Fear that the penalty for death in this is rough if I understand what Emma is talking about.

You can cure it

>spawns 50 faggots and shoots twice the projectiles
>die instantly

nothing you could do

Attached: nicd.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Man that secret boss was hard as fuck. That one attack where Kuro rips off your pants and uses magic to make you fuck hos ass while he strokes his tiny dragon shota cock was a bitch to avoid

Did you miss everything else in the temple, like centipedes and monkeys just flying around?

idk why snoy's want this so bad. Sekiro once again proves Fromsoft is at its best making something new.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Nah dude, you should play the game perfectly your first run through.

>Surely I should try to ruin this mechanic designed around incentivizing the player to replay and get better.

5 years still seething

Like 11 if you don't count refights and the forced loss tutorial boss

>You're surprisingly skilled, son of Owl.

Attached: 1544547701827.gif (400x296, 443K)

I have a ps4 and bloodborne though, try again.

the centipede is the most fun boss in the game
prove me wrong

Attached: 1452994519813.png (492x439, 493K)

Get the Ichimonji Double, hold block for the entire fight, whenever she ends a combo near you, use the Ichimonji. When she does the Slash-Slash-Kick combo, do the Ichimonji double. When Phase 2 starts, do the exact same thing, except do laps around the room when the spirits show up, then hide behind a pillar when she turns them into butterflies. Whenever she summons butterflies during a combo, just jump to the side, you'll dodge both her attack and the butterflies, but this really only leaves you with a scarce handful of combos to Ichimonji, so at this phase, start throwing shuriken to knock her out of the air to speed the fight up. You'll probably deplete her health all the way before her posture breaks, which will let you automatically finish her.

>Tenchu game devolved into souls with 1 single new mechanic
>something new

Neck yourself.

Ninja Ressurection, Batman Ninja, Flame of Recca, Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers
Blue samurai in Castle Ashina

sure user

you need to assassinate his gay lover

Let him destroy the area around you with his sword

>wants bloodborne 2 only for exclusivity to shitpost on Yea Forums

You fags need to die.

You got to let him pound you in the ass to win

Bloodborne was 100% funded by sony and sold like shit. You can be certain sony won't fund bloodborne 2

Ninja Slayer

unironically me

If you break his posture and try to deathblow him, you won't do any damage and he'll comment how you can't penetrate his armor.

What you need to do is git gud

>Sold like shit
Citation
Even if that's the case anyway, it's still a critical darling and a feather in their cap.

Sekiro? More like Ninja Gaiden for the PS3 for the PS4

Just spam dodge attack on her, shuriken her if she goes in the air. Literally just run away when she does the spirit summons in phase 2. You can outrun the butterflies.

Bloodborne sold ps4s.

Demons Souls + Dark Souls = Souls series

Souls series + Bloodborne = Soulsborne series

Soulsborne series + Sekiro = ???

Sekiro was so bad it made me play Nioh again

dsp's run is pretty much exactly how i thought it'd be

>cant beat a single boss
>got memed by butterfly
>complains about buttons and "bad game design"
>has to keep playing cause people only watch him when hes mad

Ninja Scroll is SEKIRO the anime, watch the movie first.

How the fuck do you beat the fame demon? That shit is aids

I'm not done yet, but the fast parry was incredibly fun to pull off.

Soulsbiro. Obviously.

my OC, "Sekiro the Soulborne"

I haven't seen it but Dororo is basically anime Sekiro no?

Sekiro: Blood Souls Twice

demonsoulsbornekiro is the new OFFICIAL genre name

>Dororo
Oh fucking hell yeah, forgot this was airing. Too bad I'm autistic and need to wait for shit to finish before watching it. This is definitely next on my list.

Sekiro is NOTHING like the soulsborne games.

more like SoulsborneKINO amirite?

you need robert

What about the things that are just like the soulsborne games? If you didn't notice them you haven't played either of them

>third person
>melee combat
>open ended world design gated by bosses
>items and vendors scattered around to help you succeed
it's literally souls with samurai

Am I the only one who had more trouble with the chained ogre than Butterfly, Gyobu and the bull?

Butterfly took me an hour, Gyobu two tries, I ran into the bull not expecting it with no heals left and managed to do it in one shot.

This spooky guy in the dungeon seems really tedious even if avoiding his Touhou bullshit isn't that hard.

Gyobu and the bull were pretty ez, both took me like 2-3 tries each. Lady Butterfly fucked my shit up for ages too

localization is terrible
not that playing in japanese will help you since the subs follow the dub

lady butterfly is actually called "moth"

The return to the castle part is so fucking cancer, fighting those purple ninjas on rooftops means you fall off all the fucking time. Not only that they are in positions that make it fucking impossible to sneak on them.

So fucking annoying. I guess I got to that part of from games where the quality start to dive and they just keep recycling mini bosses as enemies and throwing as much shit as they can to you.

confetti my nigga
it like quadruples your damage and cancels his attacks

every optional boss is fucking trash

>lady butterfly is actually called "moth"
what? no she isn't.

>autistic shouting
>autistic shouting

woah big difference

How the fuck do you beat the corrupted monk without just cheesing by running around and poking?

His posture regenerates way too fast even when i've damaged him

Wait, he died like 20 times to this bitch?

>saturate
nioh was 2 years ago, and ghosts/nioh 2 dont even have a release date. 4 games released over several years isn't saturating the market

Shit, I don't have any. Guess I'll try the purple samurai dudes.

while he is wrong the localizaiton does suck balls

>sub says "lady butterfly...leave us(referring to boy)"
>wolf says "ojo-to...itte kudasai" (please leave young lord)

>4 hours
took me 4 tries, be aggressive with her, make heavy use of combat arts, nightjar slash in particular is very effective against her. When the illusions spawn just evade until she dispells them and then go back on the attack.

Literally bought a PS4 for Bloodborne and I own 2 copies.

Spam shurikens at her. Literally melts her health bar

this is the kind of thing that only a weeb would even notice, much less care about.

No she isn't

This a load of bullshit

But yeah the translation is garbage.
The dialogue is
Sekiro: "Go."
Kuro: "But what about you?"
Sekiro: "I'll do what I have to do."

The subtitles are
Sekiro: "Go"
Kuro: "Who are you?"
Sekiro: "Do what you must."

Seriously what the fuck

How the fuck do I get to that place beneath the well that Kuro tells you to go to?

Nothing wrong with running around and poking until his posture stops regenerating at a fast rate. You gotta realize not every boss can be parried to death, sometimes you have to dodge and pick at him until you actually can parry to death.

FUCK YOU

Attached: 20190324234944_1.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

FROM had to put a swamp/poison level in it, didn't they....

Yep.

do you know who jonas salk was?
he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research.
polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine.
and this guy jonas salk?
he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars.
you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

If I had a choice between polio existing in the USA/world and jews. I would choose polio every single time and twice on sundays. I would infect myself with polio and tour america spreading the disease in a custom built wheelchair or crutches if it meant all the jews and their influence were excised from my country like the cancer they are.
polio is nothing compared to the harmful effects of jews on the USA and world.I would give anything to live in a world where our biggest problem was building access ramps and compliance with the civil disabilities act.

that sounds like hyperbole. it is not. 100% authentic feelings. I cant sleep at night anymore. I wish I never started questioning things. I wish I was still a dumb rube out there able to laugh at things instead of a woke misanthrope. I envy the dumb.

when did you realize that most of Yea Forums was unironically DSP tier?

youtube.com/watch?v=nG3RTuzBXxs

That's fucked
The "Who are you?" made me think Kuro couldn't see who Sekiro was talking to, I just assumed they already knew each other

I killed her in 5 tries
realized the combat was a fucking abomination of a mix of nioh and bloodborne mechanics thrown on top of a souls core so I changed my playstyle from rolling based to running based
stop thinking its exactly like dark souls

Am I the only one who feels like this game is easier than Dark Souls? Everyone is crying about the difficulty but the only boss that gave me trouble so far was the big monkey.

you need to ROBERTOOOO him

Does anyone know how to “spirit away” the crying monk? I thought I had to kill him but he takes no damage.

I think we are entering another golden age of good titles in general. Capcom is definitely back, Sony is dropping some actual good exclusives, and prospects for good jap releases are high. That being said we've seen some crap like farcry new Dawn and anthem but that was an obvious shitpile a mile away.

You're still dumb, user. Just slightly more aware.

The game's beginning is a huge casual filter, if you manage it the game becomes easier as you go

QUICK LIST WHAT BOSSES YOU ACTUALLY BEAT FIRST TRY!

- Ogre
- Gyoubu Oniwa
- Corrupted Monk
- Divine Dragon
- Guardian Ape 2: Electric Boogaloo

and a bunch of those mini bosses whose names I can't remember because who cares.

Use divine abduction prosthetic

HOW DO I BEAT THE BULL!

Is it possible to beat the drunkard and have the swordsman guy that helps you survive

you can just spam attack her and she can't do anything, she will occasionally jump into the air and you just have to hit her with a shuriken. when the ghosts spawn in phase 2 just run around and hide behind a pillar until they despawn and let the missiles hit the pillar, then go back to spamming her. I killed her in less than 2 minutes.

If you spam dodge to the right and attack right after that you will stunlock her and win easy,.

none

Attached: 1539603406120.png (782x960, 478K)

Use the firework attachment

Attached: 3g9cl0orhcl21.jpg (640x480, 107K)

>finally defeat genichiro
>after an hour of retries
>"nah m8 I'm actually Raiden"
>instantly shits on me

Only got Gyobu on the first try. This guy is a pushover.

Ye he survived in my fight. I don't know if he comes back later or anything but he has a little line of dialogue

Don't talk to him

>Sony is dropping some actual good exclusives
?

How much harder does ringing the bell make the game?

Alright, I'll give it a try user. Thanks!

Where do you get that, I only have the shuriken one

Make it run into an alcove and it goes full retard trying to turn so you can stab it in the ass until it dies

If you followed the tutorial from the beginning of the fight she's easy. Dodge into guard break attack repeat throw a shuriken when she's on her thing just block her ghosts. Super simple, after 2 bouts I didnt even heal on my 3rd

>killed her in an hour with 0 upgrades
wew lad just git gud

Attached: 3468843344.png (469x443, 275K)

He really is, probably one of the easiest bosses in the game.

Getting to the 2nd phase is the hardest part imo. Parry his lightning attacks in midair and swing your sword once you hit the ground to do a fuck ton of damage to him. Otherwise he's exactly the same.

damn :(

>dude survives the fight
>go over to talk to him
>he dies from poison before I reach him

Attached: 1498252899811.gif (250x200, 1.33M)

>farm for 15 minutes
>get one (1) divine confetti
>use it on spoopy caster
>he teleports when I use it
>only get a few good hits in
>spend the rest of the time wasting resources
>eventually just run behind pillar and homeward when I'm out of everything and he's 75% dead
Pretty gay fight lads

>reading thread
>all i see is...
>"spam"
>"cheese"
>"L1"
>"R1"

Great "game" you guys are playing, eh?

Attached: 1532820731269.jpg (430x411, 27K)

How the FUCK does anyone die to Chained Ogre at all? You can literally start the fight with a backstab and then sprint in circles around him until he attacks, hit twice and repeat until he dies.

Attached: 1503436045861.jpg (600x600, 24K)

The old help thread died so I just wanted to save grats user.

in hidden forest or whatever after the depths where do I go to get into the house w/ the flute? the dying guy before you enter that area says to use 2nd floor but I can't even get to the roof or anything, I see trees that overhang it but no grapple points

please help

I'm sorry dude, but give the game up. It should take you less than 45 minutes tops to kill her. Especially with the spawn so close...

I don't remember how to get to this one from Ashina Castle

Attached: 20190325001037_1.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

jesus.. after 5 hours i finally did it.
turns out the culprit was inputlag caused by having SLI enabled.
instantly beat her ass once i removed it. the lag was subtle but enough to make L1 useless 30% of the time.

Attached: itsover.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

How did you get a backstab on him? His grabs are giving me trouble because of how quickly he can spam them.

git fucking gud you stupid scrub

In all seriouness, shurikens are your best friends, throw one when she's doing an airborne attack and you will interrupt her and lower her posture by a good amount

Never, you can't buy these. However you can farm them on the blue samurais after the Upper tower - antechamber Sculptor idol, they have a small chance to drop them

Go beat horse fucker first and get more flask. Come back and rape her ass. Be aggressive as fuck and push her shit in. Use the wrilwind blade to kill the adds

GG

I almost beat Lady Butterfly on my first try and then spent like 40 minutes getting absolutely bodied by her. Don't know how the fuck that even happens.

You are not supposed to fight Butterfly until you have defeated everyone in the Castle.

You can tell thats the case because the item she drops, an extra revive, cant even be used until you defeat the Castle boss. By which point you will have had 2 health upgrades and 2 attack upgrades.

You're trying to do a midgame boss before you even reach it, and sure you 'can' do it but that doesnt mean you should waste time on it.

THe optimal way to play is to go to Hirata when you can, get the axe and flame prosthetics, then leave and do the castle, then return and finish it.

Just kill the dudes around him, run away until he resets, throw a ceramic jar piece to get him to patrol and backstab him when he walks away.
the entire fight is a cakewalk all you have to do is run in circles around him and hit him, dont even bother with the grappling hook meme

I defeated Butterfly after fighting her in the middle of the arena instead of the corners.

The corners and pillars kept making the camera fuck up whenever she jumped so I'd lose my lock and lose sight of her and she'd stab me in the back.

When I fought her in the center the camera never spazzed out and it was easy

You actually can buy them after a certain point in the game, I totally forgot when though. The merchant in the hub sells them for like 300 sen.

When you enter the foggy area, hug the left wall while jumping up the terrain until you see the ‘hug wall’ texture on it. At the right of it there’s a root protruding out of the wall. Use the grapple on it and there’ll be small path that leads to an area with monkeys and a drunkard mini-boss.

Is there a way to absolve your sins? Dropped down the well and smacked the lone swordsman and now he's pissed. Swear I thought he was an enemy.

Attached: 1552619663057.png (418x497, 383K)

Get on the roof where you fought thunder samurai, look down and right

But she's easier than Gyobu though

When Phase 2 starts.

Attached: LuisianaTick.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I think Gy is far easier, his tells were bigger and he had no gimmicks.

I murdered her first try, the castle boss pushed my shit in at least 6 times

-Ogre fellow
-Gyoubu
-Butterfly Lady
-Genichiro (resurrection saved my ass during the third phase)
-that dojo guy
-and the hardest boss of all, the monkeys, well I think they were supposed to be a boss.

Attached: 1529975383528.jpg (489x648, 96K)

I easily beat Lady Butterfly and Genichiro but I can't beat O'rin. I want to cry and then die.

he is an ennemy

am I not supposed to be fighting Lady Butterfly as my second boss? I went into the memory right away and got past the drunk guy but she is impossible, I can get her to the 2nd phase sometimes but those little gold orbs are always getting me

He just says things like "I'm too old for this."
Same as my felling for this game

He had a talk button a second before I swung. I guess he just had some intro speech before starting?

so does giving kuros charm back in ng+ just make it that you take chip damage when blocking? just curious

If you talk to him he just fights you anyways

Yes, he says he wanted to see the pathetic shinobi who lived in the well (you).

When you talk to him a second time he realizes you are that shinobi and attacks you.

Jesus how the fuck do I kill Shicimen. He kept on Skullfucking me and I can't get close. Can't even backstab since his aggro is 360 degree.

you beat those two and you're at o'rin? you got in that zone too early dude go to the castle
or if you really want to beat her just do the ds strat and run until she does a pattern that lets you do a charged R1 and repeat
yeah he just says "...."

Is there a trick to the skull summoning nigger in the side abandon dungeons entrance? My attacks do like 1 damage to his 300 HP pool

Ignore him until you get the shield prosthetic upgrade which protects against spirits

Run in wide circles, not straight at him

How is the framerate on ps4? Is it as stable as bloodborne post patches?

they're easy to dodge by just running and hiding behind the pillars, I've beaten her as my second boss

when she summons the kids just run around until they disappear and then hide from the projectiles and go to town

>mfw abandoned dungeon

Think I'll do it last...

Attached: Yotsuba afraid.png (300x279, 60K)

In that direction is the old grave, user. Can you be more precise?

Attached: 20190325002252_1.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

put those 2hu skills to work
Also there is a pillar you can use to cheese

You have to use confetti on headless enemies

anyone know where the mottled purple gourd is? the one that is pacifying agent but reusable basically?

Why even play if you have to resort to this kind of bullshit, you will never beat this game the way it was intended.

Literally just sprint at him and attack. Run in circles around him when he does the big orbs attack until they dissipate. Use confetti. Feathers tool is handy for 2nd phase kamehameha beam.

>the way it was intended.
not him but what is that cuck thinking? doesn't matter how you beat the game as long as you do with the means given to you?

What about it

I just noticed, the second time you fight him in the depths of Ashina, there's a grappling hook target right before the entrance to the arena that leads to a cave located in the ceiling above the said arena, is it where his mate drops from to fight you?

I felt the same way, by time I beat her I was taking no damage P1, and it was almost melodic the attack/parry rhythm, felt real nice.

How to beat these guys that keep throwing terror shit at you. I can't even get close.

Attached: 6890356.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

It’s all about baiting his easiest reads. If he is in the middle of a 5-hit combo, he’s going to end with a thrust you can mikiri. If he does a leaping downward strike, he’s going to follow up with a sweep you can jump over. Be patient.

finished the game and dont remember this, where?

i've just killed Genichiro, where do i find Lady Butterfly, am i doing something wrong?

You don’t need to kill headless, but he does give a great activatable risk/reward buff if you do. Like other optional minibosses though he needs confetti to beat, which is moderately hard to find without some tedious farming.

Abandoned Dungeon in one of the rooms (torture rooms?).

>tsushima
>western samurai game
you know it is just going to be shitty bamham combat

Once you start dodge stepping its an easy fight. Just dodge step, swing, and repeat. Do not stop

She's tolerable. Hardest boss fight I've seen in years, though. Thing is, you have to pretty much fight perfectly on her first phase (perfect parry, zero hit), which is very doable since her pattern during the first phase is fairly predictable, and is absolutely required if you're retarded like me and choose to beat the Estate entirely the moment you can access it.

Nevermind found it.
And OF COURSE, another recycled miniboss.
It's post-anor londo all over again.

She's optional.

Get the bell from a feeble bitch in the first area. Use it at the Dilapidated Shrine Buddha, to the left of the prosthetic man.

Man, the final boss Genichiro and Isshin sure is fucking tough. I can barely get to Isshin's second phase then I die. Did feel rewarding to get to that point, though.

Also, that optional Demon of Hatred is tough as shit. I do like that you have to treat it like a Dark Soul's boss, though.

>can't stop dying
>can't stop spread the dragonrot
fuck i feel bad

>is completely
Completely? COMPLETELY WHAT, user? I AM BEGGING YOU. COMPLETELY WHAT?!

It's finite, but there are enough of the items that unless you are REAL shitty then you won't run out. For reference, I have used two and I am at the final boss, and the second one was not even necessary to use.

don't worry i killed double monkey trouble first try as well

You mean making the guy British/English and not Irish? The amount of retards out there who think he was Irish in real life is hilarious.

why don't the NPCs just quarantine you

Attached: 1363499352638.jpg (580x435, 48K)

Is it harder than this?

Attached: Dark Souls Ariandel.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Help

Can you kill the giant coy fish? if so how

Attached: 1553157108152.jpg (700x934, 64K)

There's more Monkey Booze up there, the mate drops from the hole in the ceiling.

Jesus they make sure to always have you fight these cocksuckers in the worst possible areas. They aren't even hard, it's just the camera goes all over the place in these ass cramped areas.

Attached: 20190325004021_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

You need to get special bait from one of the pot heads then ring the bell and feed it to him

>spent 4 hours trying to kill juuzou
>dealing with the ads one by one
>stealth attacking him
>calling the NPC for help
>need to resurrect to finish him off
>go to the next area and kill granny in 4 tries less than 20 minutes
what a fucking god awful designed area god damn

Attached: 1541276681577.jpg (525x525, 35K)

>die to sir-healths-alot in the dungeon
>run out of confetti and get bored of fighting it
>see if I can go kill the one armed dude in the well
>succeed after 4 attempts
>"oh boy, a new passage, where does it go?"
>it's the other side of the same bosses arena

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1019K)

Heh. Nothing personnel kid

Attached: 814380_20190323113322_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>Lose camera lock and Sekiro looks at a wall instead
>Lose half my HP

Happens a lot.

Nothing in this game is harder than that desu

What is Kuro going on about with the shinobi shortcut? Door with an outline of a person? I can't find it anywhere

How many more areas do I have left to find? I just got past the section with the crazy kite tengu.

dilapidated temple hug the left wall

You have to get something called "Truly Precious Bait" or something alone those lines from that one guy in Hirata Estate that only sells you shit if you give him carp scales. Exhaust his dialogue options and he'll give it to you. Then go to the Feeding Grounds idol where that one NPC's father is, ring the bell to summon the carp and feed it to him. After you progress the story its corpse will appear at the Guardian Ape's watering hole with an item you can give to the NPC's father to release him from his carp fetish.

Anyone feel like the game would still be challenging but less frustrating to learn bosses if they did half the damage they do now? I've upgraded my health 3 fucking times and I still get two shot, sometimes close to one shot by every mini boss.

I just used that, what in the goddam happened to him? When it’s used on an enemy you get xp so did I just kill him or what?

You've got a long way to go friend.

you can buy them after you kill 3 healthbar corrupted monk

I fought Lady Butterfly way later than you're probably supposed to (after dying to Genichiro several times and deciding to do something else) so she was a massive cakewalk.

Thank you guys

Took me fewer tries to beat Frieda on SL1 than some of the bosses in this game
Yes

Kind of disappointed that there are TWO gimmick bosses. Especially when there are only like what, 7 or 8 bosses total? Felt like a bit of a cop out to me.

Nice, I was getting a little concerned since the map you can view while quick travelling looked filled out.

Yes, it's probably my main gripe with the game. The Owl and the Final Boss are especially fucking annoying in that regard. They fucking 2 shot you with any fucking hit.

>Sekiro was so bad it made me play Nioh again
git gud

Blade of the Immortal is Sekiro the manga

Armored Knight is based though.

ROBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190324165945.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

>Blighttown Part 222: Poison Boogaloo

Attached: Homu.png (1405x1058, 1.4M)

You can go to blighttown from there though, you're higher up.

There's another pot guy in the same area, he's near a hut to the top left of where the fish jumps out and breaks the bridge

>sekiro drones false flagging because the game being hard is the only thing it has going for it besides the from logo

Attached: 1552850666306.webm (640x640, 783K)

Are you talking about this faggot or the centipede guys?

Attached: sekiro.exe 2019.03.24 - 20.57.48.49.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

yeah demon is my fav boss

Wasn't talking about mini-bosses. I mean the ones that drop Memories. It's Monkeys and Divine Dragon.

Those snake eyes motherfuckers are the worst miniboss in the game I swear.
Also, is there anything to the Sunken Valley beyond the gun fort?

The worse part is some times they break your lock by just getting too close.

Attached: 20190325004901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

>Took me fewer tries to beat Frieda on SL1 than some of the bosses in this game
You first timed frieda on sl1?
I mean sekiro is new mechanics for all of us here, of course it feels hard since we're discovering

>play like a total pussy, always back off and try to do a poke and then go back to blocking
>lose to a lot of bosses and the attempts take forever
>start playing aggressive like a madman, swing my sword until they parry and then deflecting like a champ
>beat every boss first or second try
getting out of that dark souls mindset takes a while, but boy is the game way more fun when you do

Does he not sweep in the second phase?

You get a key later on from Kuro that unlocks the door behind the weird looking motherfucker miniboss.

Didn't realize he also gave the bait. I know he's there but I didn't get a "talk" option from him, but the guy at hirata did for w/e reason.

Friede is easy as fuck compared to this game. The only thing that comes close to Sekiro's difficulty is Bloodborne FRC chalices/bosses.

What's a good way to kill the roof top cock nose guys? So far I just hit them with a ninja star and do the follow up dash attack, then they back flip and I do it again. There has to be a better way.

yes because it can't be cheesed by havel greatshield

only 1% of steam players have beaten the most dark souls boss of the bunch
what does this say about the playerbase?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>boss is clearly designed to punish soul shitters by making him almost require deflects and posture breaking
>still manage to work out a perfect dodging method after a dozen tries
>takes me 7 minutes of dodge+poke to kill him
Holy fuck I didn't know he was that easy if you play the game properly

Attached: 1553037750388.jpg (602x946, 410K)

run

Attached: 1472179991106.jpg (458x456, 22K)

i wish I had learned to play like this earlier honestly. the combat didn't truly click all into place in my head until the final boss

Anyone encounter the glitch where dead bodies death animation activate again when you leave and come back?

Happened twice to me. The first time reminded me of seeing the people die in FF7 due to Dyne’s rampage.

The second one was a Tengu and it sent him rolling off the roof. Pretty funny.

I beat the game and thankfully haven't gone to ng+ yet. Where the fuck is this guy.

biggest piece of advice for all bosses: never attack after being blocked, your ass will get parried to shit

How do I kill those mystery niggas with the purple cloth masks?

At what point do you get to these fish people are talking about? This bell is the demon bell? I have Precious Bait already but I don't know if this is the right one.
I just don't want to miss on stuff.
I'm at the part where you have to fight Owl

I'm a little iffy on that, I enjoyed Nioh's whole character-centric, tighter and more controlled approach
As opposed to something like Souls games where it feels like you're just some guy wandering through the game

Go back to the very start of the game starting in Ashina Castle, there's an Idol that teleports you.

if you climb the roofs near ashina castle and grapple the shinobi kite you can go back to the area before ashina castle and go through that and he's at the end of it
have fun his patterns are real easy after fighting him once

>monkey boss
I get that they tried to do somethnig different but wtf
can you even die?
Also is there any point to going back to the area?

>buy iron umbrella
>play game on easy mode

The timing for deflects is way too generous with that thing.

It's in an area called Fountainhead Palace. You'll get there after beating The Owl.

not that but the only reason i beat the lady butterfly was that on her second phase she got caught in her falling animation and glitched her way into the statue
after a couple seconds she died and i won

you can send someone there as part of their sidequest
you have to use the fans though which isn't hinted at at all

How do I beat Tomoe style? I can't quite figure out how ligtning reflect is meant to work, are you supposed to just RB it or deflect the attack then RB?
Also did I do good by spiriting Kotaro away and should I send the nigga samurai to the surgeon

It's hinted at if you read the Fan description and listen to his dialogue.

What? which NPC sidequset?

how the fuck do you parry in mid air you can't L1 in mid air

play super defensive last phase and only fish for lightning reflects to make it easy, as soon as you see him charge the lightning jump and wait a split second to make sure it hits you and then attack

he gets stunned for quite awhile so depending on how close you are you can get more attacks in

Jump in the air and deflect the lightning. Once you land hit RB to do a lot of damage.

How do I get to open the door behind the Demon Bell? I did the full Kongo temple and no sign of it.

Attached: 20190325010536_1.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

It's fine. This isn't a movie, you don't have time to be reading subtitles in the middle of fights

Yes you can. I don't remember if you have to buy it as a skill or not but you absolutely can lol. I abuse the shit out of it too in case my jump dodge isn't good enough to avoid attacks.

where do I get the umbrella?

the game peaks at the genichiro fight because once you go further you start to realize how many bosses follow the exact same strategy you use for him
i beat o'rin, monk, lone shadow and owl in the same sitting and they all just blurred together in my head because i was following the same pattern on all of them with minor deviance that barely mattered

In the area with the rickety bridges on the side of the cliffs with the midgets.

Don't listen to the weebs, it's same VA quality as souls/bb.

I'm stuck at a locked door at hirata. Did I miss the key or do I need to swing by later on?
I kinda assumed hirata would be self-contained as it's some kind of dream/vision.

Teleport to Shugendo, then make your way around the mountain on the path to the right. I actually found that Bell shortcut before I found the real path, and thought it was a dead end. I think you need to grapple after the little dudes.

What does the shop start to sell if I send the guy to guard it? Does the orange from giving him the white pinwheel have the same effect as one from the monkey when I give it to the child?

Looked it up. It's a Shinobi skill you have to unlock.

yep just like dark souls peaked at asylum demon, literally the same strategy for every boss after him

How much harder is new ng+? I wanna go for the Shura ending but I don’t think I can handle a massive boost in difficulty. Should I just pick a ng?

I still can't beat orphan of kos without help, but I'm well past lady butterfly. She took me about 20 tries and I had fun the whole time. Sekiro has the tightest combat and it's not even close. When I killed this fucker I knew this was the best soulsborne game.

Attached: tenzenyamauchi.jpg (1200x628, 125K)

Attached: 3563463080987.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Do you ever get a key to open the bottom of the reservoir where you lost your arm?

So can we agree the atmosphere and setpieces in this game completely blow Souls out of the water? I haven't played BB which looks quite atmospheric too so I can't comment there.

Gonna look for it. It's probably also the reason I missed the white flower windmill.

The canon end for the NPCs has them:
>kotaro spirited away and babysitting the kids in hall of illusions
>sakuza finding his shamisen waifu near death (which is o'rin) and thanking you after beating her, dying and gives you a unique resurrection item
my problem is now the strong big guys is all but gone, cant send anyone to the merchant lol

Attached: 60001143_p39.jpg (800x639, 532K)

Yeah, much much later on. You can't miss it unless you do a specific ending.

>mortal blade could have been Chikage 2.0 with a brand new moveset to choose instead of the basic katana
>it's used for a special attack and nothing else

They had one fucking job and they fucked it all up

Attached: chikage.jpg (1200x720, 64K)

OKay how the fuck do i beat the demon of hatred?

help

Fuck this fucking Snake Eyes nigger

isn't lady butterfly one of the truely optional bosses? I didnt even get to her until i had 2 bosses down and several health upgrades. not for avoiding her, i just missed the lady who gives you the bell

What the fuck are those centipede/giraffe things anyway? They're way too fucked up.

I rang the bell in the monk village

did I fuck up my game?

Attached: 1535196849928.png (246x242, 6K)

Found it. Yep, there's the white one. That's a pretty fucking hidden place.

I wonder what else changes with the fatass depending what you do with him. I sent him to the surgeon, gave him the eyes and all I got was a book that I don't know how to use. I'm kinda curious what difference would it make if I gave him the white instead of the red-white one.

Is the ultimate batto-jutsu you unlock in the last skill tree good?

where do I get this? do I have to kill roof bow thunder guy? I put him aside for now

Can I get some tips for Orin? Am I supposed to use confetti for her and corrupt monk?

That snake sequence was scripted as fuck.
Totally unimpressed.

Hi bros what's going on? Don't me just hanging around.

Attached: sekirot.jpg (2560x1440, 161K)

If you give him the white one it's his "good" ending, you use the Fan prosthetic on him and it sends him to the Illusion place where you fight the Monkeys.

I still need to find out what happens if you give him the Red and White pinwheel, though.

how do i beat hedless XD

Which monkeys can I lead to the snake? These faggots keep going back when I bring them near the cave. I actually got one to go in, but got killed when I used the whistle.

Attached: 1540867978.jpg (875x700, 47K)

Wait, if you give him the white one he just dies on the spot?

Use snap seeds for the corrupted monk

Hmm..

I could fly like that too.. if I felt like it.

Attached: 814380_20190324132613_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Nope, doesn't die. He literally teleports and you talk to him again to get your reward.

There's one in the cave, backstab it with the control ninjutsu

Look to the left when the Snake is turned around looking at you in the cave, make sure you have Puppeteer equipped.

Just popping into the thread to share an insight
>Wolf says "Illusion Technique" when he finds the Heir in the Butterfly into cutscene
>The technique appears to be a simple hand clap
>If you manage to save Nogami during the Juzou fight, he was outside the Lady Butterfly room and gives you a Snap Seed and tells you it's the only shot against her illusions
The Shinobi Firecrackers are super effective against her illusions guys. They're weak to sound, not just Snap Seeds.

Tell me the reward isn't something essential like an unique upgrade item.

It's a consumable item that you can give to another NPC that might be involved with a questline/ending? I'm not sure, I still need to beat the final boss.

Are the bosses based on real people in japanese history?

Well fuck. There is something for a second playthrough. I hope someone makes a guide for the endings soon, from games usually have weirdly convoluted and easily missable questlines.

Get good, shitter MADA MADA

Attached: 70dbc39add7216549da01053c042460b48995532c81bf6d920ef08bad165a4d1.jpg (680x680, 55K)

No this isn't Nioh.

>gives you one time consumable and dies

That was... uh. I guess I fucked up his questline.

Attached: 20190324225616_1.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Guys, I gave Emma some unrefined sake, and then Sekiro confronts her about her being skilled with a sword....I honestly have no idea where that came from. Was she the one who stabbed Sekiro after the Lady Butterfly fight? Was she banking on Kuro to give him immortality?

I haven’t finished the game yet, I guess This was Isshin’s/Sculptor’s idea. The game does say they were buds

Anyone else having trouble at the Shichimen Warrior boss? Is he just impossible to just stealth kill his first phase out or something? Because there’s a shortcut to him at Ashina Reservoir and the cliff directly above seems like it’s encouraging you to stealth kill him, but the prompt never shows up for whatever reason.

People say to use the purple umbrella to fight him. Honestly I'm just gonna leave him for last I hate fighting caster bosses.

Does having the Bell Demon item affect bosses too?

Miyazaki also said Basilisk was a heavy inspiration.

This was probably my favorite moment in the entire game.

Don't do her until you got first attack and vitality upgrades

>Kuro:How many times did you resurrect to save me? Two times? Three...?

Attached: 1516237957124.png (406x360, 295K)

Is there any special move as useful as Ichimonji Double? The posture regen is too good.

What happens if I don't break the code when facing Owl? Did I just miss on something?

>can't even beat giant or drunk
>they're not even technically "bosses"

welp

no, you can cancel it anytime
imo its more a boon than a curse
rare item and items in general drop a SHITTON more with it active
bosses doesnt get affected, mobs get increased damage and thats about it

The game literally outright tells if you posture break him 4-5 times. He literally says “Are you trying to push me over the edge?!”

Thanks for throwing me a bone from, too stupid to figure that out

you can dodge cheese her, but I chose this as my moment to learn parrying, and after countless, countless tries finally beat her, then everything else in the bit I played after felt trivial.

It's a good place to practice your parry.

Great Ape confirmed for best fight in the game lore-wise
>Getting bamboozled when it stands up after you kill it
>Memory flavour text implies that the scream you hear after the 1st encounter is one of happiness
>Finally attracts another mate in the final moments of its life
>Destroying its immortality centipede with the mortal blade and finally putting it out of its misery
kino

i legit just got too tired to learn the last 10% of the game and turned on infinite health cause i wanted to see the ending before i went and ruined the whole game by watching streams

name a fanbase more autistic than from software's

Its literally his canon ending, you get some kind of proof of his love with orin
sending him to iosefka he dies
to merchant he does jackshit and you crush his dreams

How do I kill Headless, my attack is 4 and still do shit damage to him

Can you even succeed at iosefka's questline? Or do you always end up with the stupid notebook?

Killing Snakeyes is the first time I've ever actually yelled "FUCK YOU!!" at my TV screen using my outside voice. I hope I didn't wake the neighbours.

Not a denial.

Come back way later when your attack is at least 7. There's no reason to face him now.

The first alone one or the second one with adds?

are there really only 2 shrines in the dungeon area?

Alone

there will be a point where you'll start finding pacifying agents, with those his fight is easier as your deflects won't terrorize you. if you REALLY want him dead use divine confetti as well

I'm so sorry, user. Good luck, I hope you like facing her with 2 cannon fuckers helping her

>walks into a cloud of projectiles that do damage
>is surprised when he gets hit

wow holy shit dude this game must be made for exclusively the hardest of hard core gamers with only >900 iq, nah man ur right

Seems so. Such a waste, I love the theme of the place.

I'm not sure how they intended for you to beat that honestly. Aggroing all 3 is suicide due to the HP pools the cannon peeps have. If they were regular enemies with piss HP you could run around like a shithead and take them out but you legit have to fight them. both of them. while mini boss is aggro'd. I couldn't find a way to stealth them either I ended up poison cheesing with the pools but man what a stupid fight. I took her out at gun fort 1v1 with only minor issues

>kill some random midget after sneaky snake plaforming segment
>he drops a scroll talking about marrying the giant snake
Did I just murder his waifu?

Does the battle theme in the abandoned dungeon remind anyone else of the Darkest Dungeon tracks?

If you go there before killing the ape, the cannon fuckers are just normal gun guys. Also the you don't need to fight 2ape, you can just run past the arena.

Tbh Sekiro could work with a customizable protag with how little his dialogue and how shallow he is.

I don't know why consumables only last 30 seconds, it's fucking dumb.

Does the senpou devotion skill increase item use time by a decent amount? Or is it like the spirit emblem skill where it'll only increase the duration by 1 second?

>If you go there before killing the ape, the cannon fuckers are just normal gun guys.
not correct. I have only heard of this ape from these threads, I haven't fought any apes in my game yet and her allies were most certainly cannon guys

Weird, I guess I was wrong about the trigger that makes them cannon dudes.
All I know is when I went there for the first time, they were just gun guys, not cannon. The only became cannon ones after I returned to have a rematch with the ape.

I wish I knew that trigger lol, for NG+ I'd fight her first with gun guys so I can just 1v1 her

>purple sword fag in the bell dream
>my prize for killing him is the cliche "disappear when touched" ninja technique
I'm upset. Fucker killed me twice, and this is all I get?

Anyone else totally confused on the map layout? with souls I can "chart out" a path through the game in my head fairly easily but fuck I'm clusterfucked how I got anywhere.

How the fuck did I get to that forest with the ayylmao

How the fuck did I get to snek hidey hole

How th efuck did I get to the poison pit with the snipers

I guess just go there as soon as you defeat sonic in the well, to avoid they ever becoming cannon.

Are you shitting me? I just beat her on my first try. Genichiro and Snakes Eyes on the other hand...

>Chained Ogre round 2
>Marionette two of those dual wield shinobi
>You can refresh the Marionette ninjutsu by just backstabbing them again
>Realize I have two immortal loyal servants
>Just sit back and wait for the execution prompt to show up
>mfw

Attached: 1529531007497.png (800x600, 1.83M)

The upgraded version of it is pretty good

>spam L1 10 times
>jump jump
>spam L1 10 more times
>jump jump
>execute

Shit's fucking easy, you only need to press 2 buttons. The bosses that have 3 different types of perilous attacks are the real shitter killers.

>is it a grab?
>is it a thrust?
>is it a sweep?

I wish there was a mod to color code the attacks because the huge japanese symbol on the screen makes it hard for me to tell which move they're going to use.

this, use game mode if using a tv, also play wired,