As long as I can still give out free necronomicons to children I don't care what made up gender he adds...

As long as I can still give out free necronomicons to children I don't care what made up gender he adds. (I'll probably use them as meat shields or sacrifices anyway)

Attached: fags.png (640x937, 99K)

>make a whole new sysrem just for mentally ill people

There's already a system for mental illness's.

just throw the mentally ill to the wolves.

>people
Judging from OP’s picture, it’s literally just ONE freak pushing for its tranny dwarves too. Once again, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Do you really expect a guy who almost exclusively relied on donations until recently to just go "FUCK TRANNIES", for some fucking reason trannies are loaded and donate to thousands to those who agree with them

Why do you think one person asking means a "push" for it?

>trans people are real so they need to be in everything
I don't understand this retarded way of thinking. Why are trannys such dumb cunts?

Gender is literally just a string data type and so are pronouns. Bigots prove once again they don't know shit about what they're talking about and will find any reason to complain.

>a whole new 'hello world'
damn

It's a brave new world

>new system makes game 40% harder
I don't see the problem...

They have this constant need of validation. They simply can't deal with the fact a game they might not even play doesn't pander to them.

>dwarf fortress prioritizes realism and trans are real
a game about retarded dwarves lmao
these retards at twitter are hilarious

We need more pedophile representation in gaming since pedophiles are real

This is Dwarf Fortress though. Knowing Toady, your tranny Dwarves will literally go on break to dilate their inverted dicks.

>wants to become a girl
>plays autistic games that only guys play

Why do trannies always do this?

Attached: 1382138943077.gif (500x252, 985K)

That would be hilarious

>mentally ill people
They're talking about transgender, not gender dysphoria.

I don't doubt. With the autism that is iconic of dwarf fortress I expect a full blown physics engine of semen fluids from dwarf trannies

If they put tranny dysmorphic lunatics in the game it'll just be more fun because then we'll get to watch dwarves slowly go insane with misery when they keep having negative thoughts associated with their gender, or self mutilation

All it'll be is "female" with a beard.
So like... nothing changes?
Or most likely the twitter account is aware that it's not going to ever be put in and used "muh complication" as a reason

Paedophiles are real too, and have been real for a long time.
Will dwarf fortress have paedophile dwarves, for the sake of inclusive realism?

>dwarf fort portrays realism

Attached: 1493348290353.png (1278x720, 765K)

Everyone is getting pozzed one after the other.

>They're talking about gender dysphoria, not gender dysphoria.
What do you mean, user?

Bruh. Imagine if he just added "transgender" to the mental illnesses list.

Attached: images (2).jpg (348x145, 7K)

>big cats
They're talking about large felines, not tigers.

I can only foresee a tranny jihad in the future if they do put in tranny dwarves because they get triggered if any LGBTOMGWTFBBQ character in media is capable of dying. That's why they have that whole "Bury Your Gays" trope and think it's a problem when they're not immortal and perfect.

Also
>trans people have been real for a long time

DF has always been for mentally ill people

Just mod them out. It literally isn’t that hard to do.

Okay, so, it's fucking stupid. I don't understand why anyone wants to identify as trans. You put in all this work to transition into the other gender, and then you want to play as someone who identifies as trans. Why not play as male or female, you know, the things you're wanting to be? I see the obvious choice in front of me but how can they be so blind to it.

then i wouldn't be heralded as brave

I mean, even if you are insane enough to agree with their premise of there being more than 2 genders and you can just choose whatever you want, it becomes nothing more than a fucking sexual fetish at that point. And companies carter to that. Holy fuck.

One way to explain it is that those people fighting for "trans representation" aren't actually trans or gender dysphoric themselves. I remember Juden Peterstein saying that every single trans person he met in his "practice" told him that they would like as little attention drawn to the fact that they're trans as possible. Ideally, they would like to be indistinguishable from the real deal, and that makes sense logically. The people that insist on mentioning that the tranny is in fact a tranny would then be either fetishists or oversocialized virtue signalers.

It just fucks me up. The experience of transitioning is such a personal one that's like a roller coaster of emotions and progress. All the time, money, and anguish spent and you just stop short of it all to refuse to recognize all the effort you put into it. "I identify as trans" is like saying, "I want people to recognize me as something I'm not, but I'm not going to do anything to change that aside from maybe putting makeup on every now and then." It's shooting yourself in the foot.

>Juden Peterstein
What the fuck is this name? Do NOT trust anything a person witht hat name says.

>when your health care system is so shit and you're balls deep in debt so you have to pander to 0.6% of the population just to get a few more dollars

This is why we need a reform desu

>inclusive realism
da fuq is this mentally ill faggot talking about? It makes no sense that faggots and trannys would exist in a fantasy setting. That shit would be cured with simple magic.

Eh he needs money desperately so he rightfully thinks pushing away a potential customer is retarded.
Its all pr talk though. He'll always say something along the lines of "yeah its coming i just gotta figure out the complex code lmao" or "right now I have other things I'm trying to get out the door"