Comfy Switch Thread

Whatcha been enjoying on your Switch?

You did buy Blaster Master Zero 2, right?

Attached: switch-nes-online00.jpg?itok=lMCIRNCt.jpg (1600x1200, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7Q2h9R62OE?t=687
a.uguu.se/dhTfYWIEFnwh_2019032419011400-FEDDFB3BEB94843E6A8D2AF517CAE725.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OVcDOGMPda0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are joycons so shit?

I like the concept of them but their build quality, especially for a nintendo product, is complete crap. Does anyone know how much they charge for repairs of these things, and how long it could take?

Anyway, been playing baba is you, I've never played blaster master so will try the demo then maybe get both the games if I like it.

I can't find a switch game that holds my attention for more than a day, what's wrong with me lads. Most of my hours on are Diablo..

Currently playing botw for the first time.
The"it gets good after 20 toutes" meme was real it seems.
Solid 8

Only got a switch on friday, mainly been playing tetris 99 so far

No I haven't, I realized that I've been buying too many games lately without finishing them, like Megaman 11, DMFD, Octopath, Final Fantasy IX, fuck.

>had the oppurtunity to buy nights of azure 1 or 2 for 15€
>choose the sequel on a whim because its on the switch
>start playing it and read online that the sequel is a bastardization of the first game
>go back to the store
>the first one is gone
well at least the girls are cute

Wargroove and FFIX. Groove plays well, but nothing has any tactility to it like in Advance Wars. And the writing is beyond terrible.

FFIX rocks. Still.

Give me something happy to play, Yea Forums, I feel so empty.

Attached: 1553092676188.jpg (629x1600, 274K)

Splatoon 2. Really it's the only game I consistently play. Will play some WoFF later though

Attached: e605400c-a4eb-4df7-ae1a-46731aeb3f9c.png (540x517, 170K)

I'm trying to get through Blaster Master Zero before buying the sequel.

>BMZ2 not even in top 30 on EU eShop

EU is so shit

>play my switch for 5 minutes
>wrists start hurting from bending them back 90 degrees to accommodate the completely rectangular controls

>You did buy Blaster Master Zero 2, right?
i did not, though its release did inspire me to finally start the first since it had been in my backlog. currently in area 8, so nearing the end i'm assuming?

also started Earthworms last night but i was too tired to make much progress.

Mainly playing smash, Tetris and BotW until ff7, Ace attorney and cupload release and I can play em
I'm addicted to buying games and not finishing them though.. I haven't beaten a single game in my pic, even if I've enjoyed playing them immensely

Attached: IMG_20190324_192247__01.jpg (2304x1307, 1.08M)

I bought it and havent played it since, only played for an hour, maybe two. Does it truly get better lads?

the great plateau is boring, so yes I'd say it gets better. Played it for over 100 hours myself, one of my favorite games this gen easily.

Same problem. I keep picking up highly acclaimed indies and they're honestly not that good. They're not bad but I can't put more than 5 hours into any of them. All my hours are in Splatoon and Diablo.

i'm so excited for box boy!

Attached: boxboy-boxgirl.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

How is no more heroes?

Pretty fun and soulful but a little repetitive
I love the dialogue in it

wut
If that's an issue then play with separated joycons you pansy

Been fucking around in Botw. Can't wait for FF7 on Tuesday

Fun if you want to play something like a mid-90s beat em up with some weird story between levels and interesting characters. The gameplay isn't very complex, but set the difficulty on Bitter so you can't just autopilot through it.

Does FF7 still hold up? I just beat Vesperia and want another JRPG

whoever made that comic can fuck off

Is it just me or does nuclear throne look worse than the Vita version?

Or was that godlike OLED just making games look better than they were?

when will these jews release a snes and n64 emus
im losing my patience and i might just end up hacking this shit

stop buying more games than you can play or sell all the shovelware/games you aren’t interested in beating. its how I finished my switch/ps4 backlog

>Whatcha been enjoying on your Switch?
Odyssey
>You did buy?
No

I'm still mad over how they ruined the cutscenes in Chocobo's Dungeon.

>playan
Tried beating DOOM on nightmare but couldn't do it. Settled for normal again. Also playing Smash pretty nonstop.
>buy it
Nah, I didn't like the first one enough to try BM02.

Are there any Switch games that you are mindlessly killing shit and increasing your power slowly over time which allows you to mindlessly kill bigger shit and kill it faster? I dont even know what genre I am asking for but something like diablo but not arpg since theres like 2 on the switch and I have played the fuck out of them already.

Attached: nintendo-switch-e1519119009490.jpg (940x609, 65K)

Check out Witch And Hero

Mostly Tetris and Okami HD

Want to get Darkest Dungeon while it's on sale, anyone know if it's worth paying the extra £10 for all the expansions or is the base game good enough?

Attached: 1527965117109.png (341x598, 302K)

Played Resident Evil Revelations. Motion control aiming actually works perfect in that game

Attached: jill feet.jpg (573x741, 72K)

What are the best action games on this fucking thing? Already played through Bayo 1 and 2, they're literally my only games so far.

Attached: hawaa_to_the_max.gif (320x240, 562K)

why did they even change the voices?

base game

Diablo 3

I can't be mad since I never played the original past the fire dungeon in the first place
got too distracted by the pop up duels then ended up dropping the game by forgetting about it and never playing it again until the rerelease

>bought Warriors Orochi 4 on the switch because KT's track record of switch musou games has been pretty good so far
>performance is so shit that sucks the fun out of the game
Anyone tried DW8 on this? does it suffer from being a shit port as well?

They repair them no hassle and turn around for me was like a week and half. But yes the build quality is shit I sent in all 4 I have to get repaired.

fug...

one of mine that broke is just outside of warranty, so I doubt they'll repair it for free, do you know how much they charge for repair?

Yes actually. Been playing it on PS4 and its aged wonderfully all things considered

Attached: a6318bfd50aa6a496d98cf200b5eab4.png (700x700, 515K)

did revelations 2 ever get a patch? the load times are super long

I heard DW8 is a good port, unlocked 60fps and all

You would be if you saw the original cutscenes.

A perfect example of the remake fucking things up.

The Wii version of Croma and Raffaello's battle.
youtu.be/R7Q2h9R62OE?t=687

And here's the Switch version.
a.uguu.se/dhTfYWIEFnwh_2019032419011400-FEDDFB3BEB94843E6A8D2AF517CAE725.webm

i wish there was a way to put switch pro controller innards in a wii u pro controller

Only just bought the first one, want to beat that first.

Just finished up sealing my 100 fractures in Warframe. It started out fun, but the amount of work leechers and hosts that leave on a dime made it a chore though. Definitely something to do with a premade party.

Downloaded the Splatoon demo so I got a week of free membership. Tetris 99 is incredibly addictive.

I wish interesting games were releasing earlier than may. I have lots to look forward to, but it's all the second half of the year

Today I beat Bayonetta 1 so I can play Bayonetta 2 and get hyped for Bayo 3... But the first game wasnt really that great, the combat was combo-dodge-combo, I never understood what magic was or how it was used, only used green herbs, didnt buy anything in the store (some combos that I never used). Basically I played it for the story but didnt understand any of it until the very end.
I cant recommend bayonetta to anyone, specially since Nier Automata exists and is a better game in every conceivable way. Specially in its story, characters and world-building

Also today, I started Mario Odyssey. Cool game, you only collect moons and special coins, that's it. The gameplay is great and the worlds are really cool, so far I've seen the Waterfall, Desert, Forest and Lake worlds (the desert being the best so far). This will be my last "kiddie" game.

Attached: IMG-20190324-WA0009.jpg (4128x2322, 1.12M)

Is Unruly Heroes good?

Attached: ctb2kiwoPERfXVT4nJo9qU.jpg (1493x834, 745K)

What are some comfy games I can play before bed?
Currently playing Baba is You.

As someone who hated Bayonetta 1, I loved Bayo 2. It seems like most people either like one or the other.

>This will be my last "kiddie" game

What did he mean by this

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

I play picross as I'm falling asleep

Why does the UI not allow you to sort this list? Drives me fucking nuts.

Mostly chocabo mystery dungeon and smash

Been having fun with disgaea 5, splatoon, fate extella link and planning on starting db xenoverse 2

Last one I tried was The Messenger. Decent enough but it really overstays it's welcome. Should have just been shorter and more difficult.

blaster master is so fucking good I hope you enjoy it

Bought octopath right now, started with the scholar and going counter clockwise unlocking the characters, 4 hours in
Combat is great and it reminds me so much of goldensun.
After 100%ing i might pick up bayo1+2, xeno2, ff12 or disgaea.
Any of these recomended?

im interested in Disgaea 5 but im unsure if I am autistic enough to enjoy it

Forgot to write the last part. Me and my wife are having a baby girl in June and, between having no time for games and the Crafted World demo redpilling me on "kid games are for kids, like my daughter", I guess I'll only play games that dont feel like im stealing it from my kid lol, i mean, it's her turn to play those now. I just can't anymore.

Attached: 20190324_215118.jpg (1080x1267, 361K)

Start with the remaster of Disgaea 1, then

The difficulty reminds me of golden sun i meant to day
Going fast through just the right amount of random encounters
Special overworld skills per party member
Bosses not being pushovers

Been playing The World Ends With You. I totally get why people liked this game at the time, and I fucking love its battle system with the pins and shit. I am on week 3 now.

I am going to miss Joshua. His finisher and beefed up attacks at the last 2 days were the best of the others. But Beats general attacks sync really fast with the attacks I throw at so thats a plus

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 13K)

why not play them with her

WHEN THE FUCK IS SLAY THE SPIRE RELEASING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope you've been playing solo co-op

I want to have CHILDREN with MIPHA!

Attached: Mipha2.jpg (526x800, 104K)

Been playing Baba is You and Blaster Master Zero 2. It's nice to finally have something to play on my Switch again after Smash. I also have Yoshi preordered. Hoping it's at least on par with Woolly World.

Of course, that's what I also plan to do.

right now I'm waiting for a shiny magikarp in LGPE.

I enjoyed Blaster Master 0 very much and almost immediately bought 02.
The melons were the sellpoint for me

I've got fond memories of playing Lego Star Wars with my dad when I was a kid, it's a good thing to do.

Thanks user. Forgot this existed.
I played the shit out of picross and picross 3D on my 3DS.

Bumping because I also want to know.

Been playing Caligula Effect. Really interesting ideas but mediocre execution. If you like weebshit I'd recommend getting it once it's down to $20-$30.

>Hunting shinies that aren't even going to carry on to future games
Shiny hunting is dumb enough already, why would you do this? Apply yourself.

It's definitely one of the lower end JRPGs on the switch even if there aren't that many. I would buy XB2 and OP before Caligula.

Awww shit I forgot this was announced. Thanks for getting me hyped all over again.

No I havent but, elaborate. I just have been playing on the touch screen with the joycons removed. I tried doing motion controls but the calibration is terribly off.

>alex kidd and gain ground finally coming on the 28th
Thank fuck I thought they gave up on the english ages releases.

>Whatcha been enjoying on your Switch?
Hyrule Warriors and Chocobo buddies
>You did buy Blaster Master Zero 2, right?
Nope, not my kind of game

Are there any comfy/chill RPGs on the switch that don't require my butthole to be puckered while playing like most of these indie roguelites and metroids? Anyone got some recommendations for couch and bed RPGs/adventure games, no Zelda

Attached: 1456665598546.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

I'm autistic enough to do this for every gen at least once.
I'm no hunter. When there's a shiny I want, I ask my fianceé to hunt it, because I'm not patient enough for that shit.
But magikarp has been one of my most favourite pokemon ever, so I feel compelled to hunt at least that myself

Tales of vesperia, or Xenoblade 2 if you're able to handle a lot of weeb.

Basically you activate co-op mode and dual wield joycon
It's reminiscent of the DS version since you control both characters at once. 2nd player doesn't take damage though so you focus on dodging with Neku only.
I played the whole game like that and it was a blast. The center cursor button is your friend.
If you're doing it on the touch screen then you may as well be playing Solo Remix.

Anyone recommend I am Setsuna? Seems like it's just mediocre and nothing really stands out about it

I don't know why people are so stupid about the joycon motion controls. It's just a fucking gyroscope that moves the cursor relative to how you were holding it when you calibrated. That's why theres a damn button to press to recalibrate in pretty much any game that uses that feature. The amount of people that can't even throw a pokeball right is mindblowing.

Considering getting a switch for my lil bro but I have some questions.can a switch have more than one user profile and if I buy a game on my account digitally will he be able to play it too?thanks in advance bros.

Buy her game.

Attached: NLXXs4Y.jpg (1200x675, 239K)

Yes to both of those. It's a different game save for every profile, though.

Have you ever gotten intimate with your little bro?

I did at launch. Even chose her as my starting character. Merchanting around was surprisingly fun.

I'm about 30 hours into botw and loving it. The gf got me a switch for my birthday since work has been extremely slow since January. I spend about 9 of the 12 hours of my shift gaming now. Only other game I currently have is Smash

Minecraft is comfy on the switch

Same. I made her into a scholar and gave her that wind spear. She was totally broken. I don't know why many people barely use her.

>it gets good after 20 toutes
>Being a honhon phoneposter

Yoku's Island Express is pretty upbeat

Just curious, how do you know when someone is posting from a phone?

I pre-ordered the collector's edition, but haven't been in a FFVI mood so I never played it yet.

His phone auto-corrected "hours" into "toutes"

Is there any switch like device for playing pc games? I wanna play while laying down in my bed.

Who else is playing Turok? What other N64 games should be remastered for switch?

I don't own a switch, but I do play the games for it on my pc.

Emulated.

For free.

With an xbox 1 controller

Oh, now I get why that looked weird

It's a standard JRPG, nothing special about it, but if you have the itch, it scratches it.

Have fun lugging your computer to play minecraft on the toilet

Nintendo should ask Retro to remake Diddy Kong Racing, now that CTR is getting a remake.

If they were to do that it wouldn't be for a long time now that they're restarting Metroid Prime 4

knocked out FF IX this morning.
What a wild ride that was.

Gonna grab VII and yoshi on next paycheck.
For now just back to baba and nuclear throne runs

Attached: intendo swimch.jpg (1687x949, 164K)

>With an xbox 1 controller
>not a Steam Controller

Why aren't you using the cheaper, superior controller?

How does Nuclear Throne run? Any major bugs you've seen? I don't trust those kike devs.

>on the toilet
Ever had hemorrhoids, guy?

If you're getting haemorrhoids whilst on the toilet I think you got bigger issues my dude

its been fun. Seems like a fine port

Playing with your kids must be the most amazing thing.

Playing with friends

Just beat Blaster Master Zero 2, I fucking loved the first, I fucking love this one too, I fucking love Inti. Now I guess I'll play a mix of Taiko and Splatoon until I decide I want to try and beat Ikaruga or some more Mega Man, or if I decide to get Dragon Marked for Death.
I hope you 100%'d it user.
I think the Nvidia Shield is something like that, but I barely know, nor do I know if that's the best option.
Sin and Punishment please and thank you.

Attached: BMZ2.jpg (1980x1080, 187K)

Rayman Legends and mostly Splat 2. Really excited for Yoshi's Crafted World next week, I'll drop everything and go for 100% completion.

Or I just simply don't like motion controls period, and I just prefer buttons or touchscreens if I have to.

Right, have fun with that.

More like you're a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVcDOGMPda0

I've been playing Pirate warriors 3 and Hyrule Warriors. I seem to become addicted to this. Thinking of maybe getting Dynasty warriors 8. Is it any good compared to these two?

i've been playing chocobo's dungeon. i FINALLY FUCKING BEAT LEVIATHAN after a million tries, holy shit. i thought i was a brainlet, but apparently a lot of people are having trouble with that fight. for anyone else who might be struggling with this fight: what finally worked for me was grinding up to level 31, picking dragoon as my job, spamming flame lance early and often, then riding out the rest of the fight by spamming lightning books. i also had angel robes at the ready whenever leviathan used tidal wave.
aside from chocobo, i also picked up brave dungeon for dirt cheap because i saw an article about its upcoming sequel and it intrigued me.
i absolutely loved caligula effect, but i wouldn't recommend buying the switch version at all. the severe framerate, graphical and resolution issues really detract from the experience. get it on ps4 or pc instead.

Attached: FFXIV_Alpha_Render_01.png (624x947, 603K)

Dark Souls, Smash, Splatoon, Skyrim, UNO, etc.

Diablo 3 for 30 bucks Y/N?

Finish Hollow Knight right now.

hey i need that picture of the switch with the daily dose color scheme please

Is this game actually good or am I getting meme'd?

bought mine for 45 and pretty happy with it. seems like a good deal if you like diablo on the go/in bed

I had to buy a second dock and HOW THE FUCK IS THIS $65, RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE?!!!

Fuck me I forgot my image

Attached: 931.jpg (896x701, 101K)

Has anyone tried one of these dpad case mods? Is it shit?

I'm really tempted to get one before Mario Maker 2.

Attached: D-PAD-Version-Replacement-Housing-Case-for-Nintend-Switch-NS-Controller-Joy-Con-shell-game.jpg_640x6 (640x640, 82K)

Wife got me a switch the other day. Been playing Mario and Zelda. What other games should I be looking for (I like role playing). I have a big problem with Zelda though. It doesn't feel like the zeldas of old. Is there anything that gives that old zelda feeling (running around getting items/equipment to solve dungeon puzzles with different dungeons- like the water dungeon, ice dungeon, and fire dungeon? Really hate how they changed it.

do you like xcom?

I can't wait for Dragon's Dogma and Umihara Kawase Fresh

all i need to see is rabbids and ubisoft on the cover to know it's shit.

I can't imagine playing a Diablo style game without a mouse and keyboard feeling anything but excruciating. How the fuck do you even click on enemies? How the fuck do you juggle a bunch of skills without plenty of shortcut buttons?

>I hope you 100%'d it user.
that's what i was going for, but i haven't seen anything about a point of no return. is there one?

i've heard its really good if you like xcom
but also that no one will ever play it cause anything the rabbids touch is poisoned

How difficult is Hollow Knight?

I love Metroidvanias, but I've noticed that game has attracted Soulsfags with infinite patience to retry bosses and such over and over again. I aint got time for that shit anymore.

It's pretty neato. I enjoyed the turn based grid fighting of Fractured butt whole, so this was a good game for me.

I’m gonna get shit for this guy DOOM

You can't get locked out of 100%, I was just making sure you were going for it.

who knows, hey you answer that

I found it pretty easy for three quarters of the game. There's just alot of walking around

Definitely one of the tougher games I've beaten and it's much more difficult than your typical Metroid game, for sure. Calling it Souls hard is exaggerating a bit.

>How the fuck do you juggle a bunch of skills without plenty of shortcut buttons?
i hope you realize how stupid this question is now that i've given you a (You).
anyway, diablo plays great on switch/console. you just aim in the direction of enemies with the stick and press skill buttons like you do on pc. stuff like rts and fps games are awful without a mouse but diablo feels right at home. they even reworked the inventory to a radial wheel. its not clumsy like you might think. i've put over 70 hours into switch diablo. its great.

Attached: 20190323_1217596.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

oh, good, you had me worried for a sec. lol
it can certainly be challenging, but i feel like the difficulty is pretty overblown. definitely not Soulslike.
>Xenoblade, Sonic Forces
user why? in all seriousness though, nice collection you've got there.

Everyone thought the game would be shit for those reasons when it was first announced, but it's actually surprisingly good.

I got a switch last Christmas after feeling a combination of regret from always pirating/emulating Nintendo shit and desire to just play the newest Zelda/be ready for Bayonetta 3. It was also just a really good deal used from a family member's friend.
That said, I have no idea what other games to get for it at the moment after beating and loving botw and odyssey. Something where I don't feel compelled to play on the TV over the portable mode.

That joycon looks so clean, I barely use mine and it has like stains of sweat, do you clean it with something?

The Switch is a great platform for embarrassing weeb games, especially if you rent and you're worried about the cringey anime sounds leaking through the walls

But if you arent into panty quests, theres loads of top notch indies on the thing
Its a great platform for 2D bullshit

>why did you buy xenoblade?
because i like jrpgs and xeno2 is great. sonic forces and FE warriors were on sale for very cheap at my local target one day so i grabbed them. sonic forces is pretty poor, but its not bad considering how cheap i got it. fe warriors is dull as dishwater. i dont like musou games. just grabbed it for the collection.
>do you clean it with something?
haha no. i've had my nintrando storch since the day xenoblade came out and i've never cleaned it at all.

Attached: 1552053090286.png (326x323, 173K)

>because i like jrpgs
so do i, which is why i was surprised i couldn't get into Xeno 2. shame about FE though, i was kinda curious since i enjoyed Hyrule Warriors so much.

well if you liked hyrule warriors youll probably enjoy fe warriors. i just dont get those games. ive played a bunch of stuff from the dynasty/samurai warriors games, 99 nights on 360, and some other ones. im mystified people can play them. i hate them.

Is that Satisfy grip trash? It has pretty good reviews but I just don't trust it.

How long does FFIX take
Seems like a chore to play desu, is it worth it?

yeah i get that, i was the same way before playing Hyrule Warriors. never understood what drew people in, and honestly, after putting a nice chunk of time into HW i still couldn't tell ya what it is. lol`

Been playing a lot of DOAX3. Aside from the menus it runs fine, but I really wish you could create higher-quality images. I mean with all the work going into a gravure mode it seems like an obvious addition.

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I always get bored of games and don't finish them, haven't touched my Switch in ages. I didn't even finish Odyssey. Dragon Quest Builders 2 looks good though and I liked the first one. I will probably pick that up.

Big no on Dragon's Dogma, it ran bad enough on PS3, I would hate to see the Switch version.

I’ve been playing L.A. Noire since I found it for $10 and I’ve never played it before.
Pretty good.

Attached: D689B650-FB7D-417D-AC50-FE300D82F256.jpg (3024x2819, 2.02M)

The footage shown looks fine to me. It's definitely 30, but I don't mind. I'm only gonna be playing it in handheld.

Any idea why that is user?

My friend has the basstop one I think. He likes it

Does the Switch version of Fate Extella Link come with Altera built in? There are like 12 different versions of the game across 3 consoles, it's like a fucking EA game.

anyone /dbrand/ here?

Attached: received_1115339735301230.jpg (1262x768, 62K)

MKBHD/Kevin Kenson/Austin Evans/Every other Youtuber pls go

So... would you guys gift me a 500mxn Nintendo card?

Attached: 2016-01-05_11-01-42___7700.jpg (490x330, 7K)

I'm finally done with work, so I'm gonna play the true ending of Gunvolt and start Gunvolt 2. WIth the early opinions on this game, I wasn't sure I'd like it. But it really is fun and I like that the MMZ style of game didn't go away.

But Neir's combat was worse compared to Bayo. The only thing I would give Nier over Bayo is its music and maybe its story.

This is coming from someone who was excited from Automata from its first trailer.

Oh boy, user, you are in a for a real treat. If you liked Gunvolt 1, Gunvolt 2 will be a fucking blast for you. GV2 is really, really good, and the 2nd playable character is WAY more fun than Gunvolt and is actually more reminiscent of classic MMZ gameplay.

>I'm gonna play the true ending of Gunvolt
I still can't believe I beat that game three times and knew the sequel existed before I stumbled upon the fact that there was a true ending online, somehow I missed every single gem.

Probably depression, I am fine with grindy games where I don't invest myself in the story and end up doing the same shit over and over again but things lose my attention easily. Then I end up shelving a game for ages and it becomes hard to pick up again. Maybe a hint of ADD in there but never formally diagnosed.

The only one of those I've ever heard of is Kevin Kenson

are you even cute?

The other 2 shill Dbrand for phone skins, Kevin is mainly switch skins.

As cute as you want me to be user ;)

Attached: 1541926432735.gif (355x275, 1.99M)

Oh dear, well if you're having fun with grindy games then that's good, just try and do the best for yourself or whatever.

Yeah a lot of Kevin's videos are sponsored by them. That combined with the fact that I'd been wanting to customize my switch and my friends use dbrand on their phones convinced my to give it a shot