Don't forget you can play the hottest new battle royale FIRESTORM tomorrow at starting at 5am EST!

Don't forget you can play the hottest new battle royale FIRESTORM tomorrow at starting at 5am EST!

Attached: 456.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/180455/focused-feedback-visibility
twitter.com/MrProWestie/status/1109240175866142721
youtube.com/watch?v=PzMXJYYvxnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would somebody play this when there are multiple free br games available?

most people already dropped this piece of shit due to artstyle

everyone blends together with the surroundings, i have no idea how they fucked it up, since in BF4 you could clearly differentiate what was an enemy vs some fucking building or vehicle

fucking visual noise in this game made me drop it besides bullshit, lack of vehicles, and lack of good maps

kys skill

everyone laugh at this dumb phoneposter for his autocorrect typo

Attached: 1480965987439.png (426x486, 262K)

People on the Battlefield 5 twiiter complaining that there are no new maps for the multiplayer until May. DICE responds by saying " When you think about it you are getting ten new maps with Firestorm"

DICE continues to dig their hole.

thanks OP i cant wait :)

They updated the game so people no longer blend into the surroundings

link me because i have no idea how to see if this is bullshit or true

you could play the game user. It was in a patch from a couple months ago.

*pukes*

how dead is this game

still alive on consoles

hmm alright, but i havent updated, gotta download those gigabytes

Is this game still alive? I bought it when it was at 50% off. I got bored after just 1 week, partially because of the low amount of content. Seems we need to wait until Fall for what I guess will be the russian front, and maybe italians.

implying people will pay for that when theres free apex and fartnite lol
theyre going to kill their game twice

since you didnt provide any links, ill post it for other people since i managed to find something

forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/180455/focused-feedback-visibility

people still say the visibility is shit
so no, im not coming back until its fucked with again

fuck this visibility bullshit

Attached: 1507008753010.jpg (620x372, 25K)

Attached: 1552368095157.gif (428x769, 1.95M)

Remove Sweden

Is the autobalance fixed yet?

Attached: kv7fphorlrx11.png (1024x576, 421K)

The roadmap was a big fuck you. The map that was supposed to come out in march now comes out in May and NOBODY likes combined arms. Even the influencers talk shit on it

Attached: DOA.png (737x1679, 1.73M)

It will be the pacific front user. They used a Yamamoto quoute

no and it likely never will be, when this happens i hop to a new server unless it's the first minute or two of a new round, if no one joins i'll bounce

It's fine I play it every night and the character models are brighter than before.

fuck off discord tranny furry

Everytime they fuck one thing it breaks another thing. Now frontlines doesn't have a player counter so you don't know how many more respawns you have until you get pushed back

The russians and italians joined the war before the Japanese and Americans did. They said they wanted to follow a time line. Right now are seeing battles and maps from year 1939 and 40.

Okay, I won't forget. I don't have the game, but I'll remember.

Because dude! Frostbite destruction!

Who cares that nobody in the BF community wanted a Battle Royale mode! Gotta please PapEA!

Meanwhile:

>Free maps post-launch!
>There's only being one a month, if that.
>5-6 new maps if that post-launch about 6 months in.

YIKES.

I wonder if the game will even last until fall. Low player count and poor sales are good reasons for abandoning the game early.

yea...they threw that out the window user. They are going pacific because if they stick to the russians the maps will look too similar to what they look like now. Also remember NONE of the battles will be well know battlefronts

The game was already abandoned

There's a skeleton staff working on the game, this was revealed by the insiders/EA Game Changers who went to DICE a few days ago. They were slightly upset when they found out there really isn't anyone working on the game and development has shifted to the next battlefield game

you can buy it now user for half off

There has been ONE new map released so far.

Interesting. Got a source? Wanna read it.

Better wait. It will probably sell for 75% soon.

It's basically TitanFall 2 all over again

Still can't believe they used a woman as the official cover, especially one who doesn't looks to be a soldier from WW2.

I'm surprised they're surprised. EA wants release dollars more than anything, and that means they need another release as quick as they can manage. Keeping the lights on for a game that isn't their newest release is an expense they only grudgingly pay, and adding more stuff is left on the backest of burners.

At least BF5 wasn't released inbetween two great games close to each other. It was initially meant to be released between Red Dead Redemption 2 and the newest Call of Duty. Would have double killed the game. Titanfall 2 got released between Battlefield 1 and another Call of Duty.

youtube videos not articles.

twitter.com/MrProWestie/status/1109240175866142721

Read the thread, there's a few comments by some people who spoke to DICE and they said they don't have the staff to make more maps

Then you have another video made by someone who visited DICE who basically said the game was in a dire state and needed long term development, but they've already moved most resources
youtube.com/watch?v=PzMXJYYvxnA