ITT: Scams

ITT: Scams

Attached: scammed and jammed.jpg (1126x718, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/the-arkh-project#/
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU
web.archive.org/web/20111005212312/http://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-VIII/
youtu.be/_QyYaPWasos
youtube.com/watch?v=SeBjr8Bm_wA
kickstarter.com/projects/869880163/kings-gate-a-brigandine-tale-remake
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/
medium.com/@dtwps/the-scam-or-how-i-became-a-programmer-fo-realz-5da0714e3ebb
youtube.com/watch?v=CKAc3nYEatw
youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU
kickfailure.com/2013/04/17/the-sad-story-of-katalyka/
kickstarter.com/projects/1727847183/hero-monster-girl-quest-3d/updates
kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/project-phoenix-japans-indie-rpg-feat-aaa-talent
kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
kickstarter.com/projects/703752115/kickstarted-in-the-butt-a-chuck-tingle-digital-adv
kickstarter.com/projects/566429325/tropes-vs-women-in-video-games
kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka/description
rustyquill.com/ella-mcconnell/
slate.com/human-interest/2014/08/fark-misogyny-ban-drew-curtis-wants-to-outlaw-sexist-racist-and-homophobic-comments.html?via=gdpr-consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I loved watching people get fucking scammed over at SA. The admins of the site fucking hyped that shit so hard there.

Ouya

the fuck is SA

Something Awful

The quagmire this fucking site spawned out of.

Yea Forums's father

at least that shipped out

Cube World

alright it's awful but just tell me anyway what the fuck it is

south africa?

Phoenix Point

Something Awful

Not him but I get that it's probably pretty bad, but what exactly is so bad?

indiegogo.com/projects/the-arkh-project#/

>scams 6k out of tumblr with nothing more than fucking concept art

at least it was from sjw

Everquest next, they were selling founder packs and then canceled the game without refunds.

Was there ever any legal trouble with all these fundraising scams?
I was always waiting for a big case to finally close down these sites but it ended up just going until people realized literally everything was a scam

Yea Forums

how would I go about scamming money from /pol/ retards?

I was thinking of making a kikestarter and filling it up with edgy as fuck shit like shooting up synagogues and burning down chinks whatever
then when I get all the sibling fucking cleetus' money I actually make it a game with gender pronouns, love and tolerance, peaceful acceptance of all races and religions and ship it out to the nazi retards

what do you think?

>SA

haven't been there since the comedy goldmine changed from funny stores to shitty photoshops. is the sight still populated?

no because technically it's just donations which you can't sue for and the person can literally spend that money on whatever the fuck they want as long as it's not drugs or smth

Barkley 2 had it's release date confirmed years ago though, it's coming 11/11/2023
You didn't think that was a joke, did you?

this. plus lawsuits are expensive. even if you won (which you wouldn't) you're not going to recoup your kickstarter donation after you take into account the legal fees

Little Devil Inside

Something Awful is the name of the site lmao

SA is beyond dead. Articles barely get any views. Most threads on the forums barely get any posts. Even the popular ones only have a lot of posts because threads stay up literally for years.

Fark (the forefather of Digg and Reddit) is dead too. Threads barely get a few dozen posts. They were a top 50 website in the world in the 00's and fucked it all up

Attached: dead sites.png (1203x325, 29K)

There was that “Build the Wall” campaign on GoFundMe. Guess that worked since they made $20 million of that.

Fuck no, I'm being completely serious when I say the moderation got taken over by literal SJW who started banning anyone who showed the slightest bit of edge. It was a comedy site that made comedy forbidden. Its a fucking ghost town now because nobody wants to spend 10 bucks to get onto a dead forum.
It was very noticeable as well, playing games with Goons demonstrated that the moderation ruined the site. Most Goons were like proto-Anons when it came to posting and humor on their own game forums. Look at the fucking source for all these groups and you see a fucking lifeless dour shithole.

Attached: file.png (1103x492, 433K)

this
a "crowd funded" project that was literally revealed to be 100% funded by epic, strange no one is talking about this

>Fark
that's a name i haven't heard in a long time

>strange no one is talking about this
we did a week ago. It's also how we knew that Epic covers lost sales, hence the massive spike in piracy towards any game from Epic store

is star citizen still a scam?

Attached: buy tiny metal.png (1047x738, 545K)

A shame too, because it's actually fun. I got a chance to play it at two PAX events. Also got to meet Cboyardee back in 2013. At least I got my dakimakuras.

no, they released their financials a few months back and have a semi-functional slice of the game you can play. star citizen is just plagued by poor management and feature creep. i think the game will be released but it will never live up to the hype.

Yeah, that was the ESTIMATED delivery date. Learn to read, moran.

>10 years between estimated and actual release date

epic reddit spacing Yea Forumsro

Attached: 1502185755550.jpg (835x757, 177K)

hownu.ru

Nice

Yeah, an estimation is a rough guess. Would you rather they rush out a sloppy, unfinished game, or take their time and polish it like the diamond it is?

Attached: 2016.png (1062x571, 624K)

go to bed, zoomer, you have school tomorrow.

I had completely forgotten about that.

Basically it's like everyone is an insufferable tripfag and it costs $10 to post and you'll most likely get banned so the site owner can make more money off of you just in case you want to pay again to post.

from fresh new update

Attached: c1vpi1gt30o21.jpg (1973x1110, 238K)

You can put any Kickstarter project here.

it's a sad sad world when people think you can make a game in just a few thousand dollars. Yes there are few cases or rarity where it's a passion project and it becomes a reality but majority of the time that's not gonna happen.

Attached: 23121.jpg (939x907, 107K)

I genuinelly thought Fark had gone under

The site that Moot got annoyed at because they didn't tolerate his weebfaggotry and decided to branch off and make this shit show.

>Tiny Metal was actually a good Advance Wars clone but its launch was sabotaged by the guy who got fired for sexual harassment

Attached: 1313300393009.jpg (180x180, 5K)

Attached: 1553395222660.png (321x467, 253K)

It's not a scam. The release is coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU

Attached: 1546261508707.jpg (1441x1412, 243K)

Attached: ffxiv_blue_mage.1542401871.0.png (2132x1343, 3.68M)

Attached: 1553311754174.png (1200x750, 1.42M)

Sealark

Any? Like A Hat in Time, Shantae, Hyper Light Drifter, Hypnospace Outlaw, or FTL: Faster Than Light?

>tfw they weren't kidding about 2023

They got delisted from Google ads about 2 years ago and had to fundraise to stay up. They should shut down instead of suffering the slow death they're suffering. New accounts are basically non-existent. The only people still left are mostly from 99-09.

All I want is an update, is that too much to ask, chef?

Attached: 1538705278835.jpg (214x216, 14K)

Oh I got a scam for you alright

Attached: 1522733286177.jpg (1552x873, 321K)

Attached: 1461292881815.jpg (1126x2116, 971K)

Funny story about Fark. Fark partnered with Digg when it was on the rise. But eventually Fark had a falling out with Digg. Reddit was barely alive at the time and was about to shutdown. Fark, in an effort to fuck with Digg, held a fundraiser for Reddit raising $50k for them and keeping them afloat.

Fast forward a bit and the Fark mods are being shit banning old and popular users and refusing to update the site. A lot of the remaining power users break off and leave for Reddit. This results in Fark banning anyone who mentioned Reddit for some time. They'd also only approve articles critical of Reddit. The hate peaked when Reddit overtook Fark and got worse as Reddit grew to be the third most popular website while Fark fell out of the top 50 into obscurity. To this day, they still hate Reddit and far more than any 4channer

soiled it

Attached: 7c522dbc3f8c4040fc6bd206b166cb64.jpg (678x515, 57K)

isn't that neogaf?

Yeah SA is a dying withered husk of what it used to be. But zoomers should remember back in the ~03 era of the internet SA was the beating heart of internet culture.

Heh

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

how was it a scam? you paid for the game and you played it. I got 200 hours or so out of it

I never understood the point of fark, even as a teen back in the mid 00s. SA, FP, NG, YTMND, they all had a purpose, a unique identity and reason. All fark ever was was a news aggregator with a forum duct taped on.

Attached: tumblr_mkpm2h1n8T1ro0jfwo4_1280.png (1000x750, 634K)

Holy shit you must be severely autistic.

Remember when LPs used to be fucking amazing?

web.archive.org/web/20111005212312/http://lparchive.org/Final-Fantasy-VIII/

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 7K)

The Barkley devs ran out of KS money a while ago and refuse to do another crowdfund or Patreon, the most they have is a late preorder option on their website. They're just working on this shit as a passion project at this point.

Fark is still a great source for news because its curated. I don't know how people stand reddit, where the news subs are all 80% the day's top two stories submitted over and over again and 20% biased shit that nobody without an agenda cares about

I think you need to go back

Depends on the scope of a game and the longevity.

There are games you can make with a nice budget of 1000$ and make more on.

4chans drunk and abusive godfather.

Fark was literally the first news aggregator. Plus the "funny" headlines helped. Remember back then it wasn't easy to find online articles of some retard doing wacky shit in Florida. Shit, I remember the local radio talk show jocks reading Fark headlines are articles verbatim. Fark had its place but quickly became irrelevant.

Pretty much except without having to pay the 10 bucks.

It definitely is. This thread interested me to check out what SA is all about nowadays and I came across a stream running now of Lowtax crying tears about someone named Billy who died seeming like he's high on Xanax or some shit.

kek

Attached: 1492985874209.jpg (336x335, 34K)

Whatever happened to him
It's people like him that makes me not want to do a kickstarter for my vidya. These people practically gave everyone a bad reputation. The few games that did succeed aren't even remembered or marketed as kickstarter games.

Attached: DieBitch.png (119x177, 34K)

Yeah, it's why I bought an account. Can't believe that was 12 years ago now.

Attached: 9years.gif (324x412, 173K)

Can we all agree the biggest letdown leaving internet 1.0 was Maddox? I loved his edgy bullshit garbage site, what a letdown.
At least 27bslash6 is still putting out funny content, even if it's a snails pace.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 86K)

>Sorry we wasted all the money building a studio and hiring devs.
>Shit our programmer is working on another game, too bad.
>Damn we can't get another programmer
>We're fucked
>Actually we found someone, but he can only work in a few months because other projects.
>Meanwhile lets make another Kickstarter
>Oh we are making another game finally, Sony promised to give us money if we do well!
>What do you mean you want that game instead? No take a demo
>Actually lets not post any news for like, ever.
>It's still not a scam I swear!!! Bear with me, my wife left me and I lost everything ;_;

Just put 30$ in the trainwreck, a little bit sad, but the drama is really good at least.

>the only way to access this is by web archive
>the author wanted it taken down because he was ashamed of it being too problematic with its gaybashing
This is exactly the kind of faggotry that infected the internet. Thank God Yea Forums hasn't totally succumbed yet.

they had those shitty photoshop contests where people would drive one joke into the ground like 50 times.

His schtick really worked a lot better in text. The whole "I'm an epic badass" gimmick doesn't work so well in YouTube format where we can see his balding head, see his tiny body, hear his gay, whiny voice, etc. And that's not even mentioning all the cucking drama and lolsuit shit that literally cemented his place in internet history as world's biggest cuck.

Wasn't that SA with Photoshop Phriday?

Maddox is the embodiment of the internet tough guy. At the beginning when he was a raging asshole and had the Art of Manliness book published, I thought he would was a legit tough guy. They I finally see him in video and he's an ugly ass skeleton

has this dude killed his self yet or is he in too deep?

fark had their own version

For a second I thought you were making a song reference, but In Too Deep was Sum 41, not rush.

Going back and reading articles in his dweeb voice and realizing he was legitimately angry about pizza toppings was a fucking trip.

Of course they do. I'm willing to bet they still do lolcat and Chuck Norris jokes in them.

what was the point of this? minecraft but with no building?

Very few internet tough guy article writers could really come close to really being a "tough guy." Off the top of my head, the only one I can think of is Seanbaby, and his only real accolade in that regard is that he managed to make Uwe Boll stop challenging his critics to boxing matches due to being able to actually kick his ass.

And then he went super hard left and kinda nuts. I wouldn't give him shit for deciding to do this if not for the fact one of the big things he tackles is homophobia when about 10 years ago he used to not shut the fuck up about how Phil Collins was a fag and that everyone who liked Genesis an actual cock-sucking fudgepacking homosexual. And again, that would bother me a bit less if not for the fact he tries to justify it as "Youthful innocence" when he was over 30 years old at the time.

tl;dr Internet tough guys are dumb.

Attached: LD0rblc.jpg (559x280, 49K)

Dude, I used to love his site as a teenager. His articles were a big motivation to improve my English skills.
I accidentally stumbled upon TBPITU six or seven episodes in. Got annoyed at this faggot co-host he had, I would've rather listened to Maddox ramble on by himself, oh well. With every episode I grew fonder of Dick and at some point Maddox started to get irritating.
Then it all came crashing down, what a fucking tragedy. I used to feel so sorry for Dick at the time, I even wrote him a mail and encouraged him to open up a patreon and start a new podcast. Glad he ended up being so successful with his show, even though I don't listen to it anymore. The magic of TBPITU just can't be recaptured, I've gotta relisten to all of the episodes at some point in time.

that matches my recollection

Maddox was always a meme. He was funny but the epic ninja thing was super one note

I miss the days when Cracked wasn't shit.

Fuck, I miss when Yea Forums wasn't shit. I haven't had fun on this site since 2012. No idea why the fuck I still come here. I just see the same regurgitated threads, get bored, and leave after 5 minutes

Yeah! Same experience. Reading them originally it was like 50/50 serious and sarcasm in my head, but going back knowing how voice and mannerisms they all read 100% dead serious.

"wojak" edits
when did it stop being feelsguy?

Mhhh, ja Alde. Ja Junge, Alde. Dat is Kaffee, echt jetz. Und Kaffee is numal lecker. Äh-äh, schwarz, stark und vor allem: schön lecker. Äh, echt jetz. Ja Junge, wenn ich ehrlich bin, dann, äh, trinke ich am Liebsten echt schwarzen Kaffee. Schwarzer Junge! Jetzt echt schwarzer Kaffee, woa Junge. Äh, der schmeckt richtig. Richtig lecker schmeckt der. Echt jetzt. Dat is wie mit den Figuren hier, echt jetz, Junge. Mh? Äh. Nur dat die ned schwarz sind, äh. Aber wat die Figuren jetzt echt mit dem Kaffee zu tun haben, woah? Dat will ich dir jetzt echt mal erklären, Alde. Ja, dat liegt ja wohl ganz klar auf der Hand oder wat, wa? Aber als Ärztin müsst du da echt wissen, wat jetz der Kaffee damit zu tun hat. Äh, schöner, schwarzer, heißer, schöner Kaffee, scheise. Schwarzer, Junge! Der is doch nich mehr schwarz, wenne da Milch reintust. Ich erklär dir das erst nommal: Schwarzer, schöner, heißer Kaffee, äh, richtig dunkelschwarzer, heißer Kaffee, mh?

Mhh. Hm-hhhmmmmm.

Ich glaub, ich hab mir grad echtn Ei eingeklemmt, Scheise Junge.

Äh, schwarzer Kaffee Junge, weißte eigentlich, wie gut der schmeckt, Junge, echt jetz. Äh, und wenn ich Kaffee sag, woa? Dann meine ich richtig dunkelschwarzen, kochend heißen, äh, echt leckeren, dunkelschwarzen Kaffee, Junge. Äh, und wenn du meinen Kaffee anpackst, woah Junge, äh... Dann trete ich dir deine fiese Schnauze aus der Fresse! Mhhhhmmm. Die fiese Fresse! Mhhhmmm. Auser Schnauze.

Anything by Fenoxo.
Reminder that this fag makes 35-50K a month to sit on his ass and code a little bit or have others do work for him and he gets sick every week so he needs to stop coding to get better.
Also all he does it put OTHER PEOPLES ideas in his game.

Are Pepe and Wojak really the fucking conclusion to memes? It has been so many years and the dominant memes are still reiterations of le facebook frog and the sad man

I'm not going to pretend that I never found them funny. Seeing Hillary put Pepe in the spotlight back in 2016 was such a surreal moment that I couldn't help but laugh although I knew it portended something terrible

But I don't even know if it's entirely her fault, because the meme streams of the internet were on course for this for a while. Why though? Why does nothing else break through and take the spotlight for than a month? I'm rambling, but I can't be alone in sensing the slow death of OC that's been going on for the last 6-7 years, right? If in ten years things haven't gotten better its gonna feel bad man

I can't believe you tricked so many people with this bait.

RIP College Humor

youtu.be/_QyYaPWasos

The best thing that has happened in Yea Forums for me in a long time is the announcement to the release of DMC5.
At least a good chunk of Yea Forums was excited for something.

Same will happen to both Yea Forums and reddit eventually. Then new will raise.

It hurts too.

If this doesn't convince people that crowd funding is a fucking scam I don't know what will.

Wollay posts random updates on his twitter occasionally. They just never make it to the live build.

>That said, we did not expect to reach our initial goal within only 10 days of starting the campaign. We're therefore setting an unofficial new goal for this particular campaign of 10,000! Don't let the momentum die! Keep donating, keep spreading the word, and keep supporting us until we hit the jackpot!
Top kek

They aren't the end, they're just the current dominant meme force, like AYBABTU and lolcats. They'll fade, but their flexibility will make it take a lot longer, since you can fit any emotion or message into them.

>h-hey guys, do I fit in yet?

>Are Pepe and Wojak really the fucking conclusion to memes?

For Yea Forums(nel)? Yes. OC and creativity is all but dead here. Wojack and Pepe edits and Twitter/Reddit/Facebook screencaps are the only OC left.

i think people just phone post now and can't be bothered to take even 5 minutes to make a shitty ms paint edit.

50k monthly working with talentless idea guys well earned imo

Yea Forums is still better than any other site, it’s must that the internet is so awful and drab.

>try to bump storytime on Yea Forums at office
>phone is blocked from posting due to range ban

Finally

the world in general is awful and drab. everyone is so up their own ass about political issues.

I just come here to shitpost. Yea Forums is a dinosaur. Not as bad as Fark, but still outdated.

This. Outside of a few interests that I have I only browse Yea Forums for general discussion. Everything else is just too sanitized to be fun. I don't even use social media.

He would have been better off vanishing once his site lost its popularity so that he would become an internet 1.0 legend. Now he just looks embarrassing.

I think you're a damned degenerate, m8

I like seanbaby, his worst games list was top tier, but how can he hate Genesis? I never liked what Phil did after, but Illegal Alien and Land of Confusion are fucking great tracks.

Best solo career of that band has to be Peter Gabriel. The shit he did after Genesis was just incredible. Track after track of perfection.

Attached: peter-gabriel.jpg (1018x700, 50K)

Are you people retarded? If people didn't care about the game to crowd fund it then Epic wouldn't have even considered signing an exclusivity deal. It all literally comes down to the greed of that fucking boomer who has no integrity and sees consumers as nothing more than good goys to take shekels from.

I've made both OC and Pepe/Wojak edits and I found my Pepe/Wojak edits to garner more (You)s and reposts across the website, most recently this one. I didn't even put in any effort; I just opened up paint.net, drew 4 lines making up the teeth and 1 line making up the blood and put the Asylum in the backdrop. As long as Pepe/Wojak keep doing exactly what they're set out to do, which is gain (You)'s and reposts in the most effortless way possible, they're not going anywhere.

Attached: isolated together.png (1277x1023, 1.26M)

Look up his Broken Pixels playthrough of I think Metal Wolf Chaos. He just goes on several rants about Phil Collins and Genesis in general being extremely gay. This was back in 2009 when that was par for course behavior for a 20-something fratty, it's just the hypocrisy about a decade later and the fact he was a 32 year old man.

His older articles are still great either way (I reread the Kazuyuki Fujita one every now and then), I just think the man himself is a jackass.

Other than the April fool's stunt last year, I miss how Yea Forums was able to have fun. Mods don't communicate and take shit super serious. Seems like half of anons have to go on political tirades in each and every thread. When there's finally a fun thread that gains traction mods jump in and delete it while Twitter screencap thread #50,841 and let's freak out about women and minorities thread #10,301 stay up

>it's just the hypocrisy about a decade

People change over time. Someone can realize their mistakes and correct it. What, do you expect someone to take a position and never change ever?

The place SJWs were spawned

Not like saying when half of SA are now working and butchering the journal industry.

>websites still in Web 1.0
>how did they fuck up?

Let's just enjoy this thread while we've got it, comrade.
>look up video
>horrid people-in-video effect
Oh god, thanks for the flashback. I'm really glad that didn't stick around.

LF was a mistake

More the fact he writes it off as "Youthful ignorance" to abstain from taking responsibility for his attitude as a grown adult. If he really were just some 20-something fratty who really didn't understand, then sure, I can respect it. But people usually don't flip that hard from 32 to 42, by that point you've generally got a mindset going.
Then again he was always kind of a follower in that regard, like with Fat Chcks In Party Hats.

fuck SA did anyone here post on X-Entertainment?

SA was the homeplanet of the jews?

Attached: 1526858196548.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>Topdown shooter
>Will release a decade late
>Few of the characters or settings from the original
>No Charles Barkley himself
>No Space Jam Theme
>Barely even basketball themed
>Generic gritty post-apocalyptic setting with none of the creative, comedic, or eclectic elements that made the original so entertaining
Why should anyone be remotely interested in paying money for a game that's a sequel in name only to a free game?

Attached: 1414022901259.jpg (177x196, 22K)

>The Barkley devs
Isnt this an RPG maker game? RPG maker is easy to fucking use and does all the work for you

I can tell you didn't watch the dev's twitch stream where they showed the game off.
>elaborate Gun'sbreeding system
>rogue spookypastas to be found in the world
>time-sensitive branching quests
>in-game message board where the NPCs post about what's happening in the world and make threads about your actions
>turn-based strategy minigame of 3-on-3 street b-ball tentatively titled: "Tactics Ballre: Let Us Slam Together"

Attached: 1533067708078.png (580x224, 23K)

A new ARFENHOUSE game with at least Misteroo and Neutrino back is the only thing I will ever, EVER consider pledging to.

Attached: arfenhouse3.gif (320x200, 46K)

If I ever again meet the cuck that convinced my friend group in high school to buy this, I'm asking for my money back. I put in about 6 hours. Don't say "It's an MMO, the content is at the end game". On release the combat system was absolutely garbage.

Attached: ree.png (1074x1500, 628K)

It was cool when Lowtax came back from his 10 year benzo trip and went "lol I just found this EPIC site called kiwifarms, why don't you guys post like that?"

its a shame donald trump broke his brain. fuckin how he wins 2020 just to see how many people it pushes over the edge

jo'z heer

Remember Doom House?
youtube.com/watch?v=SeBjr8Bm_wA

JO'Z HEER

Attached: joz heer.jpg (502x375, 17K)

Lowtax may be a broke pill-popping has-been with a broken neck, but Doom House will always make me laugh.

>It's an MMO, the content is at the end game

God, how I fucking wish GW2 was like that. Endgame GW2 was fucking trash before the expacs, and I never touched it since to see how those affected it. I haven't heard anything good.

Attached: 1393630896645.gif (303x312, 83K)

RIP due to gay autism

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Oh, excuse me, I hadn't seen that stream. Thanks for the tip. I'll amend my list now that I have that new information.
>Topdown shooter
>Will release a decade late
>Few of the characters or settings from the original
>No Space Jam Theme
>Barely even basketball themed
>Generic gritty post-apocalyptic setting with none of the creative, comedic, or eclectic elements that made the original so entertaining
>Feature bloat

>shit like shooting up synagogues and burning down chinks whatever
so postal but with a moonman skin
i would play it

high level memery

>barely basketball themed
>when the game has 1000% more actual basketball than barkley 1

my ancestors

>>Few of the characters or settings from the original
I don't know why you would expect anything else considering Balthios, Jordan and Barkley died at the end of 1.

Cube World wasn't actually a scam, it was just a pet project that a guy and his wife were working on, the internet pushed him to make a kickstarter.

There was never an intention of making it a full game.

No it wasn't.

South Africa

I didn't give barkley 2 any money but if I did I wouldn't feel too bad. barkley 1 deserved more money than any AAA or indie game out today. I'd forgive them for the scam.

you can easily make a game with a tiny budget. marketing, voice acting, cutscenes, and requiring the most cutting edge graphics drains 85% of the budget.

It was actually coming out but since they got money from it, unlike the one that was free, they got a CEASE and got fucked, also yes coming 2023

They're still working on the game. They also all moved into 1 house and started living off ramen to use the money as slowly as possible. They still livestream the development sometimes.

the only thing i can unequivocally say in gw2s defence is that the combat feels real fluid and action-y (in the pop buzzword sense) for an mmo and the barrier to entry is literally impossible to lower, so you can just do whatever you want

its a horrible mmo, but a great casual action game if you dont really think about it and just fuck around

They never got a C&D, they were extremely careful not to directly connect it with Charles Barkley. Even if they did he probably wouldn't give much of a shit

His antics even got an episode of Broken Pixels banned/edited because he said "Faggotiest dance" in the Spiderman 3 episode.

Like, it got pulled days after it came out.

kickstarter.com/projects/869880163/kings-gate-a-brigandine-tale-remake
He somehow managed to get 5k to make a game based on an IP that he doesn't own or even knows who owns it, so he was gonna use some of the money to go to Japan and track down the IP holders to buy it so he could make the game.

And the one piece of concept art looks fucking Newgrounds tier and he still go money

The artist was working on it as recently as last year, he streamed most of it on twitch.

Can't use him or his likeness since the game was crowdfunded and not freeware. One of the stretch goals was to license the rights for his likeness though, so it's not like they didn't consider it.

they had a live reaction thread to wtc
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/

Attached: YqzS9U2U_400x400.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Being poor, i lived most of the 2000s without internet, so what happened with SA?
What was the scam? I know literally nothing about this and only know SA by name.
In just a few words if it's possible, without going "they scammed people" with no details please.

Why the fuck would Charles Barkley be in the game when he died at the end of the first game you stupid secondary faggot?

The "scam" is it costs $10 to register an account.

>bait
Its called a joke. A rather classic one at that.

it was a cash grab from the start, Gollop made it to cash on FiraXCOM's success

how was it a scam?
As i said i didnt have internet at the time, but as far as i know there were a lot of pay to register sites back then, so what made them different to be a scam?

>m-muh age
how assblasted you are that some actually have a different opinion about something? faggot

This fucking game. It is still supposedly coming out but I will probably have arthritis then

Attached: 0808098.jpg (700x388, 32K)

ahem

Attached: yogventures.0.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

>GW2
>in high school
is this what it's like to feel old

Any Kickstarter that promises shit like trading cards is an immediate red flag

This piece of shit

Attached: ss_a55244a599ffdef256321ada8466883b4f7ebd26.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

came here to post this
does anyone have the toby fox copypasta? i cant be assed to look for it right now

Attached: 9318114016db022dd73d275e54a2ce39b2bd3cc3r1-241-320_00.gif (241x320, 99K)

trust me guys they are waiting for space jam 2 to release so they can use it for the story

it turns out when fans of video games are actually happy for something, discussing a video game on a video game board works out

whoa......... thanks "AAA" publishers for fucking over vidya for the past two decades

No not really. It had more content and replayability than what starbound does currently

About the only Kickstarters I haven't been burned on were tabletop-related.

>the internet pushed him to make a kickstarter
there was never a cube world kickstarter dipshit. People have offered to help him out developing the game but he's always refused since it has always been a side project hobby for him.
And if it was a scam he'd had fixed the store years ago allowing more people to buy the game

Attached: sbdf9.jpg (297x170, 11K)

The dev ended up going full SJW and giving all his money to trannies or some shit like that.

Is that the one where the dev used the money to pay for their transition?

>get super smug about taking a shot at minecraft
>project collapses because the lead dev paid out everyone before they had done any work
>yogscast guys got a share before the games budget
>project collapses and they give their fans keys to another game that also collapses literally losing nothing because the fans are so rabbid.

I LOVE SCAMS. I LOOOOVE BITCONNEEEEECT

As someone who is playing GW2 actively right now:
1) It's not P2W since everything on the cash shop is purely cosmetic, meaning once you bought the game, you've bought the game;
2) The current GW2 is different from when it was released, in a good way. Leveling makes sense, classes make sense, and even at max level there's still more ways to upgrade your character's abilities;
3) Getting into the story is a pain in the ass, because everything up to Season 4 is some of the most blase, hackneyed, milquetoast writing and voice acting I've ever suffered through, and yet Season 4 made it all worth it;
4) There was a recent company purge, getting rid of employees who blasted fans on social media and a majority of people who only work in cosmetics. As of the March patch, they're actively working to make the game's classes fit the roles they were meant to;
5) I want to stress, again, that the game isn't P2W. Structured PvP (5-man comps) can be done at level 2 and because everything is auto-scaled to even stats, you don't even need to get to max level to play; WvW is a shitfest right now and it's going to take some time to figure out how to get rid of zerg blobs so it's not just a mass of buff bunkers and AoE condition droppers; raiding and fractals are their own monsters that I don't want to get into here.
6) It's free to play, and you can play the entire core game without paying, so it's worth at least testing out since there's nothing to lose but time.

The worst part is that obviously all that money is long gone but we're apparently nowhere near release
Make me wonder what the fuck they've been doing considering that the initial demo vid they used to promote the kickstarter practically looked like a finished game

>mfw didn't fall for Mighty Blunder 9

Attached: 1519776995618.png (349x409, 250K)

I still maintain that "screenshot LPs of games I've already played" are the only good LPs.

Attached: pooh.gif (150x150, 114K)

I still really like the design of that brown gentle-xir.

I stopped caring about Maddox when he was trying to do the whole deconstruction beatdown schtick on a literal meme (cuck insult) and just ended up looking like a triggered autist who can't take a joke. It was better when he did that shit to pepperoni pizza or something

Honestly, this shit would never have lived up to the reputation of the first game anyway. Half of the reason the first game is so great is because of the nonsensical Space Jam story, licensed music, and real life characters added to the game. They'd have to scrap all that shit to sell the game, and then they changed the gameplay mechanics, which was the other half of the reason people love it.

>cucking drama and lolsuit shit that literally cemented his place in internet history as world's biggest cuck
I forgot about Maddox after like 2006, what's the tl;dr here?

In their defense didn't they get cucked out of most of the kickstarter money by the King's Quest/Odd Gentlemen people?

Maddox calls Dick a rapist, then sues him for making fun of him

>Half of the reason the first game is so great is because of the nonsensical Space Jam story, licensed music, and real life characters added to the game.
The Space Jam story mostly takes a backseat that I don't think it's really a key element to the success. The original aspects are what make the game special-- the b-ball purge, chuculainn's curse, the b-ball dimension, B.L.O.O.D.M.O.S.E.S., etc. The real life characters and properties give the original its trademark, but I think the humor can survive without leaning on it. I expect the setting move to a far-flung future on an alien planet(?) will make the lack of celebrities and brands feel natural. The licensed music is funny but I think they can get the same reactions with original music that fills the same aims. Hypnospace Outlaw is a great recent example of a game OST mimicking real-life artists and genres in original tracks. I think it can come together. Barkley 1 is a spoof of RPG Maker games. Barkley 2 isn't. So the lack of content stealing and celebrity likeness can work.

>all those jokes immediately after the attack
>not a single ban
Christ, the concept of edge was unknown and it was great

I wonder how many former goons ran to Yea Forums after the troon infestation? It's funny, so many goons acted like they were so above their little brother Yea Forums and now it's one of the only comedy websites that isn't a complete hugbox.

Attached: 1394091303773.jpg (288x288, 26K)

I still get on Fark... though, I'm old as dirt

Maddox turns out to be a little bitch and is made a total fool of by Dick Masterson and continues to make a fool of himself to this day. Sometimes the man behind the curtains needs to stay behind them

>dude what if i kickstart a scam while im doing another scam

Attached: file.png (470x602, 265K)

>Yea Forums
>comedy website
Not really. And by "isn't a complete hugbox" it's more like everyone is super fucking butthurt and screams insults at the drop of a hat.

I left when I realized Yea Forums was an option sometime in ~2006 when a friend saw me on SA and told me about it. I knew goons were weirdly hostile against anime so I never actually went to those subforums because I already knew I was too autismo. I used to straddle both sites, but those "cat lady" years they had killed my interest entirely. I'm very liberal for a faggot on Yea Forums, but it was just too extreme for me.

I still think the $10 was a great idea and would kill for the lovechild of SA and Yea Forums, but know it will never happen.

Attached: let go.jpg (546x432, 42K)

No matter what you think all those low effort wojack and pepe posters are doing behind their screens, the purpose of 90% of shitposting is to get some form of giggle. And yes, that still makes this place not a COMPLETE hugbox just for the simple fact that any of us can even exist on here to have this conversation about SA without being banned or run out of the forum because of our post history. You'd become "that Yea Forums guy" in a place like SA for talking like this about the other site.

Legitimately thought op said "itt: seams" and I was about to post my nuts

medium.com/@dtwps/the-scam-or-how-i-became-a-programmer-fo-realz-5da0714e3ebb

According to this article written by the person who started this the entire thing was for CHARACTER CONCEPT ART ONLY, despite the indiegogo mentioning it was raising money for an actual game and by donating five-hundred or a thousand bucks you would get a copy of the game

Hey they got 6500 bucks for nothing, write me off as jealous

The flip side to that is that all the shitposters, troll baiters, and other flippant retards would be scrutinized and run off. This place might as well be a hugbox for dumbass motherfuckers and 13 year olds "learning" "politics".

>You'd become "that Yea Forums guy" in a place like SA for talking like this about the other site.
Here I am, annoyed by a fake scenario because you are 100% correct about how it would unfold.

Attached: ree.jpg (563x319, 23K)

He lost the dick battle so hard he abandoned his main youtube channel and made a new one without telling anybody. Sad.

And I still prefer the company of contemptible retards with a few gems in the mix over the legions of plastic hypocrites trying to fit into the preferred userbase and petty narcissists that SA became.

Dislike the personality worship all you want, but don't think for a second that this site has more good posters and that the majority aren't taught to fit the mold and become hypocrites. Just look at the trends of buzzwords. How nearly everyone approaches every conversation with an angry edge and a bag of expletives at the ready. When they're proven wrong about something, they don't change their mind or recant, they just close the tab and try to forget.

Attached: 1550481888609.jpg (800x1182, 239K)

A lot of the arguments here only exist because so many people disagree with each other and are allowed to exist here with their disagreements. Sure a good portion of them may just be falseflagging, or may not change their minds. But honestly at the end of the day, this is a site for anonymous posting. It's hard to tell how many of the posters here actually fit that mold, because the type of people you hate may just be very vocal. I personally still have better conversations here about games I like when I reply to people honestly, better than any I get on any other website. I think you've been here too long and have seen the userbase change too much to give it any credit any more. As much as you may hate this place it 100% is one of the only sites on the internet you can speak your own opinion and not have to walk on eggshells.

m8 you're kind of having a conversation right now that goes against what you're saying, you know that right

Technically Bitcoin/crypto trading is a game

Attached: carlos.png (1427x766, 893K)

Most days I think I'd rather walk on eggshells than walk in shit.

If only every thread was this civil.

scam citizen: squandered $42 million

Attached: oLVVHtk.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

This is top tier scam

Attached: sWallpaper17.jpg (800x450, 280K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CKAc3nYEatw
Who wants to fap for the next 10 hours?

I'm so used to how fucking Californian they've gotten I completely forgot they even would acknowledge the fact people would say fag.

Attached: 1543323238121.jpg (248x267, 12K)

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.
You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.
Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
In short, you are an enormous failure.
Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.
The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.
Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.
Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.
I genuinely doubt it.
Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: JL25vlp_d.jpg (540x720, 66K)

Yeah, this really got me too. The site's such a completely different experience now. It went from edgy dude making fun of stupid shit to pathetic cuckold whining about everything. Literally everything he has done in recent years has almost convinced me that he was actually dead serious when criticizing the art of little children.

What ever happened with Elysian Shadows?

>Estimated ship date : March 2017
It's now March 2019 and there's still no set release date.

Attached: b58b6c66285673f0f5780b060bad8645_original.png (700x566, 608K)

>tfw my high school friend hyped me up so much for this
>both got it on release
>he played with me for one day
>he never logged in again
>it was the only game I could buy on my college budget for that semester
>I was stuck playing that shit alone for 4 months
Fuck that faggot shit

paid online

Now we see why Capcom gave him a hard time.

Seems like an internet nostalgia thread so I'll just share this here.
Anyone remember or listen to this podcast? It was part of the whole EGM/1Up family but Goddamn, did it have some amazing stories. Shawn Elliott was such a fucking character and sort of influenced my sense of humor pre-Yea Forums and 2016.

I probably wouldn't even want to go back and listen to them since it's such an artifact of time for me.

Attached: thebrodeo.jpg (626x218, 25K)

>Broken Pixels
FUCK that takes me back. Were they the precursors to LP group friend simulators?

Gotta agree with you. I became a goon back on '12 because I love how irreverent and edgy SA articles and forum was for the time, plus the $10 bucks meant people tried to make their money worth instead of just endless shitposting. But over time they become more and more "political correct" and something of a hive mind, where anyone that didn't comply was seen like a freak.

>SA
>Politically correct
what.

This game won't be a scam r-right?

Attached: DDA.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

These days you can get banned by using "retard" or "trap"

I don't believe you at all but I have a feeling that you're telling the truth.

Oh we mentioning old kickstarters? Here have an olde classic.

Attached: harness the power of the sun.jpg (964x839, 96K)

They did. I don't think you can blame them for the game being fucked right now.
Tho, if the game was like, homestuck itself being remade into a point n click, then i'd be expecting a lot more progress, because all the assests and shit are already made. You'd just have to put them in a game, which could be hard, but visual novels / point n clicks are the easiest shit to make.

That person was pretty infamous on tumblr/livejournal and has a few entries on drama-related wikis. I don't think they're mentally well because of the amount of shit they've gotten into over the years as well as their racist rants on all groups.

I don't think that was their first attempted project either.

Friendly reminder that Mr. CHINGER CHANGGER NIGGER DAGGER is a furfag that wanted his dog to be in this game as a fursona

Attached: cover3_zpsa5798184.jpg (816x1024, 136K)

They totally drank the Kool aid man. Their Megaten thread went nuts over the whole thing with Rin and Erika. It was like being on ResetEra

Of course it is.

It might as well be. DD2 was fucking atrocious and now they have to entice their fanbase by making a new game with the 'soul' of the first one even though that's what they should have done with DD2 in the first place.

Attached: insanity.png (270x285, 201K)

I'm still FUCKING mad

I sort of remember this, I know she was completely fucking nuts, but that's it, can you give me the quick rundown?

kek

THEY TOOK IT AND RAN!
youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU

More or less that's it. Basically she was mentally ill and started to think the sun was talking to her. Cue random user posing as the sun from /tg/ somewhere.

kickfailure.com/2013/04/17/the-sad-story-of-katalyka/

Kickstarter Theme Song, nice

ddint this come out

>The community said that the game needed some drastic changes and there was tons and tons of good suggestion most people agreed upon
>Never once did Trendy actually listen to the community and only doubled down on their shitty design
>in the end game died and barely none plays it because of it
I wonder if i'ts true that "investors" was behind all the bad stuff, I refuse to believe that the actual devs had no power at all when it came to the actual game design and balance.

Attached: 351564654.jpg (206x231, 22K)

pretty much

Yes they basically tried to turn it into a League of Legends style game and it tanked. Also pushed for E-SPORTS.

San Andreas.

>sjw isnt mentally healthy
im absolutely shocked

>first he be like
i would kick your ass
>then he be like
waaah, they make fun of me on the internet! life is hard, i need more attention and validation.
>while onions drip from his face.

Don't forget undertale

>internet tough guy
DONGA NO CARE

thank god im not the only one who remembers this shit. I gave up after a single match and by the time I checked up on DD2 again they already managed to completely delete their failed league clone.

>mfw this video is a hate crime now

Attached: 1553434636340.jpg (992x1024, 120K)

They were the only forum I know of that charged you to join, outside of things like porn sites.

>Yes they basically tried to turn it into a League of Legends style game and it tanked. Also pushed for E-SPORTS.
To be fair that was all on the investors I think, the original devs even purchased the studio just to avoid that kind of bullshit now.

a different dev took it over

It's a 3D game now

Attached: 152358375295.png (954x576, 695K)

Didn't they charge for using their forum?
To think they made How is babby formed popular.
Wasn't there some posts about mocking other forum comments? I remember spending tons of time reading those.

Just have patience for Miriam's girlfriend's game!

Attached: 1540193519602.png (1810x1342, 1.3M)

at this point this guy and his team will never release a game and just keep developing on it as a hobby, but damn if the work they put in isn't impressive technically

the problem is twofold:

1. There is no central driving force for memes. Yea Forums is not an 'internet hate machine' that sets trends anymore.

2. There is no unanimous groupthink on the subject of wojak/pepe here to make it stop. Whereas before with rageface, forever alone, etc they were viewed as cringey and uncool by everyone and if you tried to use one here you were suddenly reddit. That position was eventually adopted elsewhere and those memes died, despite essentially being the same format and style and getting their origins here.

I also think wojak and pepe have a relationship with each other that sustains them both

>even an internet nostalgia thread isn't safe from this autist

Wrong and Redditpilled. Yea Forums still sets trends, just look at governments trying to shut the site down because of the NZ shooting.

Who could've guessed that a message board in 2019 that charges money to even browse could struggle to survive.

no ones trying to shut it down /xpol/, and even if they were it wouldnt succeed. moreover this has nothing to do with setting trends or memes

NZ literally blocked Yea Forums and 8gag nationwide.

Don't make me start posting articles at you, you fucking liar.

Blocking an IP isn't shutting down a website you mong.

Nah the dev is just autistic.
You atleast get to play the game unlike the rest

>we didn't shut you down we just blocked you :)
Nah fuck off faggot

their joking immediately after the attack turns into disbelief and horror a few pages later.

>wanting social media integration
o i am laffin

Looking back, this is a far better document of history than the original song.

>Promises God game on an epic scale where each player controls their own bit of the world and expands outward to meet other players
>Deliver single player only mobile game that is completely linear and devoid of literally any content
>Eventually release a separate shitty RTS game so they can wipe out their review scores, but at least have the decency to give it out to people who already owned the game
>Said RTS game has less than an hours worth of content before it asks you to fork up $5 for another level
>Abandon the game to make a phone game about walking in a straight line from place to place

PETER! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

Attached: Godus.jpg (614x345, 98K)

Attached: 1550590315420.png (1840x660, 287K)

His proposal for Godus wasn't even that outlandish compared to other ideas he's had.
Not sure how they managed to fuck this one up.

they made it for mobile

death sentence

I didn't even mention in my post that the kid who won the curiosity cube game didn't even get any money, nor did he give a shit about the game - Peter was supposed to give the kid controls to elements of the game which would affect every player, like being able to control the ocean levels and cause earth quakes ect.

The kid was supposed to get this control for a month or so, and the kid was supposed to get paid out a percentage of that month's profits - however as the multiplayer never got off the ground (there was a very brief time in the game when you could play a 1v1 against another player, but it was shit and barely worked) Peter had an excuse not to dish out any money to the kid, despite the game being for sale on steam and live on mobile taking in that sweet RTX and ad money.

I feel like the kid got conned but I haven't seen the contract he signed so who knows.

>His proposal for Godus wasn't even that outlandish compared to other ideas he's had.
That's the thing. Aim for the stars and you'll hit a mountain. Aim for the mountain and you'll hit the foothills.

A working demo did. Pretty damn small, but what there was, was of decent quality.

Here's another kikestarter game from a long obsolete dev.

Promised a return to Ultima's roots, however it fell to greed and incompetence.

Juvenile writing, paltry RPG mechanics and horrendous gameplay doomed it from the start, however the devs needed to keep making money to pump out Episode 1 (!!!) of a 5 episode (!!!) long game.

Game was never meant to be a proper MMO, however the developers quickly learned that the best way to make money is if the game was a live service game first, and quickly turned their attention to buying literally any asset from the unity store they could get their hands on and frequently take generic $5 fantasy assets and sell them in game for $20 a pop.

Game is only at Episode 1 after like 5 years, and they are back to crowd funding for Episode 2.

Wump wump.

Attached: shroud of the avatar.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

Yeah you are right, I'll pay for the game now and play it in 10 years.

Hold my fucking beer

Attached: 2563041-eternalcrusade_selectionscreen_new.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

I funded this shit; it went from a spiritual FFT sequel to a shitty WoW tactics.

What was the title of the email you had sent me?

That kangaroo is just straight up vanessa from kof

You don't get to use the "passion project" excuse after you've already taken people's money.

kickstarter thread?

Attached: johnravioli.png (665x1359, 203K)

kickstarter.com/projects/1727847183/hero-monster-girl-quest-3d/updates

kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/project-phoenix-japans-indie-rpg-feat-aaa-talent
kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
kickstarter.com/projects/703752115/kickstarted-in-the-butt-a-chuck-tingle-digital-adv
kickstarter.com/projects/566429325/tropes-vs-women-in-video-games

kickstarter.com/projects/1820893788/katalyka/description
my favorite one, a mentally ill tranny stopped working on this because the sun said so

>chuck tingle game
>zoe quinn

yeah no thanks

>Most goons were like proto-anons
I wonder why that might be?

>No updates since October 2017
It's dead.

fuck off
THE PROMISE HAS BEEN MADE

>knew goons were weirdly hostile against anime
Why was this thing again?

It's where the majority of vintage memes came from.

*Ahem* STAR CITIZEN!

Sounds retarded user, but you do you

Attached: Pingu.jpg (325x325, 12K)

Attached: AAA.jpg (1412x684, 319K)

This one was never intended to be finished any time soon. It's a life project.

There's a difference between a "life project" and dropping off the face of the Earth for fucking years.

His bullshit lawsuit(s) being thrown out with prejudice was the best content he's created in ages.
And all because he can't handle being the butt of a joke.

Lord British did not age well. I can only shudder and think what happened to Wizardry Devs.

nope he is just trying to protect his ass by claiming its still being worked on so people don't sue him for scamming them. Whatever money he made he already blew it all.

>still never shipped out to all the promised platforms
>"It's better than nothing."

Attached: mfw.jpg (252x200, 12K)

>remember having fun with the game for a bit, though it ran badly on my old GPU
>go to test it with new GPU
>literally no one is playing it
Was it really that bad? I remember it being a pretty fun game.

>those comments saying the internet didn't change
Bullshit you'd get crucified for just saying fag anywhere that isn't here.

Its was a good game people were waiting for and it looked fun and simple and came out fun and simple. I (and a lot of Yea Forums) could be as much excited about vtmb2 but looking at mental gymnastics its devs are doing right now it turned an excitement for a long wait sequel to a fucking shitpost war. When will they learn to stop sucking sjw dicks and just develop a fucking game instead? I mean it possibly isnt going to be that bad, but they are fucking up the whole year of waiting because right side will be angry and left side will eventually find something to outrage about because they are never happy.

I don't remember if I pledged to that or not and now I'm worried.

Attached: oh.jpg (400x400, 35K)

So what happened to this anyway? I wasn't keeping close eye on it but last I heard the thing was certified MM9 tier scam or something.

Well they're pretty washed up these days. No one watches let's plays on Youtube anymore. Even Minecraft. All the ones that did grew up and kids nowadays watch autistic fetish content and legitimately brainless videos.

>Scams

Attached: 1538199500137.jpg (966x374, 85K)

wtf nobody mentioned p2w, projecting hard

He's gotten many offers from big companies to pick it up. If he wanted to milk it he could have done more than get your pocket change.

What the fuck does historically authentic even mean

Nothing. The classic "We still want to deliver the product and searching for external funds" that ends in nothing. They are hoping in backers having accidents, forgetting or dying of old age.

a really misleading way to say "inspired by"

Buzzword for "vaguely resembles the actual thing"

Literally not what "authentic" means.

Marketers don't care.

They promised on too much and could never realistically deliver, they promised Planetside but 40k and then just released a few small maps and never went on from there.

Wheres the Proof? This voxel garbage is nothing but idea that died, even Kenshi had more proof of concept.

CA ella is a tranny, this is like saying trannies are an authentic woman

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

rustyquill.com/ella-mcconnell/

Attached: McConnell-Ella.jpg (638x638, 360K)

I can see why people were burnt then, wow. A friend has told me the devs are also autistic when they communicated with people too. shame too cuz I actually really liked the groundwork it worked off of from Space Marine

She isn't as bad as I thought.

It kinda looks like she has a tiny left arm there

>she

fuck off tranny

I thought that thing was still making its strides, slowly either way. I get emails from them randomly and im not sure why, I must have signed up to something years ago

Yeah, it costs 10bux to register on the SA forums because there was a point where it was infested with underage trolls and Lowtax couldn't think of any other way to get them to fuck off.

>I thought that thing was still making its strides, slowly either way

They just let go of their office and are all working from home now.

Seriously how can one man make so many people angry?

By switching sides and changing the tune as soon as he hired all the jews and started giving money to israel.

MIGA, Remember Israel first, America never.

lmao

Fuck I miss screenshot/text LPs.

Drew Curtis also turned into an SJW banning "misogyny" on his website: slate.com/human-interest/2014/08/fark-misogyny-ban-drew-curtis-wants-to-outlaw-sexist-racist-and-homophobic-comments.html?via=gdpr-consent

>tfw you never backed up a single crowdfunded shitfest and never will

Attached: 1506860930242.png (391x307, 251K)

The fucker didn't even give tiny metal to phoenix backers.
Fuck him and I'm glad tiny metal flopped.

Oh, its a dude? Fuck him then

Because the anime boards got more posters than the other subforums

I don't get it. Is it Yea Forums LARPing as someone, or did someone somewhere really, seriously say that?