That one literally who game everyone expects to be shit

>that one literally who game everyone expects to be shit
>it's actually good

Attached: animated-shazam.jpg (1092x672, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BeMg8Gjot2M
youtube.com/watch?v=10hzjiXF1XA
youtu.be/R0BEAPKFqE8?t=177
screenrant.com/dceu-zack-snyder-finish-vision-justice-league-mistake/
youtube.com/watch?v=UY09EnD_Pak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shazam game when?

Wait, was the live action Shazam movie good?

It's absolutely BTFOing the Fake Captain Marvel at Rotten "Disney Bonus" Tomatoes.

Get this Mr. Mind shows up.

>Fake Captain Marvel
>Yet DC can't legally use the name Captain Marvel

thunkful.png

Fuck off stealth non vidya

He's still a fucking faggot

>t.fungus

Division 2 for me. Expecting nothing but trash, but having a lot of fun actually.
Shame they shot themselves in the foot by not releasing on steam.

Attached: o00bd4r86bhz.png (490x1273, 41K)

>everyone expects a wonder woman movie to be shit
>it's good
>everyone expects an aquaman movie to be shit
>it's good
>everyone expect a shazam movie to be shit
>it's good
What the fuck is happening with DC?

Attached: 1541556160107.jpg (500x597, 61K)

Yes they can. They just can't use Captain Marvel as a title.

t. comicpro

>aquaman
>good
Like user, are you okay?

Attached: 1536769732073.jpg (675x602, 46K)

Old Captain Marvel comics are pretty enjoyable imo.

It was a fun romp, just like your mother.

no steamboat no buy

Attached: steamboat-2 - Copy.jpg (531x491, 158K)

They decided to stop following Snyder's vision for superheroes.
>t. Black Manta

Maybe Warner Bros finally realized that taking a half-ass approach to the DC IPs and expecting them to sell well on name alone while Marvel was putting out some actual good movies was a bad idea.

>co-written by Sam Raimi
It really was a different time.

reddit: the movie
like most capeshit post-raimi spiderman movies

>Marvel was putting out some actual good movies
Marvel makes good movies?

Marvel makes movies?

>Rotten Tomatoes
Can you name a more worthless website?

>Marvel makes movies?
Wait... Marvel makes stuff?

How can one man be so based

Attached: steamboat-2.jpg (498x473, 154K)

Attached: steamboat1.jpg (802x734, 323K)

>Can you name a more worthless website?
It must has some worth if Disney went all out to stop Captain Fungus's bad publicity on it.

This one

Does anyone know how to work with randos in pick related?

Attached: The_Division_2_art.jpg (296x335, 52K)

NPC post

*draws razorblade at the slightest provocation*

>Marvel
Wait... Marvel?

Shit aint out yet mang

Have you ever been so pathetic that the concept of a movie freaks you out?

This character was so ridiculously racist that kids actually wrote to the comic creators and got them to tone it down

DC stumbled out of the gate and tried to do their Avengers equivalent with Justice League too soon, ignoring that Marvel took a good half a decade to get to Avengers and properly built up most of the characters with their own movies beforehand. DC did Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, then jumped right to Justice League and threw the other three in there with little/no setup.

DC didn't take the time to properly build their franchise and tried to just jump right into the huge ensemble movies too soon and it completely fell apart. They thought they'd be able to quickly ape Marvel and ride on the general success of superhero movies without replicating what actually made the Marvel movies successful. They didn't have a plan.

>seething mousecuck

let me guess, niggerkids?

>Marvel?
Wait...

Most black kids back then couldn't read user. They had to work for a living.

turning tricks isn't really a proper job though..

I'll give them props for taking my man Brandon out of the JUST zone.

Don't you have a 1st cousin to fuck? Go back to muddin' or whatever it is that you people do.

But working on the fields in the south and working in the factories in the North are proper jobs.

Fuck you they wouldn't

Just after they dumped their current cinematic universe. they just rebooted suicide squad and are looking to axe the current flash

delicious asshurt

Attached: steamboat-3.jpg (523x466, 134K)

He's telling the truth.

Attached: 1553385843221.png (576x749, 451K)

Wow... that's pretty bad

Attached: 48842805278.png (410x208, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BeMg8Gjot2M
You're getting your intergalactic war criminal antagonist user.

YOOO

>Lived long enough to see Batman and Superman dethroned
HELL YEAH, When's the shinning knight and Vigilante team up movie!?

unironically TMS#FE

Captain Marvel (Shazam) is such a great comic, it's just plain ol' fun.

Attached: 1533582425413.jpg (584x403, 80K)

It's for the best, they did not know what they were doing. I heard they're just doing unconnected movies now.

Sivana is GOAT supervillain

Attached: 1533598689188.jpg (696x552, 234K)

>caring about hollyjewds west trash

Attached: 1552728204761.png (644x800, 15K)

Yes, because I am Warm blooded

feeling cool yet?

Attached: Smugman.jpg (225x225, 7K)

That worm killed Jews, Slavs and PoWs.

He's diabolical

Attached: 1533579223532.jpg (658x555, 106K)

Like eastern weebshit is like basedboy 101

>Sivana doing Math
>Mr. Mind

Sometimes, life is good.

I wasn't lying about not being to read part due to work, most kids back then didn't have the education to read or write.

could be worse

Attached: ohlawd.jpg (680x411, 51K)

>Aqua man
>Good

It was alright, nothing special but it was medicore

even back then it was too much
the bright side is that we got Tawky Tawny to replace him

>When's the shinning knight and Vigilante team up movie!?
Right after we get Sandman the Animated Series.

Attached: 1532468526844.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

The fact that you felt the need to comment reveals how upset you are. inb4 calling other people triggered snowflakes or w/e

Wonder Woman was not good and I never watched Aqua Man

>conquers Venus
>bangs qts
>fucks with magic and science
>loves his children
>hustles cops
BASED

Attached: 1553220036294.png (644x800, 43K)

They really didn't hold back during WW2

Attached: aboslutely based greatest generation.jpg (496x700, 164K)

>it's good
Fuck off you retarded cat. It was shit, and Gal cannot act.

>some cartoony worm is like intergalactic hitler

jesus christ I miss when comics could have fun with themselves

say what you want about these, but to this day black people still unironically talk like this

Wonder Women had a flimsy plot that fell apart after she saved that town, but it had a strong main cast, decent writing, and the trench scene was kino.

I got to see Shazam early. It was actually pretty great.

>Wonder Woman is decent
>Aquaman was good
>Shazam was great

>Batman vs Superman was terrible
>Justice League was worse than Batman & Robin
It's, like, the opposite of what is supposed to happen

Attached: 1548026474066.jpg (718x758, 51K)

Wonder Woman was saved by Pine and by Gadot's bad acting fitting the character of a foreign woman in a strange land and not knowing what the fuck to do pretty well. Aquaman was meh even if they did my boy Manta some justice.

>trench scene was kino
Absolutely fucking awful taste. I sure love seeing multiple slow motion shots of WW deflecting a bullet with her bracers!

Some people are just born cool I guess.

To keep this thread vidya, post comic characters who need their own game. I'll go first.

Attached: nightwing.jpg (765x1044, 242K)

Captain Marvel is only really bad when shitty writers try to grimderp it up.

>We live in a timeline where Billy is about to be more popular than Superman again

Pleasantly surprised but I'm still going to go insane from the absurdity of living in a chaotic yet cyclical timeline

Attached: 1364866853476.jpg (952x762, 233K)

MoS and BvS were absolute peak kino. But Aquaman and Shazam are also incredibly good, as well. WW was sort of weak, but no worse than the average Marvel flick.

It's more of what it meant. World War one was one of the bloddiest conflicts in human history, and the war in the Western Front went only a matter of inches over the course of a few years. I was expecting WW to get shot and try to understand that she isn't some all-powerful hero.

So happy to see Zachary Levi get his big break, Chuck was a huge guilty pleasure of mine to watch, that show had no right to have as good cast chemistry and soundtrack as it did

Yvonne Strahovsky is doing well for herself now too with Handmaid's tale after a stint of bad scripts like fucking I Frankenstein, man that movie was a mess

No

Moon Knight silent hill style action horror game

I don't even get what they're doing with the DCEU now

Cyborg, JUSTice League 2 and a few other projects are cancelled, Suicide Squad is getting a soft reboot but is also getting a new movie with Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn, Joker isn't related to anything at all, Aquaman and Wonder Woman are both getting sequels seemingly still set in the same iteration of the franchise, and The Batman coming out in 2021 dosn't involve Ben Afleck at all, so we're getting a new Batman.

What the fuck are they doing? How are they going to make any of this shit work? They're going to re-cast or abandon half the characters from the existing set of movies, reboot some others and carry on with some more?

I'm so excited to see it. Shazam has been my absolute favorite super hero since I was a kid.

But that didn't happen. The scene didn't "mean" anything other than to be a cheap action scene that didn't even look very nice whilst doing it.

BvS was terrible, there was nothing good about it except for *some* of Ben's Batman. And even he had laughable scenes at times.
Good, it's well deserved. Shazam was actually enjoyable to watch, Levi exudes charm (and the kid that played Freddy was actually really good as well), the small-scale plot was easy to digest and appreciate, the humor was on point except for the shitty Fortnite dance, and as corny as "I got my power from a wizard" sounds it actually worked out well.

>BvS was terrible
Brainlet detected. And don't even try to talk back, I'm a dyed in the wool classic film buff. I rarely find any modern films worth watching, but BvS is the best the superhero genre has to offer. In time, it will be exalted. It wouldn't be the first great film to get panned by its contemporary audience due to various circumstances.

Nah man, I'm glad it's getting the praise.

it challenged her retarded view on right vs wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=10hzjiXF1XA
Anyone seen these shorts?

BvS was disappointing because it was ok. It's BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN. How do you think I'd react to a movie people have wanted for generations only for it to be mediocre at BEST.

We saw a bunch of men huddled in the dirt, saying that they've been there for years. It's a basic fact that anyone who stepped outside of the trench was killed almost immediately. I agree that the effects themselves were cheap, but it was kino to see all those soldiers run out of their trench.

It was an excellent movie. Rewatch it, but pay attention this time.

The DCEU went too fast trying to be Marvel.
Marvel took years to build up to their big team up movies, then expanded it out over time with other movies and shows. DC jumped into their big team up movie after two films with the previous one being critically panned.

>YOUR MOTHER IS NAMED...MARTHA!?!?
>...
>Okay, we're besties now, let's fight the bad guy :3

Only entertaining part of the film, this scene was so beyond stupid it was the funniest thing I had seen in quite some time

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 6K)

What was the exalting part of tacking Doomsday on right at the end? How about the great dialogue about their moms having the same name?

Can someone redpill me on why Captain Marvel is part of DC and not Marvel?

You said all that, yet didn't explain why you thought it was a good movie. You just said "dis movee iz gud" and left it at that.

Once again Yea Forums proves they do better Yea Forums threads then Yea Forums itself.

Attached: 1550459523188.gif (480x364, 886K)

It's not that sort of thread, I'm not going to spend an hour+ arguing with the same two morons every single time it's brought up. We've done this before.

Because DC bought the company that owned Captain Marvel before Marvel was even a thing. Now Marvel hasthe fake Captain Marvels.

>that Aquaman shade

Based.

Just list your top, say, 5 points.

Thank you user.

Give us the notes at least

DC captain marvel is actually officially Shazam now, Marvel acquired the rights to the name in the 80's or something
OG captain marvel is from some indie publication from the 30's and then DC acquired it

It was fucking trash that didn't respect either of the characters.
You have a Superman who's saving people with this grim look on his face, as if he'd rather be doing anything else but being fucking Superman.
Then you have a Batman who's entire plot is his desire to KILL someone, not to mention the other mooks he does fucking murder in the movie.
A fucking kid knows Superman is supposed to inspire hope, and Batman doesn't kill, yet this movie and the director doesn't seem to fucking understand those basic concepts.

Well that's not hard.

Yeah, they made the New 52 origin into an actually good movie that brings in more of the tone of the 40's version.

Captain Marvel was the name of a superhero made a year after Superman. He was one out of countless Superman ripoffs. Eventually in the late 40's early 50's he becomes more popular than Superman. Then the publisher gets hit by lawsuits from DC. Publisher goes bankrupt. DC buys the characters and publisher but doesn't do anything with them. Meanwhile Marvel comics is coming around and make their own Captain Marvel in the 70's because the name isn't trademarked. Eventually they trademark it. Which is why we have Captain Marvel in the MCU and the OG Captain Marvel is called Shazam

Exactly, I just don't understand why they're doing what they're doing now. They're carrying on with some characters and sequels from the existing trainwreck, they're soft rebooting a couple others (and Suicide Squad is seemingly doing both at the same time?) Batman gets a new actor and what seems like a soft reboot, they're reportedly axing the current Flash, no Cyborg movie, but current Wonder Woman and Aquaman will carry on? How is ANY of this shit going to work, they either need to salvage what's here or reboot everything, they can't do both at random and have it make any sense.

>yet this movie and the director doesn't seem to fucking understand those basic concepts
They understand it full well, they just don't do it because they want to make it THEIR superman and batman. i.e. completely fucking ruin them.

Can we take a minute to admire his costume? It's simple, but so good.

Attached: captain marvel.jpg (951x1200, 121K)

They really should have saved the kaijuflick tier destruction for Man of Steel 2 to make it darker and make it more grey instead of trying to make some pretentious treatise on power

Every comic writer in the golden age just put "super" or "wonder" in all their hero names.

Attached: 3264384984_4341559137[1].jpg (500x254, 175K)

You watch too many Youtubers.

Honestly I think the best example of Superman's characterisation is when he's in a park with Nightwing and they find a cop and the cop says like "wow, this must be the safest park in the world" and he replies "it sure is with the three of us watching it!". Why do they have to make shit bleak and edgy, Superman is his best when he's hopeful, lovable and warm.

You guys remember the time Lois Lane turned into a black QT to help Superman suppress his "other weakness?"

Attached: Lois_Lane_106.jpg (400x591, 64K)

Because it's hard to do invincible boy scout straight, it's easier to do a TWEEST

But Captain America is perfectly likeable in the Marvel movies.

>Avengers Endgame will be Marvel blowing the last of their load before they're stuck with a bunch of C-list characters
>DC is ramping up and making billions faster than Marvel did
While the prospect of a Shang Chi movie sounds great, at this point it feels like nothing more than Marvel having to reach for new heroes to use and resorting to the one who can wring the most money out of the Chinese

I remember when Lois and Lana did a Tuvix.

Attached: RCO001_1469547369.jpg (1047x1509, 459K)

simpler times, humanity was no stranger to the arts but they were starting to become more accessible to everyone so the bar tends to lower
now that we're almost a hundred years into mass distributed entertainment, the average person has seen way more by the time they're 18

Damn, Lois and Lana were cute. Lana still best.

>Distinguished Competition

a better time to be sure

To those who watched, how is Sivana? I doubt he's as good as the Golden Age of the character.

Attached: 1533432338632.jpg (340x438, 162K)

He's not invincible.
However there's some wiggle room between depressed loner and shining boyscout. However people just want the shining boy scout. That's the biggest issue DC has with Superman and Batman, people actually have expectations of them. Marvel doesn't have any heroes anyone really has a concrete idea of but everyone has their own head canon of what Batman and Superman needs to be and diverge too much and everyone will hate it.

Gruenwald did that skit? Wow

I heard he's just as vicious as the original but lacked the charm. But that's from word of mouth.

>Dat Powergirl
unf
Better then DC's
I miss blacksploitation shit

>is fresh as fuck
>owns a steamboat
>good with women
>got /fit/
>all while dealing with the -int stat that niggers are given
how is be not based

Attached: steamboat.jpg (400x565, 71K)

1. Dual storyline of Superman and Batman mirroring each other leading up to their showdown. After the desert and the Day of of the Dead incident, Clark is reluctant to become Superman and tries to solve his problems as a normal reporter, but is forced to become Superman again in order to protect those he loves. Inversely, Bruce realizes that he can't accomplish everything as Batman.

2. Batman is a bitter figure after crime fighting for 20 years. As he says to Alfred, criminals are like weeds and he sees no real value in anything that he's done. He's a bitter and broken man with no humanity left within him. He doesn't have the faith to believe that Superman is a force of a good and believes that Superman will one day become corrupted and become the ultimate threat against humanity. Barman is eventually saved by Superman when he realizes that Superman is just a man trying to do the right thing and Superman's sacrifice for Earth helps Batman regain his humanity as Bruce Wayne and his faith in humans.

3. Lois and Clark have a great thematic storyline of them learning the cost of their actions, despite their good intentions. Each goes through their character arc trying to come to grips with their mistakes and regaining the strength to pursue their ideals again.

4. Lex Jr. acts as a great link between Superman and Batman. Like Batman, he's a corrupted person with no faith in humanity and cannot accept a God-like being that is Superman because for him God is either all powerful and malevolent or all good yet not all powerful. He seeks to prove that Superman is either not all powerful or not all good, and proves that Superman is not all powerful and is fallible.

5. Finally, the visuals. The cinematography is just plain excellent. The choreography is fantastic. In particular, the opening sequence is an incredible imitation of comic book pacing. Watch the murder of Bruce's parents - the pacing and visuals mimic that of a well paneled comic book.

Attached: 1545610119852.jpg (942x928, 168K)

Honestly, I still think DC's strongest suit is their animated films, they're all really entertaining.
Live action pulp fiction can never be anything more than "good" to me.

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 185K)

>Marv
Wai

>Same tit size
>Twice the ass.

Attached: 1444533502104.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>M
W

There's a lot more I could write about the film, but at some point it would just become a scene-by-scene review. Which I'm almost tempted to do in earnest one of these days because I feel the movie is generally underappreciated and misunderstood. Everyone that I've talked to who dislikes the movie cannot articulate a real reason as to why it's bad, usually their reasoning is extremely flawed and show that they can't even follow the basic story presented or they use ridiculous criticisms that are basically just empty statements of hatred.

why is he so THICC bros

>ywn be manhandled by Black Power Girl

Attached: 1546741015460.jpg (962x539, 31K)

>Get a new coworker who has worked in the prison system
>Me and my coworker are goofing off and watching BBC pidgin videos
>New guy comes up and completely understands the videos

Hilarious.

>black suit Xtreme edgy version

Wow, this is the real shit and the 90s were the copycats all along.

>Shazam
What kind of age progression + muscle growth fetishist wrote this movie?
haha...what a fucking weirdo!

>Batman vs Superman was terrible
Wrong

>WW
>Good
>Aquaman
>Good

Nah, I'll give you Shazam though

>usually their reasoning is extremely flawed and show that they can't even follow the basic story presented or they use ridiculous criticisms that are basically just empty statements of hatred.
Sorry, your attempts at trolling stop here.

Attached: 1549048827935 backup.png (446x435, 250K)

Compelling argument!

Okay, frog poster

Interesting he didn't draw black women the same way

Metacritic.
You know the one that's constantly spammed on this board with screencaps

Wonder woman was unironically good.
>tfw the only super hero that has a recognizable theme song is ww

Attached: 1490234687233.png (814x555, 553K)

Mario + Rabbids?

>yfw Rest well, Bright Knight
I honestly couldn't think of a better send off to be his final piece of work.

Attached: batman vs twoface.jpg (666x1000, 196K)

Lots of white people live in the south, have four teeth and are borderline illiterate, but we don't assume they all are

4channel.org

The Flash movie is still up

>wrong
wrong

has there been any capeshit as good as Watchmen so far

End me.

Attached: 1476995009252.jpg (1565x2319, 1.21M)

Spider-man might have something to say about that. I honestly have no idea what theme you're talking about.

It would just be another Arkham game. In fact, wasn't he already playable in one of them? I'd be surprised if not.

But may star a new actor

I just rewatch this classic and pretend it's Rorschach.

Attached: Darkman.jpg (1018x1500, 273K)

standalone pulp fiction will always rise above serialised content, it's unfair to compare them

You should ask /tg/ about anime sometime.

>those tan lines

Attached: Wonder-Woman-1984.jpg (759x500, 61K)

Attached: 1547761273439.jpg (1920x4000, 858K)

>In fact, wasn't he already playable in one of them? I'd be surprised if not.
He is, but I'd like a game that focuses on Dick's life as a cop alongside being a mask. Plus he's got villains that are just waiting to get their spotlight.

>yfw the Darkman takes your son

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Is Sivana coming up with his noclip formula?

Attached: The Math Checks Out.jpg (552x449, 143K)

I just enjoy that Watchmen tries to have some small modicum of realism the characters or the villain's motivation, also how the so called heroes can't come up with a solution that would save everyone
Frankly it's either that for me or capeshit that doesn't bother taking itself seriously at all like Deadpool

>it's good
In what reality?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Watch Dogs 2.

>black man has giant peach candy ring lips

>black woman is normal

>"a hypnotis' is a man what looks in yo' eyes an' makes yo think you is what you aint!! come along!!"

good lord

I liked Captain America 2. It was the one with Hydra infiltrating the government, doing false flags and spying on everyone.

Attached: Spider Man is black now.jpg (768x1583, 387K)

The one where ww was good. This one.

>saw a bit of wonder woman
>gritty SO REAL war bullshit
Can we stop with this angsty pseudo-superhero movie bullshit that's been going on lately? The whole fucking DC movie thing lately has been 100% bullshit and Marvel can't do any better.

I remember when superhero movies were good and fun, not SO REAL GRIMDARK bullshit.

Why are you projecting so hard?

I'm guessing they're saving that kino moment for the sequel.

Wonder Woman was shit, but i agree with Aquaman. It was really fun to be desu.
Also, Amber Heard makes my peepee hard.

That one was good, went full Metal Gear.

>I remember when superhero movies were good and fun, not SO REAL GRIMDARK bullshit.
So, the entire MCU, then?

Oh, wait, its popular and well-received, so it CAN'T be good, despite meeting your criteria.

Whitewash was a kid in Bucky's group.

>no black qt superhero to stop the crime in Atlanta by day and sit on my face by night
Pure. Agony.

The war stuff was the best parts of wonder woman though. Done with a modicum of gravity and contrasted her naive idealism.

I don't think Aquaman was too good of a movie but I do really like his redesign. They're doing a good job of making him seem relevant while giving him a personality.

I like both styles, if they are done well.

But only blind idiots like marvel.

Wonder woman was a better movie than aquaman. Mamoa cannot act as anyone but himself, and the different kingdoms choosing to follow him just because of the trident wasn't the right message to send.

Marvel's got the better actors, characters, and storylines compared to DC's miasma of garbage, and some people find that to be good.

They're all good, but not great
Still a good thing, but they need to go big already

Attached: mind kampf.jpg (1008x1376, 354K)

Kino.

fact: if you don't like wonder woman, you're just antisemitic

I feel your pain

Attached: 1542061595449.jpg (500x500, 69K)

So why don't you like any of the Marvel movies? Because many are done well.

>dude just make a movie set in the timmverse
Okay

Attached: justice_league_vs._the_fatal_five.jpg (1200x680, 97K)

This scene was kino.

Attached: kino.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

You know, that scene might have actually been powerful if Superman said something like "they're going to kill my mother!" instead of naming her for some reason

korean dvd tier quality leak WHEN

The Division 2

Huh? Do you know me? There are MCU movies I like. Iron Man, Captain America 1-2, Thor 1&3. The rest range from okay to not so okay.

Civil War can suck a dick. Winter Soldier was by far the best Captain America.

He was trying to tell him who to rescue before getting killed. Saying his mom wouldn't have told Batman anything. "They're going to kill Martha Kent" was what he was trying to say with his last breath.

>youtu.be/R0BEAPKFqE8?t=177
>why would you pick an orphan?
>you know...
that was pretty fucking dark

Attached: 1358409825822.png (463x521, 477K)

Robin should know.

The whole movie Batman saw Superman as some monster, seeing him cry over his mom would have shown him that despite being god like, he has a family and people he cares about

I'll take Go over the 2003 animeshit.

I enjoyed it, really wholesome film that you can relate to the characters unlike brie larson

I don't get it

Extremely Lexpilled

Attached: BOOKWORM REEE.jpg (211x211, 8K)

Attached: 439.jpg (694x693, 36K)

I won't lie really don't like it.

Non-Snyder director apparently. I don't hate Snyder's style but using it for the entire universe is too much. Most people really just want a fun entertainment and WW and AM gave that. Too bad the universe is cancelles at this point.

>you know...
I don't get it.

>I don't hate Snyder's style but using it for the entire universe is too much
It was never going to be for the whole universe. WW, Aquaman and other projects were always going to be handled by other directors. In fact, Snyder's films would have ended this year if WB had just stuck with him.
screenrant.com/dceu-zack-snyder-finish-vision-justice-league-mistake/

No one will care if an orphan dies

Based, he was always my favorite superhero in terms of design.

Attached: Shazam-DC-Comics.jpg (951x1200, 119K)

It's so shiny.
Also the anatomy and face are on top.

soul

That's nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=UY09EnD_Pak

Easy, they copied a competent company. Marvel.

I'm as burned out on them as anyone but Captain America and Iron Man 1/3 were good. They also haven't had a BvS-like bomb but having a bunch of mental Olestra movies is arguably worse.

Why is Captain Marvel always second to Superman? Is it DC favoritism?

but both the new52 and the old school origins are great

Not Batman's theme? Really?

I meant in terms of the current run of capeshit movies.

>>tfw the only super hero that has a recognizable theme song is ww
That's blatantly false.
As much as I dislike the movie, the Man of Steel theme is extremely memorable.

He's a kid so even thought he's powerful he lacks the skill to use said powers

What an absolute Stacy.
Morphing her body to cater to Sup's fetishes.

>bookworm can't spell
I hate reboots

Brah this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: supes' other weakness.jpg (278x181, 14K)

Ant-man, nu Spiderman, GotG and then some are silly fun.
But I can understand your sentiment. Stuff like Avengers 2, Civil War and BvS made me cringe hard over how grimdark they got.

Neither does liking them.

GotG is the worst superhero movie I've ever seen. I couldn't even be bothered to finish that crap.

That's what confuses me the most.

Lanterns in general. Green Lantern rarely ever gets its own media outside of comics. When they do, it's usually with the Justice League or another crossover which usually glosses over all of the cool lantern stuff.

Attached: arisia-1108286.jpg (640x461, 49K)

>another crossover which usually glosses over all of the cool lantern stuff.
>wwn have a game where we play as Mogo

Fuck movies, when's the next DC game?
What the fuck is Rocksteady doing?

Emerald Knights was fucking based, even without the blatant Gurren Lagann homage. GLTAS was also really good even if it should've gotten another season.

Attached: 1529750867702.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

They used to be the third pillar of DC with four books a month but then GL
became the new Aquaman and Venditti took over Green Lantern and it eventually whittled down to one comic a month.

WOW! MATH IS FUN!

lantern Light powers were my favorite in DCUO, shit was fun.

I finished TAS last year. Fucking hurts to know we'll never get another season. Feels like every good animated series like that gets canned.

Attached: 16dcfe355a6c65b938ebe0a85993c7c2804179d8.png (1085x1996, 195K)

As far as mediocre God of War clones go, I actually had a fun time with the Green Lantern movie game.