Just finished Rakuen. What game should I play next?

Just finished Rakuen. What game should I play next?

Titanfall 2
Alien: Isolation
Another World
Bayonetta
Bioshock Infinite
Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal
Chrono Trigger
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Detention
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
Ikaruga
killer 7
Mark of the Ninja
Max Payne 3
NieR:Automata
Outlast 2
Pathologic
Pillars of Eternity
Resident Evil 4
Return of the Obra Dinn
Sally Face
SpaceChem
Subnautica
The Talos Principle
The Witness
Valkyria Chronicles

Attached: 1544538746599.jpg (851x1089, 294K)

Average American male is 5'9", dude.

titanfall 2 has a pretty good singleplayer, although I don't know if the multiplayer is alive.

Godamn, what would you do with that absolute amount of womanhood?

What the. I'm literally the average male height and weight to a T. I'm a manlet compared to her.

multiplayer is much more alive than before Apex came out.
Used to take like 5 minutes to find a match, now I usually find one in less than 1

Have you played RE7?

Because if you haven't played RE7, I highly recommend it. It's undoubtedly 10/10, and underrated. I've played RE4 and people say it's one of the best games of all time, and while it is good, RE7 kicks its ass. RE7 is the first person horror version of MGS3.

I didn't like this game because it was scary. It wasn't. I didn't even like it all that much on my first playthrough, mostly because the pacing was bad due to not knowing exactly what to do next and overlooking things. The second time through I was relieved of those issues and it became apparent that it's an unrivaled 10/10 game on a par with Metal Gear Solid 3. The way MGS3 was an homage to 60s spy thrillers and goofy weird camp (The End's eye popping out and rolling around for example) is contained also in RE7. The RE7 devs even added bobbleheads similar to MGS3. It's easy to see that this is a classic. If you don't find the part where Jack says "Zoe, get your ass back to the house. I will deal with you later," or "Welcome to the family, son," cool in an over-the-top campy way then you need to play the game again not as a horror game but just as it is. It's one of my favorite game worlds - up there with the classic that is Mgs3.

I'm going around singing this game's praises now as I got it late and only bought it because I saw the curious 10/10 from Destructoid. It really is that good.

>that bush see trough outfit
Hnnnnng!

It's a feminist edit. Official art she doesn't have plastic abs, has heels and is shorter

>women above 180cm

canon Samus is Other M Samus (5'7)

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 3.39M)

>other m
>canon

heels are shit tier

Tall women if they keep good proportion are fucking gorgeous

Howd you feel about Rakuen, OP? It's collecting dust in my backlog.

Imagine being this fucking gay

Samus could kick most of your asses in 2 seconds.
I'm sure you guys would love that.

Not nearly as good as To the Moon, but the character portraits are very cute. I wouldn't recommend it unless you like games like Night in the Woods and Edith Finch.

What a fag.

>canon
>Other M
lol

Attached: 1461513882_tumblr_nau8bwxYut1sz3c5xo1_500.gif (500x281, 974K)

>no mole
Now that's the real samus.

>Other M

Attached: this is not fucking canon.gif (448x252, 3.37M)