This is Loki. She's Fire Emblem Heroes' free unit in this month's Tempest Trials+. Say something nice about her

This is Loki. She's Fire Emblem Heroes' free unit in this month's Tempest Trials+. Say something nice about her.

Attached: D2cgWWgU4AEW6vA.jpg (900x1261, 181K)

Big saggy tits.

Attached: 1553055094425.png (1600x1920, 1.9M)

She has shit art that makes her look like she has a cold, 90 year old granny tits and her skin is deflated, if it was done by someone more competent then it would make me diamonds, at least we have fan artists

Shit art, shit unit
Not even remotely worth considering when it comes to the assortment of f2p archers available

>shadman

The first thing that came to mind when she was revealed was Starless.

Awful FEH art. I can't believe how many people on Yea Forums praise it.

>shit art
>shit unit
>no useful fodder
She's infinitely worse than Hot springs Camilla as a unit and in art. Bows suck in general.

Attached: deceeeeeent.png (540x960, 776K)

Hey, Flier Formation is at least useful. I can now have a full teleporting flier team if I fodder the 4 star one to my Cordelia.

>makes her look like she has a cold
DAMN
I couldn't place what the problem was before, but that's exactly it. She looks like she has a cold.

This loki has shit art but hot spring camilla has dogshit art though, the korean jaw shave and horrible anatomy doesn't lend itself to being decent art
Summer and original Camilla are the best ones.

None of this matters

Attached: carl.png (512x512, 313K)

It is and I wish I knew which of my 15 fliers I want to give them to.

How are them AR defenses going, boys?

Poorly, first week I’ve lost more than 3/4ths of my defenses, not really sure how to make a more effective layout though.

8 successes and 2 fails

Attached: 1549090172701.gif (1024x1024, 665K)

they aren't
AR defenses suck fuck, I don't want to even rank up until I upgrade my forts more

I fucking hate Loki. She's everything that's ruining modern Fire Emblem; abundant fanservice, shitty writing, and cringe shit straight from anime. Sure, you can say that FE's artstyle has always been anime influenced, but it's bled into character design and writing to a point where it's impossible to enjoy Awakening and especially Fates.

Attached: 1552972496957.jpg (1913x2000, 348K)

3H doesn't have an ara ara cowtits and people are bitching.

I wanna fuck Loki

Who cares, as long as I don't drop from T20, I couldn't care less if I'm only one point above the minimum. I'm still amazed at how much I loved AR when it began and in just two months I ended hating it.

>buffed by +6 all stats kaden
>buffed by yato corrin
>buffed by drive res and drive def
Lazy +10, SS, double Eir buffed Surtrs die all the time to my team, but holy shit this bitch was a wall.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-18-44-02[1].png (720x1280, 1.22M)

She’s very durable, I’m glad I managed to get ahold of a decent one.

>tfw haven't even signed in for free daily orbs in two weeks
I think I'm just finally done with this game. I still like seeing what units get added and shit, but I cannot get myself to care about playing the actual game or rolling for anything anymore. Frankly I feel sort of surprised I even lasted this long.

Attached: 1534823181540.jpg (714x1089, 194K)

3 Successes
0 Fails

Galeforce Tibarn + Wings of Mercy Leanne is too good I guess

>only 3 results
The hell

It does get boring.
For me it's because I have no new units I want to build. I like building units but I have 903,819 feathers and absolutely nothing to use them on

That's a lot, did you HM farm or you don't have +10's? Last month I actually impulse +10'd and fully built ATiki just because I was bored and I'm currently close to 210k feathers already. Other than still looking for a +Spd Marth to also +10 him, I'm not sure what else to build.

I just checked again

5 Successes
1 Fail

Still pretty good tho

I have never HM farmed and I don't even claim the feathers from units because I like how it looks on the home screen. I have maybe 6 units with 5000 HM, and one of them is a 4* Clarine that I just slapped on my TT autobattle teams too many times.
My highest merged unit is +2 Black Knight. Haven't spent a single grail either.

Talking about +10s, who do you have fully merged? Who's your current project?

I current have Nino, Nowi, Fae, ATiki and Felicia at +10, with Marth at +9. I might focus on Cordelia who's +5 after I save more feathers.

>Haven't spent a single grail either.

Same, I'm already over 1700 grails because I don't know what to build. I've been considering FRobin because she's actually pretty good for her role as anti-colorless or Zephiel because he's still an amazing red armor.

Attached: 1506469103795.jpg (971x823, 87K)

I considered BK but then again he works fine as is

>+10
Catria, Nino, Serra, Shanna, Nephenee, Nowi
As far as 3*/4* units go, also have +9 Mae, +6 Est, +7 Priscilla that I'm working on.
Trying to +10 5* exclusives also, but they're obviously coming much slower.

Attached: 69978324_p0.png (1200x1600, 1.26M)

She probably has sex with horses

I +10'd Oliver.
What abilities should I give him? Right now he has Distant Def, Quick Repost, Atack Ploy, and Distant Def.

Show stats.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-21-25-43.png (1080x1920, 1.85M)

8 Success
6 Fails (none deathless)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-19-21-59[1].png (720x1280, 1.43M)

selkie carries my arena team so hard

>At start of combat, if foe’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 during combat.
What the fuck is this? it's a worse year 1 summer weapon at least with that you could heal yourself and gain the +2 to everything.

Attached: 1529188478857.png (1040x932, 599K)

>8 success
>3 failures
Okay i guess

Equip Sets for accessories fucking when? I can't be assed to manually fix them every month after every Forging Bonds.

Attached: DiOrEEVU8AI5Qc2.jpg orig.jpg (889x881, 128K)

Go all the way and give him a Blarserpent for DC9, that tome can also be refined for extra Def or Res.

had a victory streak all week but got my first failure today, running a team of gunnthra and hrid with arvis, panic ploy femui, surtr and a dancer, all wind blessed

>tfw no fury 4

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-1845052.png (1080x298, 282K)

What would be a good EP build for her?
I was thinking either +def reprisal lance, close def + heavy blade, either bonfire or aura

OR +def slaying with the same build but ignis or fang instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-085116.png (1080x1920, 1.78M)

I love Mia

Attached: 1553395950578.png (800x1200, 1.56M)

WAH

fir but with less cute art

how can she be so alluring?

If I don't care that much about gameplay and just want a cute girl to summon, should I snipe colorless for the Hares at the Fair banner for titty ninja or should I go green/colorless for the Units with Bonds skill banner? Colorless by itself is a hell, but Kagero is a seasonal and I could use some of the fodder from the colorless pool.

Full
>L'arachel
>Eirika
>Catria

Current projects
>Marth
>Joshua

Soon
>Frederick
>Eliwood

Gave me a boner when we first saw her art but as a unit she's underwhelming

Attached: Loki_Spring_Trickster_BtlFace_D.png (1684x1920, 1.77M)

reprisal lance, fierce stance/close def seal, mirror/sturdy stance or DC on A

for B you could use her default and swap or pivot, but chill atk or spd, qr3, guard or aerobatics/flier formation work too. mystic boost/renewal for heals

>that nose
>brighter than rudolf's
Fucking why

Holy shit, is that official artwork? They actually made her tits that huge?

Loki is this game's designated titty monster. Then they gave her to an artist known for drawing big tits on seasonal alts. Do the math.

I thought there was going to be a trailer for the Mythic banner tonight, but I guess it'll probably be on the 28th. I haven't worked with S!Loki yet, is she worth building?

Attached: 131.png (500x750, 241K)

Her tits have always been huge.

Attached: DrEMS0AU8AEKEKr.jpg (1500x1945, 415K)

>Assuming I know anything about Fire Emblem outside of what's in Smash Bros.

Yup

This is how her normal variant looks

Attached: Loki_Heroes.png (1319x2014, 1.6M)

Flying dragon dancer when?

Attached: 3e3a2aa28c649f0fadb44388dfd2ba4b.jpg (4096x3276, 637K)

Well. Time for Loki to start crossing over into every Nintendo game ever whether it makes sense or not.

My +10's are Arthur, Corrin M, Corrin F, Effie, L'Arachel, Chrom.

My current projects are Zephiel and then Lilina once I get enough copies.

That's probably not even the biggest in the game

But also that artist likes to give the girls they draw a bit of an upgrade considering how they also drew Rhajat and Summer!Noire

Attached: Sonya_Vengeful_Mage_BtlFace_D.png (1684x1920, 1.58M)

And here I thought Fire Emblem was some boring series about swords or some shit. Apparently I need to start playing these games.

I fucking wish...

Attached: loki.webm (1920x1080, 656K)

Is this from the Starless artist?

It is generally a series about boring shit like that, the anime hijinks and lewder designs didn't ramp up until Awakening/Fates and the super lewd art of big titty girls in bunny suits like OP pic is only in the mobile game.

JESUS CHRIST I WANNA SLEEP WITH A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER

10 successes
0 fails
forever stuck in t20

Same

>L'arachel
How's your's looking?

Attached: dashing.png (640x1136, 1.22M)

god damn I love big anime titties

I M A G I N E.

Fire Emblem is a turn based strategy series about a teenaged/20-something noble defeating an evil dragon god. Unfortunately for you, Loki is an original character created for Fire Emblem Heroes, the mobile gacha game. If you're looking for titty monsters, play Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. You can marry pic related and she'll have your kids in that game.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1600x1920, 1.53M)

I don't think so, I just know he also drew this one

Attached: Noire_Shade_Seeker_BtlFace_D.png (1684x1920, 1.34M)

>And here I thought Fire Emblem was some boring series about swords or some shit.

And you're not wrong. In story terms, FE is not really that good and most characters are either fodder with only a couple lines or dialogue or are very dependant on supports so you know more about them, and even the gameplay in general can be kind of repetitive, but they're overall fun games.

But since FEH is a crossover where a lot of different artists collaborate, some end taking their liberties. For example Morgan's design in Heroes is completely different than the one in Awakening, even sexier because of the boob window.

Attached: 1521575718171.jpg (787x850, 137K)

Attached: 1349648494616.jpg (192x154, 15K)

As good as Heroes is in the sexy anime girls department it unfortunately can't deliver on the "actually massive anime titties" department. Sure there's fanart of girls with bigger than their canon art tits, but that's few and far between. We need a character with canon massive mammaries so that all fanart will be forced to reflect that.

Maybe one day

Attached: D2NgKSTUwAA8TJk.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

I've finished Selena, Mae, Serra, and Felicia
Currently working on MMorgan, Oboro, Beruka, and Robin

Hey panty armor probably makes quickies with corrin really easy.
and that's a good thing.

Well then apparently I need to play Awakening, Fates, and the mobile game.

Morgan is not sexy, Morgan is cute.

Attached: DXvzj3bU8AAPEoi.jpg orig.jpg (4000x3800, 504K)

This

Attached: morgan.jpg (1272x1798, 163K)

Don't play the mobile one unless you want to spend tons getting all the camilla's

Decided to build Nowi since her refine was so amazing. Besides that I'm not really sure. I still have all my grails too, but I was thinking of making a +10 Black Knight or possibly a +10 H. Dorcas. Besides that I might make a +10 Effie just because I already have a +atk one built in my barracks, but I don't have Distant Counter or any of the other premium skills that she'd want at +10.

Morgan is hella cute but you're delusional if you think that boob window and her short dress doesn't increase her sex appeal tenfold.

Attached: 1538530579998.jpg (750x956, 84K)

Don't play the mobile game in general, just jack off to the art that's uploaded online.

Morgan isn't exactly super busty so having a boob window doesn't really do anything flatfags aren't people. The short dress I guess is something but she's my daughteru so I can't really see it as sexual, just cute.

Attached: D0_F3kVVAAAnEJz.jpg orig.jpg (1751x2048, 485K)

Brave, Deathblow, Bold Effie's pretty amazing too. Mine's +10 and has two totally different builds, one doing that with Deathblow 4 and Galeforce, the other with the Berkut Lance + Distant Counter where I use Bold Fighter, Draconic Aura, and Quick Riposte.

Have sex reddit incel

>OH GOD MY PENIS

Attached: SummerNoire.png (2034x2500, 3.26M)

how do I get her?

My cute daughter does things to my heart

Attached: DgUdnZGX4AAEyZR.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1576, 340K)

she's a free milestone reward for playing tempest trials

>usual team I've been using for several months can only make it to the last map about half the time this TT
Delete every new unit from the enemy pool, the auto battle is too retarded to deal with them.

Attached: 1550785275187.jpg (750x742, 36K)

Well fuck, guess I gotta do tempest trials then. I'm sorta new to the game, any advice you would have wished to have received at the beginning?

Just find the highest level you can clear and just do it. If you have a bonus unit from the banners it'll go a bit quicker until you can get the first 4* Loki.

You can autobattle TT in Hard 5. Most of the time your team will be able to win it, especially if you're using the free units.

If you get multiple copies of any character that you like, keep them for later instead of sending them away for feathers. Some day you'll be able to merge them together to make them stronger, plus they might get new weapons in later updates.

Don't beat yourself up over seasonals too much and save orbs for the end of the month banner.

I'm gonna roll for this bunny cunny again to fix her IV's!

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-010821_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (720x1480, 872K)

I think her nose looks weird in her attack arts, it's really red for some stupid reason and I don't like it.

>didn't roll 2 +atk Beros right off the bat

>free rolled a +atk Marisa when I was just hoping for a Shanna or something
Someone will want Spd/Def Link down the line

I miss the days of blonde Noire

Attached: Noire 1.jpg (707x1000, 536K)

I'm always confused on why they made her flat in this pic.

Attached: DzCd2rsVYAAhT4P.jpg orig.jpg (750x1065, 93K)

Mobile game is fine, try not to spend any money. I've yet to spend a buck and I've been playing it on and off since release.

>Black Luna procs on an TT Buffed/attack buffed Zelgius against Lunatic Veronica
>She lives with 28HP
How the fuck am I supposed to kill her cleanly? Maybe B. Ephraim, since he can force doubles with Garm.

If your account is less than a week old, reroll a few times until you get a good 5 star unit. Beat book 1 ASAP since it unlocks weapon refines. Stamina potions are really common, chug them with abandon. Work on getting 100 Holy Grails and 20000 feathers so you can summon and upgrade the Black Knight. Work on clearing the rotating Grand Hero Battles, especially Camus and Xander. 3-4 star units like Reinhardt, Nino, Effie, Nowi, Cherche, Sothe, and Olivia are really good. Reinhardt especially. Legendary Ike, Eir, and Fjorm are pretty good, even with just their base skills. Pick Brave Veronica and Brave Lyn for your free Brave hero summons. Either that or Brave Ike in place of Lyn so you round out all the colors with free units. After that, clearing content is trivial, as they all have great base skills/stats. Legendary banners that happen at the end of every month are pretty good to save for starting off just because they're a raised rate and they re-run limited seasonal units.

So how are you doing in this TT so far?

I'm this high because I'm maxing Roy's HM so I can give his Bonus Doubler to Nino. Only 1200 HM left.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-221935.png (540x960, 706K)

34,935 points right now. Gonna try a bit harder to at least get top 5k rank.

Yah I dunno why
But the blonde hair looks way better on Noire IMO, I wish I had more art than just that one.

Attached: 102.jpg (550x1000, 294K)

I typically just get 50k on the first day, then use stamina as it refills naturally.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-21-23-00.png (720x1280, 1.33M)

That's honestly so adorable, thank you for making my day a bit better with that image my guy.

There's two more

Attached: 103.jpg (550x1000, 319K)

Does anyone have that intro webm for Camilla which starts with following her from behind?

Should probably translate it, from the first one

>Noire's gonna make a great house for you, Morgan, just you wait
>a howz?
>Alright, I did it!
>ahh! wow! wow!

>Ah! don't touch, it's dangerous!

>wah! Are you ok Morgan?
>Those falling blocks were scary
>Here, I'll make the pain go away
>WAAHHH! WAAHHHH!
>I'll make the pai...
>WAAHHHH! I'M SORRY
>WOAH, what happened!?

Attached: 104.jpg (508x1200, 394K)

whats so good about the black knight?

>Alondite gives him a prf DC weapon
>Black Luna as an exclusive 3 turn special which reduces Def/Res by 80%
>overall very good stats, can work as either player or enemy phase unit
>can be given Slaying Edge and Special Spiral for insta-charged Black Luna

Black Knight is still one of the best red armors in the game.

He has an innate Distant Counter weapon in Alondite, and while his base skills are pretty meh, he has a unique (Aside from Zelgius) special, Black Luna. Arguably the best offensive special in the game aside from a properly set up Blue Flame or Radiant Aether. It'll demolish most units. His stat spread also means you can take his builds in either an Enemy Phase focused tank with stuff like Steady Breath, an offensive truck with Bold Fighter, or a more expensive mixed phase unit with both. Zelgius is his more powerful version, but for a F2P player just starting out, a Black Knight with Quick Repost 2 in B slot makes for a great tank. I used him to clear a lot of the GHBs after the Tempest Trial where they gave him out.

>tumblr nose
she looks like she has a fever

Yeah, hay fever. It's spring dude.

looks bad, should see a doctor

IS needs to fire him

I think he's one of the directors of one of the games, so yeah, not happening any time soon.

She's free I guess.
Honestly everything else is pretty bad about her, does she even have good fodder?

Least she fits with the banner being fucking awful theme. Here's hoping bridal isn't as bad as this.

Attached: 966c6d2.jpg (640x427, 37K)

They don't have allergy medicine in those times

Attached: 512e206fbb6ad999be376588d40784cdc422f9d8c2fdbbb67b75b3f9a8aaba56.jpg (600x431, 34K)

He is also technically free,so here's why

I've needed Flier Formation for a while, but that's pretty niche.

Attached: cde938f5c2468864f538734bb2e60ad3.png (2659x2645, 1.39M)

Flier Formation at 4 stars, so that's pretty good. Bridal banners have been pretty good overall in both units and art, to the day I'm still using my Bridal Sanaki even after getting a pegaNino because she's a monster in Goad flier teams and her weapon helps in turning her into an even stronger nuke.

Attached: 1526658019990.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

I only need Mommy. The other bimbo can fuck off.

Yea I don't have the highest of hopes for it but it's gotta be better than this given the previous two.
Though the only character I really want won't be remotely likely unless they pull something out of left field like bridal snacki again.

FEH channel announcing summoning pool changes fucking when

Attached: 73048166_p13.jpg (629x786, 234K)

There's already a calendar they don't need to announce anything until late april

200+ ORBS DOWN THE DRAIN GIVE ME VERONICA FUCK

Attached: D2AMu88VAAECyGZ-orig.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

I can get her for you.

Attached: 150623E382A2E383B3E3838AE38195E38293.jpg (724x693, 127K)

>rolling green on a 4-man banner
Good fucking luck

I would buy orbs if they were half the price of what they currently are.

That would be too reasonable user.

How many orbs have you bought though?

>got 102 5 stars that have usage or good IVs, including free, GHBs and TT units
>27 5 stars with bad IVs or for fodder usage
>only a few months ago I managed to give them all proper skillsets
>now I have more stuff in need to build thanks to new TT units or lucky first rolls

This is a neverending tale.

Attached: 1516860829983.jpg (500x352, 44K)

This is why I never bother to roll for units unless I absolutely love them to death and know I'll use them consistently. Even off banners I'll just fodder after HM/flower grinding them. I've already got about 75 units from the ones I've summoned for+free units, I don't need to roll for some 5* I only slightly care about and will never use past an arena bonus season. I barely ever use more than half my dudes in Arena Assault as it is.

This thread needs more sexy art.

Attached: Camilla-Fire-Emblem-01.png (1684x1920, 1.53M)

I win.

Attached: Lene_Yearning_Dancer_BtlFace.png (1684x1920, 2.5M)

The older games also have good waifu bait but you can't marry them and no self insert characters except for Mark who barely exists in the game he's in

Small time

Attached: Sophia_Nabata_Prophet_BtlFace.png (1684x1920, 1.68M)

More camilla would be a good way to fix it

Attached: Camilla 1.png (1107x1412, 962K)

I constantly get baited by cute girls. I managed to roll a -Spd Nailah but I wasn't as lucky (or unlucky) when trying to get Velouria. The Nailah is now sitting in my barracks doing absolutely nothing and at this point I'm just waiting for a Nowi refine so I can give her Null C-Disrupt and DC.

Reason why it pains me so much not to roll for Vero. I actually really like her character and went hard on her Brave alt when she was first released, but I already got Sanaki and Nino as flying green tomes, I don't need yet another one.

Attached: D2CoZcHXQAIKqVa.jpg (2697x2915, 936K)

Yeah instead it's shitty otome shit

Cute giraffe

here yeah go

Attached: Camilla 7.jpg (488x630, 418K)

I got a + def - speed Idunn, i just keep her base kit and i'm good to go? Her and christmas cecillia already make for some incredibly tankyness, just need 2 more enemy phases monsters suggestion.

Jesus, my penis.

Thanks, more would be nice

What?

Here you go. I will try to find some more stuff. Most of mine is to lewd.

Attached: Camilla 2.png (1596x2560, 1.91M)

>too lewd
Nice, how much of it?

Not much, but its growing.

Attached: Camilla Dragon 1.jpg (2894x4093, 885K)

How many are too lewd i mean...and how many you havevin general?

At the first post about 10 total but i have since increased it to about 30

Attached: Camilla 20.png (837x900, 450K)

Nice, hope it keeps growing
>heart pupils
Hell yes

Ophelia is love.

and stinky feet

Attached: a7f76a9a8687d417e5a769638c9414f4e00cac74.png (1024x768, 1013K)

It will. Camilla is good for my dick.

Attached: Camilla 12.png (741x1000, 406K)

She is the best at getting anons horny

JESUS

Obviously its her secret skill. Also last picture from me for now.

Attached: Camilla 30.png (1332x1108, 707K)

Oh, alright then, hope some kind user keeps it going

I want to marry and impregnate Camilla

Who doesn't?

I mean i will keep going. I just dont know if other anons would like that.

Attached: Camilla 52.jpg (1200x1500, 221K)

I don't see anyone complaining so keep going

People without taste, probably.

Personally I want to cum as deep inside of her for as long as possible until my legs go numb while holding hands and being leglocked and kissing, all after marriage of course.

Keep going

Attached: 1618779962401.jpg (1823x2358, 901K)

true. Also this one is cheating, but i also love naru/draphs so i hope you don't mind.

That sounds positively exquisite user.

Attached: Camilla_Narumeia 1.jpg (850x1202, 107K)

+10'd Selena, Effie and Camilla
Contemplating Tiki and another of the dragons or Nino. Could +10 Cordelia or Raven but eh

Yep, those kind of people
And i'll do the same, and it would take a massive fav to not marry camilla

Will do. Also thanks didnt have that one yet.

Attached: Camilla 47.jpg (900x1200, 198K)

My perfect wife is exquisite. I will never stop being in love with Camilla.

Same.

Attached: Camilla 64.jpg (750x1000, 431K)

She's so perfect, I don't know what I'd do without her in my life.

Attached: 161882136.jpg (1677x2236, 3.2M)

I want to kiss her all over.

Dozo

Attached: 1681043599.jpg (850x478, 123K)

Her folder has ballooned so hard. Starting to become hard to ensure no duplicates. Althohugh so far so good.

Attached: Camilla 54.png (692x981, 806K)

Perfection.
She was made for post-marriage procreation sex.

Attached: Camilla 84.jpg (1898x2339, 1.07M)

+10 Loki

Attached: 17733518118953.jpg (750x750, 68K)

>It took me 200 to get everyone
>Veronica was from the free pull
Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes it absolutely sucks.

Face is fucked up, but i like the idea at least.

Attached: Camilla 95.jpg (674x1000, 261K)

I want to breed like bunnies

Attached: 177367909600.jpg (926x1489, 185K)

I am sure she would love that knowing her.

Attached: Camilla 77.jpg (1060x1500, 918K)

Attached: Camilla PLM 1.jpg (950x950, 635K)

I love my wife more than anything. If she's happy, I'm happy.

She's not happy because 3/4ths of Fates players married her to a smelly dog

One can only hope that we atleast get another character like her in three houses.

Attached: Camilla 109.jpg (721x1009, 300K)

I don't need anyone else but her.

But we might get camilla art wearing the her copies costume.

Attached: Camilla 150.jpg (2039x2893, 465K)

No one can compare to my perfect wife, regardless.

Actually done for the night. To tired to continue. hope anons enjoyed the dump.

Attached: Camilla 155.jpg (532x600, 79K)

I always enjoy an opportunity to talk about my wife.