twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-portable
-limited game selection
-captive audience

Doesn't seem like complete nonsense.

Holy shit
Even journalists are port begging

Where's the news?

T. Seething Snoygger. How does it feel to have no games?

Best selling console for years baby. It even outsold Switch in 2018. An old console beating a new one LMAO. COPE.

I'm a PC.uck / Sony.gger hybrid.
I have all the games. I don't need to beg like the owners of Nintendo console

Playstation would have died with the PS3, if it wasn't for COD, GTA & Fifa. Most of their games are commercial failures that nobody likes & is forgotten after a month

Attached: Only two are Sony games.jpg (1926x966, 382K)

>That time when Nintendofags memed the "WiiU+PC masterrace" super hard and went as far as claiming that any time a game got a PC port / version it was pretty much an "indirect Nintendo port"
It was quite embarrassing for all the involved

Attached: 1511447021588.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Sure they are. Keep seething. Also God of War won Goty. We can't stop winning!

Cope more

But the only new games on the switch are made by Nintendo themselves?

Not unlike Nintendo being saved from dying with the Gamecube by the Wii by way of Wii Fit and soccer moms.

Why every GOTY get forgotten in a weekend?

Nah baby, I'm here suffering in success hah. Ah Nintendies, good laughs.

where are these new games?

Wrong games like Bravely Third, Bayonetta 3, Rune Factory 5 & SMT V are being made by outside studios

>ports are new games
Gas all video game journalists.

> Buzzwords
Yep you are seething
>
> Bbbbbut Nintendo
Kill yourself, they are irrelevant as were specifically discussing Sony. You are so obsessed with them that you can't help but cry & play the victim card every time you get BTFO'd

I think people really underestimate just how big of a deal portability is these days.

If it weren't for Ports then Playstation wouldn't even exist

It's an Nintendo thread retard. Of course it would be brought up. Keep seething laboboy. HAH.

Do not brag over games until they're released.
Only when they're released and they're both commercially and critically successful you can brag; unless you want to be embarrassed by overhyped games that ended being shit like Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE / The Order 1886.

Why would i be seething when i own both PS4 & Switch? Only ESL's cry about other platforms

>were specifically discussing Sony
>in a thread specifically about Nintendo

Just look at all those great new games on Switch this year... RE2, DMC5, AC7, Sekiro...
oh wait...

This is still true. Except now it’s Switch & PC.

Now OP is going to claim that all of those are shit.
No idea about DMC5 and AC7, but RE2 was pretty fucking great and so far Sekiro has been amazing.

New games? That's weird I don't see RDR2, RE2R, Hitman2, DMCV, Sekiro, Division 2, etc on Switch? What I see is port of old games and Wii U ports being sold at full price.

Attached: 1424244.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

DMC5 and AC7 are also good. It's been a great start to the year for japanese games. Not much on the horizon though

>lumping Division with the rest
>none of them are Sony exclusives

Attached: 1549237736007.jpg (500x403, 20K)

Not at all. If you have a gaming PC you don't need anything else. Well, maybe a Switch if you're that desperate to play games when you're taking a shit.

Not even the most hardcore Nintendo fan can live off a diet of Mario - Zelda - Smash and that's why they had to ate their pride and get into PC gaming. So they have actual games to play between BING BING WAHOO releases.

I didn't even mention Sony in my post, retard

> Buzzwords
Yep Cope more Snoycuck, Nintendo + PC has always been the only platforms worth owning

Port skill so good it's start porting other consoles exclusive.

Want to play Sekiro? Too bad, instead, take Dark Souls REMASTERED.

People seem to be flocking to the switch lately

Attached: nintendo.png (1074x890, 66K)

>Sonyroach resorting to sales
Like fucking clockwork. Why don't you list the actual games worth getting on the system? You know, the thing that actually matters.

It would be better if the eShop wasn't Steam 2.0, and getting flooded with indie garbage to drown out the actual good games.

Nah. PC is the only platform worth owning.
Consoles are shit. At least Playstation and Xbox don't try to latch into PC like parasites.

Then how has it become the best place for new games if no new games have been made yet?

>dollar sales

Kek, PS4 outsold the Switch in November

Also, PS4 and Xbone are 6 year old, there is market saturation

I highly doubt that

God this is pathetic

Playstation and Nintendo both have good games.

>BUT SONY

not an argument.

Hypocrites

They are. On the Switch you can sell "double A" titles as full price trip A games and the user base is one hundred percent okay with this and in fact encourages it. I do not understand why every indie dev isn't having a raging hard-on for the Switch.

I mean for fug's sake, all Xbox exclusives for the last three years have been of the standard that would've flied absolutely fine on a Nintendo console but crashed and burned on their own because the audience expected something with more expensive visuals.

Attached: 154516753732284.jpg (657x527, 32K)

The switch really showed me how many people just don't give a shit about video games unless it's on a nintendo console.

I would hate to dislike video games that much.

>there is market saturation
Didn't PS4 and Xbone just have one of their best years ever?

???

yes

Attached: IMG_0896.jpg (1051x1381, 215K)

Yes, but it's also true that sales are starting to slowdown

It is expected that Sony will sell 17 million consoles this year, PS4 would have sold a total lifetime sales of 107 million by then.

Attached: ps.jpg (1080x607, 65K)

>new
No

Yeah for casuals maybe
Not true gamers though

Nintendo is kiddy normie trash

>Everyone who says something that could even remotely be misconstrued as a knock at Nintendo is arguing for Sony
I honestly can't tell if you're false flagging or not.

I feel sick every time some year plus old indie game everybody else liked and talked about launches on the switch and suddenly switch people start acting like it's a brand new game just for them that nobody had ever seen before.

>Get every game late for twice the price and half the performance

Maybe for the devs pockets but I don't really know how anyone can tolerate buying games through the e-shop.
Being a piratefag seems like the only sensible option

I don't give a shit about a lot of games unless they're on some kind of handheld. If the Vita got all the games the Switch is getting, I absolutely would've bought them on that.

>new games
>literally all ports that look and run like shit
>need to be a beta bitch portable fag that needs videogames everywhere to even validate the shit console

Who wrote this garbage?

>Felt shit instead of actual overalls
>A bra, not even a low-cut top or a tube top or something
>Weird frumpy gloves
>$5 halloween store Mario hat
>The most glaringly obvious and distracting contacts I've ever seen
Disgusting.

is danganronpa coming to switch?

>says no games
>has a shitch
Yikes

The vita got an absolute shitload of indie games just like the switch is getting. If it didn't get them, it was likely because they came out post 2016.

ITT: Autists who don't realize you are allowed to like both the PS4 and Switch

make a rerelease that's passively cooled, has more than 2 hours of battery life and redesigned without the gay tablet joycon thing so it can fit in my pocket; then I'll totally be behind it.
Otherwise it's an inferior to the 3ds for me.

no
t. Switch owner

Stay Assmad

Wtf are you saying the games releases faster than you can play them lately.
Meanwhile the switch get port of decade old games. The only reason i'm not getting rid of mine is Rune Factory 5 but that's not before 2020

Im amazed you faggots are listing unannounced, unreleased games as if they will be amazing. I will NEVER trust a Switchlet to have good taste.

97, Nintendo already has two & will have 5 of them by the end of 2020 while Sony still has never had one. Keep coping

SPIDERMAN

SPIDERMAN

DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN

The GameCube was actually fucking good, compared to 360 and ps2 it wasn’t as powerful, but compared to ps1 and Xbox it was literally based

we care about scores now?

cant play dmcv or sekiro, or 400 other games, just ports of 6 year old indies and mario with incremental additions from the last entry

heck, the vita still gets new games regularly in Japan

Serious non meme answer here

Article is clickbait, only shitty indie games and old ports are the only things that sells well

You don't see AAA games like DOOM, L.A Noire selling like hotcakes on Switch

That's why you only see shit like FIFA on Switch but not any other big games

Switch is a good console for ancient ports and shitty Wii U ports/indie games but that's it

Attached: 28177298059_f8d9c17939_b.jpg (1024x615, 134K)

You mean for children. What value does portability have to an adult that has a proper job? Who the fuck leaves the house to play videogames?

You do realize that the PS4 outsold the switch in 2018? Do you also realize this is pathetic considering the PS4 is old as fuck? Do you also relize PSN alone generates more revenue than the entirity of Nintendo?

What does that have to do with Sony? I have a Shitch and know its a no games machine no matter how much you latch to paid reveiws for justification

Reminder
> Best selling Playstation games
PS1
> 1. Gran Turismo (Sony) (Racing)
> 2. Final Fantasy VII (SquareSoft) (JRPG)
> 3. Gran Turismo 2 (Sony) (Racing)
> 4. Final Fantasy VIII (SquareSoft) (JRPG)
> 5. Crash Bandicoot 2 (Activision) (Platform)
> 6. Tekken 3 (Bandai Namco) (Fighting)
> 7. Crash Bandicoot 3 (Activison) (Platform)
> 8. Crash Bandicoot (Activision) (Platform)
> 9. Driver (Ubisoft) (Racing)
> 10. Metal Gear Solid (Konami) (Stealth)
PS2
> 1. Grand Theft Auto SA (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 2. Grand Theft Auto VC (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 3. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (Sony) (Racing)
> 4. Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 5. Gran Turismo 4 (Sony) (Racing)
> 6. Final Fantasy X (SquareSoft) (JRPG)
> 7. NFS: Underground (EA) (Racing)
> 8. NFS: Underground 2 (EA) (Racing)
> 9. Medal of Honor Frontline (EA) (FPS Shooter)
> 10. Kingdom Hearts (SquareSoft) (JRPG)
PS3
> 1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 3. Call of Duty: MW3 (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 5. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony) (Racing)
> 6. Call Of Duty: MW2 (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 7. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 8. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 9. Fifa 2013 (EA) (Sports)
> 10. Battlefield 3 (EA) (Online FPS)
PS4
> 1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 3. Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar) (Open World)
> 4. Call of Duty: World War II (Activision) (Online FPS)
> 5. Fifa 2018 (EA) (Sports)
> 6. Fifa 2017 (EA) (Sports)
> 7. Horizon: Zero Dawn (Sony) (Open World)
> 8. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Sony) (Platform/Shooter)
> 9. Marvel's Spider-Man (Sony) (Open World)
> 10. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision) (Online FPS)

In the last few months PS4 has got every major game released such as RE2, DMC5 and Sekiro while the switch has got nothing. No one cares if you're still playing Botw other people with games have moved on.

This, literally nothing for the Switch is even coming out until 2020. Nintendo is amazing at designing games, but utterly horrible at actually running a business. They are completely out of touch

Snoy

Honestly, if the Switch was so good, why does everyone feel the need to speak up about it as if reassuring themselves? It's a really confusing perspective, its a mediocre as fuck console that offers the same dated shit Nintendo did with the Wii U.

People are just falling into this weird ass cult of sucking eachother cocks over ports.

>my mom bought me a switch
Lol

> Snoy's cry about Nintendo games being "Toddler shit"
> People literally only buy Playstation consoles for GTA, Fifa & COD Clones
LOL

????
What does this have to do with the thread? Most garbage games like Splatoon 2 sell well on the Switch.

>What value does portability have to an adult that has a proper job? Who the fuck leaves the house to play videogames?
I go on work trips sometimes, so the Switch is pretty convenient in this scenario. Outside of this I have almost no use for portability. However, a couple of my coworkers talk about how they find it easier to play games in tablet mode when they're home (though this is likely because they have to contend with a wife and kids).

Why do you guys always shill the least selling games on our system? We all bought PS4s for FIFA, Madden, Battlefield, and COD. Stop pretending otherwise

Shitch. Like something you step on and are confused as how people can still eat it up.

Splatoon is infinitely better then any of those games that dominate the Sony sales

Well its a difference of game mechanics, complexity, not just aesthetic.
Nintendo games are always piss easy, soulless, and generally shit. I mean nu-Nintendo.

ARMs, Splatoon, 12 Switch, Link's Awakening, Pokemon etc. Low tier trash titles.

ITT: none of those games are on nintendo consoles

People only buy PS4's because Xbox is dead outside of America, so PS4 is the home for multiplatform games like GTA, COD, Battlefield & Fifa. Gran Turismo has always been your only system Seller

Splatoon is garbage for people who never play shooter in general. But I don't expect Nintendo fans to have any taste.

I bet you look like a walking abortion too.

Seethe more incel, go back to your COD & Fifa shit

Snoy

Playstation has won almost every console generation. Funny, maybe it doesnt need a system seller, just good games. Nintendo doesn't seem to keep up at all. They are just a porting company now and forever making low effort shit using Gamecube assets for eternity.

>New

Attached: airquotes.gif (500x265, 459K)

I don't play either of those games. Splatoon is a trash shooter, even from a technical standpoint. No shooter I know has a fucking 10 tick rate, massive input delay, and is generally poorly designed like time based map cycling, pedobait garbage, and shit "weapons" that give skill to the skillless.

> Nintendo, Activision & Rockstar win every Generation
Fixed

Ummmm yeah nope.
Shitch can't run actual 3rd party titles lmao

Attached: Not_on_switch.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Push X to watch movie isn't hard or mature

Nobody would have a PS4 in the first place if it wasn't for Call of Duty & Fifa

Activision and Rockstar dont have consoles. They are not part of generations.

>paying for indie shit

That's a yikes from me

See

Its funny something like God of War has more challenge and depth than any first party title made on the Shitch.

Only three of those games are worth playing and they're all on PC.

Fuck you.

And was completely forgotten for Jokers in smash
Literally no one gives a fuck about your Oscar bait

Just came to post this

Attached: spongebob.png (960x723, 961K)

>Casuals like casual shit
Why is this a revelation to Switchlets?
It's the same reason why people buy BING BING WAHOO and your other toddler games.

Okay but this thread is about Switch not PC

Then why is the attach rate so massive? Why do so many Sony exclusives sell over a million?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-24_20-30-28.png (536x422, 54K)

Dad of Soi? Yeah, no. That movie is piss easy

Please delete this

>Deflecting with muh PC
Wii U era all over again

based, thank you, please post it more often

Except they're getting awards and shit and people are still playing them your thinking of xbox except windows money flows over into that to keep it afloat

PSN also includes shit like music and movies
Or should we start counting plushies as video games because Pokémon would like to have a nice long word with you

Oh yeah? Show that trophy list then. Surely you played it on the hardest difficultly.

>>You mean for children. What value does portability have to an adult that has a proper job? Who the fuck leaves the house to play videogames?

Portability can mean more than "playing on the bus". If you plan on being somewhere for an extended period time, its much easier to bring something like the Switch than something bulky like a PS4/XBone. Its why the handhelds always did so well, and why laptops gained in popularity over the years.

Okay but this thread is about Switch not PS4

A PS4 is literally a gta v machine
Rockstar could’ve made their own console and told Sony to fuck off

No shit, the Switch is just vengeful Wii U owners tricking people into liking the Wii U 2 where Nintendo just continues its streak of mediocre releases.

>Then why is the attach rate so massive?
Because we all buy seven copies of FIFA, madden, and COD.

After the failure of the wii u they're getting desperate I guess.
I don't understand how anyone can pretend to love games and refuse to buy a playstation when sony has been the market leader for over 20 years straight. And I say that despite growing up with the snes

Nice Black mirror retard

You're the first one to mention PS4, what's on your mind?

What? Phones are more popular than everything you listed and not a huge bulky tablet with a 2 hour battery life.

I don't know a single adult that still needs to bring videogames with them everywhere

>"new" games
>90% of their games are ports

>PS4
Huh those games are on Xbox and PC retard.
The point is that they're not on Switch

>Nintendo fans unironically claiming that indie games should stop releasing on the PC and should just be Switch exclusive

I don't know how much of a bootlicking shill you have to be to advocate for LESS options for video games.

Attached: dcghx2u-11d05b2d-a459-49fb-a445-af210e9a8b0a.png (412x610, 475K)

Source? Than copies of all those games would be much higher. Surely you have numbe

>playing games for trophies
Snoy

Also, I beat it on YouTube. I don't buy Snoy games outside of everybodys golf

Hahahahaha
No.
Fucking Snipperclips is more engaging

I can't believe people care so much about what machine they play games on, or what company they buy from.
Brand loyalty has never been more retarded than console wars.

>>What? Phones are more popular than everything you listed
Okay. What does that have to do with VIDEO GAMES?

>I don't know a single adult that still needs to bring videogames with them everywhere
Good for you I guess. Its still nice to have options.

Try to keep up sweetie

numbers for those**

Please watch this video to see who you are talking to. This isn't about videogames, this is about celebrating Nintendo and its limited perspective and shit hardware.

Attached: 2.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

You can change the hat to Sony and just have it be Multiplats are exclusives

That explains why you only play children's games, their the only ones you can beat. How sad.

Not at all, even my girlfriend got board of that shit game.

>Source?
Go to www.google.com and look up the best selling PS4 games

>Achievement hunting
Kill yourself

Attached: 0DE14728-1DDB-4808-ABF3-052E6EFDF99E.jpg (600x600, 140K)

>How does it feel to have no games?
I wouldn't know.

>Everybody's Golf
>childrens game
Huh?

THE SWITCH AND PS4 BOTH HAVE NICE GAMES YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES

That's not a source. And if you were right, each other those games would have sold 90 million copies each which isnt even close to the case. So, any actual PROOF?

We actually buy video games
4:1 you pirating faggot and Snoygger

These are people who refuse to play a game unless nintendo can make money off it in some way.

You can't expect them to be reasonable.

Your right hand is not a girl and neither are you.

If mobile phones hadn't advanced so rapidly, the switch very well could have been a great purchase. But most cell phones have just as much processing power.
>muh touchscreen
get a controller
>muh extra accessories
what's carrying around those fucking joycons then?

Why does Nintendo keep making these underpowered consoles?
Are they really that scared because Sony BTFO'd them 3 times.....

Attached: best-ps1-games-header-sony-playstation-ps1-720x720.jpg (720x481, 30K)

They're not new, but it's neat that Nintendo fans get to play good games they've been missing out on.

Not really, have had a Switch for a long ass time and still think it fucking sucks. I've only been trying out ports on it, but more often than not they have more issues than every other version of the game.

Portability is comfy even around the house, you are a literal bugman if you think otherwise.

I have no fucking clue what you are asking for that can't be found on the list of most selling games

Yeah, keep pretending everyone is a big loser like you faggot LMAO

>nobody should be allowed options because of sweeping generalizations against entire groups of PC owners

And you called me a snoygger even though my post only mentioned the PC?

Watching Sony exclusives on youtube just makes you pathetic we're too busy playing our large library of games to watch other people bing bing wahoo on your shit

Not really unless you are so much of a fuck up you dont have your own place.

>new games
They're literally old games though

Only 3 times? Got a long way to go to catch up to nintendo

This doesnt support your claim. Google doesnt either. You said "everyone buys a PS4 for FIFA" despite it having a huge attach rate, most of its exclusives selling near 10 million, and it having literally every game. So I ask again, do you have any actual proof people ONLY buy it for sports games?

And if that's the case, why isn't it true for the Switch?

You are literally shaking

that article would be perfect on the Switch

>most of its exclusives selling near 10 million
Source?

>Spend years port begging and pushing rumors that persona 5 will be a nintendo exclusive/get a switch port.

Seriously, if these people wanted to play persona 5, they would have done it. It's been out for years now on two systems. One of which has been very very cheap for a while now.

They don't want persona 5 more so that they just want to gloat that persona is on a nintendo console.

If you actually like video games you go play the video games where they are.

>D-DOESN'T COUNT
Cope

*Except BotW, which is still triggering Yea Forums

To an extent. There are some games that I have on my PC and PS4 that I'd rather have on my Switch due to its portability.

right, because the only reason you would value a handheld in your own house is so you can play while mummy has the tv.
what an incredibly tryhard "mature" post.

IMAGINE PORT BEGGING FOR A 4 YEAR PS3 GAME PFFFFHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

?

Did you reply to the wrong post

I guess Super Mario sunshine, Metroid Prime, and various other Nintendo games are absolutely terrible because they don't have portable versions. Shoot, every single console Nintendo has been is terrible unless it has a portable version, according to you.

Spiderman - 9+ million
Horizon - 10+ million
God of War - 9+ million

>most
>only 3 games

That's not try hard at all. Being a fucking child and needing to play games in bed sounds fucking stupid. You are probably a fucking loser, arent you?

Funny enough, the Truth is exactly the opposite
> Highest Rated Sony/Nintendo games
Gen 5
> 1. Ocarina of Time (Nintendo) (N64) (99)
> 2. Perfect Dark (Nintendo) (N64) (97)
> 3. Super Mario 64 (Nintendo) (N64) (97)
> 4. GoldenEye 007 (Nintendo) (N64) (96)
> 5. Chrono Cross (SquareSoft) (PS1) (96)
> 6. WipeOut XL (Psygnosis) (PS1) (96)
> 7. Gran Tursimo (Sony Japan) (PS1) (96)
> 8. Tekken 3 (Bandai Namco) (PS1) (96)
> 9. Majora's Mask (Nintendo) (N64) (95)
> 10. Metal Gear Solid (Konami) (GBC) (95)
Gen 6
> 1. SoulCalibur (Namco) (Dreamcast) (98)
> 2. Metroid Prime (Nintendo) (GameCube) (97)
> 3. GTA: San Andreas (Rockstar) (PS2) (97)
> 4. Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar) (PS2) (97)
> 5. Metal Gear Solid 2 (Konami) (PS2) (97)
> 6. Resident Evil 4 (Capcom) (GameCube) (97)
> 7. The Wind Waker (Nintendo) (GameCube) (96)
> 8. Twilight Princess (Nintendo) (GameCube) (96)
> 9. RE: Code Veronica (Capcom) (DreamCast) (96)
> 10. Zelda: Essential (Nintendo) (GameCube) (95)
Gen 6
> 1. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar) (PS3)
> 2. Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo) (Wii) (97)
> 3. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo) (Wii) (97)
> 4. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) (PS3) (97)
> 5. Twilight Princess (Nintendo) (Wii) (96)
> 6. Uncharted 2 (Naughty Dog) (PS3) (96)
> 7. The Last of Us (Naughty Dog) (PS3) (95)
> 8. LittleBigPlanet (Sony America) (PS3) (95)
> 9. Portal 2 (Valve Corporation) (PS3) (95)
> 10. World of Goo (2D Boy) (Wii) (94)
Current Gen
> 1. Breath of the Wild (Nintendo) (Switch) (97)
> 2. Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo) (Switch) (97)
> 3. Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar) (PS4) (97)
> 4. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) (PS4) (97)
> 5. TLOU: Remastered (Sony) (PS4) (95)
> 6. Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) (3DS) (94)
> 7. God of War 4 (Sony America) (PS4) (94)
> 8. Undertale (Toby Fox) (Switch) (93)
> 9. Smash Bros Ultimate (Nintendo) (Switch) (93)
> 10. Persona 5 (Atlus) (PS4) (93)

Sales only matter at the beginning of the gen my autistic friend

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

And? Enough to BTFO your retarded claim. One is also a new IP.

The newspapers were saying we have to delete our Steam accounts because they have fascist links? Um I don't know . I prefer PC gaming, I've never got on with Nintendo. I might buy the retro joke present nintendo console with the fake cartridge hole. . um. In nintendo's favour ps5, xbox 720 whatever, I can't see it , consoles peaked man.

Attached: images.jpg (220x200, 6K)

>He doesn't have a TV in his bedroom
This isn't the 80s anymore user

No one cares about the Nintendo bonus.
Nintendo hasnt been good since the Wii and continue to produce garbage.

>Goty
can't just anyone award a "goty" though?

Snoy

Attached: 1550760524099.png (683x865, 36K)

His Ass
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_4_video_games
> vgchartz.com/platform/69/playstation-4/
Only 3 Sony exclusives have Sold 10 Million copies, all of the others are far below

Average Nintendo fan:
-Is an incel
-Has a small dick
-is a manlet
-takes Hrt
-Drinks sòy products
-visits /r9k/regularly

>Ign

No, they're never fucking right.

Indeed it might be, sadly it only has ports of old games

Now compare the sales of Nintendo and Sony consoles and the attachment rates

BEEP BEEP
HERE COMES THE SONY DEFENSE FORCE!

Attached: 4theplayers.png (784x489, 985K)

> Bbbut Nintendo Bonus
Kill yourself Snoy, also it's funny how you ignore the blantantly obvious GTA bias

None of them are on switch is the point.

God of War, Spider-Man are over 10 million by now

>All that garbage indie tier shovelware on the Switch side
I'm sure if Sony released half assed games every month, they would match it easily.

Average Sony fan:
-Gyrating Faggot
-Microchode
-Is usually niggers
-Drinks man semen.

>Vgchartz
>Wikipedia
I know that dude was pulling a random number out of his ass but you're just as much of a raging faggot as he is

Yes
> MUH Sales
Why do you cucks cling so hard to this? The Sales of indiviual games for the Playstations prove that people only buy your consoles for AAA multiplats like GTA, COD & Fifa. Without them you would have died along time ago

>Enough to BTFO your retarded claim
No it really wasn't you fucking retard
>n-new IP!
Fucking lol. 3rd person over the shoulder movie game #35591 isn't a new IP

Seething lmao

Seethe more, Pokemon Let's Go alone has already grossed more then the entire Uncharted franchise

List of shovelware:
> LABO
>Mario + Rabbids
>Snipperclips
>Xenoblade 2
>Kirby
>Mario Tennis
>Mario Party
>Pokemon Lets go
>Fitness Boxing

Garbage games
>Octopath

Ports
>Monster Hunter
>Smash Brothers

Amazing, they haven't made a single good game in several years outside of Odyssey.

its just more comfortable lying down. do you eat breakfast while standing up because
>lol you need to sit down while you eat your meals lmao what a coward and a child
you people are such insufferable dumb fucks

Attached: 1504193786025.jpg (669x366, 42K)

>WHY DO PEOPLE BUY POPULAR MULTIPLATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH
Seriously your tiny mind can't handle that

>Muh metacritic
Why do you newfags cling so hard to this?

>Wikipedia
Some of the numbers up here literally are just first month's sales, like God of War.

No, thats technically PC
the switch is more underpowered than the PiiU and DS, it can literally only run the worst version of ports and indie games also the portability is a meme. Im never taking this over sized tablet outside unless Im at the airport, other than that I treat it like a regular console and leave it at home

How is that a good thing? its literally an awful game.
Do you have a source for that?

My switch is all dusty waiting for Animal Crossing. What's a good game for it? No I don't like Mario or Zelda.

Stay assblasted, it's cute :)

>Shovelware
>Mario and Rabbids
>Kirby
Oh boy. Sony's Spider-Man is fucking shovelware, but the ones listeded above aren't.

When you keep buying the one system that doesn't get big multiplats, you learn to hate them and assume they must be bad.

>It's not new cuz I say so!!!
Yeah Splatoon is the same shit, generic childrens shooter copying an Xbox Live game. Very original pedo.

The majority of the Switch userbase eating up literal shovelware isn't something to be proud of.

Attached: pokeshit27.png (1348x1624, 492K)

if you go to the switch store, you have to wade through about 100 shovelware 3 dollar phone games to find even a B tier game that is worth the 20 dollar price tag.

Gyro :)

>BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE SPIDER-MAN GAME

Assblasted over what? I played most of those games. I even tried fitness boxing and it was hilariously bad.

Yes, Kirby is shovelware and low effort garbage. Mario and Rabbids is also just X-com minus the challenge, animations, good map design, and strategy. It's a children's first tactical shooter and offers nothing but mediocre fanservice.

>Yes
>> MUH Sales
>prove that people only buy your consoles for AAA multiplats like GTA, COD & Fifa. Without them you would have died along time ago
So just like Nintendo with Pokemon and games like Wii fit

I have a Switch and the question is valid. Nintendo is too busy porting Wii U shit at full price for all the people who skipped the Wii U, instead of devolving more AAA games or porting current gen games. That sucks for all of us who did not skip it. Now, before the ad homs start pouring let me tell you I also have both a PS4 and a gaming PC because I'm not a fucking poorfag, so I'm not going to be missing any notorious game, nor I'm shilling for any particular company.

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.jpg (499x550, 40K)

>new
I only see ports of old games I already played wtf

>mons

Input delay

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

And Spider-Man's literally a game we've had five times over the years, but it's NOT shovelware?

>its new so lets talk about it! Also please celebrate ugly women and SJWs!
Lol

SONY DEFENSE FORCE COMING IN FOR A LANDING

Attached: 4daygamers.png (1011x690, 1.61M)

What does anything I said have to do with Spiderman or Sony? I'm confused.

Still better than controller lmao

None one cares incel

Sony's Spiderman is the best one ever made it's not those activision ones from 20 years ago

It's fucking shovel ware but you treat it as it's god gift to fucking video games.

I mean Nintendo fans already do that. They celebrate underage cartoons and dress like them.

Attached: 18d3.jpg (680x907, 52K)

I believe both fanbases need a humbling.

Attached: 1553447548475.png (974x358, 166K)

Those are first party games

I haven't said a single thing about Spiderman.

>poorfags defending the single console they have thread #8907

Fuck off ACFag

Fucking lol

Bet you were on the gyrating faggot float Sony made in the gay parade, huh?

Casual games that are arguably more casual than most western AAA games
The GTA Cod and FIFA of nintendo

>I mean
Stoped reading tumblr boy

Sony players don't regurgitate ruminate on their food like a fucking infant. Pretty similar to a nintentoddler though.

Those are first party games

First tell me what is wrong with what I said.

>not being an idort

Attached: 1535674098567.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Ya mean like Red Dead Redemption 2 just being 1 with a new coat of paint?

I find it hilarious you think a corporate sponsored event has anything to do with PS4 owners, as if Sony has control over that particular PR.

In fact, more people that I see that are awkward, trannys, or socially awkward are always Nintendo fans. See literally every tranny Speedrunners at AGDQ. Everyone of them is a Nintendo fan.

Nintendo fans are having an absolute meltdown ITT

Yea Forums love zelda yet hate botw, surely you should be able to connect the dots?

>Sony players don't regurgitate ruminate on their food like a fucking infant
>buys FIFA every single year on the same day
>buys COD every single year on the same day
>buys madden every single year on the same day
Lol

>Nintendo's gay pride parade
>a few dyke ham beast with an inkling hat or a zelda shirt
>Sony's?
>GYRATING FAGGOT TRANNIES MOANING AND SCREAMING WHILE DUBSTEP PLAYS

Seething. Lmfao

>This thread is now a shitty console war thread
>Thread doesn't has anything to do with Sony but people keep bringing them
>Switch is just a shitty tablet where indies and old ports thrives but no one is bothering to bring new games for it

This shit board man, this shit board

Attached: tumblr_ou3fz2Kx511r0w2jso4_500.jpg (500x308, 21K)

Mario Odyssey is Mario 64 with a new coat of paint

Yeah so what I'm saying Nintendo only survived by selling games like pokemon and wii fit

Not even close.
Keep seething, Snoyboi.

And? Since when do corporations have control over volunteers? Can you imagine if they put restrictions on a pride parade?
You are just fucking retarded and no nothing of how the real world works, which is why your world is Nintendo. Enjoy your trannys kid!

>as if Sony has control over that particular PR
not him but isnt that precisely how sponsorship works? some people go to sony corporate and ask for their permission to have a float made that has degenerate fuckwits hanging off a big sign that syas "for the gaymers"?

Attached: 1505378922219.jpg (500x508, 17K)

Suck my knob

>brand loyalty
it is pretty fucking sad

Attached: 1523457382296.png (759x1099, 185K)

>as Sony has GYRATING TRANNIES MOANING AND SCREECHING TO DUBSTEP
Lmfao SEETHING.

Except if Shitch could run those games normalfags would buy them.
They're popular on all around on every platform.

Lol if by new coat of paint you mean improved in nearly every way

>I find it hilarious you think a corporate sponsored event has anything to do with PS4 owners, as if Sony has control over that particular PR
Yeah it's so fucking funny guys right? Haha please ignore his post everybody haha!

Attached: 1547524594063.webm (1280x720, 3M)

No actually. They just give money over and say the requirements, not the restrictions. It's literally all volunteers with a budget given to them. The float was the only thing likely even made by Sony.

You mean make it fucking worse?

>Nintendo's gay pride parade
>Nintendo employees on or walking besides the float
>Sony's?
>Random faggots and trannies Sony gave money to advertise their brand

I can see into your future, tranny. Looks bad.

Attached: splatoon_inkling_cosplay_pic__1_by_jexislulzington-d9e57y8.jpg (857x1280, 344K)

Yeesh, I try being sensible without attacking anyone, and here you go breaking down my door in anger.

PC + Nintendo is pretty solidly entrenched as Diet Idort.
Whether that means platform disloyalty, semi-poorfaggotry, or something else is up to you.

>b-but other thing!
Ok

You sound insecure

What's with the port begging anyway? I know people who would play a game on whatever console or PC before, but after they got a Switch, they suddenly must have all third party games on it. They don't even leave their houses all that often, so portability isn't it.

>nintendo employees
They didn't even have a float.
They had just a group of people walking.
Sony?
>DUBSTEP BLARING OVER SPEAKERS
>PEOPLE DRESSED AS THE TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, X AND SQUARE
>SOMEONE DRESSED AS THE PS4
>ALL MOANING AND GYRATING
>An ocean of faggots behind them

lol no

Yeah it is. That you obsess over a PR move as a representation for anything as if its a negative blow for a piece of plastic. Better still, you imply Nintendo isn't the very same corporate beast.

Soul
Soulless

those aren't sony games retard, those are games found on everything except the loser kindergarten-budget hardware

Nice projection. You enjoying this years Trannies Done Quickly?

Try not being a faggot for once lmao

No, just go out and do things with a purpose. I don't need to bring fucking videogames with me to have fun because im not a loser.

The worst Nintendo pride parade was one where a few ham beast were in it.
That's it.
No ACTUAL MOANING FAGGOTS

>other thing is just as bad!
This is getting embarrassing for you, isn't it?

Sony won with that float, just goes to show they beat Nintendo at everything huh?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-24_21-18-17.png (1035x582, 1.03M)

Not an argument.
PS4 is currently the most popular console nearing 100 million sales. Of course 3rd party games would sell the most on it.

>entire thread of people throwing console war garbage everywhere, from 3rd grade insults to /pol/ shit
>the one person being sensible and arguing in favor of stronger gameplay is the "faggot"

Attached: 1551497932164.jpg (1224x471, 103K)

so you're admitting that sony gave money to a gay pride parade event? did they think that there were going to be traditional families wearing their sunday best on those floats? give me a fucking break.
they knew exactly what they were doing:pandering to faggot culture for brownie points to seem like a "progressive" and "inclusive" company. it's pathetic.

Attached: 1503229421411.jpg (377x325, 21K)

I rather have my brand be on a trannies float with all my employees at still at work float than have my employees walk with faggots

Try to keep up

I have a Wii U and am pretty happy with it since I am mainly a retro gamer anyway. But there is one game that I really would want the Switch for, and it's DQXI for its orchestral soundtrack definitive version and possible hacking. Interested in Prime 4 as well. Other than that I think the PS4 has better stuff in every way.

Attached: 1541692740607-0.jpg (680x472, 32K)

The fact that you care that much shows how fucking retarded you are. Are you still in High School? You sure act like an uneducated retard that thinks a pride parade sponsership is "worse" than another, despite having nothing to do with videogames.

>won
Do Snoytrans like, not know what actually winning is? I get their definition of it has been defined by 'press X to win' in so many of their games...

Cope lol

But where's the games?

Attached: 1546481923836.jpg (610x404, 28K)

Try to keep up

And we all know who started it

>so you're admitting that sony gave money to a gay pride parade event?
Yes, but show me the controversy surrounding picking and choosing your volunteers.

Damn, Sony is progressive, they have angry gyrating faggots in their defense force too.

>BUH EXCLUSIVES BUH
Thats not the topic you mouthbreather.

Wrong
> Game Sales comparison
PS1/GB
> 1. Tetris (Nintendo, GB) (35 Million) > 1. Gran Turismo (Sony, PS1) (10 Million)
> 2. Pokemon Red/Blue (Nintendo, GBC) (31 Million) > 2. Final Fantasy VII (Square, PS1) (9.8 Million)
> 3 Pokemon Gen 2. (Nintendo, GBC) (23 Million) > 3. Gran Turismo 2 (Sony, PS1) (9.97 Million)
> 4. Mario Land (Nintendo, GB) (21 Million) > 4. Final Fantasy VIII (Square, PS1) (7.86 Million)
> 5. Pokemon Yellow (Nintendo, GB) (14 Million) > 5. Crash Bandicoot 3 (Activison, PS1) (7.13 Million)
PS2/DS
> 1. New SMB1 (Nintendo, DS) (30 Million) > 1. GTA. San Andreas (Rockstar, PS2) (20 Million)
> 2. Nintendogs (Nintendo, DS) (24 Million) > 2. GTA: Vice City (Rockstar, PS2) (16 Million)
> 3. Mario Kart DS (Nintendo, DS) (23 Million) > 3. Gran Turismo 3 (Sony, PS2) (15 Million)
> 4. Brain Age (Nintendo, DS) (19 Million) > 4. Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar, PS2) (13 Million)
> 5. Pokemon D/P (Nintendo, DS) (17 Million) > 5. Gran Turismo 4 (Sony, PS2) (11 Million)
PS3/Wii
> 1. Wii Sports (Nintendo, Wii) (83 Million) > 1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar, PS3) (20 Million)
> 2. Mario Kart (Nintendo, Wii) (37 Million) > .2 Call of Duty: BO2 (Activision, PS3) (13 Million)
> 3. Wii Sports R (Nintendo, Wii) (34 Million) > 3. Call of Duty MW3 (Activision, PS3) (13 Million)
> 4. New SMB1 Wii (Nintendo, Wii) (30 Million) > 4. Call of Duty BO1 (Activision, PS3) (12 Million)
> 5. Wii Play (Nintendo, Wii) (28 Million) > 5. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony, PS3) (10 Million)
PS4/NS/3DS
> 1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar, PS4) (19 Million) > 1. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS) (18 Million)
> 2. Pokemon X/Y (Nintendo, 3DS) (16 Million) > 2. Call of Duty BO3 (Activision, PS4) (15 Million)
> 3. Pokemon Sun/Moon (Nintendo, 3DS) (16 Million) > 3. Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar, PS4) (13 Million)
> 4. Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo, Switch) (15 Million) > 4. Call of Duty WW2 (Activision, PS4) (13 MILL)
> 5. Pokemon OMARS (Nintendo, 3DS) (14 MILL) > 5. Fifa 2018 (EA, PS4) (11 MILL)

Yeah its called being the best, for yet another generation, and causing Nintendo to drop out of the console race.

I'm glad you're calling out re-releases of games though, maybe you will finally see call of smash for what it is too one day.

So basically just like nintendo except sony didn't walk with them

>Has nothing to say
Concession accepted

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-210851_Samsung Internet.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

I promise I'm better than you in every single way. That's not really the point though, the point is I would take a massive faggot that dresses up in a thong over someone as deluded and stupid as you. Legit, you are the reason people think Nintendo fans are retarded.

*sigh* don't know why I even try sometimes.

Nintendo just had volunteers.
Sony paid for dancers ie "gyrating faggots", a DJ, and a costume designer. Lmfao

What happened to Gran Turismo? Why is the PS4 the only Sony console without a Gran Turismo as one of it's best Sellers?

>show me the controversy surrounding picking and choosing your volunteers
i honestly have no idea what youre trying to communicate with this sentence. is english your first language?

>maybe you will finally see call of smash for what it is too one day.
A first party game?

>i-i dont like gaems cuz telling people scares me
heh
zoomer cuck

Ok!

You seem mad over the fact your company favorite had gyrating faggots. I'm sorry.

Exactly right, the Nintendo pride parade was mostly employees.

Source that they were paid to act that way?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-24_21-23-56.png (422x551, 681K)

Retard

Volunteers that worked for them
Sony paid for a float and let random trannies ride it

The fact they're doing it? No normal fucking person, gay or otherwise, would gyrate, pelvic thrust, hump, and twist and actually MOAN in public.

>telling people
???
I'm almost 30, I'm just not a loser like you.

Why can't Nintendo fags accepted that the Switch has dogshit 3rd party support with mediocre 1st party support?
Why deflect hard ITT?

Even though insults didn't work in the last 5 posts, I'm sure it'll work this time. Keep at it user!

Those are hired trannies.

>Compares PS1/PS2 with handhelds when Nintendo loses
lmao now put them up against N64 and Gamecube their actual competitors in those gens

Cause it's more games then PS4. Lmfao

Wanna know the worst part
Nintendo made sure they marched through a very christan neighborhood

those games run "nicely" on the switch, ie its an accomplishment.

no one is buying them, faggot, because they are OLD GAMES BY THE TIME THEY HIT THE SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I dont even care. I just find it concerning you are obsessed with gay men that you need to bring it up as a point of negativity towards a corperation because you dislike a popular thing.

It's hilariously autistic, and just shows maybe you are just a gay tranny? I mean, who else saves this on their computer only to post it 530 times?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-24_21-27-59.png (551x917, 284K)

Handhelds have always been Nintendo's flagship brand, People buy PS for Multiplats & Nintendo handhelds for Pokemon & Mario.

>cuphead
>new

Attached: spyro w glasses.png (221x195, 55K)

None of those are me, maybe Seething, but I usually put 'GYRATING FAGGOTS' next to it.

>console wars are real
Look at this faggot

Gay people do. Again, where's your source?

Source?

That's the best part. Fuck christ fags

Cause, you know, Sony actually spent money to pay for gyrating moaning faggots. To be on their fag float.

Because the fact is that nobody cares about Sony 1st parties outside Gran Turismo. Sony is the premier Multiplatform machine

>No gay person would gyrate, pelvic thrust, hump, and twist and actually MOAN in public
are you fucking serious

Attached: 1552977024789.jpg (240x320, 25K)

Sure thing tranny.

>spends an hour desperately trying to push narritives
>Honestly, I dont even care
Lol

Too bad gays aren't normal people

You should ask the guy defending them so much, I think he was one.

And Nintendo actually marched with gays and trannies

>nintendo eats ports on opposite day
???

It's not healthy to project this much, faggot.

>Because the fact is that nobody cares about Sony 1st parties outside Gran Turismo. Sony is the premier Multiplatform machine

But Sony has multiple first party games that has sold over 10 million

Someday I'm gonna make more than 5 anons triggered

Yeah, and it was better. Cause those hambeast needed it.
Unlike Sony.

two bh sometimes I play my switch while I'm half watching some TV show or movie that my friends won't stop bugging me about.

PC bros only play MOBAs, class shooters, strategy games and indis
Most of them have a ps4 or switch depending on what kind of AAA single player experience they want.

Source?

If it's not in the top 8 it's irrelevant, because those are what people buy the consoles for. Only 3 of Sony's developed games have sold over 10 million. And Gran Turismo is the only franchise of Sony's that has grossed over 1 Billion dollars

Okay Nintendo tranny.

Not him, but I was paid 500 dollars to wear a sling shot bikini covered in Sony IPs and moan while dry humping the man in the fuzzy square costume. I turned it down to be on the other side of the float.

>new games
Not even new indies have been launched day 1 on switch, what is this nintensoy talking about.

>you don't see AAA games selling like hotcakes on Switch
You fucking oaf
It was already told to public that Doom sold very well on Switch, sold very well in fact that they are bothering to release a sequel to switch.
Dark souls remastered sold very well on Switch too, despite being delayed multiple times and having a trilogy sold to other consoles the same day.
I can't say much about LA Noir, since that game didn't do that well overall with all systems.

This seems like it would be the one most insulting things towards the LGBT community if the people that attended pride parades had the slightest amount of self-awareness.

Let's see that statement then.

I believe in you user

So basically.
>It doesn't count Reeeeeeeeeee
Keep coping user

>M-MUH NINTENDO!
R E N T F R E E

It's no PC but it's not forcing devs in other countries to censor their games.

Attached: 1553315268493.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

>he's never been to a Pride parade
I mean, good for you that you haven't. But Pride Parades are little more than an excuse for peak public degeneracy

The conversation was about Nintendo and Sony but keep seething user
your rage tears and butthurt fuels me

I heard it’s super easy for devs to develop for Switch unlike the Wii and WiiU

underrated

Yu do realize pride parades are a excuse for trannies and gays to act more degenerate in public than they usually do
But you wouldn't know that since you're a newfag and probably underage

>Take my ad hom seriously!!!
lol no

I didn't take your adhominem seriously that's why I started acting just like a you
a retarded troglodyte with a iq of 12

>N-NINTENDOOOOOOOO!!!
must be nice to be rent free at all time huh?

Again with the protection lol

This is just plain sad dude stop it's getting really pathetic

Irony

Hey I'm not the dude constantly spelling Nintendo in all caps saying basically the same shit over and over

Wonder how long it will take for Nintendo fans to blow off the Switch after a new console comes out and start asking for ports on the new console?

Attached: 1437452811233.jpg (209x232, 13K)

Yeah you're just throwing a childish temper tantrum

The PS4 wouldn’t be shit without GTA V

The Switch is actually good and already surpassed wiiu sales

>N-NOOO! STOP! STOP IT! I-IM GETTING SERIOUS! STOOOP!
its amazing how mad you get
is it probably because I know how to spell nintendo?
either way, im getting bored. Winning everyday gets tiresome

I guess the 3DS Bitch slapping the vita out of existence doesn’t count right?

They live for ports they got excited about fucking Skyrim as if it was brand new and never played before

Only Snoyggers and dungeonfags Hate BOTW
300 hours later and outside some dev polish this game deserves all the praise it gets

If I'm throwing a childish tantrum you're having a complete mental breakdown
You obviously don't know how to spell nintendo since you messed up spelling it multiple times

As someone who sunk about 40 hours into BOTW, it's an okay game. I just think it's overrated and a little too cinematic for my tastes.

>you're having a complete mental breakdown
Whatever helps you cope I guess

They are making cheap consoles (Switch is really expensive for what it is though), they go with the cheapest hardware possible all the time.

Only non-Zelda fans and people who pretend to have played Zelda 1 like BotW and think that one of the most defining aspects of the series (dungeons) aren't important.

>limited game selection
>1482 Switch games out or slated to come out

For comparison:
>1902 PS4 games out or slated to come out
>1926 Xbone games out or slated to come out

Getting 75% of the PS4/Xbone's five-year library in under two years results in a limited game selection how, exactly?

Attached: Kramer 7.png (209x227, 80K)

Truly one of the greatest games ever made

This

Those games don't count

Oh, right, I forgot

Why is it always 32GB? Why can't Nintendo just use larger hard-drives like with the other consoles?

Attached: 1431751253987.png (288x499, 211K)

>How Nintendo Switch is becoming the best place for new indies
fixed

>dungeonfags
you mean people who actually like Zelda?

You're one sad lad.

fs

>NOT TRUE ZELDA

lmao neck yourself

cool dude

Attached: 1436745244346.jpg (222x227, 14K)

>muh gf
Out of here faggot. You're here for a reason.

cdhfb

>And? Since when do corporations have control over volunteers?
Can I volunteer to come to your house and fuck your wife?

I'm a volunteer, you can't control me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gds

But the original Spiderman for ps1 was legit kino...

No. Because all their stuff (including CUPHEAD!) is just ports from Steam and other consoles. Where are the EXCLUSIVE indie titles?

Switch games don't get overshadowed by big budget AAAs who pay for front page

>Yea Forums is one person

They literally just announced a new Necrodancer/Zelda crossover, how stupid are you

I think BOTW does deserve the high score it got however Odyssey absolutely has an inflated score and is the weakest open world Mario game since sunshine.

Still worse than PC

We have a different take on what makes consoles succeeded.

>cinematic
How? There's like a handful of cutscenes the whole game.

>Best place for new games
>When majority of it's entries beyond indie shit are ports

I'd say the PC is a better platform, but
>pirates

I'd agree from the standpoint that everytime you open a chest or complete a dungeon, it springs a 'cutscene' on you
Granted, you can skip them, but that's still 5 seconds you'll never get back from your life

>Dungeon
Shrine

Wait was that a whole game? I presumed it would be a level set.

>putting babyshit kingdom hears on the same level as the others
gay faggot detected.

Attached: Snap penguin.gif (553x538, 169K)

Nintendo won the same amount of console generations.

> New games
> Rehash of everlasting franchise and port of 1yo game on banner

Yeah, because The Order 1886 and Knack are quality games.

Attached: 1539056758726.png (429x410, 7K)

NES
SNES
Gameboy
GBA
Wii
DS
3DS

PS1
PS2
PS4

>What value does portability have to an adult that has a proper job?
Being able to sit down and play on the couch and not having to leave the game while you go to the bathroom or make something in the kitchen.