Hey guys, are you ready for another cruuzzzy TF2 party server? Its not a party van server...

Hey guys, are you ready for another cruuzzzy TF2 party server? Its not a party van server, its actually an empty server with alot of vidya maps on it.
IP: 162.248.92.33:27016
I used to play on this server alot during 2011-2012, and its pretty much dead. It would be super cool if you guys came online with me and bought it back to life!

Attached: 1519505880379.png (1024x576, 590K)

Shameless self bump

What region is the server
What maps do they run

Attached: 1392841188411.gif (691x543, 19K)

Region: US
Maps: clocktown
Boosters town
Hyrule Field
Rusty bucket bay
2 Edd ed n eddy maps
Delfino plaza
Cyberpunk
And that's just to name a view

earth
tf2 maps

How many players on?

3 rn, be the 4th so we can get the 5th

one, probably op

C'mon user you know you wanna join

get in here Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1495571148488.gif (213x315, 223K)

does it have rtd?
if so, then nah

bumpin

K-kinda

i hope this doesnt stop the real party van from starting up

its gonna be a bit late give or take hour, hour and a half.

are you gonna use this thread or another? i've been waiting

a different thread will always be created, unless another van is shilling itself, then we just won't go up. Right now we're trying to add some new maps but its gonna be a while before the host gets home.

aite thanks for your efforts homie

Disable vanilla voting, those faggots were using it to ruin every match until it happened to land on mandrill maze.
And more subjectively, remove the mario 64 map that has no reason to exist

If it actually becomes a problem we'll fix it. But we unironically played on like 5 maps that we never would have played on without faggots. Also, Mario 64 and any map variants is based fuck you

this, keep mario maps, mandrill is kind of abused though even if it is iconic

I cant wait to play the same 6 maps again cause who doesn't love Cyber Punk, Mandrill, Wacky Races, and Twisted memes

Ending every map after a single match sounds very much like a problem to me. I'd rather have a different map pool to vote from every hour if it meant more map variation.
And that specific map is awful and always devolves to conga lines because red cant find blu. And also the map ends way before the 12 hours and there's no scuttlebug.

cyber punk and wacky races are great fuck you

I've been thinking about doing away with my old TF2 account and giving away my items. Are people still interested in genuine quality items? Aside from that I have a Bills hat, bucket and some other stuff that should be worth giving away. I'm not going to do it now, but would any of you be interested in that?

Depends what items user

Joinan

>Vintage Hustler's Hallmark
>Vintage Force-A-Nature
>Strange Soda Popper
>Bill's Hat
>Vintage Safe'n'Sound
>etc etc
I guess I meant Vintage when I said Genuine.

I've got 20 pages worth of items and about 4 of those pages are nothing but boxes. I have a ton of hats and items from when I was playing. I must have over half of the possible vintage items.

I never said they are bad just overrated
Why give them away when you could sell them? Not saying generosity is wrong but you should just sell
I'll give you 1 scrap for a random crate

There's pages that value your backpack, just never sign in to scrap.tf or affiliates. The owner of all of them got bullied into submission by /tf2g/ and doesn't deserve half a cent.

I thought about it, but I'm just going to give back to the community. I think that players who could appreciate them (or get lucky enough to grab one and sell it) are a bit more deserving. I don't know. I really wanted to just go ahead and delete my account, but I just can't let this stuff fall into the abyss. I appreciate what TF2 has done for me too much to do something like that.

what has tf2 done for you?

Well if you wanna give stuff away good luck man

are you going to remove rtd from objective maps?
it ruins the fun when the losing team suddenly starts wining because some fag got godmode

>remove rtd from objective maps?
You say that like you actually care about the objective

My first online gaming experience. I practically used it as a chatroom on my regular server. Even on my cruddy 10 fps laptop it was still a blast. In a way it was my only way of contacting other people who enjoyed games as much as I did (outside of message boards which were new to me). It's just a really big part of my life I suppose. I had never really though about it like that until now, but it's true.
I'm dling TF2 right now, I might get on if it goes quickly enough.
I found a site, but it's asking for my steam credentials. I know that my backpack is worth a little bit, but not much.

It's at 40% If it's ready by the time I'm out of the shower I'll jump in and give out some stuff.

Attached: 1542937895777.png (948x974, 435K)

>'ll jump in and give out some stuff.
To which server the Party Van or the one going on right now?

>give shit out
hopefully in the party van
in about 30 minutes

IDK we'll see when I get back.

Attached: The Real WA.png (1920x1080, 42K)

when

Rtdless tf/v/ has been proven alot more fun

This server sucks!

Attached: 1544204431103.png (761x1168, 875K)

Attached: 1525140103446.gif (400x300, 851K)

when

Now, join

Liar

I'm back and the game has finished downloading. I'm jumping into this server.

Attached: wario-land-shake-it-nintendo-wii-a6872.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

damn, partyvan is going up in like 5 minute, servers almost done finishing map compiles

I Might jump in.

hurry pls op server is boring

Fucking finally.
Can we play on harbl_hotel tonight?

Attached: 1551146790934.png (772x598, 1008K)

threads up/spoiler]

thanks